Uncle Vern Plays with Me - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, but wait - my skirt was behind me! What difference if I left a wet spot on the seat? After that realization, I had at least one minor nipple orgasm in each class. I was also in the girls' room every chance I had, playing with my nipples through my blouse and bra and drying off my pussy. Once, I got lucky - all the stalls but mine were empty, and I was able to reach into my bra and establish real finger to nipple contact and really got myself off. I nearly drew blood biting my lip to keep from making any noise.

After school, still commando and still fighting to control the bouncing in my legs, I went to the department store with my savings to buy the blouse and skirt. I found a short, frilly skirt like Angie's right off and went to the dressing room to try it on. It was amazing to look in the mirror and see my naked pussy emerge as I pulled my school skirt down. A whole school day with no underwear! Then, there was the thrill of pulling up this new skirt over my silky skin - no panties to be found! Again, I was so tense I could barely keep myself from trembling, even though no one was there. I took a practice twirl in front of the mirror. Since I was not wearing any underwear, I could see flashes of my butt cheeks and maybe a little of my bush - but the changing room was too small to get a good viewing angle. But I was sure it would do.

Next, I found a few Mexican peasant blouses to try on. Some had scoop necks, other were more square-cut, but I only picked out the ones where I could see my hand through the material to try on. My nipples were aching with anticipation!

At first, I left my bra on while I tried each of them on, and the scoop neck one really showed a lot of cleavage, and I decided I liked it best. But my "plain Jane" bra cups also showed. But since I was going to go braless anyway, what did it matter?

So, I took the blouse off, and then removed my bra and dropped it on the stool. But before I pulled the new blouse back on, I happened to glance in the mirror, and I had to pause while I admired my boobs. They were swollen from my excitement, and my nipples were rock hard. I gave my nips a quick pull, then fought off the urge to go further. After all, I had a mission.

I pulled the scoop neck peasant blouse over my braless tits and inhaled deeply as I looked in the mirror. Yes, I had no bra on, but with just a little squeeze with my arms, I had a mile of cleavage showing in the scoop neckline.

More than that, when I looked to see if my stiff nipples were visible, there was no imagination required - my nips and areolas shown through the diaphanous fabric almost as if it wasn't there!

So, I had my see-through blouse and my short skirt. And no bra or panties on. What else might I need?

I thought about buying a half bra, like Angie's, but there were two problems - first, I would have died of embarrassment buying one, and second, I didn't really see any in the store. Maybe this had to be an on-line thing? I settled for a relatively sexy bra that was basically see-through and frilly, plus it wouldn't show above the scoop neck of the blouse. Just in case I wanted to wear a bra.

That night, I had just enough time to do a quick computer search before my Mom was due to come in to kiss me goodnight. What was the term Angie had used? Breast drop? No, that lead nowhere fun, probably something more slangy. Tittie drop! That was it. I got a reddit hit and held my breath as the page painted. Wow, tits nearly as big as mine appeared at the top of the page - but my nipples were stiff.

Praying that my computer wouldn't get infected (I double checked for active virus protection), I proceeded to click on a number of tittie drop videos. I wanted to look for the sexiest techniques; if a video made me shiver as I considered re-enacting it for UV, I rewatched it a few times to get down the technical aspects.

I noticed that a lot of the videos never even showed the girl's face - interesting. As with watching Angie, I was intrigued by the boldness of all of these girls (there were so many!) who were willing to let the world see their boobs. And I was afraid of even performing just for my beloved UV! But if you didn't show your face, who could really tell, for sure, whether it was your boobs or someone else's? I thought about taking a boob selfie, but I really didn't trust the cloud, and once it's out there ...

Then I looked at the clock and quickly scurried to bed just before Mom came up the stairs. But after she left, I had trouble sleeping as I kept thinking about my night with UV. Even a couple of nipple orgasms didn't relieve the tension. Would Friday ever come? Would I ever come on Friday? Would I ever! Or at least, I certainly hoped so!

The next afternoon, after Mom had gone to work, I modeled my outfit for Friday in my room. First, I stripped out of my school clothes. Blouse and skirt were quickly on the bed, then came my panties (Thursday was a gym day) and my DD cup bra. It felt so good to take my bra off! Even though my boobs don't need a lot of support, the straps did make my shoulders ache.

As I looked in the mirror, I gave my boobs a shake, and my big tits responded with a delicious wobble. My nipples were already knotted up even before my first tweak. But I couldn't wait any longer, giving my nips a good, hard pull. A mini-orgasm already! But I had things to try out, so I put off pleasuring my nipples - at least for the moment.

First, I pulled up the short skirt, then I stood across the room from the mirror so I could look at my long legs as they emerged from below the fabric. I shivered, causing my boobs to wobble, and I had to give my nips another tug. Oh, I was so hot!

How much space was there between the end of the skirt and the start of my pussy? I slowly pulled the waistband up, inch by inch - and there they were - the silky light curls of my pubic hair! Only maybe three inches of clearance even with the skirt pulled back down. I felt so naughty - and so sexy!

Next, I pulled on the peasant blouse, braless, and gave my boobs a shake. My tits felt so delightful jostling around and my nipples came alive with the friction between my nips and the fabric. I gave those nubbins a quick squeeze, but I didn't want any wrinkle marks to form by playing with my nipples as long as I wanted to - or, really, as long as my lengthy nips were urging me to!

But it was time to practice my tittie drop methods. I had watched some girls cross their arms so that the right hand grabbed the cloth under the left boob and vice versa, but that left too many arms in the way. Some girls pulled their tops up quickly, others took their time, revealing so much underboob before their tits dropped down, wobbling to and fro. I thought that would be more erotic - keep the tease going.

Another other decision was whether to time the tittie drop so both bosoms fell simultaneously or to let my boobs drop in sequence, and if so, how long between one boob and the other. I decided that I liked the one-two punch, with just half a second between one boob dropping and the other.

Lastly, while most girls pulled up from the sides of their tops, I had noticed that a couple of girls positioned their hand so that, when their boobs did fall, their nipples rubbed across their knuckles. I tried that a few times and decided that I really liked that method.

With all the hard decisions made and with my nips also hard, I gave in to my fantasies while bringing myself to a glorious nipple orgasm. As I settled into a fitful night's sleep, I remembered Angie's advice: "Don't be afraid to know what you want and use what you've got to get there." Well, I knew what I wanted, and I had an arsenal of ammunition at my disposal. I was ready!

Finally, it was Friday. I hurried home (commando all day again, since there was no gym - I was really starting to like that naughty commando feeling!), and Mom had left a note that she was working 3 - 11, along with Cindy. My heart raced as I dashed up the stairs to strip. Today was the day that I would make Uncle Vern want to have me!

My school clothes were on the chair in a flash, and I stood in front of the mirror looking at my naked body. Pretty face and hair? Check. Lithesome legs? Check. Soft, curvy ass and trim waist? Check. And, oh, those boobs! Big and soft but firm as well, with hardly any sag. I gave my stiff nipples a quick pull and found that I was already on the edge of a nipple orgasm! I thought about holding back, but what the hell! I strummed my nips frantically while thinking about UV, about Angie, about her vibrator up my pussy, and about my plan to put UV's cock up there in its place. I came, hard, in no time at all, collapsing on my bed.

But when I came down from the nipple orgasm high, I got chicken. How could I possibly go to UV's house without a stitch of underwear? As I already knew, there was no way that he'd miss spotting my braless tits and perky nipples. How could I go from goody two shoes to a brazen hussy?

With a sigh, I put on the sexy bra and pulled on the peasant blouse. Well, at least he'd see a lot of cleavage.

But what about the skirt and panties? I had gone through the day with nothing but skin under my skirt already with no one the wiser. Who would know if I went commando to UV's? Well, I would! And that was excitement enough. I left the panties in the drawer, pulled the skirt up over my naked tush, and gave a twirl; then I pulled it higher and twirled again. Gosh, what a sight! I decided that I liked being naughty even if no one else knew. Maybe especially if no one else knew!

Walking over to UV's, I was again caressed by a warm breeze pulsing around underneath my even shorter skirt. It felt wonderful, and I loved knowing that no one knew my secret! Plus, I found that my new bra was not as restrictive as my old ones. I could definitely feel my boobs bobbing around, jostling each other for a spot to display their bulging white flesh in the scoop neck of my blouse. My nipples were definitely hard, and I knew I was getting wet.

At one point, I saw a boy of maybe 20 walking my way. As we approached each other, his eyes never left my cleavage and my wobbly boobs. I gave him a smile, but he never looked that far north. Then, moments after he had passed, a breeze lifted up the back of my skirt. As I turned to straighten it out, I saw him looking back at me as he walked away. Well, maybe one other person knew I was commando! I gave him a quick wink, then I had to laugh when he nearly walked into a street sign!

I let myself in, then settled onto UV's couch, as usual, but instead of opening a book, I thought about how much I wanted UV to play with my boobs during our movie time. I debated removing my bra and letting him see my nipples poking out through the blouse, but once again, decided that that was just going too far, too fast. So I settled for running my hand inside the neckline and inside the bra, playing with one nipple at a time while I closed my eyes and thought about how the evening might go.

UV arrived maybe 15 minutes later, just as I was toying with bringing myself to a quick nipple orgasm. My nipples were so stiff! I smiled when I heard him belting out his customary greeting about letting all of my boy friends leave by the side door. I repositioned my boobs inside the lacy bra, straightened out and top and stood up, well aware of my lack of undies. As I came around the corner to greet him, I felt his eyes taking all of me in - my trim legs, the short skirt, the perfunctory glance at my face, then a long, deep look into my cleavage. "Wow, Toots, you look amazing!"

"Thanks, UV, I bought these," Dang! What was I going to say next? "um ... for college. It'll be warm almost the whole school year down south, so I thought I should build my wardrobe up," I managed. I wished I'd had the nerve to go braless, but he certainly was spending a lot of time looking at my breasts anyway. Wait - did my nipples show through both blouse and bra? I hadn't thought to check. Well, so much the better if they did!

We settled in for an early dinner (well, mostly leftovers, but good) and, as was tradition, watched the news - but with UV spending a good amount of time staring at my breasts - or could he see my nipples? Anyway, there was the usual reporting of shootings and drug arrests on the local news, then the national news hit on the ongoing stories of male creeps who felt they could take advantage of any girl under their power or who wanted to advance but needed the man in charge to let them get there.

UV, who always had something to say, got very quiet. Then, he said, "Amber," (always a sign of a serious discussion), "we haven't talked much about this, but you're an adult now, and I feel like I've got to say a few thing, just so you know."

In the short pause that followed, I prompted, "Yes, Uncle Vern?"

"Well, it's no secret that I'm a dirty old man."

"In training," we both said together, while smiling at each other.

"But while that's true, I want you to know that I never, and I mean never, have held anyone back, taken advantage of anyone, touched anyone, ..."

"I know, UV, you've got a gruff exterior, but I know you've got a heart of gold."

"Nice to hear you say that, Kitten. I'm a different man professionally than I am around family."

"I know that, UV - not to worry."

But then he went on, "But, along those lines," and here he seemed to be wrestling with himself about whether to continue, "I want you to know that I love you like my own child."

"Oh, UV, I've known that forever."

Another pause. What was coming next? "And that if you should ever feel uncomfortable about anything I say or do ... with you ... that all you have to do is tell me, and whatever it is, it will stop."

Ah. His hard dick against my rear during the movies. That must be what he's talking about.

I relaxed and gave him a big smile. "No worries, UV, I know how much you love me, and there has never been a time when you've made me unhappy. I have always treasured our closeness." And, with no panties under my short skirt, we'd be closer than ever come movie time!

"Just - just promise me now, Toots. If I suggest something to you, all you have to do is say no. Promise me now, then it never has to come up again."

Where was he going with this? My mind was spinning. Something to do with Angie? Did he want me to bring her back to the house? Well, whatever it was, I was okay with it. I felt my nipples start to harden. Once again, I wondered whether he could see my nips.

"Well, um, yes, I promise. I will say no if I ever feel I need to. But I can't imagine that everything won't be okay."

"Alright then," he said with an air of relief, "how about a little desert and a movie?"

"Sounds, great, UV," I beamed.

When we had finished, he suggested that I find a movie while he changed. I found one of our favorites, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum," which was just starting. He came down in thin sweat pants and a T-shirt, and my nipples swelled as I thought about feeling his hard dick against my rear. Maybe I still had a bra on, but there would be one less layer than usual between his cock and my backside.

It's a very funny movie, but there are also lots of scenes with buxom women showing off miles of cleavage. Sadly, only one real hunk for me to ogle, but lots of laughs. We knew the dialog almost by heart, and singing along with the hilarious songs was one of our traditions.

I thought I felt UV stirring against the back of my thigh, then, sure enough, UV had me lift off his lap five minutes into the movie so he could "get a bit more comfortable." Sure enough, he had repositioned his manhood so that when I settled back down, there was his hard cock against my rear. I smiled and giggled at Phil Silvers and his crop of busty "courtesans," and wriggled my tush against UV's prick. This was going to be a good night, even if I was not braless and even if UV never played with my tits.

Suddenly, I realized the UV had gotten quite still. Then, in a low voice, he said, "Do you remember the promise I made to you the other day, you know, when Angie ..."

I interrupted with "Uncle Vern, you promised you'd never ..."

"I know, I know. But I don't want to talk about the other day - well maybe I do, but I won't bring it up unless you do," he chuckled, "but the reason I asked about the promise is that, well, I will keep your secret if you promise to keep mine. Or ours."

"Well, unless you've got an unmarked grave in the backyard, ..."

"No, no. But, um, I've been thinking about a few things the last couple of months, and I'd really like to, uh, mention a few ideas that I don't want getting back to Cindy."

Ah - the "troubles" they were having. "Gosh, UV, you know you can tell me anything. I don't know how much I can help, but I'm here for you."

"Oh - Well, I think I see where you're going, but ... well, let's see how the evening goes. But nothing gets back to your Mom or Cindy about tonight, okay? And remember what we discussed at dinner?"

I thought, "Discussed at dinner"? Oh, right, he'd never hurt me and I could just say no. "Oh, right, right. We're good on both counts, UV." Now, where was this going?

I felt him relax (well, not all of him relaxed!), and from then on, as I thought about the evening later, it was like a switch had been thrown. I'm sure that, had I objected, he would have stopped in an instant. But I'm glad objecting was never seriously on my mind!


Some few minutes later, he said, "Sweetie, I've noticed that you've grown into a very fine looking young woman."

"Thank you - oh, have I gotten too heavy? I might have gained a few pounds recently" in the boobs, I added to myself.

"No, no, not at all. I do love having you sit in my lap," he replied, shifting his hips so that I could feel his hard dick even more clearly. "It's just that - well, I have to tell you that I really love how your ... how your boobs have filled out."

"Oh, my - well, thanks, I kind of like my breasts, too." I felt myself blushing, but also felt a tingle in my (naked!) pussy and a stiffening in my nipples.

"But with tits the size of yours, doesn't it hurt to wear a bra all day long? I know Cindy can't wait to take hers off when she comes home, even now." Meaning after her surgery, I knew.

"Well, yes, it does hurt my shoulders some."

"Well, then, Toots, why don't you go take your bra off in the bathroom. Just wear your - what is that, a pleasant blouse? I expect you'll be a lot more comfortable, and I want that for you."

"It's called a 'peasant blouse,'" I said with a chuckle, "but I think 'pleasant works, too!" Talk about instantly stiff nipples! I thought quickly. Here I had wanted to go braless, letting my boobs sway and having my nipples show through the thin fabric of the blouse, and now UV was suggesting that I take my bra off. How cool was that?!

But I was still a goody two shoes in his eyes. I needed to think about each step (well, there might be more, given the promise he'd extracted), letting him think I was reluctant, or at least doing him a favor.

But the pretext here was comfort - not that out of line for UV.

All this in no more than a second. "Well," I continued, "I've never gone braless, but if it makes Aunt Cindy more comfortable, maybe I should give it a try it." With that I gave my rear a wriggle against UV's hardon as pulled myself off his lap and walked to the hall bathroom with my pulse racing, my nipples throbbing, and a real tingle in my pussy.

Inside, I took a quick glance at myself "fully dressed," as it were (I do love going commando!). Dang if my nipples weren't right there to be seen by one and all, right through both bra and blouse! No wonder UV had spent so much time looking at my breasts - instead of just cleavage, he was looking at my stiff nipples!

123456...9