All Comments on 'Uncle Tom's Cabin Ch. 03'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

I just read all three chapters together and I have to say the only reason I could stop is because there's no #4 written yet. Even with only mutual masturbation so far, this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Billy's innocence makes this hot, Tom's innocence and knowing the many years that he must have repressed his desires, sends this over the edge. I just added this very descriptive and well written story to favorites and I'm following to make sure that I don't miss the next chapter. Great Job!

bamaguy326bamaguy3265 months ago

OMG, Please keep this going !

Love this story line.......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OKOK this is probably this best, well written story that kept me hard from begging to end… I see myself as a bi male as I’m married for over 4 decades and always had a male dominated career with hard work involved… but I could never dismiss the feelings of seeing other guys that looked great.. always had a great imagination… my wife understands me but doesn’t really get it although when we’re together she plays on my fantasies… this story brought out great and past/present feelings that run deep… I can only say THANK YOU! You definitely have a gift that I truly enjoy…Please keep writing… HELL call me if you get writers block 😊😂🫨

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

Dear Satyromaniac Marc

Thank you for making my story-writing day--what an encouraging, helpful comment.

Posingstrap

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story!!!! Please continue - I need to know what happens next with Tom and Billy.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy5 months ago

Stunningly good story but at 18 how did Billy have so much control? If I'd been Billy at that age in the company of uber sexy Uncle Tom, his first touch of my body would have sent me off like a cruise missile in seconds. But equally I simply wouldn't have lost my need for more instant gratification - I was a greedy fucker at 18.!

Rudyjonesy608Rudyjonesy6085 months ago

Wow! A first person, rural/teenage vernacular narrative that is convincing and uses respectable grammar! Impressive. This story is well written and edited, looks great on the page, has great and sympathetic characters who develop in front of us, and presents a totally romantic build up to a beautiful mutual climax … what else could a reader want. First rate! Thanks so much for this. I enjoyed it a lot. As much as I would like to read more about Billy and Tom, I'm thinking that this story stands so well on its own, that the continuation might be nice as a new story instead of a continuing chapter … but I say that more as a compliment than as a suggestion and rely on your creativity. For sure, I'd like more.

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

Dear Rudy,

THANK YOU for the very encouraging comments and boosting my inner drive. Indeed, Billy and Uncle Tom enjoy a final chapter together (ch. 5) which is being edited and then likely published in the new few days. So, yes, this isn't an episodic-type submission with endless chapters. There's only so much they can do together in Burnt Wood, Or. (which actually exists!--I drove through one time when camping), unless some poor hunk's car breaks down and has to spend the night, lol.

Stay tuned for the Final Chapter, and thank you for reading it.

Posingstrap

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

Dear Cowboy in Devon,

Wow, back at you. Reading your bio, I can see why you feel the way you do about Billy and Uncle Tom, lol. Of course, it would be a half chapter story if hot Tom touches hormone-driven Billy and the poor kid simply cums in his pants (smile).

Things do have to progress a little more slowly in order to build up to a climax (pun intended).

Thank you taking the time to give me such encouraging comments!

Stay tuned for the Final Chapter.

Posingstrap

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Such a stunning sexy story ... had my heart racing and my cock raging wishing i was on the verandah sharing the occasion with them!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous