Uncommon Visitations

Story Info
Amanda is visited by her tentacle friend, with company.
2.1k words
4.49
15.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda lay back on the pillows she had carefully arranged against the headboard of her bed. The room was dark, but for the bedside lamp, the only noise being the occasional turning of a page from the book she was trying to read.

Amanda was distracted. Over the last few months, she had been visited by some otherworldly being that had a habit of slithering out several delicious tentacles to sample her earthly human pleasures. At first, she had been understandably scared, makes sense when you watch a portal open in a wall and half a dozen tentacles rip free to pleasure you. Before long she had grown used to the visits and made those little changes necessary in life to accommodate being driven to tentacle induced orgasms in the most awkward times. Little things like easy access and somewhat revealing clothing, bringing spares along, and learning to hide reactions when in public and a tentacle is sneakily creeping up your leg.

She still didn't know what this mysterious visitor was, but she could tell it was getting off using her as much as she was getting used. Sometimes she felt she could sense its emotions and felt the more she was being driven wild with passion, the happier it was.

But now it had been weeks since the last visit. Sometimes she felt like something was watching her, giving that tingly feeling at the back of her neck, but no matter how much she wished for it, her tentacle friend had not been around in far to long.

With a sigh Amanda flipped the page of her book, barely reading the words.

Dropping it to the bed she reached to the bedside table, taking a sip of her wine while looking around the dark room. Usually there was a sign, a glowing circle or spot of darkness, sometimes even that tingling electric feeling of anticipation.

"Well, this sucks."

Once she had gotten used to the visits, she started wearing very little to bed since her guest really liked to visit in the evenings. Pushing aside the heavy comforter she swung her bare legs over the edge, adjusting the loose tank top that insisted on constantly turning sideways letting at least one of her boobs slip free.

Stretching her arms over her head she sighed again before standing, picking up her wine glass to go for a refill. The house had a slight chill so she walked quickly, chuckling to herself as she scanned the walls and corners on the way by.

"Hello? Mr Tentacle friend? It's me, your horny little human?"

Smiling she refilled her glass, giggling at the little jump she had as her cat leaped from the couch with a thump and tore off before walking back to the bedroom.

Tucking herself back in bed she picked up her book, thinking maybe a couple more pages before bringing out the tablet for some more interesting reading!

Meanwhile, across the house, things were in fact stirring.

Siknat, Amanda's alien friend, quietly opened a portal letting him peer through the dimensions to look around the house. He had been busy lately, the life of a young Octopus like being hectic at times. Other than peeking in on his playtoy entertaining herself, had not been able to get involved as much as he liked. He missed his quiet evenings in the grotto, exploring his fetish for earth human porn and his favorite human star. An advanced species, his people had long ago developed the technology to cross the dimensions in search of new knowledge or scientific research. Of course, it wasn't many years later that their version of the erotica industry took that same technology and introduced it to the worlds.

Tonight, he had something different in mind. While too tired to get actively involved, sometimes it was nice just to watch. Knowing his human like he did, he did some searching amongst like-minded friends and decided to plan a special little treat for his human.

Linking the portal, he connected to his friend from another dimension. They had met on the alien version of a chatroom exploring their human porn fetish. The two often shared viewings, watching their favorites and interacting sometimes. His friend hadn't made the jumps through to the other worlds, but he enjoyed watching Siknat's human as much as his tentacled friend did and tonight they had planned a little something special.

The Racu were a short, furry humanoid species standing just over a meter tall. The pattern of their fur let them blend into the darkness as they dropped from the portal, their landing a faint slapping sound easily dismissed if Amanda somehow heard it. With their large eyes the room was clear as day as they spread out, ducking behind furniture or hiding in the shadows.

Watching his friends take cover, Siknat felt a moment of concern watching. His friend had mentioned wanting to bring a couple others from his clan along, but watching eight of them jumping the portal was a surprise. He noticed the last two carrying large backpacks, while the others were carried various implements and ropes. He wasn't worried about them hurting his Human, but as they spread out, he sure hoped she was ready for a night!

Back in bed, Amanda had tossed the book to the side and was flipping through another story on her tablet. Her fingers slowly trailing down her neck to mid chest, pausing only to move the text, her eyes glued to the screen as she visualized the hot action the writer was sharing. A small noise caught her attention, bring her back to reality. Looking around the room, she saw nothing and with a shrug returned to her story.

Around the bed, 8 Racu prepared to pounce. Hunters by nature, they all but vibrated with excitement at what they had planned. They had seen Siknat interact with this toy and had thought of other games they wanted to try. Impatiently they waited for the signal that Siknat was watching, the familiar static that made their hair stand on end. As if on cue, they looked to the wall facing the bed when a small dark spot began to spread. They heard the human gasp as she felt it too, leaping as one to overtake her.

Amanda looked up as the familiar tingle brushed over her skin. She had pulled off her top a few moments ago, casually teasing when the sensation changed. Looking up she smiled just before the Racu landed.

Siknat watched in amazement as his friends quickly overpowered his toy. Leaping at his arrival through the portal, they had pulled the sheet off, revealing her in near naked glory. Grabbing her feet, she was pulled down and secured with practiced ease. Others landed higher, covering his toys eyes while wrapping her wrists together with arms stretched over her head. She put up a fight, his toy did, and he felt his own excitement growing as he watched. He always felt more excited playing when she put up a fight that way. Within moments she was bound to the bed, the Racu sitting around her while two of them opened their packs.

"What the hell!" Amanda yelled, struggling against the ropes. She had felt a moment of absolute excitement when the portal opened, already feeling horny and thinking a visit was just what she was hoping for. Then to be suddenly pounced on by a bunch of furry whatever's was not something she had expected! She felt a spike of fear at how easily they overpowered her, their swarming hands keeping her down easily while they worked with their ropes. While rough, she didn't think they planned to hurt her, at least she hoped her tentacle friend didn't plan for that!

After a few moments the Racu watched as the packs were unloaded. Each carrier quickly pulled out several furry balls that they laid out in a line. The excitement of the watchers was palpable, their soft voices sounding like chirps and squeaking to Amanda.

"Hey, can we talk about this?" she asked, nervous with the situation and feeling exposed more than usual. Her tentacle friend was pretty casual with getting her bound up in its arms before and while ravishing her, but this was way beyond that.

"OH!" she gasped as she felt the weight shift and small hands started caressing her, "oh, ok that's nice."

She could feel their hands vibrating, she hoped with excitement, as they hesitantly started touching her.

"Hmm," she sighed. The feel on her legs was soft, almost massaging with the tickle of their nails scratching her. Hands took hold of her knees and pulled, making her even more exposed. With their voices sounding more worked up, she felt a brace securing her knees apart before the hands started caressing her inner thighs.

"Ah, ok?" she whispered. Other hands started rubbing her belly, the fur tickling more making her wiggle excitedly. Within moments she was moaning as the rest leaned forward, rubbing her all over. She let out a squeak of her own when they found her rock-hard nipples, flicking and squeezing them, making a funny huffing sound at her reaction.

Siknat watched in amazement as his friends groped his toy, and her obvious excitement. Even with the ropes and her knees braced wide, his human rolled back and forth, squirming and arching her back as they teased her.

On the other side of the bed the furry balls they had carried in slowly unfurled. Each one was a long furry centipede, the guard hair extending several centimeters around them. The Racu carefully picked up each one and placed them around Amanda strategically, from Siknats instructions.

Meanwhile Amanda was a moaning mess. The groping attention, so different from her friends firmer tentacles, had made her skin so sensitive, so needy she was out of her mind with pleasure.

Suddenly the hands stopped, leaving Amanda moaning for a few seconds before realizing they had gone.

"Hey? Come-on don't leave me like this!" she said laughing.

The excited voices of her visitors started again just as she felt another sensation brushing against her. The tingling was odd, as if she was being brushed by static electricity. Hesitant at first until, just as suddenly as the others had stopped, something was on her again.

"Oh my god," she said loudly. Something long and furry had wrapped around both feet, making her toes pull back at the sensation. On her legs, crawled along, the feel of their little feet and the friction making her tighten her muscles delightfully. Others crawled over her belly, her neck, wrapping tightly with the static feeling and the brushing of their fur driving her wild.

After a few moments of teasing, she wiggling her chest back and forth to call attention to her breasts, letting out a delighted sigh as her visitors finally grabbed them, pushing them upward with her tight nipples pointing to the ceiling.

"Oh yes!" she whispered as two of the furry worms began to wind themselves tightly around her breasts, leaving a furry brush over her nipples. Her head arched backward in sheer pleasure, the massaging pressure and nipple teasing sending her to the edge. Then, as if it could get better, she felt the hands again, caressing between her legs teasingly, stroking up and down as she pushed her hips upwards begging.

"Oh, fuck yes, don't stop!"

Amanda was delirious with pleasure, her entire body nothing but a vessel of sheer ecstasy. Watching through the portal, Siknat was vibrating in his own excitement. He knew his Racu friends were excited to finally get their hands on their own human, but even he couldn't believe how excited they were making her. The furry centipedes continued squirming over her and he could tell from her motions that she was out of her mind with it. The two caressing her lips moved closer together and Siknat lost himself for a moment when they both leaned forward, their short tongues meeting with his human in the middle.

He could tell she was orgasming non-stop now. The Racu bringing her to the edge and back several times before letting her take her reward. Finally, they pulled the centipedes away and crawled on top of her. Amanda's skin was slick with sweat from her exertions, her breathing fast, but with the exhausted smile Siknat knew she was more than happy. He watched curious as they cuddled closer, wrapping over her legs and chest again before they started moving. Looking closer Siknat let out a laugh (for him).

He never thought that his Racu friends could be female.