Uncle's Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fat thumbs moved down to my labia, and pushed my lips further apart.

"What do you... what do you think you're doing?" I uttered, half-muffled by the pillow I was speaking into.

But then he lowered his body onto mine, and I could feel something poking the folds of my womanhood. Something blunt. With his thumbs still firmly planted on my pussy lips, he knew exactly where to go -- his bulbous crown kissed the entrance into my body, and then pushed the bloated cockhead right on inside of me. In the dark room, it took my senses a moment to focus on the new sensation. A rapidly growing discomfort.

"Ahn... ah!" I groaned into the pillow upon feeling my insides stretching significantly more than I had expected, and yet it still kept going. Another inch pushed into me before I knew what was happening. It felt like my insides were stretched taut around his dick, and I began gasping for air, with my fingers digging more desperately into the soft pillow.

"Shh, babygirl. Relax. You're gonna get used to it," my uncle spoke dismissively of my pain.

The sheer size difference compared to what I was used to, was immense. My ex was someone I met near the end of high school, someone near my own age -- he wasn't particularly well endowed and I never had any discomfort during intercourse. It was nothing like this. It also didn't help that the only foreplay I was offered, was a brief shoulder massage.

He slowly pulled back, and then pushed back inside, adding another inch of his manhood into the tight confines of my body and drawing another bitter groan out of me. There was no doubt he was wearing a condom, the artificial lube it provided was the only reason he could even enter me.

The darkness around me was no longer comforting, it was scary. With a sudden push, he lunged forward and buried another two or so inches into the unprepared depths of my pussy -- my insides struggled to adjust.

"Ohh.... Oohhffuc..." I groaned. My crotch felt stuffed full, my loins were pulsing and aching, and I could feel his ball sack coming to rest against my labia. So this was what real sex would be like -- with a grown man -- it was intimidating.

My labored breathing came quick and erratic, while his was heavy and eager.

"God, it feels good to be inside you, babygirl. It's so tight, so warm." He held still for what felt like minutes, with his full weight on my back. His hairy chest pushed into my spine and I could feel the slick texture of our sweat between us.

He withdrew and I could feel my insides -- the tender walls of my vagina -- clinging to his angry erection. Instead of pulling out completely, he pushed back in and picked up a steady rhythm to fuck me with. It felt like a suction pump was pulling my insides out -- the chubby girth of his appendage kept me completely sealed and airtight.

In addition, the soft creaking of the old wooden bedframe returned.

Squeak, squeak, squeak...

A burning shame filled me as I listened to the obscene sounds of our encounter. And yet despite my reluctance, I could feel his thrusts coming easier and quicker as I grew wet. Even without being aroused or in the right mindset, the physical stimulation made my body act on instinct.

Or perhaps it was a reaction to the routine I would usually have. I usually masturbated before going to sleep. It was rare for me to skip a night, after all I have always had a high sex drive. Perhaps my body didn't realize that I wasn't using my dildo tonight. The longer he pummeled me, the easier it got.

It was akin to betraying myself, but it almost began to feel... good? Instead of relief, that thought just drove the guilt further into me. Simultaneously, my uncle began to speed up. His testicles slapped against my crotch with every intense push. My only source of comfort was that he didn't force me into a more active role of my own defeat.

But maybe precisely because I didn't have to do anything to pleasure him other than to just lie there, my focus kept on being drawn to the stimulation in my loins. I clenched my eyes shut, and bit the pillow, but my thoughts kept shifting back to the fullness in my crotch.

Every other push sent him just a tad too deep, and I would flinch in response. Every spot, every nerve inside me, all of it was being stimulated in ways I couldn't ignore. My fingernails dug into the pillow and I silently prayed he would be done soon. Instead, his thrusts came harder and more demandingly, and I could feel myself rapidly being pushed close to the edge. Just a little more...

And then, just a few minutes after the ordeal had started, he pushed the entirety of his meat stick into my loins and held still. So this was nearly over, I figured. I couldn't be sure if I felt relief, or regret at how I didn't get to finish myself.

His fat organ began to throb and pulse within me, and a new warmth rapidly puddled in the back of my vagina. It caught me completely off-guard. I couldn't be sure, but this was nothing like what I experienced in the past when a partner wore a condom. Even if his rubber was still intact, there was no way I could risk having it burst while it was still inside me.

"Unnh... you gotta... no, you gotta pull out!" I desperately cried out, only to feel it getting more slippery within me. My vagina was completely unprotected -- the horrific thought that he might be in the midst of ejaculating into me, caused an involuntary spasm throughout my entire body. It was strong, and I could feel it through every inch of my body.

Oh God! In the midst of all the chaos, I rapidly began to lose control -- no it couldn't be -- this was the worst possible timing. Every muscle tensed up, and my pussy began to rhythmically contract all around his pulsating shaft. A burning blush crept across my cheeks as I grew aware of what was happening to me. The violent thrashing of his appendage had pushed me over the edge and triggered an orgasm.

My mind went blank with nothing but traces of pleasure, and shame. I was completely useless and simply lay there with closed eyes and a wide open mouth -- it was too late to try and suppress the feelings.

Scalding waves of bliss erupted through my loins, and I bucked my hips into the mattress. Soft whimpers managed to escape my lips even as I once again bit down on the pillow. I had lost all control, this was horrible. My bitter moans were muffled by the pillow and I could do nothing but to endure the humiliating electricity that teased every nerve within me. It was such a new experience to find myself trying to suppress a climax, rather than embracing and fully enjoying it.

That brief spike of emotions however came to an abrupt stop when he pulled his shaft free from my body, despite the involuntary contracting that kept squeezing down on his spent manhood. From one moment to another, I suddenly felt my vagina helplessly clenching down on empty space within me. A wild mixture of fear, excitement and panic kept flooding my senses.

"Well?" His voice was laced with irritation, but also satisfaction. He was pleased with himself.

I wasn't sure what he was asking, so I remained silent and tried to gather my composure.

When he didn't get an answer, he waited a little longer before he left the bed, and flipped the light switch back on. It took my eyes a moment to adjust to the blinding brightness. But then I could see him standing there a few feet away by the door while he awaited my answer, to a question I wasn't aware of.

The aftershock of my climax still had me dazed, but then I remembered that unexpected sensation as soon as he came in me.

My gaze immediately went down to his penis, and to my surprise, the condom was still intact! He hadn't cum inside me. The reservoir tip however was bloated like a small balloon, with a cloudy white filling of sperm. It was nothing like the few drops of cum that my ex would deliver into the rubber.

Almost automatically, my eyes fixated on the cock itself. Even in its slightly deflated state, it was nearly as thick as my wrist. The length was nothing to scoff at, but probably still average, however the girth kept me staring in disbelief. After that, I noticed that he had taken off all his clothes rather than just his pants and underwear. He had a typical dad-bod.

"Well?" he repeated himself. "Why did you suddenly make such a fuss? I almost didn't have time to finish."

"It's nothing," I replied weakly while I still tried to catch my breath. Somehow, his stamina far exceeded mine. He barely even seemed out of breath after the vigorous sex we just had.

"Didn't sound like nothing. Did you forget I was wearing a rubber? Were you afraid of getting a bit of cum inside that cute thing?" He pointed towards my crotch, and my blush turned another shade of red.

"Cheer up, it was just sex. Don't treat it like a life changing event." At the same time, he removed his condom and tied a knot into it, before dropping it into the trash bin next to the bed. I finally mustered the courage and energy to sit back up, and to cover myself with my blanket. My crotch ached as soon as I moved into an upright position.

"Just ignore it... go get your clothes, you got what you wanted," I retorted. With a glare, I made sure that he knew this hadn't been the infamous "we can help each other," that he promised. This had been a one-sided exchange brought about by his successful attempt to blackmail me.

"Fine, fine. Goodnight babygirl," he said nonchalantly. I squinted at him in disbelief. He picked up his clothes and walked off, while his flaccid -- now satisfied -- appendage dangled between his legs.

As soon as the door closed and he was gone, an unfamiliar soreness formed down there. For the first time in my life, I grew aware of a weird emptiness inside me. I was truly stretched and used. I pushed the blanket aside and actually had a look at myself; I was too curious not to inspect myself after what happened.

I always kept myself smoothly shaven, since it made me feel cleaner, so I was used to the sight of a simple and unremarkable slit. Now though, the lips were swollen, and they still gaped open bitterly. The tender flesh had been stretched too much with too little preparation. The skin itself was glowing red from the abuse it endured. The obscene sight was accompanied by the pungent scent of latex, an awkward reminder of the fact that I really just had sex with my own uncle.

At least he didn't have a chance to traumatize Lauren with his perverted advances, or worse. It also pleased me how upset he seemed to be at first, because he hadn't had the chance to take my virginity. He probably would have bragged for years...

Following another sigh, I finally decided to get some rest. Sleep came quickly...

12