Uncle Vern Plays with Me - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But time to get the bra off and release my boobs and nipples. I pulled the blouse over my head and, with trembling hands, took my bra off and put it in my purse. When I looked in the mirror, my nipples and even my areolas were tightened up into knots. If I'd touched my nips, I could have had a nipple orgasm in a minute or less, but UV was waiting for me, so I resisted. Well, just a quick tug on each nip. Oh, I was so hot!

I put the blouse over my head and pulled it down snug. Holy smokes, did my nipples ever show through! Not only were they tenting the material, but even though my nips are not as dark as Angie's, those throbbing nipples shown through plain as day. Could I really do this? Parade my near-naked boobs in front of UV? Well, it's what I had planned before I chickened out, and UV wanted me to be comfortable, so ...

I opened the door and, red faced, I'm sure, and started to walk toward UV. Whoa, that's a whole new feeling, I thought. Even though I had modeled the blouse braless back home, I'd never actually walked in it braless! My boobies, firm as they were, could not help but to bob and sway, jiggling with each step. Not only that, the fabric of the blouse was rougher than my nighties, and the friction was driving my nipples crazy! And let's not forget the skirt running over my naked tush! I could almost hear my juices squishing between my legs.

UV was like a deer in the headlights - well, my headlights - and sat there just staring at my wobbly boobs. But he came out of his daze just as I was a few feet from the chair, saying, "Uh ... Toots, would you mind getting me a beer while you're on your hind legs?"

"Of course not, UV, I'll be right back." Wow! Did I ever feel sexy! I figured that his request for beer was probably just to get another look at my swaying boobs, but that was fine with me!

I had to control the pace of my walk on the way to the kitchen I was so anxious to get back. At the fridge, I paused to lift the neckline of the blouse out so I could look down at my now naked, swollen boobs and my wondrously stiff nipples. Then, a plan came to mind. "Are you ready, girls," I whispered to my bosoms before giving my nips a quick rub through the cloth. "It's show time!" I loosened the blouse, pulling it up on my waist - but only just a bit. Then I reached under the short skirt to give my naked clit a quick rub (definitely wet) for extra courage, and marched back.

As I entered the living room, carrying a bottle and a chilled beer glass, I exaggerated the sway in my step, increasing the wobble of my luscious breasts. Then, I set the glass on the side table, gave the glass a tilt, leaned over, and slowly poured the beer into the glass. The whole time, of course, I knew that my blouse had billowed out, and, since I was careful to position myself properly, I knew that I was giving UV an unobstructed view down my blouse - but only straight down my cleavage at the swelling inner sides of my tits - and probably all the way to my belly button, for that matter - but not out to the center of either boob, not to where my throbbing nipples pulsed in the open air.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see UV shifting in his seat a bit, almost certainly so as to get a glimpse of one of my nipples. But I coyly mirrored his moves, keeping my nips out of sight. If he wanted to see a bare nipple, he'd have to take another step. Or maybe I would, I hadn't decided. But I hoped this peek would further pique his interest - as if his rod really needed prodding!

As I finished pouring, producing barely a trace of head (yes, there's a pun waiting there, but we'll get back to it), I straightened up, catching how his eyes following the reluctant collapse of my neckline. "There you go, sir," I said with a waitress-like smile, "and please remember that tipping is appreciated by the staff!"

"Well, now, Toots, I just have to say that you do know how to pour a beer! We'll get to your tips in a bit," he replied, holding the "s" on "tips" while smiling at what I was hoping was his own little pun about the aching tips of my breasts. UV then managed to look me in the eye, at least briefly, then patted his lap and said, "Now sit back down and let's enjoy this movie together."

But just a minute later, UV asked, "So, how do you like going braless? Does it feel good to have that weight off your shoulders? I do want you to feel comfortable you know."

"Um - well, like I said, I've never really gone braless before, but yes, my shoulders feel better."

After the briefest of pauses, "And how about your boobs? Did it feel good to set them free?"

"Well, I guess there's no harm in telling you. Yes, it does feel nice. A little bit naughty, but I think I kind of like that," I said, recalling how much I had been enjoying the naughtiness of going commando; going braless, too, was even better! UV's dick was definitely very hard. I felt sorry for Aunt Cindy that UV could not react to her anymore.

"Glad to hear that, glad to hear. I did enjoy watching you walk around. You have grown into a very attractive young lady, and I do like your new outfit. Just how big are your tits, Sweetie?"

"Um - thanks, I'm glad you like the outfit, too. I'm wearing a DD bra these days - when I wear one!" I said with a giggle that caused my boobs to shake.

A moment or two passed, and then it seemed that he couldn't resist. "So, when Aunt Cindy went braless, she used to find that some fabrics in particular rubbed against her nipples and made them get stiff and perky. I really used to like that - her nipples being perky. So tell me, how does it feel when your bare nipples rub against that pleasant blouse?"

"Oh, UV, I'm not supposed to know about AC, but I do, and I'm sorry. But, well, I guess there's no reason I shouldn't tell you that my nipples did get perky while I was walking around; the fabric of this blouse really does make my nips feel 'pleasant.'" I felt his dick twitch with this announcement, and I "settled in" to his lap a bit more to feel his big cock even more clearly.

UV paused for a moment, then decided to plow ahead. "I do love knowing that your nipples feel perky when your boobs wobble around inside that pleasant blouse, rubbing up against the fabric. But what I'd really like to know is whether you, um, whether there are other times your nipples feel pleasant even when your boobs aren't braless inside that pleasant blouse. Um - like, do you ever just touch your nipples and find your nips get perky like, I don't know, maybe when you're in the shower? Maybe just by accident?"

"Wow, UV, that's getting awfully personal," I said squirming against his pulsing cock.

"That's okay, that's okay, Sugar. I was just curious. Since you don't have a boyfriend, I just, you know, wondered if maybe your nipples were your 'friends.' I know if I had big boobs and perky nipples like yours, I'd be playing with them all the time. You know it's just you and me..."

I wanted to tell UV, but this was still early. Then I thought, what the hell!

"I know, tonight is our little secret," I replied, wriggling again on his big secret, "and I guess, well, what's the harm in letting you know. Yes, I really do love playing with my big boobs and my perky nipples. In fact I play with my tits a lot, and my nipples seem to be very sensitive. Seems like I only have to think about touching my nipples and they get stiff, then, it's hard not to play with my nips - at least if I have a chance to."

UV paused to let this sink in, and maybe to process his response. "Um... so tell me what happens when you play with your nipples, Toots. It's just you and me, and it would really make me happy to know ... how often do you play with your perky nipples? And, um, do you, uh, 'get wet,' if you know what I mean?"

"Wow. That's awfully personal, UV." The idea of sharing about my nipple orgasms was intriguing, though, and I felt a twitch down below when I thought about it, and I was sure that my nipples had tightened even more. But to tell him about getting wet down there? About my nipple orgasms?

When I didn't say anything for a few seconds, UV pressed for more information about my nipple play. "That's alright, Sugar. But, I don't know, do you ever wake up with your nipples stiff? And ... um ... 'hungry' for you to play with them?"

Now we were back on more comfortable ground. "Oh, yes, UV, how did you know? Seems pretty often now I'll wake up after dreaming about ..." Hold on! Can't tell him that him and his hard dick were in my dreams! "About, I don't know ... strange, but exciting dreams that I can't really remember ... but when I do wake up, I just can't stop myself from rubbing my swollen boobs and pulling on my stiff nipples. ... There's nothing wrong with that, is there, UV? I can't really talk to my mom about how my breasts seem to swell and how amazing it feels to play with my perky nipples. I mean, you know how she is. But I do love to play with my nipples. My nipples get so stiff, and it feels so good to play with my nips. That's alright, isn't it? And you'd never tell on me, right?"

"That's okay, Sugar, that's okay. You're right, she's ... you're right. And no, tonight is just between you and me. But it's okay to tell me anything you want. And I can tell you that there's no harm in playing with your nipples. It won't hurt you, you won't grow hair on your palms [WTF, I thought], and well, it's just natural, especially for someone your age, to have these feelings, these needs to touch your body, to hold your boobs and pull on your nipples, to learn how everything reacts. In fact, 'though I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that if you play with your nipples a lot, it might make your boobs grow even bigger, at least while you're still as young as you are."

UV as my sex confessor! This was a new development. My tension about talking to him about my nipples relaxed - although other tensions were still high. "Really?" I interjected, "You mean my boobs could get even bigger if I keep playing with my nipples?"

"Well, I'm not sure, but - well is that what you want? For your tits to get even bigger?" I could almost hear him thinking, please say yes, please say you want larger tits!

"Oh, yes, UV! I love my big boobs, but even bigger tits would be really nice!" I enthused. I was already trying to figure out when I could play with my nipples even more than I already was!

"Good, good - from what I can tell, your boobs are a very nice size already, but more nipple play and your tits might be even nicer. But a big factor, I think, is whether you ... um." I wasn't sure at the time, but guessed later that UV was thinking about nipple orgasms - could they be key to getting bigger boobs? - but he couldn't quite bring that up, so he pivoted. "So, tell me more - anything you might wish you could talk to your mom about but can't. Is that the only time in the day that you play with your nipples? First thing in the morning?"

I wriggled my tush against UV's crotch, and yes, he was still very hard. "Oh, no! I love to touch my big, soft boobs and perky nipples a lot. Well, like when I'm in the shower, and I soap up my breasts, and my boobs get so soft and slippery, and when I run my hands up and down over my big globes, my nipples get so stiff. I love to run my palms over my nips, 'cause they are so hard, and my nipples slip around so, and ... oh my gosh! UV, I guess I closed my eyes just now and didn't even realize that I was rubbing my boobs and nipples just like I would in the shower! I'm sorry!" I said, reluctantly releasing my swollen tits and hungry nipples.

"That's okay, Toots, that's okay. I kind of liked watching you play with your boobs. In fact, I really liked it. [Really? I thought. Well, if he's happy...] And loving your boobs and nipples in the shower is just fine, too. A good time to ... well you can wash everything away." I turned red at the thought of UV knowing that I would rinse off my throbbing pussy after a nipple orgasm in the shower. Did he know that I always give myself a nipple orgasm in the shower? Or is he guessing that just playing with my nipples makes me wet? Anyway, my pussy always got a very, very thorough rinsing. UV's cock twitched against my rear. "So, you play with your nipples when you wake up in the morning and then in the shower. Any other times?"

Why is he so interested in when I play with my own nipples, I thought. But I had a very distinct, you could even say palpable, feeling, that he was intrigued. And the more he was into my nipples, the better the chances that he'll be "into" me later! Soon, I hoped. I paused, then said, "Well. Um. This is a little embarrassing."

"That's okay, Toots, that's okay. Tell your Uncle Vern. It's just you and me here."

"Well, sometimes, like in English class, when I've already finished the book we're reading and I'm bored, well, you know I sit in the back - no, how could you - but I'm in the back row, with no one beside me, and," I felt UV twitch in anticipation of what I might reveal, "sometimes I'll, you know, I'll cross my arms and lean into the desk so I can, um, cup my big boobs while the teacher has her back turned," and sometimes even not! "and it's like I can't control my hands! I have to play with my perky nipples! My nips get so hard, and it feels so good when I touch them. And I get so wet." Whoops! Hadn't meant to let that slip. And once again, in the present, I was cupping my boobs and playing with my perky nipples! My very perky nipples. I glanced at UV and he was clearly into watching me touch my boobs. So this time I kept hold of my tits, as my nipples and pussy twitched. If he liked to watch me touch my boobs and nipples, I figured that was alright by me. I pulled at my nipples through the blouse, feeling a stronger twitch run through my pussy.

"Ah," said UV, as he shifted under me. He was so hard. "That's totally natural. The wetness, I mean. As well as the need to play with your tits and nipples. Your hard, perky nipples." He really did like the word "nipple" - and I liked hearing him talk about perky nipples - my perky nipples; another step toward my goal! "But just be sure you pay enough attention that you don't get caught. And keep your grades up - that's important. And, if you get too wet from playing with your nipples, they make things you can put in your panties for, you know, 'that time of the month' ..."

"Oh, I know! And since I've been touching my nipple so often and getting so wet in school so much, I've been prepared for 'that time' almost every day!" Except, I qualified to myself, for the recent past, when on non-gym days, I just let my juices flow from my naked pussy onto the cool seat!

"Good girl, good girl. So, do you, um, ever reach inside your blouse and bra? While you're in class? You know, to touch your bare, perky nipples?" The thought seemed to excite him as much as it did me!

"Geez, UV, how did you know? Yes, there are times that I can't stop myself. Actually, a lot of times when I can't stop from reaching into my blouse and bra to find my perky nipple. And it feels so good to touch my bare, stiff nipple! But naughty, too. But touching my nipple feels so good that I try to forget how naughty it is to be quietly toying with my perky right nipple, flesh to flesh, right in the middle of class! My naked, pulsating nipple. I've often wished I could reach in with both hands to get at both of my hungry nipples, but my blouse doesn't work that way."

"Well, 'naughty' is a word that parents use on young children who've been 'telling stories,' or stealing cookies. But at you're age, you're really an adult now, and you should think of being 'naughty' with your nipples in a different way. Would the principal be happy to hear that you'd been touching your bare nipple in class? Well, maybe, if it's a guy!" he said with a chuckle, "but being 'naughty' with your bare, perky nipple is only bad if you get caught. 'Risque' is a much better word for playing with your tits in class. It's not illegal in any way, so long as you stay covered, and you're not hurting anyone. So, if it feels good to touch your nipple, just do it! And just be careful. So, is English the only class where you play with your boobs? Your perky nipples?"

"Risque, huh? I like that word. And now I'm kind of thinking that 'naughty' is okay, too," I said, remembering the naughty thrill of walking to UV's with no panties under my short, short skirt, my boobs swaying, and my cleavage showing. And now, just two layers of cloth (his, not mine!) between my rear and UV's hard dick! But as to playing with my nipples in other classes: "Well," I continued, feeling my face blush, "actually, I've touched my boobs in just about every class - I just can't seem to resist the power my nipples seem to have over me! And my nipples get hard before I even touch them! I just have to be more careful about touching my nipples in some classes than others. Still, when my nipples get tingly, which is like all the time, I just have to at least rub them a little, even if it's risky. Or risqué!

"But why are you so interested in when I touch my boobs, UV, and how often my nipples get perky?" I said in all earnestness. I mean, I was enjoying telling my nipple stories well enough, especially since he like them so much and enjoyed watching me love up my boobs and nipples - but I wanted him to be doing the touching!

"Oh, Toots, it's been a long time since I was with a girl your age, and even then I was young, too, and I didn't have the guts to ask these kinds of questions. Back then, it was all about whether I could sneak a feel of a girls boobs, maybe rub my elbow into a tit while walking to class, wondering whether I'd ever get lucky enough to feel a naked tit, maybe look down a blouse or bikini and see a real, live nipple - you know how guys are. Or maybe you don't - sorry," he corrected himself.

"So really, this is my chance to learn how a young woman like you thinks about her boobs and how she reacts to touching her nipples. A woman whose feelings and needs are blossoming along with her bosoms. I guess you could say that I'm fascinated to learn all I can about your feelings about feeling your boobs. And your perky nipples.

"So, tell me," he continued, "when you're alone in the afternoon and your mom isn't home yet, do you, um, do you take a longer time playing with your nipples? You know, with no teacher or other kids around... And do you ever, uh, get a 'special feeling' when you tug on your nipples just the right way? When you have time, and you're all alone, just you and your swelling boobs, your stiff, perky nipples?"

Well, I'd gone this far, I thought. But can I really talk about my nipple orgasms? I wasn't sure yet, but started off with, "Well, um, yes, if I don't have too much work, I guess the first thing I do in my room is to get naked." Which takes a little less time on no-panty days! I felt UV twitch again, and vaguely realized that I was cupping my boobs once more. But I'd lost any reserve about touching my tits in front of UV - or on top of him either! So I cupped my boobs more tightly, feeling my nipples with my fingertips through the thin material of the peasant blouse. Wrinkles be damned!

"And now that I think about it, you're right, I do enjoy taking off my bra every day. It feels so good to set my titties free. I always rub the underside of my boobs to get the stress of that underwire eased," I said, as I cupped my boobs on UV's lap.

"Then, once I'm naked, I take my time and hang up my clothes - I guess I kind of like walking around in the nude! - then I take out something to pull on quick if Mom should come home early.

1...34567...9