Uncle Jimmy and Cindy Pt. 02

Story Info
My niece used some spilt milk to spur some fun.
796 words
4.38
30.4k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, my niece Cindy came into the kitchen while I was enjoying my breakfast. So cheerful this early, she seemingly bounced over to me and gave me a kiss, saying, "Good morning, Uncle Jimmy!"

"Good morning, Cindy. Did you sleep well," I asked.

She told me that she did, very well. She enjoyed the bed very much, but thought it was such a big bed for only one person. And we both laughed.

She asked if I could help find a bowl for some cereal. I told her that they are in the top cabinet. She tried to reach it, standing on her toes and stretching, revealing her pink satin panties to me. But she could not.

I walked over, standing right behind her, and reach above her to get it as our bodies came together. She seemed to press back against me a bit, or was I just imagining that?

She poured her cereal and the milk. Then on her way back to the table with your spoon, she drop it on the floor. Slowly bending down in front of me to pick it up, her large night shirt gave me a view down the front, seeing her beautiful tits almost spill out. I simply could not look away and our eyes met as she was getting back up. She smiled a very knowing smile at me.

Her cereal was just about finished, and just as she was going to pick up the bowl to drink the milk, she somehow managed to spill the milk all over her shirt.

With a shriek and a laugh, she squealed that it was very cold.

I jumped up to get you a small towel, trying to pat Cindy's shirt dry with it, pressing firmly against her chest.

Then she said, "It's no use, it's too wet. I have to take it off."

And immediately, her shirt came over her head, leaving my niece standing there in her panties and nothing else.

"Can you dry me now with that towel, uncle Jimmy?" she asked?

Fumbling for words, I finally got out the phrase, "I will try." And I proceeded to use the towel to dry her upper chest. Her hand pushed my hand down a bit, saying, "please make sure my tits are dry."

For a second, I allowed my hands to feel her firm breasts as I dried them with a towel, but then I excused myself, turned away, and said, "no, Cindy. I can't!"

Quickly, she hugged me from behind, pressing her tits into my back, and said, "Why not?"

And as she said it, her fingers found the front of my shorts, and the cock that had already started to stand up inside them.

I gasped, and she turned me around, demonstrating her strength. She yanked my pants down, exposing my cock, and immediately dropped to her knees in front of me.

She stared up at me with a fire of desire in her eyes and her mouth opened wide to take my cock inside. She sucked on it a few times, then moved back to say, "Uncle Jimmy, I want to taste your cum!"

Those words hit my brain like a lightning bolt. Everything in my brain was telling me to stop this, but every other part of my body wanted it to happen.

My hand found the back of Cindy's head and pulled her to myself, pushing my cock deep inside her mouth. Over and over, her face slammed against my body as she took me deep inside her mouth.

Her tongue was expertly licking me every time, and very soon, my balls were tightening.

"Here it comes, Cindy" I exclaimed. She backed off, and said, "Yes, uncle Jimmy! Give me all your hot cum!"

Her fingers caressed my balls as she pushed my cock deep inside her throat one last time. My orgasm exploded inside her mouth, filling her with spurt after spurt of my man milk. Not a drop escaped her mouth as she enjoyed the taste of my cum and the feeling of it sliding down her throat.

I caught my balance and my breath for a moment, and just then, the phone rang.

It was Aunt Christine. She had a flat tire and needed my help. We discussed that she needed it fixed right away to do all her shopping so that she could go on her girls-night-out that night.

I hung up and told Cindy that I had to go.

Before I left the house, she told me, still standing in only her panties, "girls night out for Aunt Christine, huh?" Plunging her hand inside her panties, and removing it slowly, she said, "What shall the two of us do together while she is out, Uncle Jimmy?"