Uncle Jimmy and Cindy Pt. 01

Story Info
My niece spent a summer with us, with much secret fun.
1k words
4.22
48.2k
38

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner, my wife asked if I remembered her brother's daughter, Cindy.

"Cute little Cindy, the one who used to love to run around the house naked after her bathtime? Of course, I remember her. She must be what, 14 years old now?"

"Actually, she is 18," my wife replied, "and starting at the university next week. Her housing arrangements fell through and my brother asked if she could stay with us for the semester, since the school is here in town. What do you think?"

"18! Wow, time flies." I said. "Of course she can stay here."

"Good," my wife chuckled, "because she will be here right after dinner."

We spent the rest of dinner talking about how cute you were as a toddler, which was the last time I saw you, and about how much fun it will be to have you around for a while.

We cleaned up the dishes and just as we sat down in the living room, the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and the first thing I saw was a smile that took my breath away. Cindy was already laughing as she said hello, nearly jumping into my arms to hug me. "Uncle Jimmy!! Aunt Christine!!" she screamed gleefully, as she bounced from one of us to the other, hugging and kissing us both over and over.

The image of the 5 year old, cute Cindy in pigtails and freckles was almost immediately washed from my mind as I beheld this beautiful young woman standing before me in short shorts and tee shirt. Her legs were powerful from years of playing sports. And the rest of her body shows a different kind of power, with firm large breasts that pressed into my chest each of the several times we hugged. It was impossible not to notice what a beautiful young woman Cindy became.

We all headed inside and sat for a while just to catch up and see how the trip to our home was. I was sitting across from Cindy and I noticed that she seemed to be looking mostly at me while talking, or even during the silent moments between questions.

After a while, my wife asked me to show our guest to her room, so I grabbed the luggage and the two of us headed up the stairs, me leading the way. As we went up, I made a joke that Cindy laughed at way too much for how funny it was, and she patted me on the ass playfully.

Arriving at the guest room, I put the luggage on the bed, and let her know that this will be her room for the summer. She jumped into my arms, again hugging me tight, saying, "Thank you so much, Uncle Jimmy. It is going to be so nice staying here with you. I don't think I can thank you enough, but," she said, as her hand slipped down to my butt and squeezed lightly, "I will do my best to let you know I appreciate everything."

I excused myself from the room, closing the door on the way out, and took a breath to process what just happened. "Nooooo. She's your niece and she's just a friendly girl. Don't read into it," is what I told myself.

That night, Aunt Christine went to bed early, as usual, and Cindy suggested that she would like to take a shower. A while later, I heard my name coming from down the hall, and as I turned my head, I saw Cindy wrapped in a small towel, barely covering her. She asked, "Is there a hair dryer I can use?"

I hesitated to answer for a moment, processing what I was seeing, and then said, "Yes, I will show you." I walked to the bathroom with her, and I told her that it was right there under the sink, in the cabinet.

She turned and bent at the waist to look in the cabinet as the towel rode up, giving me a view of an ass that I have not seen since it was on a 5 year old toddler. She lingered down there long enough for me to conclude that it looks much better on this 18 year old woman now.

Straightening up, hair dryer in hand, and giggling as she noticed where I was staring while she was down there, but saying nothing. I headed back to the living room, the vision of her ass and hairless pussy still running through my mind, and sat on the couch. I could not help but spend a little time rubbing my cock over my shorts as I pondered such a beautiful view.

Cindy came out a few minutes later, in a long tee shirt and panties, ready for bed, telling me goodnight, and asking for another hug, which I gladly gave, feeling her young, firm body against mine. The hug seemed to last just a little longer, then she reached up to kiss my cheek. As she left the room, I told her that I would check on her before I slept, and she only answered, "ok."

About 30 minutes later, I went up to bed myself. The guest room door was partly open and the light was still on. I approached the door and peeked inside, and I saw her, the sheet covering her lower half, but her right hand massaging her breast as her left hand was obviously between your legs under the sheet.

I watched this for about a minute, in sheer amazement, but I caught myself and backed away. I knocked at the door and asked permission to come in, giving her time to cover herself, which she did, before I opened the door. "Good night, Cindy. I hope you are comfortable here."

"Oh thank you, Uncle Jimmy. I really love it here. I hope you will enjoy having me stay here" she said with a smile, and I noticed that her left hand was still where it was when I was peeking in.

I closed the door and went to my bed, very confused and very aroused. And I could swear, as I laid there in bed, silently listening, I could hear gentle moaning coming from her room.