Uncle's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to concentrate on the growing pleasurable feeling inside me. I needed to focus on the sensation, I was so very close. I silently gasped, and then-

Knock, knock.

"You okay?" Lauren asked after knocking on the bathroom door.

My gaze immediately shifted back to the door. At the same time though, I could feel a familiar warm throbbing coursing through my pussy. There was no stopping it now, it was the beginnings of an orgasm.

The sudden distraction had taken all of my attention though. I had completely missed my chance to lean back and let the pleasure overtake me.

The climax that could have been relaxing and amazing, turned into a mere afterthought -- I had been so close to relishing the pleasure. I was right there at the mountain peak, but instead of having a good time, it was like I stumbled down that entire mountain in an instant. I looked down at my vagina and saw my glistening slit convulsing and contracting rhythmically. My ruined orgasm was in full effect and I barely even felt a thing.

It still managed to achieve its purpose, I figured.

I could almost imagine the way my cervix was reluctantly dipping right into the pool of sperm that still lingered inside me, over and over.

"Ye-yeah," I replied breathlessly. "I'll be... out in a moment..."

As I continued to look down, I saw the steady contractions slowly getting weaker, until they faded away completely.

"So much for that," I muttered under my breath. I could still remember my uncle's orgasm just a few minutes ago, and how he groaned because of just how good it felt. Meanwhile, my own climax did almost nothing for me...except that it made me more likely to get pregnant.

I looked down at my crotch.

It was all sticky and gross, and completely covered in the stringy mixture of our combined cum. And yet, there was also something charming about the sight. This was the result of his love and affection. It might even be enough to make me conceive. It was hard to describe how that made me feel. I might really end up carrying his baby.

Despite how much I wanted to dislike that thought, I could feel my little clitoris suddenly begging for more attention.

So, I imagined having a big, round belly with my uncle's baby growing inside. Right away there was a warm throbbing sensation throughout my pussy. I was aching to have something inside me. It was clearly the kind of unpleasant itch that only a real dick would be able to satisfy. I also knew I didn't want to use condoms anymore, I needed my uncle back inside me without anything to separate our genitals.

Instead of being angry at my body for reacting the way it did, I reluctantly reached down and began to rub myself again...

What I didn't know at the time, was that Lauren began to have her suspicions that something wasn't right. She was my best friend for countless years after all. She could sense something was going on. When my uncle was distracted, she sneaked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of antidepressants. For safekeeping, at least temporarily, she told herself.