Uncle Mark Visits Bernadette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...well, uh..." Bernadette stammered.

"Ha! Well, I fell off a ladder. The doctors didn't think I should be alone -- I told them I was fine! But, since Howard's the only family I have here, they were kind enough to take me in. Unfortunately, it was the day Howard had to leave for his conference. So, Bernadette's been taking care of me. Really good care of me. Isn't that right, Bernadette?" I said with a wink.

The comment caught Bernadette off guard. "Oh! Uh, yeah, of course." She looked at Raj hoping he didn't notice that her gumdrop-sized nipples looked like two eraser tips sticking out of her silk top. "I mean! I mean, uh, yeah, of course, you know, why, uh, why wouldn't I take, you know, really good care of him."

Raj nodded his head and looked at me. "Oh, yeah, sure. Bernadette's a very giving person. I'll bet she's taking good care of you," he said sincerely.

I grinned and looked down at Bernadette. "You have no idea." I tried to size Raj up. His limp handshake, ugly sweater vest, and his short-sleeved shirt and plain khaki pants, I have pegged his gay. I noticed the sizeable bulge in his pants. Either he had noticed Bernadette's lack of clothing or the sizeable bulge in my pants. It was 50/50.

Wanting to change the subject, Bernadette spoke up. "Yeah, sure, uh, well, hey! Let's go sit down in the living room."

We made our way into the living room and sat on Howard's mother's furniture from 1975. Raj plopped down in the chair between the couch and the kitchen while I took a seat in the middle of the couch. Bernadette paused. Her eyes flicked between the couch and the old chair opposite Raj. I gently patted the cushion next to me. Bernadette frowned but finally took her seat next to me between Raj and myself.

Her eyes flew open wide. "Oh!" I had nonchalantly slid my hand over so that she fell into my palm.

Her reaction caught Raj by surprise. "Are you okay?!"

I tugged at the hem of her negligee until her bare skin was against mine. This had pulled the front of the nighty far up her thighs until her barely covered her private gash.

She cleared her throat and tried to formulate a coherent sentence while I slipped my finger in and out of her quickly moistening snatch. "(ahem) Uh, yes, I'm (ahem) okay. I think a, uh, spring in this (ahem) old couch got me." Bastard!

"You should really talk to Howard about getting some new furniture." After some meaningless small talk, there was an awkward silence. Raj finally addressed the elephant in the room. "So, uh, Bernadette, I don't think I've ever seen you, um, dressed quite like, you know, this. Changing it up a little?" What I wouldn't give to suck on those big, fat titties! Howard's so lucky!

I started to run circles around her twitching rosebud with my slick finger. Oh God! Not my asshole! "Oh, um, this? Ha ha Well, you know, it, uh, it's pretty hot today. And this old house...gah!" My finger slid through her sphincter knuckle deep. Fuck! Keep it together! Keep it together! "It...it...it's so hot in this house!"

Raj looked at his phone with a confused look. "It's 72 degrees outside."

"Are you writing a book on climate change?! it's hot in here! Okay?!" Bernadette screeched while I continued to plug her rosebud.

"Well, uh, s'pose I should be going," a frightened Raj said as he started to lift himself out of the chair.

"Bernadette was about to make some dinner," I said. "Why don't you stick around for dinner?"

Jesus Christ! If he keeps this up much longer I'm going to cum! Bernadette's face was flushed. "Nooooo!" She thought might have sounded to emphatic. "I mean, uh, noooo, I'm sure Raj has better things to do. Right, Raj?"

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "No, not really."

"Great! It's settled. Raj'll stay for dinner." I said with a grin. Raj settled back into his chair.

Bernadette's eyes were slits. "Fine!" she hissed. "I guess I'd better get started." My finger slipped from her hot hole. She brushed the hem of her negligee and headed for the kitchen. A stain was quite obvious from behind to me. But, the way Raj was sitting, he missed it.

Wearing only shorts, my toned body was on full display. Raj and I couldn't help but notice the bulges at each other's waist but made no mention of it.

After some chit chat, Raj finally nodded at me and said, "You're in pretty good shape for a man of your...you're in pretty good shape. Pilate's I'm guessing?"

Definitely gay. "Nope, just good old fashioned hard work. And sex. Plenty of sex." We both laughed. "You know, I'm gonna go see if there's anything I can help with in the kitchen."

Bernadette's body was still as hot as the water she was boiling. She glared at me when I walked through the swinging door. "You son of a bitch!" she growled.

"Ha ha ha!" I laughed as I walked towards here. "Don't fuckin' lie. You were getting off on it. You were getting off on me finger fucking your ass with your husband's best friend sitting right there."

"That's not true!" She lied. It was so fucking hot I almost came! I slid in behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Hey, bub! What'd you think you're doing?! Hey! Watch those hands!" She slapped at my hands when I roughly squeezed her ripe melons and pressed my manhood into her back.

"God you've got great tits," I whispered in her ear. She jumped when I quickly shifted gears and tugged on her skimpy clothing until the hem was around her waist. My hand went straight to her swollen slit.

"Hey! Stop it!" She leaned her head into my chest. "Oh God!" she yelped when I buried two fingers in her soaked slash. "Oh sweet Jesus! Stop! Raj is right there! He could walk in any minute!"

I pumped harder. "And if you don't keep your voice down he's gonna hear you. Unless that's what you want?"

"Mmmmmmm....of course...mmmmmm...not!" Do I?

I chuckled wickedly in her ear. "Ha ha ha! Liar!" She immediately missed my hand when I pulled it out from between her legs. It was quickly replaced by my stiff post after I released it from my shorts and stuck it between her thighs. I grabbed her tits again and rocked my hips. "C'mon, why don't you let me give you what you really want. You want me to fuck you right here, don't you?"

She gasped when my hand went between her legs again. "No! We can't! Mmmmm, Raj...Raj could walk in any mmmmminute!"

I put my foot between her feet and spread her legs apart. "Then I guess we'd better make it quick then, huh?" I grabbed my thick shaft and rubbed it against her wetness.

She grabbed the edge of the counter and began to bed over, all the while putting up a half-hearted protest. "No, we can't," she said quietly.

I pressed the tip to her swollen lips. "C'mon, say it. Say you want me to fuck you."

She shook her head. "No," she sighed.

Her velvety folds swallowed my bulbous head. "Say it."

"No," she moaned. I threw my hips forward. My balls smacked against her. "Oh God!" she barked.

I dug my hands into her hips. "Say it!" I growled.

Her body begged her to say the words. "No," she whimpered. I reared back and threw my hips forward again. "OH sweet Jesus!"

"Say it, goddammit!"

"Okay! Fine! I want you to fuck me with that big, fat cock! Yes, God help me, I want you to fuck me hard!"

"Ha ha ha! You're such a slut!" I began to pummel her pussy with gusto. Soon I had beads of sweat rolling down my face. "God damn, Bernadette! Your tight little pussy just sucks me in!"

"That's it, you fat cocked son of a bitch! Fuck my slutty little pussy good and hard!"

Bernadette had obviously forgotten we had company. That or she just didn't give a shit anymore. That was about to change.

The door swung open. "Is there anything I can d...holy shit! What the fuck, dude?!"

Bernadette's head snapped up. Her cunt slammed shut on my pole. "Raj!"

Raj couldn't believe his eyes. "What...what...holy shit! What the fuck?!"

Bernadette didn't even try to stand up straight. Of course, my huge cock being buried up to her rib cage didn't help any. "I...I..." she stammered.

"What? You've never seen two people fuck before?" I asked with a crooked grin.

"Noooo, it's not that. It's just...what the fuck, dude?!" Raj's shock couldn't hide the boner in his pants.

"Well, that's exactly what's happening here. I'm fucking the shit out of this little sluts cunt. Tell him what a fuckin' slut you are, Bernadette."

She couldn't formulate a sentence. "I...I..."

I started to lift her slinky top. "C'mon, show him your tits. I'll bet he wants to see your tits. Wanna see her tits, Raj?"

The top was sliding over her head. "Wait...what?! What're you doing?!"

"Raj wants to see your tits, don't you Raj?"

Hell yes I do!! "Well, uh, um, yeah, uh, sure." The top was crumpled on the ground before he finished the sentence.

I grabbed her by her fabulous globes and pulled her up as far as I could without pulling out of her. I molested her flesh and twisted her erect nipples.

She lifted her hands and brought them to mine. "Please, don't," she whispered while she pulled my hands tighter.

"I'll bet Raj wants to grab 'em. Raj, you want to grab her tits?" Raj's eyes grew wide. Hell yes I do! "Go on, Bernadette. Ask Raj to come over and squeeze your tits. You know you want him to."

She moaned while I continued to grope her globes. "No. Please..."

"C'mon, Bernadette. You know you want him to. Your cunt is twitching just thinking about it. Go on, ask him."

She finally opened her eyes and stared into Raj's amazed face. It was true. She'd always fantasized about Raj. She often wondered what her life would be like if he had asked her out and not Howard. "Raj...would you like to...mmmmm...would you like to touch my tits?"

Hell yes I do! "Uh, yeah. Sure." He walked over to us without taking his eyes off the prize. I wrapped my arms around her ribcage. His eyes bounced from her eyes to her nipples and back to her eyes. His gaze finally settled on her fleshy mounds. He slowly reached up. Bernadette lightly gasped at his first touch. "Wow. Oh wow," Raj muttered. Quickly he began to caress her milky skin and tweak her excited nipples. His hands were hot and sweaty. Her tits were round and firm. Howard! That lucky bastard!

I finally broke Raj's concentration. "They're fucking awesome, aren't they?"

"They're...they're amazing! Bernadette, your...tits...they're fucking amazing!" Bernadette's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red than they already were. She looked away with a crooked smile on her face.

"Look at what you've done, Bernadette. You've gone and given Raj a hard on," I said in a mocking tone. At this point, I was going to assume that she had given him the hard on and not me. "I think it's only right that you fix it. I think you need to give him a blow job."

Raj and Bernadette both had the same reaction. They stopped breathing for a moment.

Bernadette was the first to speak. "What?! No...I..."

"What do you think, Raj? Want Bernadette to give you a blow job?"

Hell yes I do! "Well, uh, you know, if, uh, if Bernadette wants to, you know, uh, give me a blow job..."

"Of course she does! Come on, whip it out, let's see what you've got."

Bernadette had noticed Raj's bulge in his pants before. She'd always wondered what he had hiding in there. She looked him in the eye. "Yeah, Raj, whip it out. Let's see what you've got," she cooed.

Raj nearly came at the words and the tone. "Really? Seriously? Uh, right here? Now?"

"No, Raj, tomorrow," Bernadette said sarcastically. "Of course, right now. I wanna see it. Let me see it." Both of their hearts were racing. "Here, let me do it."

Raj gasped when she grabbed his pants and practically ripped them open. The zipper flew open with a loud zip. The loose fitting pants fell to the floor. Her snatch clenched around my rod at the sight of the huge vein running up and leaning to the right in his tight white underwear. She rubbed the bump through the material.

Ohmagawd! Don't cum! Don't cum! Raj thought to himself, hoping not to make the same mistake here as he did with Penny.

"Wow, Raj, you're really hard!" Bernadette said in amazement.

"Well, you know, you let me touch your titties, so, you know, this is what happens."

"Mmmmmm, let's see what you've got in there," she cooed.

She grabbed the elastic waistband and began to pull. A glimpse of purple appeared. Then a thick, purple head. A thick, brown made an appearance. More and more flesh was revealed until, like a spring loaded hammer, the beast flew out of its cage.

"Oh!" Bernadette squealed. Raj gasped when she took it into her hand. She began to slowly stroke it. "My God, Raj! It...it...it's huge!"

"Very nice. Well done, my man," I said.

She's touching my dick! "You-you-you think so?" Raj asked with no confidence at all. Don't cum! Don't cum!

Bernadette's juices flowed down the insides of her silky thighs. The thought of having two huge cocks buried in her both frightened her and excited her at the same time. She continued to stroke and study it. It throbbed in her hand. "Oh yeah, it's beautiful," she murmured. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes. "You have a beautiful cock, Raj. Mmmmmm, it looks delicious. It makes me horny. It makes me so horny!"

Raj's head flew back. "Ohmagawd!" he cried out. Bernadette took him straight down her throat on the first dive. His hands went straight to the back of her head. "Dude! She swallowed my whole...thing! Howard was right! She could be a sword swallower!"

Howard was right?! Bernadette thought while she got pounded from both ends. What exactly is he telling...oh, who gives a shit?!

"It's about fuckin' time!" I yelled out. I gripped her ample hips and began to abuse her body. My piston pumped her whole like a finely tuned Nascar engine. Each thrust of my hips drove Raj's thick stick down her throat.

The room quickly filled with the sounds of moans, groans, and skin slapping skin. The boiling water snapped and crackled as it spilled over the pot and splashed onto the heated oven coils, adding to the heat of the room. The kitchen smelled like sweat and sex.

It wasn't long before Raj looked at me. "Dude! She...she...ohmagawd! Howard told me she could, you know, suck a golf ball through a garden hose! I didn't believe...gah!...him! He wasn't lying!"

I chuckled. "Ha! She sucks cock like a pro, doesn't she!"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Just like uh...uh...shit! Just like a pro! You know, not that, uh...gah! Not that I would, uh, know, you know. I...I...never have to pay for...ohmagawd, Bernadette!"

My God! They're going to split me in half! They're cocks aren't going to meet in the middle and split me in half! Bernadette's mind screamed while her body went into overdrive. Her legs began to tremble. She felt the heat of two locomotives racing up her legs headed for a collision course. I felt her cunt spasm around my muscle. I knew what was coming. She gagged around Raj's thick pipe.

I looked into Raj's angry eyes. "This little bitch is about to cum," I hissed. "Let's launch this rocket!"

Raj held her head steady and pumped his hips into her face. "Ooooo ya, you naughty little girl! Going to cum with two fats cocks stuffed in her! Such a naughty girl!" he cajoled in his thick Indian accent.

Just as the two trains were about to reach their station, I reached around and pressed her raised button. Hard. The only thing that kept her from launching through the roof were the two rods impaling her tiny body.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" she squealed. Her body felt as hot as the boiling water that was bubbling over. Raj and I watched while her body visibly trembled. We pumped her body hard and fast, coaxing a long, massive orgasm out of her.

Just as her body began to unclench, I smiled across at Raj's sweat covered face. "Watch this. She loves taking a big, fat cock up her ass," I said with a devilish grin. She gave a high pitched squeal.

Her fingers dug into Raj's thighs. She gave a low, muffled growl. I pulled my glistening pole from her still twitching twat and touched it to her winking rosebud.

"Oh no! Not her ass! Oh no-ho-ho-ho!" Raj said half chuckling.

I nodded. "Oh yeah, she loves it up the ass." I leaned forward. The head slipped in. She groaned. I leaned forward more. I slipped through her sphincter with ease until I was balls deep. She gave a low, animalistic growl.

"Oh no!" Raj shouted in amazement. "Bernadette, you naughty, naughty girl!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

I quickly began to stretch her ass wide. "Fuck, her ass is tight! Jesus Christ!"

Raj started to fuck her face hard. "Ohmagawd! Watching you...fuck her ass...ohmagawd! It's going to make me cum! Ohmagawd!"

Bernadette tried to nod her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmmm!"

I cheered him on. "Give it to her, man! Don't hold back, give it to her!"

"Ohmagawd!" His grip tightened on the back of her head. "Yes! Yes! You little white shedevil! Take it! Take my seed, you American bitch! Take it gggggaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

He throbbed in her throat while her mouth filled with thick, salty spunk. Each throb sent a new gush. She couldn't keep up with the volume. Jesus Christ, Raj! You need to jerk off more often! she thought to herself. She started to cough and gag. A puddle of white began to form at Raj's feet.

"Take it! Take it! Take...it...all!" On the final thrust he pulled her into his stomach and held her there. Her tiny body begged for air. Her airways were filled with cock and cum. The room started to spin and go black. She coughed and gasped when he grabbed her long, blonde hair and pulled her off of him. "Ha! Take that, biatch!"

"Oh sweet Jesu-gggaaaafffgggg!" Before she could finish he shoved his cock back down her throat and began to pump again.

My fingers dug into her hips. "Oh my fucking God! This bitch's ass is so fucking good! She's gonna make me cum! Fuck!"

I felt her ass cheeks squeeze. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm!"

"Do it, dude! Do it!"

I clenched my jaw. "Ooooo yeah, bitch! You fuckin' cunt bitch! I'm gonna cum up your slutty little ass! Oh fuck yeah! Cumming! Cumming! Cumminggggggaaaaaahhhhh!"

My head flew back. My chest puffed out. My thrusts into her body stuttered. She felt the hot, thick jizz shoot into her like bullets fired up her ass from a Gatling gun.

After I emptied my cartridge, I pulled out and smacked my still throbbing gun on her ass three times, sending stray droplets up her back and into her hair. She yelped when I slapped her on the ass leaving a perfect red hand print.

I moved around to the front and shoved Raj out of the way. His dark pole exited her mouth with a loud "pop". "Step aside, son. She loves licking my popsicle clean."

"Oh, yay!" she squeaked. She dropped to her knees and took me in with glee.

After a few bobs of her head, she pulled back and stroked my glistening rod with one hand. She swiped the finger of her other hand across her chin and slipped the runaway cum back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Then we heard the clinking of metal behind us. I turned and Bernadette peaked around me. Raj had pulled up his pants over an obvious bulge and was buckling up.

"What the fuck, man? Are you leaving or something?" I asked incredulously.

"Raj? Where are you going?" Bernadette asked sadly.

He nervously fussed with his pants. "Well, uh, thanks for the...uh...well...you know. I'm sorry I called you, uh, you know...I guess I should be going."

"The night is young, man!"

"What...what do you mean?" Raj asked.

"Don't you want to fuck this bitch?"

Hell yes I do! "Really?"

"Yeah, Raj, don't you want to fuck me with that big, fat, dark cock?" Bernadette cooed as she started to crawl across the floor on all floors.