Uncle Tom's Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
An 18yr old Billy moves in with his neighbor--hunky 'uncle' Tom.
1.7k words
4.65
11.7k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

I couldn't help it, and moaned, my hips pushing my thick teen rod further into his grasp. His fingers just fit its girth, and he pumped it like the man he was, making shocks go through me. My boy balls flopped around against my thighs.

I moaned again, feeling a swoon of such deep, deep joy, I thought my heart had stopped beating.

"Too much, huh?", Uncle Tom said, relaxing his grip.

"I-It's like electricity," I said, my voice shaky. I gathered what little composure I could. "Yours, too?" I squeezed his muscular hardness.

Uncle Tom's eyes closed. "When you do it....", he swallowed, his Adam's Apple working, "....when you do it, it feels like fireworks going off."

I let my fingers play in the deep pile of his cockbush. I was surprised how silky it was, yet so thick. It made me want to push my face into it---feel it against my nose, my lips, my chin. Hell, it made me want to comb it, brush it--stack it all around his giant cock. It was a man's bush.

Tom dallied in my own wheatfield of curls, his fingers making the hair come alive and tickle the sides of my skintight rod. It made me even more proud I had such a manly pile between my smooth thighs.

"Sweet," Uncle Tom said. "Tonight, I'm going to kiss you down there." His voice was deep and lusty.

I shuddered. My dick bounced upwards--connecting with his fingers--and then a gyser of pre-come spilled over my fat crown.

"Oh yeah," Tom said, watching my dick juice. "That's a perfect, perfect cock."

My hand moved up over his smooth, hard, muscular belly, ruffling the tiny hairs leading to his bellybutton. I stuck my little finger in the muscle-stretched hole.

"Awwwh, man!", I whispered. It was so private, so hot...so deep and sexy.

Uncle Tom smiled as my hand traveled up the ripples of his standout abs. He watched my fingers dig into the hairy canyon between his huge tits, and he flexed them to make the nipples stand up through the fur.

I cupped my palm over his right slab, feeling the utter power--the hairy, muscular power of a real man's chest. Still flexing, the mountain-sized swell was impossible to squeeze. Uncle Tom relaxed, and suddenly I could play with his beautiful pecs and comb my fingers through the field of soft hair.

Not wanting to deny him, I flexed my own big boy chest, and he brought his hand up my smooth, rolling abs to then rub his hair-tufted knuckles gently over my nipple. It contracted and drew up into a hot spike against them--and then he just opened his hand and squeezed my whole thick pec.

I jittered around in my chair, his hot hand driving me wild. My nipples are super- sensitive and his hand was muscular and sexy. Seeing my shuddering reaction, Uncle Tom relaxed and then used his baby finger to thrum my stiff tit, teasing its jutting resistance.

I pinched his own thick nipple between my thumb and first finger, and Tom let out a deep, growling moan. It was unlike anything I'd ever heard from him and it turned me on so bad, turned-on by his ultra-masculine tits. It was so hot to see his eyes worshipping my young pecs---his hand toying with my stiff nub--feeling my swollen chest muscles.

"Your skin is so smooth," Uncle Tom said lusting over my teen pecs.

My fingers couldn't get enough of his hairy chest. They rifled though the masculine carpet, travelling over those twin sex mountains.

"Would you...you know...flex your arm?", I asked him.

He lifted his forearm up to make his bicep into solid rock. Its heat washed over my face. I stared in disbelief. I raised my hand up to explore the awesome size of his strength. There was no give to the skin--I couldn't press into it or hold it. I could only try and cup the upper third, the size of a shotput.

Uncle Tom relaxed it, giving me a slight smile. "You can use it for your pillow," he said. "I want to make sure you always feel safe." Then he looked down at my own arm.

I flexed it for him, not ashamed of showing it off.

He couldn't squeeze mine any either and seemed to love not being able to. He whistled softly. "This'll be my pillow," he said. His words made me dizzy with lust.

We returned to sipping our beers--looking out into the purply-shadowed lawn-- and my whole body vibrated with an aliveness I'd never known.

We let our free hands go wherever they pleased--feeling up deltoids and hard bellies and balls.

Seeing the sun turning golden and the air growing October cool, our hands once again went in to take hold of our big cocks. Uncle Tom put his beer on the porch floor, me following his lead.

Knowing the time had come, we both shifted sideways in our chairs and brought our feet down onto the porch. With our torsos turned towards each other, we began a slow milking of one another's cocks.

I can't even try to describe the ripe new feelings, but my cock sure loved Uncle Tom's masculine, sexy grip--and my hands sure adored the challenge of jacking his. My eyes gazed at the swirls of hair buried in Uncle Tom's crotch--then at the mounding, relaxing power of his bicep as he pumped me. His nipples poked from the field of fur, and we were so close together, I could feel the heat of his body radiating over mine in the late afternoon chill and smell his masculinity.

Beyond the needy, pleasure-demanding hunger of my cock as he pumped it, I felt the thrill of just being there bareassed on the front porch. Gone was my shock that Uncle Tom felt the same about me as I did him. Gone was my embarrassment over being hot for him and showing wood. Gone were my fears, my doubts, my self-conscious teen hesitation.

A rush of pure, total joy took me over.

I pushed my hips out to feed Uncle Tom more cock. He did the same, me watching his ballbag flop between his thighs. We brought our free hands over to play with each other's tits and feel up our biceps as they pumped cock.

A million feelings surrounded my hot dick as our pumping increased.

My mouth fell open. Uncle Tom's tongue was licking his lower lip, and his breath was getting shorter. His curl of hair fell onto his forehead, and then his eyes met mine.

His were deep and green, looking vulnerable and confident at once. With our hands flying over hot swollen cock, our eyes traded looks of sweet pleasure, showing how hot and erotic it was--how horny to be nude and turned-on.

But we didn't speak because we couldn't. We just moaned.

I had no mind left. I had only cock--hard cock and a bursting heart. My heart felt seized with such great joy, I thought it might explode. My cock stiffened into one giant muscle in his hand. It wanted only more---more Uncle Tom, more pleasure. Fisting his hugeness turned his into my own. His fist on mine made me fist his even faster.

We began panting, staring down at our flying hands, at the snorting size of our maroon-shiny cockheads. Out-of-all-control thrills danced up my spine. Our hips began shaking. Our balls rode up into one huge fist.

The skin on his dick was silky and rich--it slipped and slid over his muscular shaft, fraying the nerve endings, driving Uncle Tom mad. It fed my hand--and I hand worshipped every inch of those hot ten inches.

"Oh--oh, Billy," Uncle Tom gasped. His hips suddenly locked in an upward arching heave. "I'm...I'M..."

Seeing his whole outrageous erection being wildly jacked by my own grip, the splendor of his hairy crotch inches from my staring eyes and hearing his cry, I groaned.

My own hips lifted off the chair. We stared at our flexing, rigid monster cocks--at flying hands, a look of disbelief and urgent need on our faces.

"Oh Jesus!", I cried out, my face turning to his.

Uncle Tom looked surprised, stunned, in awe. He leaned forward, and I did, too. Our lips panted and our wet tongues flew at each other's. Our fists went wild.

And then we both groaned in sex-crazed agony.

Suddenly we both squeezed, throttling our steaming cocks. Our bodies heaved, our faces distorted in lust. We stared down and two bloated cockheads stared back at us--then went off.

A seizure of sweet joy grabbed my balls.

"Oh FUCK!"

A blast of white fired onto my neck. I stared in thrilled alarm as Uncle Tom's giant cock fired another across my tits. Our gripping fists pumped out more, the huge cocks bucking in pent-up heat. Jizz flew and splatted, hips jittering about. We panted and gasped. Shocks rifled our pumping balls.

And then we kissed some more, tonguing one another's lips, jaws, faces.

Shudders filled and wracked our bodies. We fisted out the last of it, the cream hot and thick--dripping from chins, tits, drooling cockheads.

My hips fell back and warmth washed over me. Uncle Tom panted and smiled into my face, reaching lower to fondle my sexy bag. As our bodies again found our chairs, I spread cum all over his huge dick and then played with his furry balls.

Only then did the exhaustion of our rigid muscles demand we stop reaching. I let Uncle Tom be, as his hands left my crotch. We stared down at our jizzed-up bodies. Our cocks looked dazed and dripping.

Unspeaking, Uncle Tom and I reached for our beers, raised our legs and planted our feet back up on the railing. Those lusty minutes felt like whole hours--yet the sun was still mellow, the pine and cedar woods still solemn. Little had changed, while nothing would ever be the same. I heard the crows cawing from the pines.

We swallowed some beer, our breathing returning to normal.

"That was hot, Billy," Uncle Tom remarked, his voice husky.

"Oh, God, Uncle Tom!"

He took another swig, and so did I.

"We sure came!" he said, looking over at me, panting and smiling.

I smiled back, wiping a glob of cream from my right nipple.

"Nothing quite like warm cum," I announced.

"It bother you?--having my load all over?"

I looked at him--at the twinkling pearls caught in his chest hair.

"Hell, no," I said back, "It's sexy as fuck!"

He raised his bottle and drank.

"Sure is," Uncle Tom answered, a huge smile on his wide lips. "It sure the fuck is."