All Comments on 'Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 02'

by Bundy5

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Whoa!!

Awesome! Didn't see that coming! Can't wait til part 3. Please don't keep us waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
freakin great turn!!!

sucks he could abandon his kid...makes it messier! unexpected

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
What a twist`

Was not expecting that!! Makes sense now thinking about it but I was guessing maybe adoption... what will happen next???

withindarknesswithindarknessabout 11 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised

I totally did not see that cumming.... GREAT surprise!!! What an AWESOME twist. I can't wait for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WoW

I really did not see that one coming. Made this story way more intriguing. Can't wait for part 3!!

lexvenelexveneover 10 years ago
Twist!!!!!!!

What a nice twist to the story!!!!

stuiemstuiemabout 9 years ago
wishful

Wish I had moments with my Moms brother my uncle too. Anymore stories??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

David was a complete selfish asshole in this chapter, and I guess the last sentence begins to touch on why. Seems David is a bigger prick than we realized - abandoning his young son to let another man raise him as his father, being absent from his entire childhood, and lying to him that whole time. Then when you do reconnect, you literally connect (dick to ass repeatedly) and fuck the hell out of him. But really - choose a side! Either you’re going to give into the attraction and fuck your nephew/son - or you’re not and you’ll keep your distance. But the way David is behaving is torturous - he embraces their mutual desire and then instantly grows cold, rejecting and distant as soon as it’s over. It’s the worst choice he could make and he continues to mistreat Adam. Don’t know the whole story that lead to this situation yet, but it’s clear David has made and continues to make decisions that hurt Adam and seem very selfish. Makes David very unlikeable as a main character.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Now there is a plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never choked on air so fast in my life. Now there is a plot twist worthy of a fucking Oscar!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBundy5@Bundy5
217 Followers
For those of you who sent feedback or kind words - thanks!