Uncle Sugar Daddy: Terra

Story Info
Another niece wants his financial support.
12k words
4.7
44.2k
59

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2022
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,335 Followers

This is the second installment in this series. For the complete backstory, I recommend that you read the first story, https://literotica.com/s/uncle-sugar-daddy-luna

Uncle Sugar Daddy: Terra

"Uncle Drey, can I ask you for a favor?"

"You mean a favor different from rowing this kayak across this lake so that you can take pictures of it?" I asked teasingly. "Sweety, you can ask me for anything and you know it."

I was sitting behind Terra in the tandem kayak, but I was able to see the blush on her ears indicating that she was embarrassed about something. I wasn't surprised that she was asking me for some favor. I had assumed that this had been her motivation when she invited me to join her in the kayak on Lake Lanier on this beautiful Easter afternoon.

I continued paddling along the shore as Terra used her camera to take pictures of people, animals, and other interesting things that caught her eye. There wasn't much traffic on the lake today, so I was able to pay closer attention to Terra's features from behind. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and the tightness of the hair on top of her head made the streaks of natural highlights in it more prominent than when she wore it loose.

Terra was wearing a tank top under her life vest and denim shorts that left her muscular legs exposed to the warm Spring sunshine. Under her sunglasses were a pair of the most pleasant, piercing blue eyes in the world. These contrasted with the Hispanic features that she shared with her mother, Eloise, and her sister, Luna, and left her with a unique and exotic look that made her even more beautiful to behold.

"There's a car dealership on Brown's Bridge Road that will finance a car for me if I can get someone with established credit to co-sign for me," Terra said over her shoulder. "My mom says that Dad doesn't have good enough credit and I should ask my other Daddy. I didn't understand what she meant by 'my other Daddy' because she has always told me that she didn't know who my biological father was."

Eloise had shared her life story with me over a wild and passionate weekend that we had spent together about six months before she married my brother, Jasper. She had been a true "wild child" and given birth to two daughters eleven and a half months apart before she turned nineteen. Between the drugs and the alcohol that Eloise had been addicted to at the time, it was a wonder that she and her daughters had survived, but survive they had, and all three were now healthy, beautiful, and loved by me, Dresden Burgess. My friends and family call me, Drey.

I knew that I was the "other Daddy' that Eloise wanted Terra to ask. I had become Luna's "Sugar Daddy" about six months ago, and included in that arrangement was Eloise also accepting my financial support for herself and Terra. The Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship between me and Luna had actually been Eloise's idea. She wanted her daughter to find a way to pay her expenses during college without taking a risky job as a paid escort. Eloise knew that Luna wouldn't accept a hand-out from me, but her budding sexual exploration and experimentation could be leveraged as a means to make her feel that she was taking care of my needs as I was helping her financially.

I considered Terra's request and asked, "When do you work next?"

Turning her head once more to look at me over her shoulder, Terra said, "I'm not scheduled to work again until Wednesday. With everyone on spring break, management is giving more hours to those who are limited while in school. I graduated at the semester and I'm eighteen, so I get short-changed on hours this week."

"How about if you come back with me today?" I asked. "It will allow us to discuss your plans in greater detail. For example, how heavy of a course load do you intend to carry when you start college this summer and how will that impact your ability to work as many hours?"

I could tell that Terra was mulling over my questions because she sat with the camera idle in her lap and silently watched the shoreline. After a few minutes, she asked, "Would I spend the night with you or in Luna's house?"

I had set Luna up in the townhouse adjacent to mine, which I also owned so that she had the privacy and quiet to study. Our arrangement stipulated that she spent school nights in her house and other nights in my bed. I had given her an all-expenses paid spring break trip with three of her female classmates to Myrtle Beach, so her house would be unoccupied until next Sunday.

I asked Terra, "Do you have a preference?"

"Yes, I would prefer to stay with you since Luna is away."

"That's fine. Let's get back to shore so that we can get you home and let you pack a few things. Why not pack for a couple of days so that you and I can hang out together a little more?"

"I'd like that, Uncle Drey. Luna always talks about how much fun she has with you. Maybe we can do some of those fun things too?"

I got the impression from Terra that she wasn't aware of the arrangement between Luna and me, so I wondered what other "fun" she might have been sharing with her sister. But what about Eloise? She had been the one to "plant the seed" as she had called it when she advised Luna to come and see me. Her telling Terra to ask her "other Daddy" implied that she was at the very least, poking a hole in the ground in preparation for another "seed planting."

When Terra and I got back to dock at the lakefront house I was allowing them to live in rent-free, I noticed that the old beater of a car that Jasper drove wasn't there. The car still looked like crap, but I had dumped so much money into the thing that it had been essentially rebuilt and was finally reliable transportation for him as long as he had enough money to put gas in it.

"Was your dad going someplace today?" I asked Terra. "Most places are closed on Easter Sunday."

Terra shrugged and said, "I was surprised that he came home at all this weekend. He spends so much time in Cherokee gathering content for his book that he's hardly ever here. That's probably where he is headed today."

Jasper being gone suited me just fine. It would allow me to speak with Eloise in private. We found her in the kitchen putting away the ham and other leftovers from our earlier meal. She heard us come in and asked, "How was the lake?"

"Peaceful and serene," Terra said. Then she asked, "Mom, is it okay if I go back with Uncle Drey and spend a few nights at his house?"

Eloise turned from the counter, but rather than looking at Terra, her eyes locked onto mine. We studied each other's expressions for several seconds before Eloise said to Terra, "I think it would be a good idea for you and Da... Uncle Drey to spend some time together. Why don't you go pack what you want to take with you while your uncle and I have a chat?"

"Okay," Terra said as she headed out of the kitchen, "but I'm going to take a quick shower first."

Eloise and I remained standing in the same spots until she heard the bathroom door close. She then closed the distance between us and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and locking her lips to mine. Even with multiple layers of fabric between us, when her tongue shot into my welcoming mouth, the heat from her pussy was felt against my growing erection.

Eloise had always been the model of a respectful, well-behaved, and faithful wife and mother whenever others were around. If she and I were alone, then she felt comfortable with greater displays of physical affection between us, such as now. She broke the kiss but kept her arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Am I going to have to live my life vicariously through both of my daughters now?" she asked with a smile.

"Wasn't that your plan when you advised Terra to ask her "other" daddy to co-sign on her car loan?" I asked. Then I remembered Eloise's near slip a few minutes ago. I said, "You almost called me 'Daddy' in front of her a few minutes ago but caught yourself. I take it that Terra isn't aware of the arrangements between me and Luna or me and you."

Eloise lowered herself from my body, took my hand, and said, "Let's go out to the backyard to talk."

I let her lead me out onto the patio where we took seats next to each other on the love seat swing. Eloise wrapped her arm through mine and leaned her head against me. She said, "I think that Terra suspects that you are providing me the financial support over the past few months that has allowed me to buy better clothes for us and such, but she hasn't straight out asked. I know that she and Luna have talked about how happy Luna is at college, but Luna insists that she hasn't mentioned the details of your arrangement with anyone. So, to answer your question, no, Terra doesn't know about the arrangements."

I nodded and asked, "Do you want her to become aware? I'm not saying that she and I would have what I do with Luna, but..."

"Don't dismiss that possibility out of hand," Eloise interrupted. "Terra adores you as much, if not more than Luna. She is more stubborn and independent than Luna, though, so be prepared for a fight if you try to persuade her to take something for nothing."

"Something for something doesn't have to involve sex between us," I said. "I could find other ways for Terra to earn my support."

Eloise giggled and said, "Drey, she's MY daughter. There's no way that she won't try to get into your bed. Trust me, you're like a magnet to all of us, the attraction is that strong."

I remembered the conversation about Luna inheriting the same hyper-libido that Eloise claimed to have and now I assumed that she was informing me that Terra also shared the trait. "Please elaborate," I said.

"It would be so much more fun to let you find out on your own," Eloise teased. "Let's just say that when I tell you that Terra is more independent than her sister, it means that she doesn't always rely upon a partner to fulfill her sexual cravings."

Message received loud and clear. Terra was not opposed to self-stimulation if a suitable partner was not available at the time that she wanted release. I saw no problem with that.

"Is she on any type of birth control?" I asked.

Nodding, Eloise said, "One of the first things I did with the credit card you got me was to take her to an OB/GYN to get her on the pill..."

"I don't like that," I said. "While the pill is effective, teenage girls aren't always reliable when it comes to taking them. That's why I insisted on Luna getting the implant. Do you mind if I do the same with Terra? Even if there's no sex between her and me, she deserves to be protected from an unwanted pregnancy."

"That would be her choice," Eloise said. "Convince her to get an implant and I'll be fine with it."

"What about Jasper?" I asked. "Terra seems almost indifferent about him?"

Eloise sighed and said, "Your brother is a proud man. Both of my girls are now adults and I have been clean and sober for eight years now. Jasper doesn't feel needed anymore. While you and Terra were at the lake, we argued about the time that he spends away from home. He said that he couldn't believe that he was ever missed by us, then stormed out and drove off; I assume back to Cherokee."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

Eloise shook her head and said, "No, don't bother. The point of the matter is that he is pretty much right. We don't need him and no longer miss him when he's gone. I'm hoping that once this book gets published and he doesn't have to be gone so much we'll be able to reconnect."

Eloise didn't sound very convincing in voicing her hope that she and Jasper would work things out, but unless she changed her mind, I would stay out of it.

We heard the sliding glass door open and both turned to see Terra stick her head out and look around. Spotting us on the swing, she said, "There you guys are. I'm packed and ready whenever you want to leave, Uncle Drey."

Eloise and I rose at the same time and headed back inside. She gave Terra a hug and then turned to me and said, "Please call me later."

I pulled her into a brotherly embrace and assured her that I would call her. I grabbed the handle of Terra's duffle bag off her shoulder and asked her, "Would you mind driving?"

Terra squealed and said, "Your Vette! Of course I wouldn't mind driving it." I handed her the key fob and chuckled at her enthusiasm.

She yelled, "Let's go. Bye, Mom," while heading for the front door. As Terra raced out to my car, Eloise grabbed my arm and pulled me in for another scorching kiss. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes as she said, "Get out of here, Daddy, before I refuse to let you go."

Terra already had the small trunk open so I tossed her duffle bag in and closed it as I went to the passenger side of the car. Terra was getting positioned behind the wheel, adjusting the seat and mirrors to accommodate her barely five-foot height. Her focus on the tasks made me smile and I didn't have the heart to tell her that if she pressed the number two above the window controls the seat and mirrors would automatically adjust to her height. After all, Luna had programmed the memory to fit her when she drove my car, but Terra didn't need to know that just yet.

Terra squealed again as she pushed the button on the dash to start the car and heard its engine roar to life. "What's the best way to get to your house?" she asked while fastening her seatbelt.

"That depends on what you feel comfortable with," I told her. "You could cut through town to E.E. Butler Parkway and take that to Athens. You've been on it before so you know that it is a rural highway for most of the way with the likelihood of speed traps in several places along the way..."

"Oh no, I do know that road and we'll probably get stuck behind some farm tractor for miles if we go that way. How about if we take Mundy Mill Road towards Braselton where we can pick up I-85 for a few miles and jump off onto Athens Highway in Pendergrass? Between there and Athens, Athens Highway is four or more lanes and should be moving pretty well on a Sunday afternoon. What do you think?"

I chuckled and said, "There is probably little chance of a farm tractor being out on the road today, but it's your call. I'm just along for the ride."

Terra put the car into gear and squealed, "This is so much fun. I am so glad that you suggested we spend some time together. I just know that we're going to have a blast."

"I hope so," I agreed. "I feel that I have missed so much of you girls' lives. I want to make up for that now that you're both adults. I'm probably going to treat you like you're a little girl sometimes, and if you let me, I will spoil you rotten."

Terra concentrated on her driving while she considered my statement. I sensed that she was trying to navigate a fine line related to her and her sister always being taught not to accept something for nothing, while at the same time, knowing that she would need my assistance to get financed on a car. If she knew that I was letting her drive a car that cost me over $100,000 she would probably freak out.

When Terra still hadn't responded to my statement after five minutes, I asked her, "What kind of car were you thinking of getting?"

She glanced at me and said, "The dealership that is offering to finance me if I have a co-signer sells mostly used SUVs and pick-ups. It will depend on the credit score of my co-signer whether I get a better interest rate, but I would like to keep the monthly payment under $500 a month."

"Let me throw something out for you to consider," I said. "If you would agree to it, I could buy you a new car and you and I could work out a payment plan for you to pay me back over time. I wouldn't even charge you interest. What do you think?"

Before Terra could answer, my cell phone rang through the Bluetooth connection in the car. I saw from the display that it was Luna calling. I pressed the icon to answer the call.

"Hi, Daddy!" Luna exclaimed as soon as she heard the call connect. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. Say 'Hi' to Terra. She's driving us back to Athens."

"In the Vette? Isn't that the coolest car, Terra?"

"It's definitely a sweet ride," Terra agreed. "I take it that you have driven it before?"

"Only a few times," Luna told her. "Before I got my Audi."

I had purchased Luna a brand-new Audi S5 Cabriolet, which is what she had driven to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break. I can only imagine the heads turning as four extremely beautiful college girls passed cars and trucks in the sexy convertible on their way to the beach.

"Daddy, I have a surprise for you when I get back," Luna teased.

"Are you going to give me any hints?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't want to wait until I get back to show it to you. I'll text you a picture of it later. How's that?"

"I can't wait to see it," I said. "How are you and the girls getting along so far in the condo?"

"Gia has been a bitch at times. She calls me 'Sister Luna' and 'Party-pooper' when I refuse to party with them and a bunch of guys. Mimi and Cassie stick up for me though, so Gia has been better lately."

A major requirement that I placed upon our arrangement was that Luna had to remain exclusive with me. Even though she wasn't allowed to spend the night with me on school nights, that didn't prevent her from coming over and satisfying her increasing sexual appetite with me at least once a day. After all, we both had to eat and we had discovered that food sex could satisfy two hungers at the same time.

"Do you want me to call you later?" Luna asked.

"It's not a requirement," I assured her. "You can call me if you want, but don't feel obligated."

"Okay, Daddy. Bye Terra. Have fun."

The call was disconnected and we rode in silence for several miles before Terra asked, "Uncle Drey, why do my mom and Luna call you 'Daddy'?"

"Your mom?" I asked. I had thought that Eloise had caught herself early enough that Terra wouldn't have noticed her slip.

Nodding, Terra said, "I have heard my mom address someone on the phone as 'Daddy', and at first thought that she must be talking to Jasper. When she did it one time when Jasper was in the backyard, I knew that it wasn't him that she was talking to, but I didn't suspect that it was you until today. Are you and my mom having an affair? I mean, it's okay with me if you are, and I won't say anything because I know how happy she is whenever we mention your name..."

Fuck! Why didn't I leave it to Eloise to explain things to Terra? I should have made her do that before we left the house. I thought for several minutes about my explanation with Terra continually stealing glances at me.

"Your mom and I love each other, but it is platonic love. She is in love with Jasper. We did spend a weekend together months before she and Jasper married and we both harbor fond memories of that time, but they have remained just memories."

"So, why does she call you 'Daddy' if you're not having an affair? I've watched enough porn to know that when a woman calls a man by that endearment... Wait! You're her Sugar Daddy, aren't you? You're the one she gets the money from each month."

I sighed and said, "Yes and no. Yes, she has a credit card that I gave her, and expect her to use it each month to buy things for herself and you. No, I am not her Sugar Daddy. I have never asked her why she calls me that."

I watched Terra's facial expressions as she considered my answer. Slapping her forehead, she shouted, "You're Luna's Sugar Daddy! You're having sex with my sister in exchange for supporting her, aren't you?" She paused and then screamed, "AND MOM KNOWS ABOUT IT!"

"Can we discuss this when we get to my place?" I asked in frustration.

With a wicked grin on her face, Terra said, "Oh yeah, Daddy, we'll definitely discuss this at your place."

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,335 Followers