Uncle Ed Pt. 01

Story Info
Uncle and nephew getting together.
1.7k words
4.46
40.4k
36
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on facts with embellished fiction.

All characters are at least 18 years old.

When I was growing up I wanted to become an Architect, so while going to school I took classes that related to that field, Drafting, Architectural Design and so forth.

I had an Uncle, who was married to my mom's sister that was an Architect. I wanted to spend time with him to learn about architecture and how to excel in my school classes. My parents thought that that would be a good idea so they asked my Uncle Ed if I could spend some time with him on some weekends to be groomed to become an Architect. Uncle Ed said that if he had some free time he would be happy to help me out.

The next weekend Uncle Ed said that he would have to work on Saturday, but would be home late that afternoon and brought up the idea for me to be there then and spend the night and have Sunday to continue his tutoring. My parents agreed to the situation and told me to be there late Saturday afternoon.

When I arrived, my Aunt Deb was there to greet me and told me that Uncle Ed had not come home yet. But, she said he was on his way and should be there soon. She had prepared a dinner for us and while I helped her set the dining room table, Uncle Ed had come home.

We sat and ate dinner and Uncle Ed said he was excited to be able to teach me about becoming an Architect. After we finished the meal we went into Uncle Ed's office which was set up just like he was at his work office with his drawing table and all of his tools, pencils and books. We both sat side by side in front of his table as he started teaching. We had spent a few hours of going over the basics when he said that we need a break.

In the mean time, Aunt Deb had gone to sleep as we went into the kitchen to get a drink and some pie that my aunt had baked. When we finished, Uncle Ed asked if I still wanted more tutoring, and I said maybe a little bit more before we go to sleep.

So we went back to his office and sat down again, side by side. As he was explaining how to use one of the tools, his thigh pressed up against my bare thigh as I was wearing shorts. Then he had to reach up onto the table to show me how one of the tools worked. As he reached up with his right arm, his left arm went down onto my leg as to support himself. He didn't flinch and kept explaining what that tool did. As he finished explaining, his left had was slowly sliding up my thigh under my shorts.

In some what of startled expression, I asked, "What are you doing with your hand Uncle?"

He slowly answered, "I just want to touch you, is that okay?"

I was in shock but answered, "I guess it's okay."

Because it actually felt good.

Uncle Ed was a handsome, intelligent person that was persuasive and very charming.

With my "go ahead" so to speak, he slid his hand up further upward to my crotch. When he got to my under ware, he said, "I'm going to slide my hand into your under ware."

I just sat there as his hand felt good sliding up my thigh, then into my crotch. He then touched my scrotum with his fingers and caressed it lightly, then stroked it with his big palm. I let out a quiet sigh as he played with my balls.

He asked, "Do you like how that feels?"

I answered slightly moaning, "Yes, that feels good."

I had not had any type of sexual contact with a man before, so this new experience was titillating.

He then lightly grabbed my quickly hardening penis with his large hand and started stroking it. I moaned louder and started to squirm a little bit.

He said, "I want to see your cock, stand up and take your shorts off."

He pulled his hand from my shorts, I stood up, then I dropped my shorts and under ware to the floor.

He stared at my now fully erect cock and said, "Nice looking cock you have there."

He took both of his hands and started stroking me and jiggling my balls.

He played with me for a few minutes then asked, "Do you want to see my cock?"

I quickly answered, "Yes!"

So he stood up and pulled off his pants first, then slowly slid his boxer shorts off and there was his very large flaccid cock. It had to have been 7" of hanging cock, dangling there next to his thigh.

My eyes opened wide and I gasped, "Wow you have a huge penis!"

He said, "Come over here and play with it."

I knelt down in front of him and took both of my hands and lightly touched his huge hanging cock and low hanging ball sac. He wasn't hard yet, so his semi soft cock felt spongy, but erotic. I kept playing with it and he still didn't get hard, but I didn't care because it felt so good in my hands. I also caressed and fondled his very low hanging scrotum. This also felt amazing in my virgin hands.

After a few minutes of touching and caressing, I couldn't resist any longer, I had to put his cock in my mouth. So I raised it up to my mouth, put my lips on it, then opened my mouth and slid it in. Even still being flaccid, it was thick and more than a mouthful. I started sucking on it, then licking the entire length of it, then sucking it again. He finally started to get hard as grew even larger while I was sucking it. The head of his cock was a big mushroom that widened my mouth as I slid it in. I could barely get 4"of his cock in my mouth before it filled up. As I kept sucking him, he finally became fully erect at an amazing 12"! And it was moderately thick as I could hardly wrap my hand around it.

Uncle Ed was getting very aroused as his breathing quickened and he started to perspire. He then grabbed the back of my head and slowly pulled it towards him so that I would get more cock into my already full mouth.

He told me, "Breath through your nose because I'm going to slid my cock down your throat, okay?"

I nodded as he started to force his huge cock down my throat. I immediately started to gag as slid past my tonsils and then coughed and gagged some more and had saliva coming out of my nose as it was forced to exit there.

He said, "You're okay, keep breathing." As he kept pulling my head towards himself sliding his cock deeper into my throat. I kept gagging and coughing and felt like I was going to throw up, but I kept taking his cock.

When his cock was about 2/3 into me, he finally started to pull it out. He pulled it completely out and asked, "Are you okay?" And smiled at me.

It took me a few moments to answer as I bent over and gave up a lot of thick saliva. "Yes, I'm okay, I'm just not used to having something down my throat like that." And chuckled.

Uncle Ed asked, "Do you want to keep sucking it?"

I said, "Yes, I like how it feels."

So he held up his cock and pointed towards my face. I then grabbed it with both hands and put it up to my mouth and started sucking it again. As I sucked the first few inches of his cock, I stroked the rest of it with my two hands.

He got aroused again as he panted and perspired. His body started shaking as I looked up at him as he then grabbed my head again. He was looking upwards with his eyes closed as he started face fuck me. He thrust-ed his cock in and out my mouth like he was fucking. He picked up the pace and depth of his thrusts as he started to moan. He kept up this vigorous pace for a few minutes when his body really started shake and perspire, as I felt the drops of sweat land on me.

Then he yelled out, "I'm going to cum!" "Oh shit, oh fuck, here I cum!" He then pulled his cock from my mouth and started stroking it hard and fast.

"Here I cum!"

He shot his first squirt of semen onto my face as it landed on my forehead and streamed all the way to my chin. The second squirt took the same path but was a little thicker in width. The third and fourth squirts went into my mouth as he pulled my chin down to open it. He then slid his cock into mouth to finish his orgasm there. He kept unloading semen by cup it seemed like, as he filled my mouth with his thick jizz. It started leaking out the sides of my mouth as I couldn't hold anymore in there.

After he had finished cumming, he slid his cock out from my mouth and said, panting heavily, "I want you to swallow everything in your mouth."

So I gulped down the huge load of semen that he had deposited in my mouth. It was thick and slimy, but it was sweet tasting. I then licked my lips and wiped my face that was covered with his cum, then licked my hands and fingers to get more of that taste.

He watched me swallow and clean up and smiled as I could tell that he thoroughly enjoyed this experience.

He then said, "Did you enjoy this?"

I answered, "Yes, it was a lot of fun."

He said, "You cannot tell anyone about what happened here, okay?"

I said, "Of course, this is our secret."

He said, "Good, and I need to take care of you too, let me touch you."

I said, "You don't need to do anything, I'm okay."

He said, "Are you sure, I can make you cum you know."

I said, "It's okay, maybe next time?"

He smiled and nodded and said, "Next time."