Uncle Marty

Story Info
My brother's son discovers my secret talent.
2.6k words
4.41
32.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This is a spinoff of my Brotherly Love series where my brother's son discovers his uncle's special talents...

It was a hot summer day late in the month of August and I was cleaning my lawnmower in the coolness of the garage when my phone rang. I looked over at it and saw that it was my brother Benny. I hit the pick-up and speakerphone buttons and said hello.

"How's it going, cocksucker?" Benny shouted across the speaker. I immediately looked around to see if anyone was within hearing distance and then picked up the phone with my grass-stained hands and took him off the speaker.

"Good, just cleaning up the lawnmower after cutting the grass. What's up, Benny?" I asked.

"Ah, Junior is having some relationship issues with his new wife and he stopped over here for some advice but you know me, Marty, with three failed marriages, I'm no relationship expert. So I told him to swing by your place and get some free advice, if that's ok with you?" said Benny.

"Sure, Benny, always happy to help Junior out. What kind of issues is he having?" I asked.

"I'll let him tell you, bro, because it's just too much to share over the phone. I told him this stuff is right up your alley and you'd know exactly what he needs. He's over here now so I'll give him the thumbs-up and send him your way if that's ok?" said Benny.

"Sure thing, I'll be in the garage working away. Tell him to swing around back when he arrives," I said.

"Did you hear that Junior?" Benny asked. "Ok, he's on his way Marty, talk to you later bro."

I hung up and then started to wonder if Junior had been there for the entire conversation and heard my brother refer to me as a "cocksucker". Junior probably just thought it was guy talk - no harm here, right? I wondered and then visions of Benny and I together started dancing through my head.

You see, I got my first taste of cock at a young age and simply loved it and had to have more. Benny was the lucky recipient of my second, third, and who knows how many blowjobs after my first when we were teenagers and then I went cold turkey on cock when I started dating girls and pretended to be straight. Cocks were ALWAYS in the back of my head so I could pretend to be straight on the outside but on the inside, I knew I was a cocksucking sissy bottom.

A couple of years ago, my wife Rose and I got tossed off an island because of a hurricane and wound up spending the rest of our vacation at my brother Benny's place. He had recently lost his wife and apparently was horny as hell. The second night we were there, I found Benny standing alongside the bed Rose and I were sleeping in, rubbing his cock across my sleeping lips. You can imagine both my shock and my excitement when I realized what was happening with my wife laying next to me sound asleep. I quietly sucked him off and swallowed his load and resumed my role as Benny's personal cocksucker.

At the insistence of my wife, Benny and I went on a fishing trip together and that's where I shared my love for everything fem with Benny. Benny loved having a sissy wife around and took advantage of my services and even shared them with some guys we met while out "fishing". Halfway through our trip, Rose showed up unannounced and I was caught wearing my fem-wear and my secret life as a closet cocksucker was completely exposed.

After being totally disgusted with me and pissed off, she settled down and, in the process, discovered my brother's big cock and declared it her own. Ever since then, the two of them have been getting together whenever the urge hits them and using me as their personal fluffer and clean up cuck. I couldn't be happier with this arrangement as it keeps Rose happy while I get a steady supply of cock and cum and the opportunity to dress like the sissy I've always been.

I was lost in my thoughts about my brother's cock when his son pulled up in his pickup truck outside of our garage in the back of our house. I immediately did a panty check to make sure I didn't have an erection from my thoughts, and then looked up at Junior strolling my way. He was taller than his dad and a bit heavier and he was wearing a tank top and a pair of light blue nylon gym shorts. I couldn't help noticing that something rather large appeared to sway in his shorts as he headed my way. I got lost in that thought for a moment and then snapped out of it.

"Junior, how are you, bud?" I asked.

"Not bad, Uncle Marty, how about you?" he replied.

"Not bad, Junior. Just doing some mower maintenance and tinkering around the garage," I said. "So, your Dad said you're having some kind of marital issues with your wife Lynn, is that right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know Uncle Marty, probably the same issue every married man before me has had. Things are super-hot during the courting process, then you get married, and your wife forgets everything she knew before she said, 'I do.' Lynn has such a hot body that I can't seem to keep my hands off her but she's always telling me that I'm too much of a horn dog and I need to settle down. I mean what the fuck Uncle Marty, what's a guy to do?" Junior asked while shrugging his shoulders and holding his hands out upward.

As Junior was telling me this, I was picturing his wife Lynn, who was his polar-opposite in that she was a much more sophisticated city girl and he was a total country boy. She was very shapely and religiously hit the gym every morning to stay that way. Her tight little ass in those yoga pants always caught the attention of everyone she walked past not to mention her perky d-cup breasts that provided ample cleavage in any top or dress she wore. I never understood how the two of them got together or what Lynn saw in Junior but apparently, she saw something that made her heart zing.

"Uncle Marty?" Junior asked as I was lost in my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry, Junior, I was just thinking about what you said," I quickly replied and then I did a bit of a core dump on everything I knew about women and married life and then I looked up and saw Junior just standing there with his arms folded, leaning against garage pole staring at me. We had an awkward moment of silence before I asked Junior if any of that was helpful to him.

"Well, no, not really Unc, because I pretty much knew all that," Benny replied.

I was puzzled by his response as I thought my core dump was brilliant. I wasn't sure what to say next.

"I'm sorry, Junior. I thought you were looking for marital advice. Did I misunderstand the purpose of your visit here?" I asked.

Junior stood there a second and looked at me, almost as if he were looking inside of me. I'm not sure why but I kind of got a chill.

"Well Uncle Marty, I really didn't need any advice, I needed some relief and my Dad said you were just the guy to give it to me," he said with a slight smirk on his face.

I looked at him in a puzzled way, hoping that he wasn't asking me what I thought he was asking me and wondering if he knew about my secret side. I tilted my head as if to say "what the fuck" and then he unfolded his arms, slid his right hand down below his waistband, and grabbed the base of his cock with his thumb, index and middle finger, and shook his cock while looking directly at me. I straightened my head and I'm certain my eyes bugged out a big because he appeared to have quite a slab of meat swaying freely in his gym shorts - much more than even his Dad had.

My mouth went dry and I felt a stirring in my panties as I just starred at the movement in his shorts. He moved off the pole he was leaning against and walked towards me. I was sitting on a short work stool which placed his cock as eye-level. He was now directly in front of me still shaking his cock from the base.

"My Dad told me all about you Uncle Marty - everything. He said you're quite talented too and if Lynn's not going to satisfy my needs, you'd be more than happy to do so. Is that right Uncle Marty? Do you want to suck my cock like you suck my Dad's?" he asked.

By now, my heart was beating a mile a minute, my panties were tented, and my head was spinning with conflicting thoughts. Here I sat before my brother's son, contemplating swallowing his cock while my wife Rose was upstairs, and my garage door was open to anyone who might walk past. Thankfully our garage faces a forest and is blocked from our neighbor's view. I stared at the movement in his shorts and the growing bulge in them.

He moved a step closer and I could almost feel the heat from his cock. I reached up and touched it and chills ran through me. It was SOOOO big and SOOOO thick! I just had to have it!

I reached up to his waistband, pulled it towards me, reached inside his shorts and pulled out his cock and his balls, placing the elastic waistband under them. I starred in marvel at his big fat thick cock and balls before lowering my head and sucking his balls into my mouth. I was in sissy heaven as I bathed his balls in my mouth while holding his heavy cock in my hand. I looked up at him while I was sucking his balls and he just smiled. I pulled my head back and allowed his balls to "pop" out of my mouth before turning my attention to his meaty cock.

I pointed the large head of his cock towards my lips and slurping his pre-cum from its opening then tickling the underneath with my tongue before opening my mouth and swallowing the head of his cock while sliding my lips down his thick shaft. I got about halfway down his shaft before pulling my head and lips back and trying to go deeper with my next move. Man, his dick was big, thicker and longer than his old man's but I was determined to swallow it all.

I kept bobbing up and down on his shaft, getting a little deeper each time until my lips finally hit bottom. I pulled my head back quickly in order to avoid choking and then resumed a nice bobbing rhythm like an attentive cocksucker should. Junior was obviously enjoying it based on the sounds coming out of his mouth. I had forgotten where we were for a moment and who was around. I knew I needed to get him off as quickly as possible or run the risk of being discovered with his huge dick between my lips. I started to focus on getting him off instead of enjoying the dick that was sliding in and out of my mouth.

Click, click, click.

I looked up and Junior had his phone pointed at me, obviously taking pictures of me sucking his dick. I pulled my mouth off his cock but continued to stroke his big dick and asked him what the hell he thought he was doing. He replied by saying he needed a new background shot for his laptop and he needed a good video to jerk off to later. I should have stopped and demanded he deleted everything he took but I returned to sucking his dick and kicked it up a notch.

I figured if he was going to be watching this and jerking off to it later, I was going to give him something to jerk off to - and that I did. I made love to his cock with my lips, made plenty of moaning and groaning sounds, and made sure I threw in plenty of facial expressions showing my joy and appreciation for being able to suck his dick.

It didn't take long after that before I noticed his balls were drawing closer to the base of his cock and his cock started to swell even bigger than before. He started to moan as well and picked up his pace a bit, all while videotaping it on his phone.

"Oh, mother fucker, I'm getting ready to cum! Get ready to swallow my seed, Uncle Marty," he said, before swelling a bit more and blasting his cream down my throat. I had everything I could do to keep from choking on his extreme load, but I was determined not to waste a single drop and I didn't. I looked up at him as he finished pumping his sperm down my throat and stroked his cock to get every drop out of it. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Damn Unc, you're one helluva cocksucker, better than any girl I've ever met, including my wife! Why in the world didn't you let me know you were so fond of cock before today? I would have been feeding your hunger each and every day, twice on Sunday!" Junior said pulling his cock back, wiping the last drop of cum across my lips, and then tucking his cock back into his shorts.

Those words rang loud and proud in my head, especially knowing that I sucked dick better than his sexy wife. I sat there listening to him while pondering what I just did and how it might play out down the road. Junior said he had to run but asked if I'd be interested in getting together soon when we both had more time to do what we do best - me sucking his cock and him feeding it to me. I eagerly agreed and said I looked forward to it but asked him to keep this between the two of us. He agreed to and then jumped into his truck and headed out.

I finished in the garage and then went indoors to clean up. Rose asked me how Junior was doing, and I told her he was fine, just stopped by to get some advice. She thought it was great that Junior had someone to look up to, but little did she know that I was the one looking up at him and not the other way around.

I couldn't get Junior's cock out of my mind and jerked off to it throughout the week and then on Friday I got a text from Junior saying Lynn was going to be gone for the day and he was wondering if we couldn't get together tomorrow to, "do some woodworking."

I smiled and got a little tingle in my loins and replied, "sure - I'm looking forward to it!" I immediately started to think about what I was going to wear and how much fun I was going to have making love to Junior's big cock.

To be continued...