Uncle Mark Visits Bernadette Ch. 02

Story Info
Raj visits Uncle Mark and Bernadette.
7.8k words
4.52
21.2k
30
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

The following morning, after a restless and short night of sleep, Bernadette climbed out of bed sore and tired. Her mind replayed what had taken place just a few short hours ago.

Did we really do that? Did I really let Howard's Uncle Mark fuck my every hole last night? Did I really let him treat me like a whore? Like I was his little fuck toy? she thought to herself. She took a shower, all the while thinking about how she had smoked my huge pole. How I had impaled her tight little cunt and even tighter ass. She fought the urge to lower the shower head down to her already throbbing slit and satisfy herself. No! I...I've got to stop thinking about it!

I heard the shower running through the thin wall. The thought of the previous night made me smile. And made me hard. I prepped myself for what I knew would be her arrival soon. Sure enough, soon there was a gentle knock on my bedroom door.

"Knock knock, Uncle Mark," she said in a hush. The door started to swing open. "Are you awa...oh my goodness!" Her hands flew to her suddenly blushing cheeks. She walked in to find me naked on the bed with a huge erection pointing straight at the ceiling.

I had an evil smile on my face. "Good morning, Bernadette."

"You...you...can you put that...that thing away, please?" Despite her request, she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"What? My cock? Why? It's not like you haven't seen it...or fucked the shit out of it."

"Don't...don't say such things! We...we shouldn't have, you know, done...that. It was a mistake."

"Really? You didn't think it was a mistake when you were asking ­-- begging -- me to fuck you like a little bitch."

"(gasp) I...I didn't...I was caught up in the moment!"

I nodded my head. "Ri-i-i-i-i-ght." I paused. "Even if that's the case, it really helped me feel better. You'd be making this old, injured dude feel better. Don't you want to make me feel better?"

She tried to justify it in her head. Yes! He's here because he's hurt. I'm supposed to take care of him. If giving him a...a blow job...makes him feel better... "Fine! But this is the last time."

"Ha ha! Okay, if you say so. This will be the last time." She timidly walked across the room towards me. "Hey, can you drop the robe, too, please? Show me those fantastic tits."

"What?! Why?" She fought back a smile. Damn right my tits are fantastic!

I grinned. "It'll make me cum faster."

She sighed. "Fine." The robe fell around her ankles, revealing she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing under it. Her 36 inch bust fought the battle with gravity and won. They sat up firm and round. Her dark pink areolas wrapped around gumdrop-sized erect nipples. Her taut stomach led down to a fine strip of blonde hair that pointed to a pink, swollen pair of glistening cunt lips. A pair of tone, silky smooth legs and size 6.5 feet with pink painted toenails held up her tiny five foot frame.

"Look at you! Naked as a jaybird under there! You naughty girl."

She ignored the comment and tried to act agitated. "There. Happy now?"

My eyes twinkled. "Happier than I was five minutes ago."

Her hand felt soft and warm when she wrapped it around my thick shaft. Her short, thin fingers barely wrapped around it, making it look larger than it already was. Fuck he's he huge! she thought when she began to slowly stroke me. She could feel my heart beat in the veins encircling it.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good," I sighed. "It's gonna feel even better when you wrap those hot lips around it."

Bernadette looked back at me with a look of lust and contempt. She turned back to her intended target and studied it. The tip was already shiny. This shouldn't take long she thought. She leaned in and stopped just short of taking me in and looked at me. "This is the last time."

I nodded and grinned. "Yeah yeah, sure. If you say so."

Her hot breath ran across the tip. I watched her tongue flick at it's one eye twice while her hand continued to stroke it. Her head dove between my legs. I shuddered when her tongue landed in the crease between my ball sack and shaft. She ran her tongue up the thick vein once, twice, three times. I growled when she took a nut into her mouth and twirled it in her mouth. She ran her tongue the length of my stick again and twirled her tongue around the purpled tip.

I lightly gasped. "Oh yeah, that's it," I hissed when she finally took me into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed on it like a luscious popsicle.

Damn he tastes good! she thought while see took me in deeper and deeper.

I grabbed the back of her head and began to gently lift my hips off the bed. "C'mon, Bernadette, take it all. C'mon, I know you can do it. Take it all!" The words no sooner left my mouth when her throat took the shape of my rod. "Oh fuck yeah! Good girl!" My eyes bounced from her bobbing head to her sweet little ass. She gave a muffled squeal when I reached around her and swatted at her swollen slit. "Bernadette, you're soaked," I mocked.

"Mmmmmhmmmm," she moaned. She gave another squeal when I slipped two fingers past her folds into her gash.

It wasn't long before we both felt that familiar throbbing between our legs. I looked at the crumpled robe on the floor and back at her bobbing head. I felt my lips curl into a wicked grin. I withdrew my fingers and grabbed her by her long blonde hair and tugged.

She shot me an angry look. "Ouch! Hey! What're you doing?!" she asked, obviously annoyed, while I swung my legs off the bed.

"Hang on a sec. I'm gonna give you what you really want," I hissed. I picked up the roe and ripped the terry cloth strap from its middle. Bernadette started to stand up straight when I climbed off the bed. I was quickly behind and pulling her hands behind her.

"Hey. Hey! What...what do you think you're doing, bub?!" she asked nervously while I wrapped the strip around her wrists.

"Let's make this interesting. C'mon, you can't tell me that little freak Howard's never tied you up," I chuckled.

Truth was, yes, he had tied her up on more than one occasion. They both found it a turn on. "No! N-n-no, of course not!" she said anxiously.

"Ha! Yeah, okay. Whatever. First time for everything," I sneered.

She felt the knot tighten around her wrists quickly followed by my hands on her shoulders pushing her forward. She bent at the waist and fell onto the bed. Her legs parted when she felt me slide between them. She shuddered when she felt the tip of the beast touch her sensitive slit.

"It...it...it's so big!"

"You took it last night," I hissed. "You begged for it."

She held her breath, then gasped when the bulbous head slipped through her velvety folds.

"Fuck! Sweet Jesus!" she barked when my hips slammed into hers.

"Jesus Christ, Bernadette! You're cunt is fucking tight!" I snarled.

The bed shook side to side when I grabbed her hips and began to rock to and fro, pumping my meat into her quivering cunt.

Her muscles were just beginning to contract around my piston when we heard a dull ring, then another. It was coming from my feet. It was coming from the robe.

I slowed my assault. "Hmmmm, are you expecting a call?"

"No....nuh-nuh-no," she panted.

Without leaving her gash, I bent down and grabbed the robe. The phone was still buzzing. I reached into the pocket.

"Oh look. It's Howard. Shall I answer it?" I chuckled.

Her heart stopped. "No! Don't you dare!"

"Hello?" I asked while I continued to drive my point home to Bernadette. Howard probably felt my grin on the other end of the phone.

"Uh, hello?" Howard said confused.

"Oh, hey Howard!" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Uncle Mark?"

I nodded. Bernadette clenched her teeth. And her twat. No doubt about it, she was annoyed. She couldn't believe she quickly found this exciting, too. "Uh huh. What's up?"

Howard was still confused. "Uh...is this Bernadette's phone? Why are you answering Bernie's phone?"

"Oh! Yeah. She's, uh, she's a little tied up right now. So, uh, what's up?"

"Wow! You must be feeling better, huh?"

"Oh yeah! Thanks to your blushing bride." I looked down. Bernadette's cheeks were flushed. Her head was turned and watching me. "She's great. She's taking good care of me."

"Oh yeah! She loves helping people."

"I can tell! I, uh, I've never received this kind of , uh, service." I gave her a wicked look. "She's taking care of my every need. I'm surprised your friends don't spend more time over here to let her take care of them!" It was all I could do not to laugh.

She yelped when I threw my hips forward hard. She bit her lip. Shit! I hope Howie didn't hear that!

"Oh, they do," Howard moaned. "It's almost like they live there."

"I can't blame them! If she takes care of them like she takes care of me, I'd move in. Hell, I may never leave! I hope I'm not wearing her out."

Oh gawd! If he lived here he would wear me out! she thought to herself while the bed continued to shake. She yelped again with another rough slap of skin against skin. Fuck! her mind screamed.

Bernadette's heart skipped a beat when she heard Howard ask, "What...what's that bark?"

I stared down at Bernadette."Oh! Ha ha! Yeah, I'm right by the window. Must be the neighbor's yappy little bitch."

"Oh geez! Did the Johnsons get a dog?! Oh great. Now I have to listen to that all day and night!" Howard bemoaned.

"Ohhhhh, I wouldn't worry about it," I said. Another yelp. "Maybe they've got company. Probably just needs a boner shoved down the bitch's throat." Bernadette had a look of horror on her face. She was biting her lip. Her muscles were trembling around my pole.

Howard didn't catch the "boner". He was sure I meant bone. "Yeah, that's probably it. So, Bernie can't come to the phone?"

"Yeah, no, she's a little, um, a little busy right now." She could feel two lightning bolts shooting up her legs. "Is there something I can take care of for you?" Like your cunt of a wife.

"Well, can you tell her I'm not coming home tonight? My flight's being delayed due to weather. Hopefully I'll be home sometime tomorrow."

I pumped harder. My thrusts began to stutter. I grinned at Bernadette's contorted face. "Won't be home until tomorrow, huh?"

Her eyes flew open. Oh shit! She tried not to moan. She clenched her teet. The lightning bolts were headed for a collision course.

"Okay, I'll, uhhhhh, mmmmm, I'll, uh, pass the mes-s-s-age along-g-g-g. I'll make, mmmmm, make sure she gets-s-s-s it."

"Okay. Thanks," Howard said hesitantly. "You okay, Uncle Mark?"

"Oh! Ha ha! Uhhhhhh, yeah, uhhhhh, mmmmm, uh, uh, back, mmmm, back spasm-m-m. Fuck!"

"Oh! Okay! I'll, uh, let you go. Better holler for Bernie to see if she can do anything for you!"

"Yeah, uh, I'll, uh, I'll, mmmm, do that!" I chuckled while sweat dripped off my face onto her heart shaped ass. "Oh yeah! I...I...I think I hear her coming now!"

"Oh good! Okay, I'll let you go. See you tomorrow."

"Yup!" The phone went dead.

Bernadette finally exhaled. The two bolts of lightning slammed into her split like tow locomotives.

"Oh Mother Mary and Joseph! You son of a bitch! Oh shit! Oh gggggaaaaaaahhhh!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Thunder rolled through her tiny body with a stampede of lightning. Her hands balled into fists in her bindings.

I threw the phone onto the bed and dug my fingers into her hips. "That's right! Cum for me like a little bitch! Holy fuck! Your tight little cunt is squeezing me like a fucking vise grip!"

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck...fuck me with that fat cock! Ohmagawd!"

"You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make be fuckin' cum!"

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" she commanded.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Cummingggggaaaaaahhhhhh!"

My head flew back. She felt my thick hose pump her full of hot cum. Each throb sent a fresh stream deep into her split.

After what seemed like an hour, both our bodies ceased trembling. I pulled my still throbbing member from her twitching twat and sat on the bed. "Fuck me," I panted.

Bernadette fell to her knees. A stream of white streaked down the inside of her thighs and pooled on the floor. "You son of a bitch," she groaned. "Can you untie me now, please?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, sure, I can do that." She turned her back to me. As I untied the knot, I said, "I guess you heard Howard isn't going to be home today. Know what that means?"

She rubbed her wrists and looked at me. "What?"

I got a devilish look on my face. "That means we've got allllllll day together."

"What?! No, I've got to get ready for work. I'm late already thanks to you!"

"Fuck that. You're calling in today. C'mere, I know exactly what we're gonna do today."

She jumped off the floor and ran after me naked when I walked out the door and down the hallway. "Wait...what?! I can't just 'call in'! I...I..." I turned into her bedroom. "Hey! Where are you going?!" I was walking into her closet when she burst into the room. "Hey, bub! Get out of there!"

When she got to the closet I was rifling through her clothes ignoring her. I finally found what I was looking for and yanked the hanger off the rack. "Ha! I knew you'd have some!" I was holding up a slinky, silky pink negligee. I threw it at her. "Here, put this on."

She held it out and looked at it. "Put it...what?! I'm not putting..."

I cut her off. "Go take a shower and put it on. Just do it," I demanded. "Oh, you'd better call your office, too. I'll be downstairs waiting."

She huffed at my demand. Her head twisted from the negligee to me walking out the door and back again. "Shit," she muttered.

I heard the shower running while I was in the kitchen making myself breakfast. 30 minutes later I was cleaning my dishes when she walked into the kitchen.

She was stunning. "Wow! Fuck me!" I immediately got a hard on. Her cheeks blushed. The thin shoulder straps held up the shiny material. The v-neck covered half of each breast and dove into her cleavage. The hem barely fell to mid-thigh. Her skin was glowing. Her gumdrop-sized nipples looked like pencil erasers trying to poke holes.

"Do you like it?" she asked in embarrassment.

"Like it? I love it! Fuck! Howard's a lucky motherfucker."

"Please don't talk about Howard," she whispered.

"Ha! You don't want me to mention your husband when his wife is standing in front of me half naked? Ha! Yeah, okay, whatever." There was no reply. I motioned my hand. "Lift it up. Lemme see."

Her head snapped up. "What?! See what?"

I grinned back at her. "See if you're wearing matching panties."

She blushed again and looked at the floor. "Yes."

I held my hand out. "C'mon, take 'em off. C'mon, let's go."

Her head snapped up again. "What?! Why?"

I paused. "Because they're just gonna get in the way."

She stared at me and paused before she reached under the hem and yanked down a matching thong and handed it to me. I dropped it on the kitchen counter, smiled at her, and yanked the front of my shorts down. My snake leaped out and startled her.

Her jaw dropped. "What...what..."

I grabbed it and waved it at her. "You didn't finish your blow job. C'mon, get on your knees. Let's go."

She was obviously shocked. "What?! You...you...you can't..."

I waived it at her again. "C'mon, let's go!"

The forcefulness of my voice snapped her out of her shock. She slowly walked over to me and hesitantly dropped to her knees in front of me. She grabbed the trunk and began to stroke it. She looked up at me. "You...you...you can't talk me like that...like a whore," she said in a hushed voice.

"Ha! Really? You can't get enough of my cock! Who are you fuckin' kidding? Ha!"

She continued to stroke me. "That...that's not true."

"Ha ha! Yeah, okay, whatever. Tell me you don't love my cock. Tell me you don't want to suck my cock more than anything right now and I'll go home. Right now. You'll never see my cock again." I lied. Fuck, I wasn't going anywhere!

She paused. Her mind raced. It was true. She loved my cock. Her lust wouldn't allow me to leave. His cock makes me crazy! I need it! I need him to fuck me over and over until Howie gets home! Is it true? Am I his little whore? Oh God! But I can't let him know that! "Fine. But I'm only doing it because, you know, it makes you feel better. Okay?"

"Ha ha ha! Okay, got it. Let the healing begin!" I grabbed her head and pulled it to my groin. I impaled her throat on the first stab. Her nose buried in my stomach.

Bernadette proceeded to finger herself to orgasm while I skull fucked her until I made her gag with a healthy dose of thick, salty spunk.

That's how the rest of the day went. At lunch I tossed her onto the kitchen table and ate her clam until screamed my name. Then I fucked her juicy whole until she forgot my name and fill her clam in a sticky sauce. A couple of hours later I bent her over the couch while we watched The Price Is Right. She begged me to come on down until we both won the showcase grand prize.

It was getting close to 6 pm. Bernadette was polishing my knob while I watched the news when the doorbell rang. Her head shot out of my lap and snapped around to the door.

"Are you expecting company?" I asked.

"Would I be giving you a blow job in the middle of the living room if I was?! Of course not!" She was clearly annoyed.

The doorbell rang again. "Hello?! Anybody home?!" came the thick Indian accent from the other side of the door.

Bernadette was in a panic. "Shit! It's Raj! He's a persistent little bastard! He'll never go away! Hell, he'll let himself in the back door and make himself a sandwich! Shit!"

"Raj? Who's Raj?"

"He's Howard's best friend. He practically lives here! Jesus!"

"Well then I guess you'd better go answer the door, huh?" I said with a grin.

"Uh...just a minute, Raj!" she screeched. She jumped onto her feet. "Shit! I've got to go change clothes!"

I grabbed her wrist. "The fuck you are."

"Are you crazy?! He can't see me dressed like this! Especially with you here!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine, whatever. I'll tell you this much. If you break our deal and change out of that negligee, you won't ever see this again." I grabbed my still stiff wand and waved at her. Of course, I was bluffing. All she'd had to do is ask and I'd plow her with it.

Bernadette scowled at my pole, then at the door, then back again. She clenched her fists and stomped her foot. "Shit!" she said through a clenched jaw. She went to the door and cracked it open while she hid behind it. All Raj could see was her blonde head, bespectacled

Face, flushed face, and tousled hair. "Oh! Uh, hey, Raj. So, uh, what's up?" she tried to ask nonchalantly.

"Oh, not much. You know. I just thought I'd come over and see how Howard's conference was."

Of course he comes over right at dinner time! How convenient! Bernadette thought. "Oh! Well, uh, Howie's not home yet. He got delayed. So, I, uh, I guess you'll be going, huh? Okay. He'll be home tomorrow. See ya tomorrow." Raj's face twisted in confusion. Bernadette had never turned him away before.

Bernadette jumped and Raj's eyebrows raised when they heard me say, "Don't send him away! Don't be rude, Bernadette. Why don't you invite him in?"

Bernadette shot me a look. "Oh. Ha ha. I, uh, I'm sure Raj has better things to do, don't you, Raj?"

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "No, not really."

Shit! Bernadette growled in her head. "No, of course you don't," she grumbled. "Sure, come on in."

Raj's eyes went straight to the handsome stranger rising from the couch. Then he caught of glimpse of Bernadette in her slinky satin negligee and did a double take, which didn't go unnoticed.

I held out my hand and said, "Hey, Raj, I'm Howard's Uncle Mark. Nice to meet you."

"Oh! Yes, of course. Howard's Uncle Mark. Sure, sure." Raj turned to Bernadette in total suspicion. "So, uh, why is Howard's Uncle Mark here with you when Howard isn't here?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers