Uncle's Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Teenager has to share an apartment with her Uncle.
7.9k words
4.53
121.4k
142

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of incest, alcohol, medication, safe and unsafe sex, and questionable consent. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

I woke up sometime in the morning to the feeling of movement in the bed. It wasn't unfamiliar at all. Lauren would often pounce on my bed to wake me up with some affectionate and playful cuddling. Other times, I slept right through that and would only wake up by the time she shifted around to climb back out of the bed.

The bedframe continued squeaking for another moment, so I rolled over and awfully slowly opened my eyes. The window curtains were drawn back and sunlight was flooding into the room. It took my vision a few seconds to adjust to the brightness, but soon enough, I could see the outline of someone tall and bulky standing nearby.

I was confused and couldn't quite figure out what I was looking at, but after a little longer, I recognized the person. It was Uncle Matt, and he was casually standing next to the bed and doing some stretching exercises in my room, while being completely naked.

"Wah...what the...what are you doing?" I questioned him with my trembling soft voice. I couldn't help but yawn right after speaking, I was so very tired. "Why are you...like that?" I asked while reluctantly looking at his nude body. "And, why are you doing your exercises...here?"

"Oh, good morning babygirl. You should do some stretching too, it's healthy for the joints," he casually explained without a pause.

The fact that he was in my room was clearly concerning. I couldn't dismiss the possibility that he had forced himself on me at some point. While he was talking, I briefly raised my blanket to give myself a quick inspection. My chest wasn't covered in any way, but I could see I was still wearing my underwear. As such, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was reassuring, since it gave me confidence in the fact we didn't have sex. Of course, I had no idea how wrong I was at the time.

It was in that moment however, that I noticed it wasn't normal that I had to check what I was wearing. I couldn't remember what I wore to bed. In fact, I could barely remember anything of what happened for most of the previous day.

There were some vague memories of taking notes in class, and dealing with bad customers at work, but that summed up the entirety of what I could remember clearly. Strangely enough, it didn't seem to bother me too much.

"Since you're still in bed," my uncle said, "How about a quickie before anything else? I'll be in-and-out before you know it."

"Wah?" I was at a loss for words. "What, no! Gross, that's disgusting. Don't even think about it. I can't believe you would even ask such a thing."

"Fine, suit yourself."

I had no way of knowing, but I was still under the mild influence of the antidepressants. Instead of having a very understandable panic attack, I just felt... unusual. It was weird that I couldn't remember much. As far as I was concerned, it could simply have been another side effect of the hangover I nursed a day ago. Whatever it was, it didn't matter, since at least I avoided having intercourse with my uncle. Or so I thought.

I groggily crawled my way out of bed, and could feel my muscles aching and complaining. I was glad my uncle kept himself busy with his exercises, so I could clumsily make my way to the bathroom. As I opened the door, I spotted Lauren already inside. She stood by the sink mirror and was putting on her makeup. She immediately greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey! Good morning. How are you? Did you have a nice evening yesterday?" she asked excitedly. Though once she turned to actually look back at me, she was instantly taken aback already. I was still in a drowsy state, so I didn't notice it, but I was still wearing nothing more than yesterday's pair of underwear. My breasts were out in the open and had a few spots with visible kiss marks imprinted on my pale skin.

"Hey to you, too," I replied followed by another weary yawn. "Yeah, I'm good...just still a little hungover, I guess? I didn't expect it to last this long, but ah well..." I trailed off as I closed the door behind myself. I wanted to be sure that my pervert of an uncle wouldn't be able to join us in the bathroom. "I'm not sure how my evening was...it's hard to put into words," I told her as I peeled down my underwear and sat down on the toilet.

I wasn't even sure why, since I didn't feel like I had to pee. But, within seconds I could feel a gradual trickle of something warm escaping me. I didn't pay any attention to it and neither did Lauren. As such, neither of us noticed the translucent mass of gooey cum that escaped my slit. My uncle's cum, all of it. The stuff had been inside me the entire night, so the consistency was mostly liquid.

"That's okay," she said. "I'll catch you outside when you're done," Lauren added after applying the finishing touches of her makeup. "I'm happy for you!" she said quickly before turning away and leaving the room.

"All right. I'll be out with you soon!"

I could tell that she wanted to say something else, but it felt difficult to think clearly. I felt tired. I figured that a good cup of coffee would help me return to my usual self. There was also still a nagging feeling in the back of my mind, which made me feel like I forgot something important.

It was actually a very important detail, too. Since the one thing I remained unaware of, was that my uncle did successfully have sex with me -- and came inside of my vagina. The clock was ticking for me, since I was running out of time to purchase a morning after pill.

There was some bittersweet irony in the fact that I was gloating to myself about not letting my uncle touch me, while in the very same moment, I was waiting for the last of his cum to leak out of my pussy.

Once that was done, I used toilet paper to wipe my vulva clean from any remnants. Which meant that the last trace that could have helped me to figure out the truth, was now gone. I unknowingly removed the final evidence that my uncle had fucked me bareback.

I was none the wiser.

Afterwards, I returned to the sink, brushed my teeth, and did the rest of my morning routine. It took a while, but by the time I was finished, I could already smell the scent of fresh breakfast throughout the apartment. So when I left the bathroom and approached the living room area, I already felt like I was starving for some good food.

"There she is," my uncle said while glancing my way, just as he was carrying another plate to the table. There was a familiar assortment of pancakes, croissants, fresh crispy bacon, and even another plate full of scrambled eggs. They were still so hot that I could see the steam wafting into the air. The aroma was divine as well, the bacon and eggs created such a distinctive scent that brought me right back to my childhood. It was an amazing flash of nostalgia.

"Yeah," I replied. It was awkward since I wasn't sure if Lauren knew that he had slept in my room. For all I know, it could have been something we somehow agreed upon a day ago. I would have no way of knowing, not with my memory being such an unpleasant mess. "Good morning," I said quietly, just to make it sound like he wasn't literally the first thing I had seen after waking up. "Did you make all this?"

"Yup," he replied. "While you girls were hiding together. I figured someone's gotta make sure we're not running on an empty stomach all day. You girls didn't prepare any food yesterday either. I don't understand. What do you two usually eat?"

"Cereals," I said. "Sometimes some toast, or we just wait until it's lunch time and get something at Starbucks. Why?" Since Lauren was already seated and staring at the food, I didn't want to make her wait any longer. I sat down by her side, after which my uncle took a seat as well. Once again, this felt oddly pleasant. Just like a family that enjoyed a nice breakfast together.

"You should eat healthier," he pointed out. "Nutrition is important, especially for a girl your age. It's important for your growth too, in... all areas." I caught him glancing at my naked chest, he wasn't making much of an attempt to be subtle. I couldn't tell if he was mocking me, teasing me, or if this was his kind of humor.

"Uh-huh," I replied. "I'm pretty sure I'm well past puberty, there's not much that will continue to grow even if I eat a lot. Except for my stomach if I don't watch my calories. Sorry to disappoint," I told him.

"Hey now," Lauren interrupted. She glanced back and forth between him and me a few times before continuing. "Your uncle made breakfast, I think that's awesome and like a sign of peace... it wouldn't hurt for both of you to get along a little better, right? I'm sure you're both just under a lot of stress, yeah." She looked back at me in particular. "You could always just take another of the...you know? To take the edge off."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant. Another bottle of beer, perhaps? Uncle Matt looked at her with piqued interest, he also didn't know what she might be referring to.

"That wouldn't exactly help me," I said. "Getting drunk didn't help last time either."

"That's not what I meant, I --"

She was interrupted by my cellphone which began vibrating on the counter. It was the alarm I used to remind me when it was time to leave the apartment.

"Crap, now?" I cursed. "Hold your thought, we should continue this conversation later." I was in the middle of grabbing my keys and leaving the apartment, when Lauren called for me once more. She looked at me for a good few seconds before she noticed that I had no idea what she wanted to say.

"Your clothes," she pointed out.

It was only then that I realized I was still wearing nothing more than my panties.

"Oh."

I could scarcely believe how scatter-brained I was. The only sense of comfort came from the fact that with every passing minute, I could feel myself improving and getting better. It would probably still take a few more hours before I was back to my normal self, but who knows, maybe I just really needed that cup of coffee I thought about earlier.

"Right, thanks!" I said with an embarrassed blush on my cheeks. It only took a few more minutes before I was finally dressed, and then got to leave.

It turned out to be a pretty unremarkable day beyond that. I arrived at my college just in time, obediently took notes, and learned a few new things. My laptop wasn't charged to full -- another thing I forgot to take care off -- but I still managed to get by just fine.

After that, my routine continued and I showed up for my job at the library.

At some point during all that, I could feel vague pieces of my memory coming back to me. There wasn't anything concrete, and it certainly wasn't one coherent chunk that I could easily understand, but it still began to form an image. I was able to figure out what happened during that mysterious time.

I spent most of the evening with Lauren, both of us sitting on the couch together and feeling comfortable. I remembered watching a movie with her. After that, I remember being in my bedroom, alone with Uncle Matt. The only other image I could conjure, was of him being on top of me and repeatedly smashing his hips into my crotch.

Back in the present, I immediately ran off into a quiet corner of the library.

This couldn't be right, how could I forget something like that? The thought that I had sex with him was revolting. Especially since I couldn't recall if he used protection.

It took me a while to gather my composure and return to work. I didn't want any of my colleagues to ask why I seemed so distressed. It wouldn't be easy to explain that my uncle spent the night in my bed. "Nope," I whispered to myself. That would be a secret I would rather take to my grave someday.

Considering there was a real risk that he didn't take proper precautions, I waited until my shift was over and then visited the nearest pharmacy. It cost me my last savings, but I purchased a Plan B pill. It simply wasn't a chance I was willing to take. I checked my calendar to be sure about this. There were only one or two more days before my ovulation might start. Even if the bastard did take advantage of me, I still had enough time to take the emergency contraceptive.

Still, it made me feel so very stupid to do such a thing.

From the very beginning, I said that it would be a bad idea to have my uncle living with us. He was an old pervert with an outdated mindset. He was probably not even aware of any wrongdoing. In his eyes, this was simply the role of every woman -- to be a partner. I couldn't blame Lauren either, she had no idea what he was really like, and she still didn't truly know him. He showed his true colors only to the person who had the misfortune of dating him.

"Gross, gross!" I repeated to myself on my way back home. I furiously typed angry text messages about him to Lauren, but deleted them each time before I could send them. I didn't want to sound like a grumpy fool by spamming her with incoherent messages.

When I finally made it back home, I was practically stomping my feet with every step. I made sure to lock the door behind myself, dropped off my bag near the entrance, and took off my jacket. The morning after pill was still in one of the pockets. I made a mental note to take it later with a glass of water, and out of sight from everyone, so that Lauren wouldn't see me take it.

It was still hard to tell if she was aware that I had sex with him beyond that first time while drunk. And, at least back then she had seen the condom, so she knew I wasn't being an idiot. I would rather keep it that way, instead of taking a morning after pill in plain view and having her ask me a bunch of questions that I may not even have an answer to.

The whole idea that I had intercourse with my own uncle was still revolting. It certainly wasn't a topic I wanted to talk about any more than necessary. The sooner I could forget it ever happened, the better.

"Elsie?" I heard Lauren call for me.

"Yeah, I'm there in a second," I shouted back.

I quickly moved my bag and jacket into my bedroom before taking a peek into the living room. Lauren sat on the couch in front of the TV. There were a few drinks on the table in front of her, as well as a couple snacks.

"You got company?" I asked her. It couldn't be Uncle Matt, since he probably wouldn't be home for many more hours. There wasn't anyone else around, but I knew she had her siblings and cousins visiting every once in a while. I figured it had to be something like that.

"Hm? Oh! No, no it's nothing like that," she said and simultaneously I could hear some noise coming from the kitchen. It caught me by surprise to see my uncle turning around the corner and approaching from the kitchen, with two cups of tea in his hands. "Talk about timing! See, I told you that Elsie usually comes back home around this time," she smirked happily.

"Wah, but..." I was stunned to see him home already, way before I made it back. "But why?" He handed one of the cups to Lauren, and extended his arm to offer me the other cup. I glanced at it, and recognized it as fruit tea. I immediately wondered how he knew my favorite drink, but quickly realized that he must have talked with Lauren a lot while I was gone.

"Why not?" he replied as he sat down by her side and grabbed a handful of chips from the nearby bowl. He casually snacked on them while I still stood there, dumbfounded. Since I was beginning to feel like I was the one to make this awkward, I reluctantly sat down as well. My uncle was sitting right between me and Lauren, so I couldn't even sneakily whisper to her that I needed to talk to her in private.

I looked back down at the fruit tea, and grumpily took a few sips. It wasn't enough to brighten my mood, but at least it made me feel a little better. I still needed a chance to talk with Lauren. I was also curious to know what she wanted to say this morning considering it seemed like a big deal to her.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"It's been..." I thought about the uncomfortable feeling I had all day, and how my uncle occupied my thoughts nearly the entire time, and how I ended up purchasing a Plan B for the first time in my life. "It's been fun, sure, I had a nice day," I forced myself to say. Even if I wanted to badmouth my uncle, I wouldn't even have the words to accurately describe how much I regretted having sex with him.

I continued drinking the tea while keeping an eye on the TV. I wasn't a fan of cold tea, so I always made sure to try and empty the cup while it was still hot. It wasn't until a few minutes later that I gathered my courage to speak up again. "Oh, I almost forgot. What was it that you were gonna say earlier today?"

"You know," Lauren replied sheepishly. When she noticed that I was still entirely at a loss, she continued. "I wanted to suggest that you could take your antidepressant. It would help you relax. It's pretty important to deal with stress after all. I have this cousin who nearly went crazy because of stress and-"

"Uhmmm," I interrupted her. My eyes darted back and forth between her and my uncle, since I certainly didn't want him to know anything as private as that about me. It was none of his business.

"Don't worry," she smiled playfully at me. "I already told him all about it. He was really curious, and I figured you're dating anyway so it didn't matter much if he would hear it from me, or from you. Wait...that's true, right? You don't mind, do you?"

"Yeah..." I awkwardly mumbled back.

"She's right," my uncle spoke while wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer. "There's no need for secrets, we are all in this together, right?"

I frowned inwardly and held the cup with both hands. It was a nice distraction to feel its heat against my fingers. It was only a shame that I drank nearly all the tea already.

"In fact," he said as he tightened his arm around me, and practically pressed me up against him. "I think she's onto something, you really could use some time off to destress. So, while I was in the kitchen, I made sure to drop a quarter of a pill in your tea. You know, to help you relax," he said while his other hand reached down to gently stroke my thigh. "Especially after I saw yesterday how much that medication can help you."

At first, I didn't believe my ears.

Then I looked back down at my nearly empty cup, and wondered what may happen to me after such a dose. It was a relatively small dose, but still. Throughout the entire time, my uncle continued running his hand up and down my thigh. It was only then, that I noticed it didn't bother me as much as it should. I thought about it some more, and froze when I realized that plenty of time had passed. The medication was probably already doing its job.

"That...no...I'm gonna be right back," I said weakly as I placed the cup on the table, and walked off to my bedroom. This couldn't be happening. It didn't even occur to me that he could use the pills to take advantage of me. On the other hand though, it didn't matter much, since I needed to play along with anything he wanted anyway.

No, that didn't sound right.

The stupid pill was clouding my judgment already. I could stand up for myself, and I knew that I should. I even thought about kicking him out of the apartment because he had sex with me once. Or was it twice. If that was the case though, would it hurt if there was a third time?

"The bedroom," I heard Uncle Matt behind me. He entered the room, and then closed the door behind himself. "You couldn't even wait until it's evening, huh? You're already shaping up to be a good girlfriend. Those pills really do work."

"That's not...no, I'm here because I wanted to be alone," I explained.

"That's okay, so we will be alone together then, hm?"