All Comments on 'Uncle's Visit Ch. 03'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmegaover 2 years ago

I seriously love your writing. Not only is it always hot, but the way you describe actions and the reasons behind them. And fuck is it hot having her uncle drug her like that. Thank you for such an enjoyable update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Please make it longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please post chapter 4! LOVE this story! Kept me on the edge this whole time, doing everything I could not to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
No Lauren yet

Three chapters and the uncle hasn't fucked and impregnate the best friend Lauren yet, hope she gets impregnate in the next chapter and hope is not the final one yet

FlowergirljikookFlowergirljikookover 2 years ago

This story has great potential. But in my humble opinion please keep it between the main characters. Don't add lauren into it. It will look baseless since she seems to be happy for her friend and her uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really looking foward to the uncle impregnating Lauren and will be quite disappointed if it doesn't happen. Also would be awesome if Elsie gets on top and rides her uncles dick since in the first part she made a big deal out of how her "only source of comfort was that he didn't force me into a more active role of my own defeat"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely want to see Lauren get drugged and impregnated as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think at first i really wanted sth to Happen with the virginal lauren as well but upon re-reading, i'd rather keep it between uncle and niece but then introduce lauren's dad to the mix as that was the only sort of incest lauren wasn't ok with so i'd want her to get hot by watching the reluctant impregnation of her friend and then her das happens upon her, is maybe drunk, and then impregnates his daughter or sth. 2 inc stories in one! in any case, all your stories are absolutely amazing. my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories. Hope you keep continuing this series. It would be nice if she slowly got corrupted by the uncle and it became consensual. She falls in love (or lust) with him.

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

Great work looking forward to more would love to see more sex scenes without drugs like the first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hear me out what if he did something to her friend but she didn’t help her because she was druged or if they both we’re druged and he boss them around into a menage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story would have been improved had the target of the uncle's predations been Lauren. Or to put it differently, had Lauren been the niece. Allow me to point out that I am indifferent to incest themes in writing; it's just that the story doesn't make sense given the established relationships. What kind of an indiscriminate fuckhound must the uncle be if he is willing to metaphorically knock his own neice, whom he has known all her life, over the head and impregnate her as a targeted trophy wife (in a more literal way), rather than the unrelated roommate?

The narrative even strongly implies that the uncle finds Lauren more attractive than his niece.

The progression of the 'seduction' also gains more credibility if we have Lauren as a ditzy and accommodating niece who is happy to, in principle, help make a match between her uncle and her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic work looking forward to future chapters.

I would love to see the story progress into the the future maybe get to see Elsie with baby in hand a ring on her finger and a bulging belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be quite disappointed if he doesn't knock up Lauren as well seeing as he was perving her out on her chest the first time he creampied Elsie so i really hope we get that pay off

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

I wonder wants going to happen to Lauren? drugged and knocked up the same way Elsie has been or will he get into to her some other way.

Probably your best piece of work so far I hope future chapters are not far off.

Thanks for the effort keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks as though Lauren is about to figure out what's going on its too late to stop Elsie from getting knocked up but maybe she can save herself .......... but hopefully not.

Fantastic story so far keep them chapters coming.

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

Looks like Elsie is starting what looks to be a very large family. Great work and keep those chapters coming please.

Wouldn't mind an angry Elsie helping Lauren into motherhood since uncle aside she set events in motion that lead to Elsie getting pregnant if Lauren is so excited about Elsie getting pregnant maybe Elsie should "help" her get in on that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your works any chance of another chap soon?

Would be great to see a threesome if that can work in the story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

I absolutely love what you’ve done so far. Keep the chapters coming.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

Shame on you uncle! You just knocked up an innocent young girl.

A great work looking to the conclusion with anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been lurking on literotica for years and never felt the need to comment until now...your stories are absolutely outstanding, and I sincerely hope you'll write more in the coming months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, lots of potential. Definitely continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need part 4!!! This is one of my favorite stories on the site.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 2 years ago

I’m so glad Lauren took the Xanax… which IS NOT an anti depressive it’s actually in the class of meds called Benzodiazepines. It treats anxiety. It aids ppl who suffer from anxiety. Usually the doctor will prescribe an anti depressive like- Zoloft, Buspar, Effexor, etc….and add an anti anxiety med like- Xanax, klonopin, Ativan etc. just a heads up. It’s my job (occupation) to kn this. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So happy you're picking up this story again. Your readers are rooting for you! No pressure though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 4 please!! Would love to see her get pregnant and her belly swell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are such a talented author. This story is so hot that its beyond description. At this point all I can say is you will be doing a service to us hungry perverts by feeding few more chapters and definitely getting Lauren pregnant by her brother/Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We've had stories where the female has sex with multiple guys, hopefully the uncle impregnates Lauren so we can have one where the dude tames multiple women and becomes the father of both of their kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need part 4, also really hoping the uncle gets Lauren pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After all this time i hope the author is still alive. Hopefully they have just been busy or are waiting for commission from someone since people have different preferences on what we want to happen with the story, someone willing to pay does seem the most fair way to decide even though most of us probably want the uncle to impregnate Lauren as well. Would really suck if this author just disappeared like https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmail-baby and https://www.literotica.com/s/my-moms-disgusting-boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish the story I just want to know how it ends :(

stevekraus02stevekraus02almost 2 years ago

I love this story I hope you release a new chapter soon! Huge fan of your work

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmegaalmost 2 years ago

I would love to see the niece finding out she's pregnant, and when her uncle finds out he convinces her it's only right to have a celebratory session that she lets herself enjoy since the damage is already done. With how amazing of a writer you are, I know you would be able to make some literary magic happen with that scene if you tackled it. Either way I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why the heII would you all want him to have relations with and get her friend pregnant too? cheapens the story. glad Lauren swiped the xans. it would be a more interesting route if while Lauren grows suspicious Eliza starts to fall for him, and he for her beyond the d/s taboo factor of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need part 4 and Lauren getting fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story already set up the uncle being attracted to Lauren as well, the first time he creampied his niece he was looking a Laurens breast so it would really suck to not get a pay off for that by letting him knock her up as well. At this point though not sure the author will ever return to finish the story and if that's the case then i blame anyone saying how they wanted the story to go instead of just seeing where the author was going to take it which includes me at this point but only because others did it first

AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKingover 1 year ago

Brilliant to see you back posting again, I hope that means this series will be picked up again before long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more! Two pregnant girls with double DDs being the endgoal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is part 4 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need part 4 now, this is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t leave us on a cliff hanger:(

StarryHorizonStarryHorizonover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be a part 4, I just wasn't happy with the first draft I had. That's when I started writing some of my other stories first. It's awesome to see so many comments on this story, but also a little intimidating since everybody has different expectations for part 4, and how it should continue. I can only say that Lauren probably won't be involved in a sexual way with the Uncle, since I've seen that asked a couple times, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is some sort of sexuality of Lauren, he cum while staring at her chest in the nightgown meaning he was using Elsa as a sheath which is hot. Maybe he can convince Elsa to take photos of Lauren for him to use for the breast enlargement still

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d say plenty of us want Lauren and uncle action too, so don’t let the comment section dissuade you :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't rush on part 4, i might be willing to comission part 4 but Lauren has it be involved and a few other request

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are amazing but if I can ask one thing is that there for to be more action surroundings tits haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe you've been busy but i wanted to let you know my email should be in your feedback in case you haven't already seen it. Like i said, so long as the uncle of Elsie gets the virginity of Lauren and also impregnates her i might be willing to commission the next part and possibly some other stories. Am a patient guy so don't feel the need to rush but if or when you do decide to contact me after thinking it over lets talk price

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hit the guy who wants to do some commissions up sounds like he’s got some good ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made contact with the author, for some reason their email was in my spam folder. Unfortunately it looks like they are going to be busy for a while but i'm willing to wait. Anyone who wants the story to go a different way feel free to try to outbid me, if things don't work out somehow and the uncle doesn't impregnate Lauren and get her virginity then i guess that an L me and anyone else who wants it is going to have to take

Know you mean well but don't ask the author to hit me up, the fact we are both Anonymous looks fishy which in turn feels a little bit tacky to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to chapter 4, hopefully we get a three way ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this s so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the series, hopefully we get a part four where both girls bellies start to swell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully Lauren gets some of those antidepressants too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW, this story is way too good to not be updated! I completely understand how time consuming adding more chapters to a story can be, so I'm definitely not trying to ridicule. It's just that this is one of the best stories that I've read on this site, and it would be a shame if it never got updated!

I would love to see Uncle Matt make an announcement to the rest of the family that he and Elsie are dating, and it would especially be hot if he got inappropriately lewd about it and started mentioning some of the sexual things they had done with each other. If the entire family is aware that Matt and Elsie have been fucking each other, it's much harder for her to try to backpedal out of the relationship. Plus, the shame that she would probably feel would be amazing. I can see Matt starting to mention that kind of stuff to all of Elsie's friends and co-workers. If everyone in Elsie's life found out that she was in an incestuous relationship, that would be pretty hot. I wonder if he would take pictures of her naked and show them to people too.

Anyway, Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We need the next part, looking forward to a possible three way!!!!

GoldenShellbackGoldenShellback11 months ago

Incredibly hot story sorry there's so much pressure on you to finish i love that you say Lauren will not be active with Matt i think the focus of dominating Elsie's mind as well at her body is the best part, thank you for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actually i'm trying to work a deal with the Author so Matt does impregnate Lauren. Last i heard StarryHorizon told me they were going to be busy for a while but would be willing to do business with this request when they become free so i'm just waiting for them to contact me again. Now if you are really dead set against the story going this way feel free to attempt to outbid me, no hard feelings from my side if you do

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please Another story. Would love to see her have sex with the uncle without any pills.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just want to see Lauren get drugged

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is great for all the normal reasons of a non consent story, but it's really good because it does something that I rarely see. Elsie is not only being forced to have sex with her uncle, she's being forced to be in a, potentially public, relationship with him. She might even be forced to have his child and/or marry him. One of the hottest parts of this, honestly is when her uncle successfully gets her mom to give them some approval and legitimacy in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love how much she hates him, hopefully we get to see Lauren also hate him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 4 when?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love to see a few pregnant bellies

Fremder814Fremder81416 days ago

Uncle needs to take care of Lauren, too and maybe even mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES