Uncle Sugar Daddy: Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terra straddled my stomach and was just about to bring her lips to mine when I remembered something that I have always wanted to ask Eloise. I put a hand up to get Terra to pause as I asked, "Eloise, is your daughters' ability to kiss as passionately as you do inherited or taught to them by you?"

Eloise laughed as she settled between my legs and said, "Ah, the age-old 'nature versus nurture' debate. Trust me, Daddy, they come by it naturally, although I think that you need to be the one that takes the credit. I have never kissed anyone with as much passion as I kiss you because I have never felt as much passion for anyone in my life. I suspect the same is true with my daughters."

Suddenly, two pairs of lips found me. Terra brought her lips to mine at the same instant that Eloise encircled the head of my cock with hers. Both were trying their best to demonstrate the passion that Eloise had spoken of. I felt Terra's pussy already starting to leak her juices onto my stomach as Eloise's saliva began to cover my balls.

Luna soon traded places with her sister, trying to outdo Terra with the hunger in her kiss. She might have succeeded if Eloise hadn't stopped her prematurely.

"Girls, come with me a second," Eloise said as she headed for the bathroom. She stood at the door until Terra and Luna had joined her, and then she closed it. Apparently, this was a private meeting.

The door reopened a few minutes later and Eloise returned to the foot of the bed. "Daddy, I need you to stand on your knees in the middle of the bed. Please."

I complied and watched as Eloise motioned for her daughters to join us. Terra and Luna emerged from the bathroom and stood just outside the doorway. Each had the "wearer" side of their toy inserted into their pussy. From the gleam in their eyes and the smiles on their faces, I surmised that they had the vibration feature employed.

"Where's yours?" I asked Eloise.

Eloise smiled and said, "Oh, I won't need mine for a while. Terra, assume your position."

Terra rushed to the bed and took a position laying on her back that placed her head between my legs. I glanced down at her and saw the most angelic smiling face looking up at me with adoration. Eloise crawled onto the bed and positioned herself over the "receiver" part of Terra's toy.

"Okay, Luna, get the lube and prepare for entry," Eloise instructed as she lowered herself onto Terra's toy. She looked up at me and said, "I'm first, Daddy. You're going to make each of us airtight tonight, but I get it first. Fuck my face, Daddy."

She reached back to spread her ass cheeks for Luna while leaning forward and taking my cock all the way into the back of her mouth in one motion. I felt her gagging for only a few seconds before my cock popped completely into her throat. I realized that she had been aided in her motion by the pressure of Luna forcefully slamming her toy into Eloise's ass.

Eloise began whimpering around my cock as her two daughters fucked her pussy and ass as if their lives depended on how many orgasms they could give their mother. The vibrations in their pussies, combined with the naughty nature of what they were doing had Luna and Terra crying out in pleasure from their own orgasms. I saw Eloise's smiling eyes locked on mine as I pumped in and out of her mouth.

I glanced down and Terra and then over at Luna and saw lustful, adoring eyes focused completely on me. Terra's eyes suddenly rolled back in her head as she screamed, "Oh, my fucking God!" and turned bright red from her orgasm and her body went limp.

Eloise released my cock from her mouth and said, "Don't you fucking dare stop. Keep fucking me or you won't get your turn next."

I watched as Terra mustered what little strength she had to make her hips move again and once more began humping up into her mother. Luna must have heard her mother's warning to Terra because when her orgasm struck, she actually sped up her anal assault on Eloise while crying out in pleasure.

The entire scene of watching Eloise getting double penetrated by her two daughters while smiling lustfully up at me was becoming too much for me. When Terra reached up and gently squeezed my balls, they exploded. Eloise sensed my release and moved her head back to allow her mouth to capture all of my cum as spurt after spurt was delivered to her. My cumming in her mouth took Eloise over the edge to her own powerful climax as she collapsed onto Terra's body.

Luna pulled out of Eloise's ass and quickly laid down next to Terra. I began to suspect that there was some scripting that had taken place in the bathroom when Eloise opened her mouth over Terra's and let some of my seed dribble into her daughter's. After a few seconds, Eloise shifted to have her mouth over Luna's and did the same thing.

When her mouth was drained of cum, Eloise smiled up at me and said, "One down, two to go."

"Do I get ass or pussy next time?" I asked. "I wasn't included in the choreography discussion, so what's next?"

Eloise shook her head and explained, "Not until Terra and Luna have also experienced being airtight. Our toys are okay for the double penetration but they make a poor substitute for a real dick to suck on. You don't mind, do you, Daddy?"

"Please, Daddy," Luna said. "Me and Terra both want to be tasting your dick while we get DP'd. You don't have to cum in our mouths. That's why Mom shared your load with us, because we didn't think that you would be able to do it again very soon."

"Please, Daddy," Terra chimed in.

I chuckled and said, "Most girls have their daddy wrapped around their little finger. I get two who want to wrap their lips around me. Who am I to argue with that?"

Terra and Luna giggled. Eloise rose off Terra and crawled to retrieve her toy off the bedside table, explaining as she returned, "Since Luna is older, the girls decided that she gets to go next. Terra, get the lube and wait for us to get into position..."

That was the routine for the next hour. Once all three of my babies had experienced being airtight, they decided to explore other multi-partner options with their new toys. It started with each of them once more being double penetrated, only this time each had my cock in their pussy as the other two took turns fucking their ass with the toys.

It took some gymnastics, but Terra got to experience a double-vag penetration along with anal. It was slightly easier for Eloise and Terra to get in position to provide Luna with a double-anal penetration with my cock in her pussy. Eloise got to experience Terra's fantasy of pulling a train as me and her daughters each took our turn fucking her individually.

Finally, as her latest orgasm subsided, Eloise said, "Daddy, I think I need new batteries."

I stopped pounding into her and she saw my confused expression. She grinned up at me and said, "Not for my toy, for me. You need to go fuck one of my daughters while I recharge."

"Do me, Daddy," Luna implored. "When Mom gets some rest, we can all do Terra."

"Oh, God, yes!" Terra exclaimed. "I want you all to take your turn with me like we did with Mom. Luna, do you want to use my butt plug?"

"No, I just want to get on my hands and knees and have Daddy fuck me hard."

So, that's what I did, until Eloise decided to change things up. Terra began playing with her mother's breasts, which stimulated a rapid recovery for Eloise. She then took charge of the activities once again.

"It's getting late, so here's my plan for our grand finale," Eloise said.

She explained her idea and allowed the girls to decide their roles. Eloise laid on her side so that Luna could lay behind her and fuck her ass with the strapless strap-on. Terra lay behind Luna and used her toy on her sister's ass. I brought up the end of the chain, sliding my cock into Terra's ass. Eloise was using her toy to stimulate her pussy and clit at the same time.

Being the "caboose" for this train meant that my thrusts into Terra were what set the rhythm for the entire group. My angle of attack while laying on my side resulted in a slower pace than when I was fucking her ass in other positions. I stroked in and out of Terra's tight, welcoming ass for fifteen wonderous moments. The bedroom was filled with simultaneous cries of pleasure from three women mixed with my grunts and groans until orgasmic electricity raged through all four bodies at virtually the same instant.

My thighs were soaked from Terra's juices, Terra's thighs were almost as wet from her sister's juices, and Luna's glistened from Eloise's juices. We were a happily sated family.

Eloise pulled away from Luna in her ass at the same time that I withdrew my slick cock from Terra's ass with a "pop". Terra reached back and stuck two fingers into her gaping asshole and withdrew a huge glob of my cum. She brought her fingers to her mouth and let the glob drop onto her tongue. Luna was on her in a flash, sticking her tongue into Terra's mouth to share in the bounty of my cum.

To my surprise, and Terra's too, Eloise chose to go right to the source for her share as she pushed me aside and drove her tongue into Terra's ass. I sat back on my haunches and watched my three girls savoring my cum from multiple orifices. My slimy cock then became a shared cum popsicle as all three of my girls took turns licking it clean.

Eloise finished first and let her daughters continue cleaning me for a few minutes while she took the opportunity to monopolize my mouth with hers. Breaking our kiss, she held out her hands and said, "Let me have your toys. I'll go clean them all while you two snuggle with Daddy in the hot tub."

"Bring them back in here when they're clean," I told Eloise. "They need to remain in this room and only be used when we're together."

"They wouldn't be as much fun otherwise," Terra said.

Luna nodded in agreement and said, "Thanks for buying them for us, Daddy. Come on, let's go relax in the hot tub for a while."

We weren't sitting in the hot tub for more than a minute before Terra cuddled under one of my arms and Luna did the same on the other side. Luna placed my right hand on one of her breasts. It felt good, so I placed my left hand on one of Terra's. Without instruction, each girl found one side of my scrotum with one of their hands and began gently fondling the ball on their side. Since they left my cock alone, I sensed that their actions were more out of a desire for intimate contact than to arouse me.

"Daddy," Terra softly said, "Our new toys are hot! Will you help me shoot a video of us using them on each other?"

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"She wants us to do a kind of 'daisy chain'," Luna said. "After what Mom had all four of us doing together, we thought that we could modify it some so that all of us girls were fucking each other at the same time..."

Terra nodded and said, "We would have to find positions that worked where, for example, I could be fucking Luna while she's fucking Mom, and Mom would be fucking me. I've seen pornos where a group of girls do an oral daisy chain, so I want to try a variation on that using our toys. There's one other thing..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to be allowed to sell it to the highest bidder," Terra admitted. "I know that I don't need the money because you would give me whatever I asked for, but it will provide me with an affirmation of my talent. Do you understand? It would mean that my film work held commercial quality value."

"I do understand," I assured her. "But, as I've told you before, I don't like the idea of sharing my babies, especially as jerk-off material for thousands of guys on the Internet."

"I know, Daddy, and I appreciate that. We all do. I think that we can find positions to do the shoot where if we work masks over our eyes, they should stay on and our identities would be obscured. If not, you know that I can blur the images afterward to make us unrecognizable to anyone. I would prefer to use the mask though because the mystery of who we are would be an added marketing component for the film when I seek offers for it."

"How would you hide your identity when you went to market it?" I asked. "Websites and others would need to have some way to get in contact with you, and of course pay you for it eventually."

Luna said, "He's got a good point."

Terra pouted and sat silent for a couple of minutes. I decided to try cheering her up, "I'll tell you what, let's get the video made, and then we'll worry about the best way to market it. I have a few ideas that I want to look into for you that could solve the problem, but they're useless without a product. Let's start there. What do you need from me, since I obviously won't be the star of this show?"

Terra threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, Daddy! I'll need you to be the director and cameraman. I'll get everything set up for you, but then you'll have to make adjustments if our activities move us out of the frame or anything like that..."

"And your mom is on board with this?" I asked.

"On board with what?" Eloise asked as she stepped through the French doors.

I explained, "Terra wants to shoot a video of the three of you fucking each other with your new toys, all at the same time."

"A fucking daisy chain?" Eloise asked while climbing into the hot tub and sitting on my lap which made Terra and Luna remove their hands from my balls. "I suppose it could be done. What did you tell her?"

"I'm fine with the idea of you three doing one another," I told her. "Terra's desire to sell the video to the highest bidder will require some finagling. I told her that I would research some options that protected all of us."

Eloise pecked me on the lips and said, "We all trust you to protect us."

"With my life," I assured them. And I meant it. I then said, "I want to revisit our earlier conversation about babies; real babies. Are you all okay with that?"

Eloise answered for the group, "Of course, Daddy."

I kissed Eloise on the lips and said, "Let's start with you since you want the first baby. I don't want a bastard child. If you want to have my baby, you'll need to marry me first."

Eloise fell into the water when she fainted due to shock. Luna and Terra were laughing as they pulled their mother up out of the water and got her seated once more on my lap. The water had revived her, but her glassy-eyed expression told me that she needed a few more minutes to comprehend what I had told her.

I had vowed to her that after what my first wife had done to me, I would never marry again, and Eloise had accepted the realization that she and I could be lovers and lifelong companions, but that I wouldn't take another wife. Well, she had created a new reality in my life; one where a woman was so devoted to and in love with me that she willingly and eagerly shared me with her daughters.

We all waited patiently for Eloise to regain her cognitive abilities. When she did, the first thing she asked concerned her daughters, "But Terra and Luna want to have babies by you as well. You can't marry all of us."

I said, "Let's stay focused on you for the time being. Are you willing to marry me before you have my baby?"

"God, yes. You would have to be dumber than dirt to imagine that I would ever not want to be your wife. You are my life, Drey... I mean, Daddy."

I laughed and said, "You calling me 'Daddy' might get confusing for our child. At some point, maybe we should reserve that endearment for when we are alone."

Eloise smiled and said, "Whatever you want, Daddy."

"But we won't ever have to stop calling you 'Daddy' once Mom marries you," announced Terra.

Luna added, "And even without any 'sugar', we'll still treat you just as sweet."

"There will be no end to the 'sugar' for my babies," I told them. "However, being the father for your children raises certain issues."

I could hear the stress in her voice when Luna said, "We're listening,"

I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand and said, "When I marry your mom, you will become my stepdaughters. That means that your children will be my grandchildren. Are you prepared to address that with your children? Telling them that their grandfather is also their father?"

"Oh, fuck," Terra said.

I hope you have enjoyed this series. I will be devoting my time to other projects for the foreseeable future so don't expect more parts to this series any time soon, if ever.

If I get inspired by reader comments and suggestions for additional parts to this series, I will give credit for that inspiration when I write them.