All Comments on 'Uncomfortable'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why oh why can't Tags be at the start.

Now I feel nausious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
weird shit

Should never have married this male sack of garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More abusive, nasty bullshit from the Queen of Bitches

I've always felt Edrider was a woman given the hateful and disgusting things she puts her male characters thru. This sad story is just another example of a manipulative, controlling bitch using those around her and never suffering any consequences. This belongs in Lesbian or Fetish. No loving wives here, as usual. Just Bat-shit-crazy women. Go away Ed. Stay away.

No stars because even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Great title!

There are those that are uncomfortable with anal fisting and even less demanding types of anal play. Edrider73 is one of the few writers in LW willing to take on assholes. He's yet to leave have an anal retentive character at the end of a story. He always get them in the end! edrider73 never disappoints the reader looking for sphincter plots and subplots. His mastery of the alimentary canal is unparalleled. Bunghole buggery at its best! Sodomy can make a great plot! There can be only one edrider73! (Being a nice guy in 2019 is paying off.)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

To answer the question in the description - NO! They will always ask for more.

"she will put together the hottest porn video I have ever seen." - Is he out of his mind? What assurance does he have that she won't use the video for blackmail?

Her talking about her influence on his job is flat out sexual harassment. He should try to record her doing it.

"Well, she can't guarantee I would get the promotion," - Bingo! So, even if they were inclined to submit to her blackmail/bribery, there's still no guarantee,

"I just wanted to be sure I understand how things are." - So, now you know, she's has semi-idle threats, and a semi-promise, so tell her to fuck off!

"He tried a few times to bring up what happened and how sorry he was and how it was all his fault" - How is it his fault? Winnie volunteered, pretty much against his wishes.

She hates him for getting off? She KNOWS that turns him on, what did she expect?

Bi-sexual only means sexually attracted to both sexes. A bi-sexual woman no more needs a man and a woman than a heterosexual woman needs two men.

Sorry, lost me at turning him into a lipstick lesbian, even if just in private. Just as a by-the-way, what happens next swimming season when his lack of body hair become evident?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Interesting twist at the end. Pretty well written too

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
I liked it, but ...

This story really sounded familiar, not just the names, but the plot. Did this author just re-edit the story - so now it comes out as 'new'? Or do the names (Especially Winnie - I knew a Winnie once,) occur in another story?

Or am I just going through some deja-vu?

Or is there a similar story the the author did that I'm thinking about - the parts on this story that don't seem familiar are where Winnie tells hubby she wants him to crossdress etc.

Either way, It's a great story deserving the 5 stars I voted.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE BUTT AND THE ASS AS A REWARD

they are incentatives for long term, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Butt of Course ! Who better to auspicate 2019 then EdRider73 and his Tales From the Sanotorum Side .

For what this was, it was very well done . We can all agree on that much , can't we ?

Ergo the obvious score.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice try. Just camouflage gay shit.

What's with the dissembling and hidden agenda? You like sissy men, you want to be a sissy man, you are a sissy man. Its OK. No need to hide behind a female avatar.

Come out of the closet and stop writing dreck for these hetero-cucks. Let them suck each others' dicks. You have bigger fish to fry.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Like @johsun

I've read it before and commented on it before, just not sure where tough.

Surprised Bert wasn't kicked to touch for what he allowed Margie to do, let alone getting off on it. No matter how turned on his #1 priority should have been Winnie's comfort and safey, then she could have talked to him before agreeing to Margie or at least afterwards to agree her limits and what he was allowed to do and when to step in etc.

The ending was an interesting way to deal with Winnie's needs, though not sure why she was nauseous at being bi or felt the need to explore it further - Margie opened her eyes to women, but she loved Bert as her only love, what more does she need? The desire isn't about being bi, it's about discovering her new Domme element, which could lead to some interesting times (thinking of the Chinese curse) for Bert.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Found it!

I had commented on this before, it's still listed in 'My Activity' for 7th November, however when I click on it I get the message:

"Page Gone (Error 410)

Sorry, the page you requested was removed by the author. Check the menu below or use your browser's back button. If you continue to see this error, please click the "Feedback" button and let us know what went wrong."

So it seems the story was deleted and resubmitted.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Keep it up

Very inventive, and very sympathetic to the main characters. I can only assume the critics are made "uncomfortable" by mild sexual deviations.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Two Things

There are two things in this story that rub me the wrong way. I already mentioned them , but they bother me enough that I had to express them, maybe expand on them.

First, her new-found "bi-sexuality." I know we're supposed to suspend disbelief, but the idea that a previously straight woman, after one, admittedly intense, lesbian experience, is suddenly going to decide that she's "what they call a bisexual," DEFIES belief. Not to mention the common LW trope that bisexuals NEED both sexes, as opposed to simply being attracted to both sexes. A bisexual in a satisfying heterosexual relationship no more has desires that need to be "bottled up" than a straight woman has regarding other men.

Second, a "lipstick lesbian" is a lesbian who dresses and acts more feminine. Unless the man is already effeminate, which I don't think Bert is, removing body hair, wearing sexy lingerie and make-up, is going to make him more of a drag-queen than a lipstick lesbian.

Especially on the second I'm speaking from my own perspective and may be off-base, someone more conversant in lesbian culture will I'm sure set me straight!

njlaurennjlaurenover 5 years ago
Interesting take

Obviously in real life this would be a train wreck,this has all kinds of sexual intimidation and harassment, a women like Margie would be found out and canned. Also the wife's reaction or her 'coming out' so to speak is a bit fanciful to say the least, wouldn't happen that easily. It is an interesting take on bisexuality, I know couples where the wife is bi and the husband is a crossdresser or gender fluid, and it works for them, the wife enjoys having a spouse that can explore. Being bi doesn't mean you have to have both, of course, but if you can combine both withour going outside,why not,it us still having sex with their spouse.

@sbrooks103: in terms of body hair on men, this is not the 1950s, a lot of men get rid of their body hair. Go into the section where they sell hair removal products, and there are now depiliatories made for men, and if you look at ads for waxing places or laser removal, they target men. Lot of men who do fitness training and body building go hairless as well. Other thing is most people don't care, outside of maybe some morons in some backward area no one cares, people have enough to worry about to be policing other people's grooming.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

Momma says , if I can't say something nice, don't say anything.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 5 years ago
And 2019 starts off with a bang...

Edryder73 story template review:

Husband and wife pitted against each other...check

Video taping abusive sex...check

Anal fisting...check

Crisco...check

Feminization of the husband as part of the fun...wow something new.

Ok not my cup of tea, then again neither was “Speechless” and I still think that is one of the greatest stories ever written here, however I cannot resist reading anything you post just so I can see where you words/thoughts will take us. Thank you for kicking 2019 off right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No!

It’s not the so called “mild” sexual deviations you mentioned (are you phuqing kidding me?!?) that bothered us. It’s the phuqing rape, blackmail and other phuqed up shit this phuqing story brought! Tha phuq is wrong with y’all?!? Rape is NEVER okay! Also, that lame ass part at the end that tried to normalize what happened. No, just no. Still rape.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
I don't know what to say

So much about this story was just.... wrong

On so many levels.

So... she suggests threesomes, but then decides she'd rather be a lesbian by pretending to muff dive on a man pretending to be a woman.

Uh.

Huh?

I'm so confused.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@njlauren Re: "Interesting take"

I wasn't disputing or criticizing the prevalence of body hair removal for men, I was questioning her use of the term "lipstick lesbian" for what he would be.

Actually, while in her lesbian phase Winnie may be dominant, SHE'S more likely to be a lipstick lesbian than Bert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
LOL!

Ol Eld needs his own category!

He is beyond warped and is in a class by himself.

His stuff mostly only inspires murder fantasies in me but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need less stories like this

1*- looks like the new year is starting with garbage

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
He'll be a lipstick lesbian for her?

Yummy!

SueDanymSueDanymover 5 years ago
I’m a sucker for...

a happy ending.

Ed’s stories truly are unique. I applaud his quest to publish stories that incite such strong reactions.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
I will say this.

Though the husband is still a wimpy bitch like all of his men, the wife gets defiled, humiliated and harmed anally and in the genitalia.

It is a slight difference from his usual formula.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 5 years ago
Crazed Genius

edrider73 is a crazed genius. A complete original, despite feeling like taking a shower after reading one of these stories.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
LIPSTICK LESBIAN

was first used by Mand01 of Aussie Land, Where is she today, 2019, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just plain NO

None of this was up to Edrider's usual standards. The character development was lacking, the dialogue was trite and confusing. The whole premise worked but the way you went about it was severely lacking. One dim star. Okay, moving on to the next story.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
I missed a turn

With the MFF 3-way option, Winnie says that it would only be raw sex, never making love, and Winnie can't do raw sex. She always needs love.

OK, her encounter with Margie was raw sex, not love. Once her she became aroused, until the time Margie started the rough stuff and hurt her, Winnie was doing fine enjoying "raw sex" and lots of orgasms.

Winnie's unconditional dismissal of a MFF fails 2+ ways. First, she could well have loving sex with Bert with another person present. Second, she could enjoy pure sex with the other female as evidenced by the the period she enjoyed Margie.

Finally, she might also find another female she could have loving sex with (though she does say that she can only love Bert).

Given how numerous women have said that FF is very different than MF, Winnie could almost certainly love a female, even as she differentiates the love of Bert from the love of a female partner.

I see that Ed wants the story to turn Bert into a "lipstick lesbian". IMHO the FFM option would be more workable, and it wouldn't prevent Winnie and Bert agreeing to "role play" the pseudo lesbian relationship Winnie suggest.

Author's prerogative prevails.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i got confused on page one

he said she said and .. i didn't follow and skipped to leave this comment. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems you are still the same psycho as formerly!!!

Some things never change! Still the same crap as always! Try a new one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohhh, edrider...

The main body of your work went up till 2014.

Since then, there was only one in 2018, and now this, in 2019.

Why? Why?

Why are you back?

Say it ain't so, Joe.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Haven't read one of your stories yet that I could read all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty weird, but I enjoyed reading it. 5 stars

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

I just discovered this writer. Having read “Pig,” and this story, “Uncomfortable,” I’m looking forward to reading some more his/her work. It’s certainly different, and I guess one would have to say highly imaginative. There are some very similar themes in both of these two stories. I’ll hold final opinion until I’ve read a few more,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous