All Comments on 'Uncle Sugar Daddy: Luna'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 1 year ago

Interesting, very interesting! Nicely set up, hope you decide to let it grow. Be well.../A

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story... That definitely needs to continue!!

Papaof12Papaof12over 1 year ago

Typical Bobby Brandt story. Intriguing, fast moving and loaded with potential turns. Look forward to the continuation. Hopefully soon and long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, meh… Not into incest stories but this isn’t incest. People who are into it will be disappointed that it isn’t. Otherwise, the entire premise is ridiculous - they can’t accept his money unless they are his whores. What great morals Luna and Eloise have that they won’t accept free money but will whore themselves out for it… Have none of these idiots considered borrowing the money from him? Write up a contract and take out a loan? And what a “great” uncle that he instantly jumps on it..

elu69elu69over 1 year ago

Great start to what looks like a great story, thank you

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 1 year ago

I like it. Experienced and inexperienced plus the money to do anything and be helpful at the same time. I love the conversations and the thought processes they share rather than simply activity descriptions. And who doesn’t live a good Sugar Daddy. Keep on!

clownwclownwover 1 year ago

I think it is a very good way to start a series. Keep up the good work

moses6667moses6667over 1 year ago

Fucking love it, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH, I was just getting completely worked up over this story and you ended it. You need more to this story. And not 5 years from now.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year agoAuthor

Just a heads-up:

It took five days from when I submitted this story until it was published.

"Uncle Sugar Daddy: Terra" was submitted this morning, so you all can do the math on when you can expect to see it published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so unusual but very erotic. My dad molested me when I was 14 but I didn't act out, I pretended to be asleep. For years I imagined fucking him and then masturbated. It caused me to offer my body in sex to get the man's love that I dated, but it never gave me love but plenty of lust.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year agoAuthor

Mrfriendly8181:

I appreciate your comment on my story but disagree with your assertion that it isn't incest.

By definition and legally, incest can be through bloodline or marriage.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Great premise for a story, and this was very well written.

Personally, I think this is the perfect category for this story. They're his sister-in-law and nieces, which makes their relationship distinctly taboo. If he ever goes to bed with any of them together, then that's definitely incest. Last and best of all, they aren't biological related to Drey, so he can knock them all up later, and their kids won't have two heads.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Transitions needs a little work. Got lost with Eloise from seen outside hus house ti the cell call years later? Great story all in al, 4*

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

Its a good story, even if it’s too vanilla for me at the end. But ok.

If there is a incest by marriage in the U.S., it is one of a lot of stupid laws in that country. You know MotoGP-Star Miguel Oliveira? He married his stepsister and the world is still existing. If you would let something happen, perhaps it’s a good idea to let them move to an other really free country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Good for a start. Needs a follow up though . . .

NawtyMeNawtyMe4 months ago

What a perfect story!!!!!!!

Beautifully written and edited story!!!!!

Can't wait to read Terra's and Eloise's stores!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES