Uncle Jimmy and Cindy Pt. 04

Story Info
Cindy and I risk getting caught for a secret fuck.
1.1k words
4.46
20.6k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few days after our mind-blowing evening together, things were really busy. Cindy's school work kept her occupied and between my work, and Aunt Christine being around, we really didn't have time for much more than a few kisses and some extra long, extra tight hugs.

Saturday night finally came around, and the three of us sat to watch a movie. Aunt Christine was on her recliner and Cindy and I were on the sofa. It was a bit chilly, so she put a blanket over herself and a few minutes after the movie started, she slid over to my side of the couch and snuggled next to me, with her right hand on my chest.

The movie had a few scary scenes and Cindy hugged me tight at one particular fright. Then, under the blanket, her hand crept down from my chest, slowly going past my belly. I peeked over and Aunt Christine, and she was totally engrossed in the movie. Her hand continued making its way between my legs and, on top of my thin shorts, began playing with my soft cock.

Aunt Christine asked, "Are you two hungry?"

Under the blanket, Cindy squeezed the tip of my cock hard, and said, "Yes, Aunt Christine, I would love to eat something."

"Anything particular, sweetie," she asked, as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Something hard, er, I mean crunchy, sounds good. And salty," Cindy said, her words dripping with double-meaning as much as my cock was dripping with precum under the blanket.

My hand, which had been resting on her shoulder, slid back and down to the waistband of my niece's shorts, sneaking inside them and letting my long middle finger split her ass cheeks and land between them. This was starting to feel really good for both of us.

Aunt Christine had no sooner returned to the room with a bowl of chips, when her cell phone rang. She answered, saying, "Hi Peter!" Peter is her brother, and Cindy's father. She looked over to us and said, "I will take this in the other room. You can keep the movie going."

And with that, she walked out of the room, talking to her brother.

Cindy wasted little time getting my hardening cock loose from my shorts, sinking her mouth on it almost immediately. Her soft tongue enjoyed the bit of precum escaping from the hard tip. My hand instinctively grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on my cock, ensuring she got the most out of that hard and salty snack she was craving. She gagged a bit and almost started coughing, but we both realized that we must stay quiet.

She expertly devoured my cock, nearly pushing me over the edge, as my other hand worked its way between Cindy's legs to find her pussy. First I played with her clit, then pushed further down and slipped easily between her wet lips. The warmth that engulfed my long middle finger as it glided inside her was amazing.

Neither of us could resist, so Cindy climbed off of me, took down her shorts and panties and, facing forwards, she lowered herself onto my lap, with my rock hard cock landing perfectly between her pussy lips and then disappearing inside of her. We grabbed the blanket and covered ourselves, just in case.

Slowly she began moving up and down, her pussy embracing my cock with every thrust. My hand moved under her shirt, finding her nipples hard and erect, and squeezing them tightly.

Just then, we heard Aunt Christine yell, "Cindy. Do you want to say hi to Daddy?" We stopped all motion and she just layed back on my chest, our bottom halves still covered, and we started nervously laughing at our own predicament.

Aunt Christine came into the room, smiling and telling her brother, "Yes, they are getting along fine. They are watching a movie, and apparently having a tickle fight." She put Peter on the speaker phone, and we heard him ask, "Cindy, are you treating your uncle well? Make sure he knows how much you appreciate all that he is doing for you."

"I am, Daddy. Deep inside, I think he knows!" she shouted back, with a smile.

"Thanks for taking care of my Cindy, Jim! She really knows how to make things hard sometimes," Peter said to me, chuckling.

"Yes, she really does, but it has been my pleasure, Pete," I replied, meaning every word.

The conversation ended quickly, as Aunt Christine walked back out of the room to continue her call with her brother. With her gone, my cock is immediately again treated to Cindy's hot, wet pussy moving up and down on it. She leaned back and turned her head to allow us to kiss deeply.

After a few moments, we both realized that we needed a deeper fuck, and we threw caution to the wind. We could always pretend to be tickling each other if we heard aunt Christine returning. I laid her back on the couch and knelt between her legs, allowing my cock perfect entry to her dripping pussy. I began fucking my niece hard right there on the couch, with my thumb pressing firmly on her clit as my cock pounded in and out of her hot pussy.

Very quickly, my balls tightened and I realized that I was about to empty my load of sperm inside my niece's young womb. She seemed to sense the concern on my face, and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, letting me know that she wanted every bit of it deep inside.

With a few more thrusts, my cum erupted out of my hard cock and filled her to overflowing, while her orgasm burst inside her like a July 4th fireworks mortar. We enjoyed the waves of spasms we both felt together. Slowly, I pulled out, and Cindy reached her hand down to catch the overflow of my cum from her pussy, then lifted her dripping, sticky fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean as if it were her favorite ice cream.

After a few quick moments of cleaning up and getting dressed, we sat back on the couch, seemingly both satisfied and spent. Aunt Christine returned and as we all resumed watching the movie, my niece whispered in my ear, "I want you to wake me up in the middle of the night tonight because I am not done fucking you yet today, uncle Jimmy!"

I just hoped Aunt Christine didn't see the smile on my face after hearing those words.