Uncle Mark Visits Bernadette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?!" he asked in belief.

Bernadette was at his feet starting to undo the pants he tried so hard to do just a few moments ago. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Well...uh...since you put it that way! Sure!" His pants fell to the floor. "But...what would Howard say if he found out?"

Bernadette had his thick hard on in her hand and was stroking it. "Raj, I'm about to put your cock in my mouth. Again. Do you really want to talk about what my husband would say about you and his uncle giving me the good, hard fucking I need?" she purred.

"Oh! Well, uh, no, I guess not." He shook his head. "No, uh uh. Please proceed."

"Raj, you're so hard already," Bernadette admired while she stroked and studied him.

"Are you kidding?! I've been dreaming about this day ever since I met you! I might be hard for days!"

"Ooooo, days?" she whirred while gazing up into his eyes. "Aren't I the lucky girl?" She paused. "You've been dreaming of fucking me, Raj? With this big, dreamy cock? Mmmmmmm...if I had only known. I wish you had said something."

"But you're my best friend's girl. I couldn't."

"Don't let that stop you anymore. Okay? Now that I know that you've got this big, beautiful cock, I want you to fuck me with it. Okay?" she squeaked sexily.

Raj nodded his head furiously. "Yeah! Sure! Okay! Oh! Ohmagawd!" Once again, she took him deep into her throat.

"Goddamn, that's one horny little bitch!" I exclaimed. I took the two steps it took to get to them, grabbed her by her long, blonde hair, and unceremoniously yanked her head back. I proceeded to pull her to her feet.

"Ouch! Hey! That hurts, goddammit!" she shrieked.

"Ha ha! You love it. C'mon, get the fuck over here." I dragged her to the kitchen table. "C'mon, get your ass up here. C'mon, yep, okay. Lay the fuck down." I motioned to Raj. "C'mon, let's go. There it is. Fuck that cunt! Tear that shit up!"

She lifted her head and gave him a crooked grin. She grabbed her pink lips and spread them apart. "Ya, Raj, c'mon. Fuck my little cunt. Tear that shit up."

"Oh, I'll tear it up, alright! You'd better be ready to get fucked up! I'm gonna fuck that shit up, biatch!"

He stepped between her legs and grabbed his missile. Without hesitation or forethought, he rammed forward. His aim was true.

"Oh Mother Mary and Joseph! Jesus Christ!" Bernadette shrieked at the top of her lungs when his balls slapped against her ass.

Raj grabbed her hips and promptly began to do exactly what he had said he was going to do. He looked at her contorted face through narrowed eyes. "I warned you. I fucking warned you, biatch! I'm gonna tear that shit up!" He looked up at me. "Ohmagawd! She's so tight! It's like she's squeezing me!"

I smiled back at him. "I told you." Once again, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. It was hanging over the side of the table upside side down. I touched the tip of my stiffening tool to her bouncing lips. "Open wide."

Her lips parted. My balls slapped against the bridge of her nose. In short order, I was stiff as a board again and giving her the throat fuck she wanted and deserved.

That's how the rest of the night and into the next morning went. We fucked in just about every room of that old house. Bernadette took her cum-covered body into the shower three times over the next 14 hours. We all fucked until we could fuck no more, until our bodies finally gave out from lack of fluids and exhaustion.

The next day, Raj went to the university on less than two hours sleep. He locked the door to his office and rested his weary body. Bernadette and I slept in each other's tired arms for only a couple of hours.She gave me a blow job while we showered together. Then we stripped the linens in all of the bedrooms, replaced them, and drove to the airport to pick up Howard.

I walked as if I had just fallen off a ladder. Bernadette walked as if she fallen off a cliff. Howard asked if I'd had a relapse and wondered if I needed to stay a few more days. I happily took him up on his offer.

Two days later, I climbed into my Jeep and went home. I was already looking forward to falling off another ladder.