All Comments on 'Uncle Kurt Pt. 02'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

WOW Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I like to find someone like that. Very very good.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Caring and hot

Such a tender story and we'll written. So great to see an uncle wanting to protect his nephew and getting an unexpected response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If only.....

To have a hot uncle like this would be soooooooo nice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

my nephew and I use to suck each other for about 20 years

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Mmmmmmm

My new favorite uncle. Nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very tender story

Very tender and loving. Uncle Kurt is great for Parker -- loving, willing to teach Parker what he likes. He is gentle when it counts and also loving when he drives his big cock into Parker's anus. Keep these guys loving each other, lying together at night, kissing and cuddling. I think Parker was rescued by Uncle Kurt, but I also think Parker has a hand in rescuing Uncle Kurt too. Loved the hairy chest and abs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good friends

My friend just got out of the Navy. He and I grow up together. We went out for some drinks when he came home we both got drunk so we spent the night in a hotel. The room only had one bed. During the night I was woke up to him sucking my dick I made out like I was passed out. It was the best blow job I ever had. He was taking picture of me naked in the bed with a hard on even put his dick in my mouth took more pictures of us together. We still get together a few times a year. I tell him I am not going get drunk because I can't handle it. After a few drinks I want to go to the room I act like I am to drunk to undress so he help before I pass out on him again. I am on the naked and he is taking pictures and playing with my dick it is so hard and he gets on top of me after he put lube on me and puts my dick in his ass it is tight and my dick feels like it is going to break but, it feels so good I cum so fast. He cleans my cock off and I am hard again he rolls me over and lubes up my ass puts 2 fingers into me and I act like I am waking up so he covers me up and we go to sleep. I will add to this another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Erotica!

I love the story. I love the way Uncle Kurt bred his nephew. They are set for a lifelong partnership.

As a teen I had an ongoing sexual relationship with my same age cousin. I’ve been married over 40 years and he’s been married three times. At age 72 we rekindled the sex most recently and it was as good as ever, We both still love sucking cock.

And, I have had a relationship for the past 4 years with a guy 10 years younger. It’s all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES