Uncle Jimmy and Cindy Pt. 03

Story Info
My Niece Cindy decides to seduce me with sexting.
2.1k words
4.53
24.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment I left the house to take care of the flat tire, so many thoughts ran through my mind. How beautiful Cindy's tits looked. How wrong that was. How amazing her lips felt around my cock. How very wrong that was. How insane to have my niece swallow all my cum. And how fucking wrong that was!

After fixing my wife's flat tire, and kissing her goodbye for the day, I headed to work and got there at about 10 AM. Not long after arriving, I got a text message. It was from Cindy. A photo of her beautiful smile. It made me happy and I replied, "Awwwww. Thanks."

A short while later, another photo, this time, she was puckering her lips like a kiss. How sweet. I sent back three kiss emojis.

Just before lunch, another message arrived, a video this time. It was Cindy's face I saw first. Then she took her middle finger and sucked it into her mouth, just like she did my cock this morning. She moved it in and out a few times. The whole thing was only about 10 seconds long, but it was long enough to stiffen my cock in my pants.

The video was followed by some text. "Uncle Jimmy, I want you tonight."

All I could text back was, "OMG."

A few minutes later, at lunch, a second video came in. Again, it started with her pretty smile, but I noticed our bathroom tile in the background. The camera panned down slowly, revealing that she was in the shower and enjoying the sensation of soapy water on her tits.

The camera moved all the way down to show me her pussy. With her leg lifted up, I got a great view of that shaved mound.

The video ended too quickly for my liking. I could hardly breathe. My hands were shaking, and I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I quickly typed, "Finger that thing, my niece!" I hit send before my brain talked me out of it. Any thoughts of "how wrong this was" had melted away into sheer desire for my hot niece.

She messaged back, "Tell me when you are somewhere private, Uncle Jimmy."

Lunch could wait, so I moved to a quiet men's room at work, closing the door, and replied, "I am alone."

My phone started ringing for a video call. Answering it, and expecting to see my niece's pretty smile, instead I was greeted by the sight of her two middle fingers jammed inside her shaved, dripping pussy.

I heard her say, "I want your cock right here, Uncle Jimmy," as she started pounding her pussy hard.

My cock was already hard and my pants could not come down fast enough. With my right hand I began jerking my cock, as my left hand held the camera to give Cindy a good view of her uncle.

"Uncle Jimmy, you are so big and so hard. I want all your cum," I hear from her side.

Very quickly, my cock was about to produce exactly what she asked for. Seeing her hot, wet pussy with her fingers plunging in and out, and hearing those words of desire had made me very hot. I moaned, and quietly said, "Oh, Cindy, my niece. It's yours. Here it comes!"

With that, my cock surprised even me with a full load, merely a few hours from when she drained it at breakfast, and I could hear her screams of pleasure as her pussy exploded too. She held the camera close and used her fingers to pull her plump pussy lips open, showing me each spasm of her orgasm as the entrance to her tunnel jerked closed over and over.

After a few moments, she brought the camera back up to her face, licking her fingers greedily, and said, "Don't be late tonight, Uncle Jimmy. I want you!"

After our lunchtime sexting, and another full load of cum expended, one would think that my raging hormones would have subsided a bit. But it was quite the opposite. Every time I let my mind wander, I pictured my niece putting her dripping wet fingers in her mouth, and my cock got hard.

I watched the clock all afternoon, not able to concentrate on any of my work, and by 4:30, I simply could not wait any longer. I told my boss that I was leaving early and I headed out the door. On the way out, I messaged Cindy and said, "Uncle Jimmy is on his way home."

The reply I got was a photo of Cindy wearing my purple polo shirt from the night before, and nothing else. "I got this from the hamper...it smells like you and it has been making me horny all afternoon!" she added in text. I nearly tripped walking out the door after receiving it.

I gathered myself enough to drive home safely. Walking through the door, I sensed the smell of an already cooked dinner. I put my things down and walked into the kitchen, seeing her there.

A hot casserole was cooling on the stove top, and although it smelled delicious, food was not exactly foremost on my mind. Cindy was standing there in just my shirt. It was certainly baggy on her, with one shoulder visible, and it came down just below her ass.

"Hello, Cindy. How was your day?" I asked.

"Fucking awesome, Uncle Jimmy! How was yours?" she replied with a huge smile.

She walked over to me and hugged me tightly, sinking into my chest and wrapping her arms around me. After a moment, I pushed her back a bit and caressed her face with both hands, leaning in for a kiss. Our lips met for our first kiss ever, followed soon after by the meeting of our tongues. Moans of pleasure came from both of us as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues.

As we kissed, my hands slowly made their way first to her back, then downward, and as I reached the end of my purple shirt, I confirmed that indeed, that shirt was the only thing she was wearing as I felt her soft, bare ass cheeks.

We broke our kiss, and I heard her say, "Uncle Jimmy, let's go to your bedroom. If I am going to fuck my uncle, I want it to be special."

Those words pierced me and for a moment, I wondered if I should continue. I watched my nubile niece climb the stairs and I paused for a moment to think. Somehow, I think she saw my hesitation, because at the middle of the stairs, she turned and said, "Don't you want to fuck your niece, Uncle Jimmy?" and as she said it, she peeled off my shirt and tossed it to me.

Every synapse in my brain was overloaded and conflicted, but seeing her ass turn the corner and head up the stairs convinced me that I must have her, so up I went. I got to the doorway and I didn't see her. I walked a few steps in, and said, "Cindy, my niece?" No sooner the words left my mouth, did I feel her leap onto my back, arms around my neck, laughing. her legs wrap around me and the thought of her bare pussy pressed against me already had me excited.

We laughed a bit and I walked her over to the bed, flopping her down. She bounced playfully on the bed, then flipped over onto her stomach, hands propping her chin up and said, "I want to see you undress slowly, Uncle Jimmy. Please!"

So I began undressing, staring at this beautiful young woman on my bed. My niece wanted to watch her uncle undress for her. OMG! My shirt came off and she told me how nice my chest looked. My pants slid down and she licked her lips at the bulge in my underwear, seeing a distinct wet spot on them.

She asked, "Can I play with your cock inside your boxers, Uncle Jimmy?"

I walked over and she flipped on her back, looking up at my cock from the edge of the bed. She reached her hands above her head to fondle me in my boxers, and stared down at my niece's hot, naked body. As she played with my cock, I reached down and pinched her nipples, both at the same time, both very hard. She let out a scream in both pain and pleasure and squeezed my cock even harder at the same time.

Cindy tugged at my shorts and they dropped down to the floor, exposing my hard cock to her view as it dangled just above her face. She reached up to grab it and bring it to her mouth, licking it gently as I continued to squeeze and pinch her tits.

"I like the taste of your precum, Uncle Jimmy." Those are the last words I heard before she craned her neck back and positioned my cock between her lips. I pressed forward and felt the tip of my cock go from her lips, past her teeth, across her tongue and then hit the back of her throat.

In and out I began slowly and gently fucking my niece's mouth, the warmth and wetness of it felt so good. I spit on my fingers, and reached down, splitting the lips of her pussy with my middle finger and pulling hard, almost lifting her ass off the bed. As it turned out, I didn't need the spit, as her pussy was already dripping wet and my fingers were quickly drenched in her juices.

Fucking her mouth was lovely, but I quickly realized that if I was not careful, my third load of the day will go down her throat and I might not get to experience the tightness of my niece's pussy around my cock tonight.

I withdrew, and circled the bed, pulling her over to the other side, still on her back. I got on the bed between her legs and positioned my now wet, hard and throbbing cock between my niece's pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Uncle Jimmy! I want to feel my uncle's cock in my pussy!" she said, nearly crying as she begged me, which was more motivation than I could ever have needed at that moment.

My cock slid easily into her tight, wet pussy. Having spent years with only Aunt Christine's pussy, I had forgotten how tight a young, vibrant pussy could feel. It was like three strong hands were caressing my cock all the way in, making it feel hugged and loved every inch of the way inside.

Our hips came together, and my balls rested against her ass as I pushed all the way inside.

"How does your niece's pussy feel, Uncle Jimmy" she asked, seductively.

"Like heaven, Cindy. Like pure heaven" was my reply as I began to slowly fuck her, building up speed little by little.

I spit on my right thumb and pressed it against her clit. Her right leg lifted up to my left shoulder as I grabbed it and held it up, opening her pussy even more to my cock.

Our bodies were slamming together with each thrust now, my balls slapping into Cindy's ass every time. My thumb was doing its magic on her clit, and I heard her say, "I'm gonna cum for you, Uncle Jimmy!" With that, I felt her body convulse in waves of pleasure. The feeling of her spasms around my cock was mind-blowing.

As those waves subsided, I asked, "Where do you want your uncle's cum, Cindy?" She quickly pulled back from fucking me, jumped off the bed and knelt in front of me. "Breakfast was soooooo good. I want to taste my uncle's cum again!" She barely got the words out before swallowing my cock again, working fast and hard to make sure that my cock was ready to give up its milky treasure.

Staring down at my beautiful niece, with her lips around my cock and her beautiful eyes looking up at me, it didn't take long. My balls tightened and my third load of the day filled her mouth. The cum leaked from her lips, dripping down her chin and onto her tits. The sight of this sexy young niece of mine, kneeling in front of me, covered in my cum, is one that I will remember forever.

With my cock still hard and throbbing from her sweet sucking, my cell phone suddenly rang. I grabbed it and answered. It was Aunt Christine. Her event was cancelled and she was on the way home, wondering what might be for dinner. Good thing Cindy knew how to cook as well as she knew how to fuck! And good thing we had some warning to clean up!

What an amazing first full day of hosting my niece for a semester of college. I shuddered with amazement to think how much fun we might have over the next few months. As it turned out, I think reality ended up beating my fantasy.