Uncle's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I replied softly, though it felt like I should have said something else.

"Since you just came back from a long day, why not change into something more comfortable? Feel free, there's nobody here but us," he suggested. "There's nothing I haven't seen before."

I felt uneasy, and nervous. On the other hand though, his words made sense. It just felt like he was ignoring some important detail, but I couldn't quite grasp what it was. With each passing minute, I also began to feel more sluggish and drowsy. It was hard to find the will to overthink this situation.

"There's no need to be so shy. Here," he said. "We will both get changed," he continued as he began to remove his shirt. After that, I watched him lower his pants to the ground as well.

I reluctantly followed along, and took off my blouse, my undershirt, and allowed him to see me standing there in my bra for a moment. It was reassuring, since this clearly wasn't the end of the world. So, I dug my fingers into my waistband and peeled down my pants. It felt weird to suddenly be left in just my underwear. The thong I was wearing was tightly hugging my lower bits, so my labia was clearly defined and outlined by the fabric.

"That's great," he praised me. "You really don't give a shit anymore, huh? Well in that case, let's have some fun. We can return to your friend in a moment. Come on, get up on the bed for me," he demanded.

Once again, this felt like a bad choice. On the other hand, I wasn't sure what else to do, my mind was just getting more and more foggy. There was nothing I wanted more than to return to the living room and to relax on the couch for the rest of the day.

I quickly figured that if I simply did what he wanted, then it wouldn't be long before I could leave the room again. As such, I turned around and climbed onto the bed on all fours, and remained near the edge.

My uncle crept up behind me, and dropped his boxers. I watched his erect penis bounce into view, he looked almost painfully hard. The familiar mushroom-shaped tip was bloated and thick. He reached down and gave it a few more strokes, until I could see a milky bead of precum emerge.

Then, he lowered his hand towards my genitals, and pulled the crotch of my panties aside. As easily as that he managed to expose my naked vulva. There was a growing sense of foreboding somewhere in my head. This didn't feel right... but I couldn't muster the courage to disagree with him.

"A condom..." I said softly. "You should wear a condom," I repeated again. For some reason, it felt oddly important to tell him that.

"You're right," he answered. "I really should wear one, huh? But I can't, even if I wish I could. We are boyfriend and girlfriend now. So I'm not allowed to wear condoms anymore, that's just how it is."

"But..."

"No buts, you just need to do what you're told. It's much more romantic when there's no annoying latex barrier between us, right?" He took another step forward, and was right up behind me while I remained on my hands and knees near the edge of the bed. I could feel the air teasing my vulnerable little slit.

"I guess so," I mumbled back at him. His words continued to make sense to me. People who are in a relationship often do romantic things, so if having sex without a condom was romantic, then I couldn't argue against it.

"Good. Besides," he said as he inched his hips forward, and I could feel the fat crown of his member kissing the bald lips of my vagina. I was once again reminded that neither of us were using any protection. "Imagine how happy you would make your friend if you accidentally got pregnant. She likes big families, right? Wouldn't she be happy if you tell her you want to be a simple housewife with lots of kids?"

"Well, here we go," he continued. He gave another little thrust, and I could feel my labia being pried open. "That's a good girl, now let's get my babymaker into you."

He applied a bit more pressure, and then his cockhead successfully slipped inside me. I gasped at the awkward sensation. We were now intimately connected. This wasn't what I had planned. I had been so very close to talking to Lauren about permanently kicking him out of the apartment. How did I end up in this situation?

I struggled to think clearly.

I truly felt like something important was escaping my thoughts. But, my uncle's question continued to ring through my head while I foolishly kept myself occupied with his words.

"Yeah, yeah she would," I softly answered. "She loves big families..."

"See, now we already have two reasons for why we should do it this way." As he spoke, he could feel the slippery and warm walls of my vagina gently squeezing down on his dick. He pushed more of his length into me, with a gradual back and forth. He was training my insides to stretch and accommodate his manhood.

Until a few days ago, he wasn't even sure if he was going to get laid ever again. So, the fact that he was now able to bareback his teenaged niece, was beyond his wildest dreams. "And there's your third reason, babygirl. It just feels too good inside you. It would be a waste to use a condom."

"Nnngh," was all I could manage to utter in return. I was barely prepared or wet down there, so I could feel every inch of his manhood forcing its way inwards. His dick was prying me open. "It's too big," I whined, though I didn't even realize those words would only boost his self-esteem, rather than make him go more slowly.

It was such a surreal sensation to feel my insides stretching to accommodate the chubby girth of his erection. He slowly began to pull back, more and more, until I could hear him audibly popping out of my womanhood. After a few seconds, he then pushed back inside me, and repeated the process by pulling out completely again, accompanied by another slippery noise.

I could only guess what he was doing. Perhaps he was simply relishing how warm and welcoming the insides of my pussy felt compared to the chilly outside. No matter how much I was giving him the cold shoulder, my vagina seemed eager to help him practically masturbate with its help. It wasn't like I had any control over it. It was simply a hole, which happened to be designed by nature to make the penis feel nice and good.

At the very least, I figured, he wasn't fooling around anymore. He began to push into me at a steady pace, in and out. He was doing it with a clear purpose in mind, and I did nothing to stop him. Our genitals were creating an obscene little tune while he fucked into me. It was a rhythmical and wet slapping sound, which resonated through my bedroom.

It was extremely strange, I felt like an observer rather than being part of the act. Though while I was only a reluctant participant, my uncle was already beginning to speed up. Over and over again, he would drive his entire length into the snug comforts of my pussy.

His hands held a tight grip on my hips, so whenever he pushed too hard and rocked my body forward too far, he would simply use his grip to pull me right back into position. My vagina was like a sleeve that he would adjust around his dick.

"You're... so incredibly obedient now," he commented out of breath. "Or maybe... you liked that term earlier, mmh? You enjoy getting fucked... by your uncle's fat babymaker, is that it?" The repetitive thrusting still managed to go faster, and I could tell he was nearing his limit. Both physically and mentally, he was too far gone to stop now. There was something once again which made me feel uneasy, something I was supposed to do, or ask. I hesitated while I tried to remember what it may be.

And simultaneously, my uncle pushed the entirety of his cock into me.

I winced, since I could feel how raw and sore my labia was because of the constant friction.

"Wait," I muttered. "Wait, wait..."

His fat slab of meat suddenly began to twitch and throb within me. He made no attempt to stay silent, he simply groaned in bitter bliss as he felt himself climaxing. Gooey spurts of semen began to splash into my deepest parts, and I could feel my insides suddenly getting wet and messy.

My uncle was ejaculating into me.

"But..." It only took a few more moments before I realized the futility of trying to make him stop now.

It was too late.

I parted my legs slightly further, lowered my head, and gazed down at my own crotch. I could see his balls pulled taut up against his body, and I could see them contracting in tune to his orgasm. There was no doubt that he was shooting lots and lots of cum into my pussy.

He collapsed onto my back after a while, and we both fell forward and into the mattress. I could still feel his manhood inside me while he breathed down into my neck.

It was hard to tell how much time passed after that. Minutes, perhaps.

He eventually regained some of his composure, and shifted around a couple times while still remaining on top of me. It was so weird to me that he was already doing something else, while our genitals were still entangled. My pussy was keeping his softening member warm, while he was doing whatever.

It was also strange how quiet I was. There was truly no fight left in me.

When he finished whatever he had been up to, he moved his hands forward and showed me that he was holding my phone. I must have left it on my bed after coming home. The text messaging app was active, and there was a conversation ongoing. It took my blurry vision a second to adjust to the bright screen with its small letters, but I noticed that it was a conversation with my mother. The most recent messages were sent just seconds ago. He was pretending to be me.

"Hey mom. Just wanted to let you know that things are going nicely with my uncle. Really nicely. I was wondering. Would you be OK if I got into a relationship with him?"

There was also a reply already.

"I can't say I support the decision. But at least he's not a wimp like your previous boyfriend."

"See," he whispered into my ear. "Now we have even more support. So let's make sure this works out." His breath was still weary, but he sounded so very satisfied with himself.

I just stared at my phone. It was hard to believe that even my mother would be so accepting of this. In my dazed and confused state, I actually began to wonder if I was in the wrong with my stubbornness, while everybody else was right. It was the first time I was beginning to doubt myself.

My uncle once more lowered his hands to my butt to press me down, and slowly pulled out of my poor vagina. I could feel just how much of a sloppy mess my insides were, everything felt weirdly wet and lubed in there. Every movement I made caused me to grow more aware of it.

"Well," he said. "Let's not keep your friend waiting much longer. This was meant to be quick after all. Unless you actually want her to think you went to the bedroom just so I could fuck you, huh?"

"No, I would...I would rather not, I think..." I replied softly.

In the back of my mind, I was still vaguely aware of the fact I wanted to keep it secret from Lauren that my uncle and me were sexually active, and I certainly didn't want her to know we stopped using condoms. I could still salvage this situation, I was sure of it. I just needed a little time to clear my thoughts.

Meanwhile, Uncle Matt grabbed his clothes off the ground and began to get dressed again. I could barely begin to imagine how normal this must have felt to him. He was so much older than me, more than twice my age. He had been in countless relationships. It was probably the most natural thing in the world to him to have sex, finish, and then get dressed.

I was still out of breath, exhausted, and slightly grossed out by how sweaty I had gotten.

I also still looked at my phone in disbelieve, considering how easily my mother had accepted the message he sent. It was hard to guess why she would be okay with it. My parents were in a stereotypical relationship, with my dad bringing in the money while she took care of the house. It sent shivers up my spine to think she wanted something similar for me. It would explain why she called my previous boyfriend a wimp, since he was the one who encouraged me to study and get a good education.

"Come on, babygirl. You can't stay in bed all day," my uncle scolded me. I glanced his way, and saw he was already back in his pants and shirt. He had even wiped the few stray beads of sweat off his forehead, and looked as if nothing even happened.

"I guess, alright..."

It took me a moment to gather enough strength, but then I slowly pushed myself off the bed and back on unsteady feet. This drowsy feeling just continued to linger. I reached up to gently rub the side of my head. A glass of water would probably help me plenty, I thought.

Uncle Matt opened the door and went straight back to Lauren by the couch. I took my time and first stumbled towards the kitchen. After filling one glass and drinking it, I filled it again and decided to take it with me as I awkwardly walked to the living room on my shaky feet.

Since I didn't want to have my uncle separating us again, I sat down by her side so that she was in the middle. For the first time since I came home, I actually took a deep breath, leaned back, and relaxed.

"Uhmm, Elsie, you..."

"Hm?" I looked back at Lauren, who eyed me up and down for a second before staring pretty intently at my lower half. I followed her gaze, and immediately noticed that I had forgotten to get dressed again. Nobody had reminded me, it had completely slipped my mind...

It was so much worse than that though.

I wore nothing more than my bra and panties. My hair was a complete mess after he spent minutes fucking me like a dog. My skin was glistening from perspiration. But her view was fixated on something different. The crotch of my underwear was still pulled aside. My hairless little pussy was on full display. My labia was glowing red from the constant friction it endured, and right in the middle of my slit was a sticky glob of sperm.

And as I sat there, a steady drool of gooey cum began to seep out from between my lips.

There was absolutely no doubt that I looked completely, and utterly, freshly fucked.

I silently sat there and had no idea what to do or say, as my best friend pieced together the only logical explanation. I let my uncle fuck me without any protection. We weren't shy about sharing private details so she knew for a fact I wasn't on any birth control either. That must have made it even more significant in her eyes that I sat there like this.

My uncle had successfully inseminated my bald little cunt.

"Oh..." I mumbled as I reached down, hooked a finger into the crotch of my panties, and pulled the fabric back over my pussy. It didn't make much sense, considering the damage was already done. My best friend was now fully aware that this little hole between my legs had become my uncle's favorite cum dump. The only thing I accomplished, was that I no longer leaked my uncle's spunk all over the couch.

On the other hand, it also meant that his swimmers were now safely tugged away inside my womanhood. He had deliberately pushed deep into me when he came, so most of his sperm was probably already coating my cervix anyway. It truly began to feel like he was in complete control of me.

In my drugged state, it made sense. He felt like a strange mixture between a father-figure and a lover at this point. Nearly every idle thought I had somehow involved him. It didn't occur to me that most of those thoughts were negative, my foggy mind focused solely on the fact that everything seemed to involve him.

He was clearly very serious about this, and he knew what he wanted.

"Sorry," I added quietly since Lauren still hadn't said a word. She was pretending to watch the movie, but there was a faint blush on her cheeks.

I groggily got up and returned to my bedroom for a moment. My jacket was still in the corner of the room, and I picked it up to retrieve something from the pockets. Right there in my hands, I held the Plan B I purchased earlier.

Since the other two were busy, I snuck off to the bathroom. It was so...rough and difficult to think clearly. I was acutely aware of how things that I would usually decide in a second, were now taking much longer because of how hard it was for me to tell between right and wrong.

Once I was inside the bathroom, I closed the door behind myself and sat down on the toilet with the emergency contraceptive in my hand.

I popped the little pill out of its blister packaging.

It was crazy to think what this tiny pill was capable of, it was truly life changing.

But, in my fatigued state, I knew this was the right choice. After all, my uncle was absolutely certain about himself and what he wanted to do. Even Lauren and my mother were confident that he knew what he was doing.

It would be bratty and childish of me to assume I knew better.

And so, I reluctantly flicked the pill out of its packaging and into the toilet bowl below me. It was floating on the water's surface, almost as if begging me to change my mind. I slowly turned around, just enough to pull the lever and flush. There was a familiar loud sound, and the pill disappeared in an instant. When the water stopped swirling around, that little emergency contraceptive was nowhere to be seen anymore. It was gone.

Weirdly enough, I immediately felt a sense of relief. This had been such a tough decision, and now the choice was gone. I didn't have to worry about it anymore.

Since I was still sitting there, I reached down and pulled my underwear down to my ankles to get another good view at my womanhood. It looked so used, and battered, and sensitive. I lightly touched it with just the tip of my finger, and it was enough to make me flinch slightly. Though instead of removing my finger, I kept it right there and moved it up and down. Just enough to gather a fair bit of the obscene lubrication that was created when the juices of my own pussy, mixed with my uncle's seminal fluid.

Then, I reluctantly moved my fingertip up just a little, and began drawing small circles around my clit.

I wasn't aroused or in the mood to masturbate, but still I continued. I vaguely remembered some biology lessons from years ago, about how the female's orgasm could help to pull semen into the uterus. Or in my case, it would pull a good amount of my uncle's sperm right up and into my unprotected womb. It would only take a single climax, even a bad one would do the job. I simply wanted this to be over with, so that I would no longer have to worry about making any difficult choices.

There was a faint voice in the back of my head practically screaming at me to stop. It bothered me, and I knew I could silence it just like the voice that urged me on to take the Plan B. I simply wanted to be at peace. There was a weak trace of anger boiling up somewhere inside me. Though I couldn't quite tell if it was anger at myself, or at my uncle.

"Oww... ahnn..." I quietly whined as I grew more aware of how sensitive and responsive my clit remained. I felt so very glad that nobody was there to watch me. It was such an embarrassing and degrading thought that I ended up all alone in the bathroom, sat on this stupid toilet seat, and grumpily masturbated.

The more I focused on that distant voice though, the clearer did it become. It was a part inside me that was mad at my uncle for putting me through this. It was a part that was scared and afraid of pregnancy, and all the consequences it would have.

And in my drugged state, I simply dismissed those thoughts as immature and bratty.

Simultaneously, I could feel an orgasm approaching. It usually took much longer than that -- I could only assume it was because I hadn't masturbated for a few days. Or perhaps, my body had enjoyed being fucked by my uncle.