Uncle Helps Me Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Mari has been hornier than ever and needs her uncles help.
915 words
3.76
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Mari and I'm 18, 5'1, with caramel skin, long curly brown hair, brown eyes, 32c in bra, curvy body.

When I got home from school and saw my Uncle James sitting on my couch I was surprised and extremely wet. He is 6'4, has dark chocolate skin, long locks, dark brown almost black eyes, and muscles everywhere. With one of the most dazzling smiles I have ever seen.

When he looks up from his phone and makes eye contact with me, that wetness turns into an ocean. "Hey beautiful, I haven't seen you since you were a baby," He says as he stands to hug me. "I'm all grown up now," I say as we embrace each other and I feel his muscles. He chuckles and says "Yeah I can see that," then flashes his sexy smile.

Mari: So what are you doing here Uncle James?

James: I'm just helping out your dad while he takes care of an out-of-town work emergency.

Mari: So helpful, it's admirable. I say as I take off my shirt revealing my red lacey bra.

James: What are you doing babygirl?

Mari: Just taking off my shirt it got dirty and I didn't want to trek it through the house. Don't be so lame Uncle James, I don't have anything that you haven't had before. I mean seen before. I say as I hike up my skirt enough for him to see the matching thong as I walk away and wink.

-Later that evening- Mari's POV

After I finish my homework for the break I start thinking about Uncle James again and I instantly get wet. I start to fantasize about him sneaking into my room and playing with my pussy. I take out my rose toy vibrator and put my clit directly into the middle and turn it up to the highest setting. Within seconds im so wet you could hear the rose sounding like it was underwater. I rotate it around my clit and accidentally let out a loud moan. I couldn't help myself I was so horny and it felt so good. I started to call out his name. What I didn't know was that my uncle was at the door watching and stroking his big black 10-inch dick.

-Later that evening- James POV

I hear something vibrating in Mari's room so I peep into it to check on her and I see her playing with her pussy. I didn't mean to stare but she looked so delicious laying there. I thought of all the things I could do to her and it made me rock hard. So hard it started to hurt, so I did what any man would do. I pulled my dick out and started stroking while watching her play with her pretty little pussy. I thought about how similar she looked to her mom. We had fucked once before she started dating my brother and she had one of the tightest wettest pussies I ever had the pleasure of fucking. She was such a good whore for me but not good enough to stay my cum slut once she and my brother got together.

I thought back to that night which started similar to this one. Us being all alone in her house, watching a movie, and then I saw her hand moving under the covers. Once I pulled them back she had her skirt up playing with her pussy. I took my dick out and started stroking, she leaned over then started to suck my dick. she went at a steady rhythm not too slow or fast. No teeth paid extra attention to my balls and tip. She could even deepthroat. She was perfect in every way. I pulled it out of her mouth then lifted her on top of me and made her ride till her knees gave out.

Once she was too tired to ride, I threw her off of me and pinned her to the bed, and drilled her pussy till she was screaming. When she started to dry up a little I pulled out to eat her sweet pussy. When she started to shake and beg me to ease up I started to choke her and tell her to "Take it like the whore she is."

She whimpered and said, "Yes Daddy." It was like music to my ears. I flipped her into doggy style then fucked her ass till she begged for mercy. It was one of the best nights of my life. Now here I was 20 years later watching her daughter, my niece, play with her pussy. It was even better than the flashbacks I frequently have of her mother.

Mari's POV:

I look up to see Uncle James at my doorway BBC in hand and looking at me like I was his prey. I knew I should stop and at least pretend to be embarrassed, but seeing him there enjoying watching me as much as I enjoyed thinking of him, made me hornier than I'd ever been before. It seemed neither of us wanted to take the next move, out of fear of being held mostly responsible for what we knew was coming next. But I had never seen a dick that big and it looked like candy. I wanted it in my mouth, in my pussy, and if it would fit, in my ass. So I called out to him. "Uncle James, can you please come help me play with my pussy?"