Uncle Jim & Jenny's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny & Uncle Jim can't stay away from each other.
12.6k words
4.75
37.1k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,631 Followers

On my drive home from my first semester away at college, I went over in my mind everything that happened to me that year away from home. I finally had a social life and I experimented sexually too. I was a totally different person from when I started college late last summer. Thinking about what I had done with my uncle made my pussy wet. I had never done anything so risky and downright naughty before and it felt wonderful. If my parents found out what we had done they would probably disown me but that risk was what made it so exciting. That and the fact that my Uncle Jim was such a prolific lover got me hot just thinking about it. He satisfied me sexually as no other person had before. I knew it was wrong on so many levels but how could I deny myself that level of pleasure? I had no idea if or when we'd be together again but I did know that now that we'd be closer to each other that if we did continue having a sexual relationship that we'd have to be extra careful.

When I got home, my parents were thrilled that I had such a good first year away at college. They know how I struggled socially in high school as I suffered through my awkward years. I confided in my mother about how I dated several young men but nothing serious had developed. She told me to be patient and that "Mr. Right" would eventually come along. I didn't come right out and say it but she understood that I had sex with several of them. Naturally, I didn't tell her that the best sex I had was with my father's brother.

I picked up a part-time job in a clothing store in the mall so I could try and save some money before I went back to school. Ally and I talked about trying to find an apartment off campus rather than staying another year in the dorms. The dorms were okay, but it was difficult living with so many people in a confined area, besides, we wanted more space to ourselves. Even if we didn't get our own apartment, I still needed money for my car insurance, my cell phone, clothes, etc.

Being more confident and dressing in clothing that accentuated my slender teen figure helped make me more popular with guys. I met new people through my job whether they were co-workers or customers and dated a few different guys. I even had sex with a couple of them, after all, a young woman has needs too. As much as I enjoyed having sex with young men my age, it still wasn't as good as with Uncle Jim. He was much more experienced and knew how to please a woman. I also enjoyed the fact that when I was with my uncle, we took our time. I didn't like having sex in the backseat of a car or waiting until my parents weren't home. Besides, my uncle was proficient at oral sex and made me cum like no one else.

When I was alone in my bed at night, I often found myself thinking back to that night in the hotel room and having sex with my uncle. My hand would drift down between my legs and I would close my eyes reliving being with him. Dressing up in a sexy dress and having men turn their heads to get another look at me turned me on. Feeling Uncle Jim's hand touching my thighs under the table got my juices flowing. Being slowly seduced during dinner and drinks as part of an hours-long foreplay was something I missed. I would finger myself and play with my clit thinking about being in my uncle's arms again, kissing, taking off our clothes before sucking his dick and fucking him. Of course, I dreamed of having his head between my legs teasing, licking, and eating my pussy.

I was still afraid of being with him now that we were closer to each other. He was the forbidden fruit that I knew I had to try and resist. We had been exchanging text messages but they were mostly us checking in with each other to see how our days were going. I think he was trying to resist getting together with me also but we never said it to one another. I found myself looking forward to his messages even if they were totally innocent. There was still an undeniable attraction between us, a connection that we would probably share for the rest of our lives whether we ever had sex again or not. We still had that one night and morning in his hotel room and it would always be an incredible memory.

One day while I was at work, I was exchanging text messages with Uncle Jim. They started very innocently but things quickly changed. It was a slow day and I was able to sneak off and use my phone.

"I miss you, Jenny."

"I miss you too."

"I keep thinking about that night in my hotel room and I can't get you out of my mind."

"That was a fun time, Jim. A lot of fun."

He went on to text, "We could get together for dinner."

I knew what he was suggesting and it was more than dinner so I responded, "Gee, I don't know. What if someone saw us?"

"So what if they did? It's an innocent dinner with my niece."

"Let me think about it."

"Alright, Jen but could you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Go to the bathroom and send me a picture of those perfect tits of yours."

"I don't know."

"Come on, Jen. It'll be fun."

My pussy was tingling from his texts. I looked around and there weren't any customers in the store so I went to one of the changing rooms and locked the door. I slipped off my blouse and bra and proudly stood before the full-length mirror and snapped a picture and sent it to my uncle.

He responded immediately, "Wow, those tits are incredible. Get naked for me."

"I don't know."

"Ah, come on. You're gorgeous and I miss you."

I thought about it for a moment, took off all my clothes and snapped a few selfies from different angles, and sent them off to my uncle. I couldn't believe I just did that. I never sent any nude selfies to anyone before. It was exhilarating and I anxiously waited for his response.

A few moments later, I received a picture of his hard dick with a message that read, "Look what you did to me."

My pussy was getting damp and I was filled with the urge to suck and fuck that hard dick again so I replied, "My pussy is wet thinking of you but I have to get back to work."

"I can't wait to be with you again, Jen. Call me later."

"Okay."

I quickly got dressed and went back to work but my supervisor saw me coming out of the changing room, gave me a funny look, and he asked, "What were you doing in there? I've been looking for you."

"I, uh, had a little wardrobe malfunction that I had to take care of."

He looked at me inquisitively and replied, "Whatever. We need help at the register."

"No problem."

I felt so naughty sending nude selfies to my uncle knowing it would only make him want to fuck me again. I knew I shouldn't have done it but it was exciting and livened up a boring day at work. All day long, I kept sneaking peeks at the picture he sent me. Normally, a dick pic would disgust me but it was different with Uncle Jim. I remember seeing his dick up close before I sucked it, how it tasted and how it felt sliding between my lips. I recalled vividly how it felt thrusting in and out of my pussy. I wanted to feel it and taste it again but I was back at home with my parents and it just didn't feel right with me being so close to them. My mom always seemed to know when I was up to something and it heightened my fear of being caught.

Uncle Jim and I exchanged texts the next day and I told him I was going out on a date that night. He wanted me to text him afterward. It was late when I got home and I laid in bed watching videos on social media before I went to sleep. I decided to send Uncle Jim a text.

"Are you awake?"

A few moments later, he replied, "Yes, I was hoping to hear from you. How was your date?"

"It was okay. We went to dinner at a restaurant in the mall and then caught a movie."

"Did you do anything after the movie?"

"We went back to his house. His parents weren't home."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Yeah."

"Suck his dick?"

"Uh uh."

"You naughty little girl. How was it?"

"It was alright. I didn't cum. He kind of left me hanging, if you know what I mean."

"I would never make love to you without making sure you were satisfied."

"I know. I was disappointed."

"Are you still horny, Jen?"

"A little."

"Get naked and turn on the video chat."

I was feeling a little frisky and horny too so I took off my nightshirt and panties and then turned on the video chat on my phone.

Uncle Jim responded, "There, that's better. Show me your body."

I pointed the camera downward to scan my naked body and back up again.

"Wow, you're stunning, Jenny. I miss you."

"Thank you, Jim. You always make me feel so good. I showed you mine, you need to show me yours."

Uncle Jim turned his phone towards his midsection and his erection which he immediately started to stroke and said, "Touch yourself, Jenny. Show me how you masturbate."

I turned the phone towards my breasts as my free hand played with and pinched my nipples before drifting down between my legs. I held my phone so he could see my pussy and then I inserted a finger to begin fucking myself. While I was doing this, Uncle Jim was stroking himself. He held up the pair of panties I left in his hotel room after one of our dinner dates and began to stroke himself with it. I had forgotten I left him a souvenir and smiled when I saw it in his hands.

"Damn, I miss that tight pussy of yours."

"This tight pussy misses your hard cock too."

"I can't stop fantasizing about you, Jenny. Does it turn you on knowing I masturbate thinking of you?"

"Oh fuck yes, you're good in bed and I think about being with you all the time. I hoped you felt the same way about me."

We stopped talking so much to watch each other masturbate but when we did talk we were both saying how hot we were and needed to be together again. The faster my fingers worked between my legs the faster Uncle Jim's hand stroked himself. I was the first to begin cumming and I brought myself to another right after when I saw Uncle Jim's cum shooting from the tip of his cock to his grunts of joy.

I told him, "What a waste of good cum."

"That load was meant for you, dear."

"Maybe next time, Uncle Jim."

"I can only hope, honey."

We both had to get up early the next morning for work so we ended the call but not before expressing our mutual desire to get together again. I had some very explicit dreams about Uncle Jim that night where we ravaged each other's bodies continuously, licking, sucking, and fucking each other endlessly. I woke up with dampness in between my legs and brought myself to orgasm quickly before I got out of bed. When I got downstairs for breakfast, my mom was in the kitchen and we exchanged mutual morning pleasantries. She asked me how I slept and I told her I slept fine.

Mom caught me off guard when she said, "I heard you moaning last night. I thought maybe you were having nightmares."

"Gee, I don't remember having any nightmares."

I didn't know if she heard me moaning from having phone sex with Uncle Jim or from my sexually explicit dreams. I do know that if I have phone sex again, I'll have to be quieter.

Once I got over the initial shock of being called out on my moaning in bed, I thought, "She would have a fit if she knew why I was moaning so loudly."

While it was a minor incident with my mother hearing my moans, it served to highlight how taboo my relationship with my uncle was. It scared me a little and I wasn't so quick to respond to his text messages and was determined never to send him naked pictures of me again. I promised myself I was going to be more judicious in my decisions.

My uncle noticed my sudden reluctance to get into deep text message conversations with him to the point where he asked, "Is anything wrong? Are you mad at me for some reason?"

"No, I'm just busy with my friends and work," was my only response.

Even though I was determined to stay away from my uncle, I could only dodge him for so long. My parents had invited some family and friends over for a Memorial Day cookout. When I got home from work, I walked out to the backyard to join the party and I immediately locked eyes with Uncle Jim. He gave me a huge grin and I politely returned the smile. I hadn't seen him face-to-face since the morning we fucked in his hotel room and I was filled with a mix of emotions.

First, my parents told me he was busy and couldn't make it to their party so I was caught off-guard. I was also filled with the fear of saying or doing something that would expose our illicit relationship. In addition, my pussy got wet and a tingle of excitement shot through my young teen body. I wanted to feel his strong arms around me, his soft lips on mine, and his hard cock in my pussy. I tried to be nonchalant about seeing him and went over to grab a beer (my parents let me drink at home knowing I'd be safe there) and to get something to eat. I was starving.

I exchanged pleasantries with most people and gave Uncle Jim a nod and a quick, "Hello."

He came right over to me, took my plate of food and beer, and set it down on a picnic table.

Uncle Jim then said, "It's so nice to see you again, Jenny."

He gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "You look so sexy. I wish I could have you right here, right now."

I blushed a little. I was wearing a cami crop top and short skirt that I wore to work and didn't think I was sexy but having him hold me in his arms again brought back all of my sexual feelings for him that I was trying hard to suppress. We kept exchanging knowing glances throughout the evening. Each glance triggered a different thought of what we had done together in his hotel room whether it was kissing, caressing, sucking his cock, him eating my pussy, or us fucking three times. We were now with my parents and other family and friends, unable to be together.

When my father asked me to get more beers from the refrigerator in the basement, Uncle Jim said, "Come on, Jen, I'll help you."

I was almost afraid to be alone with him but I couldn't make a scene. We walked off casually like nothing was going on between us. However, when we got to the basement near the fridge in the corner, Uncle Jim turned me around, took both my hands and looked directly into my eyes.

"I can't tell you how much I've missed you."

He pulled me closer to him and I recall thinking, "No Jen, don't do it," but I was powerless to resist his advances.

We locked in a deep kiss with one of his hands slipping under my blouse and bra to fondle my bare breasts and the other sneaking up my skirt to massage my pussy through my panties. I so desperately wanted to push him away but his lips felt so good pressing against mine and the feel of his hands touching my private parts sent waves of excitement through my body almost causing my knees to buckle.

"Oh Jenny, your pussy is so wet. I want you."

"We can't do it here."

"I know. I'll think of something but I have to have you."

I broke from his embrace, noticing the distinct outline of his erection against his shorts. My face was flush and I adjusted my clothing and collected myself. I was so thrown off by my encounter with Uncle Jim that we almost forgot the beer.

When we returned to the party, my dad asked, "What took you guys so long?"

Uncle Jim replied, "I had to use the bathroom, sorry."

When the party was down to a few people I heard my uncle ask my dad, "I've had a few too many beers tonight. Do you mind if I crash here tonight? I don't want to risk driving."

"Sure Jim, no problem. I'd rather you be safe and stay here. You can sleep in the guest room."

I knew exactly what he had up his sleeve. I didn't think I was bold enough to go through with what I thought he was planning. There is no way I was going to have sex with my uncle while my parents slept in the same house. No fucking way.

When I caught my uncle alone, I told him, "I don't know what you have in mind but you can count me out."

"Come on, Jenny. Your parents are up past their bedtime already. They will be fast asleep in no time."

"No fucking way, Uncle Jim. Not a chance."

He arrogantly smiled at me and said, "We'll see," then winked and walked away.

After everyone had left and the yard was reasonably cleaned up, my parents announced they were going straight to bed just as my uncle predicted. He said he was going to stay up for a little while and watch TV. It was too early for me to go to bed so I joined my uncle in the family room. I promised myself I wouldn't let anything happen between us when I sat with him on the other end of the sofa.

He didn't waste any time telling me, "We'll wait about half an hour then we can go into the guest room."

"No way. I'd be too nervous."

"Come on, Jenny. They're upstairs and we'll be down here. They'll never know."

I said, "no, I wouldn't be comfortable."

Even though the guest room was on the first floor in the back of the house and my parent's room was upstairs in the front of the house, it was much too risky for my liking. We sat downstairs watching some dumb sitcom without either one of us saying any more about having sex. I couldn't stop thinking about it though. The sexual tension in the room was undeniable. I hadn't had decent sex since the last time I was with Uncle Jim and now he was sitting right next to me. How could I not think about the best night of sex I'd ever had? After the TV program was over I announced that I was going to bed. I figured I would simply walk away from being tempted to accept my uncle's offer. I said goodnight and went to give him a peck on the cheek but he turned his head and kissed me full on the lips.

Uncle Jim then said, "I'm going into my room. I'll be awake for another hour or so. If you change your mind, you'll know where to find me."

I ignored his comment and went upstairs to my room. I tried to read a book before I went to sleep but I couldn't get Uncle Jim out of my mind. After of few minutes of unsuccessfully trying to read my book, I put it down and began to play with my breasts and nipples. My other hand slipped between my legs and started to play with my pussy. I thought about the three dates I had with my uncle and how sexy I felt being all dressed up. I closed my eyes to recall the night we spent in his hotel room having sex and doing it again the following morning. My mind drifted to having phone sex over video chat with him and how we talked about getting together again.

The logical side of my brain told me to stay in my room and go to sleep. It was too risky to try and have sex with my uncle in my parent's house with them asleep upstairs. They would disown us both if we ever got caught. How could I ever explain my actions to them? It would be a disaster. However, there was a fire burning between my legs that had to be extinguished. Masturbating wasn't going to do it. I don't know what came over me, well, my teen hormones and horniness got the best of me and I quietly snuck downstairs and stood outside my uncle's room trying to gather the courage to go in. I knew that he was still awake by the light showing from underneath his door. I tried one more time, to no avail, to keep myself from going in but my hand grasped the doorknob and slowly turned it. I entered his room to see him under the covers with a broad smile on his face.

"I knew you'd come here," he said arrogantly.

"We'll have to be quick and quiet so we don't wake anyone."

"Sure, Jen. Now come here, babe. I've waited to be with you again for long enough."

Uncle Jim pulled the covers back to show me he was naked and semi-hard. I took off my t-shirt and pulled down my shorts and panties in one motion. I stood there naked for a moment, almost too scared to continue. The good angel in my head to me to leave before things got out of hand. However, the horny side of me didn't listen. Uncle Jim sat on the side of the bed as I approached him. He held out his arms to embrace me as I stood between his legs and began to kiss him. I moaned softly when I felt Uncle Jim's hands grasp my young tender breasts. We broke from our kiss so he could feast on my nipples, his hands now clutching my ass. I ran my fingers through his thick salt and pepper hair. My head fell back as he began to finger my hot, damp pussy.

Jay142
Jay142
3,631 Followers