Unconditional Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe, I thought, but I just couldn't let this moment go without comment.

"Hey, Grant, are those two kids really yours, or were they 'grudge pregnancies' you know, somebody had it in for you? Cops told me you're shooting blanks!"

Patrick convinced me to calm down, but the damage was done. Papa Carstairs was glaring at his daughter-in-law, and she was white as a ghost. Grant, on the other hand, wanted out of this courtroom as fast as possible.

I just couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

They were bound over for trial, but that wouldn't be for at least three months, at the earliest.

At least now, Penny was up doing a very tiny bit of physical therapy, and as much as I could, I was her biggest cheer leader. Outside of her parents, of course.

The third week of rehab, she was moved into a facility not too far from my college.

Yes, my studies came first. But helping the love of my life came in at a very close second.

I made the major decision of not playing basketball my Junior season. My coaches and I had a very long talk, which ended with me using a 'red shirt' year. I would remain on scholarship, and retain my two remaining years of eligibility.

I just knew I couldn't devote the necessary time and concentration needed, along with helping Penny regain some sense of normalcy.

A little aside is called for, here. Nearly every member of our high school class responded very positively to both of us, and our families.

This reaction left the Carstairs as pariahs in our growing community.

All through the next few months, Penny made great improvements, with her perseverance, along with her parents and my encouragement.

Her speech was nearly back to her pre attack level. Her endurance was coming around, too. What was really needed were her sessions with the psychologist, helping her to recover her sanity.

The one question she wanted answered was why did these two monsters try to kill her?

It must have been close to six months in rehab, when she told me she had a long talk with all the people helping her recover, if it would be possible for us to try having sex, again.

"Gene, I truly need to find out if I'm able to have sex, again, but only if you really want to."

"I want to more than you'll ever know."

"I do have to tell you that I haven't had regular periods for all these months, so there's an outside chance I may not be able to have children, and I think you should know that, up front."

"Penny, if you make as much progress as you've made so far, we will find a way to have children, so don't let that bother you."

The following weekend, I was able to take Penny home, if just for the two days.

Yes, she spent time with both her parents and mine, but we planned a date night for just the two of us for Saturday.

After visiting with our families, Saturday, and taking a well needed nap, we were off for our first real alone time in well over eight months.

Talking over dinner, she did make sure I was keeping up with my classes.

"Gene, I want you to know that I might not be able to finish college, and that really bothers me."

"You just keep that thought in your pretty little head, and you'll be able to accomplish anything you put your mind to."

After a very nice dinner, we went back to my small apartment, to see what might take place. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was mine. And it afforded us all the privacy we needed.

We just sat on my small sofa, cuddling, and kissing. After our kissing became a lot hotter, I reached across and started to unbutton her blouse.

Silently, I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, with her smiling and asking if I wasn't a bit overdressed.

Standing up, and taking my shirt and pants off, I took her by the hand into my bedroom. We stopped and kissed a few more times, with my hands softly rubbing her already hard nipples.

Lowering her panties, and easing us both onto my bed, we continued kissing. She lowered one hand, taking a firm grip on my cock.

"Let's see if I remember what to do with this," she breathed.

Taking my solid seven inches in her mouth and licking it like an ice cream cone, I moved myself between her open thighs, and started slowly licking up and down.

It might have been over eight months, but we picked up right where we left off. A bit slower, but with the love we had together, not fading one bit.

It did not take either of us very long to climax, for our first time. With me filling her handful of tissues.

Even before I both heard and saw the tears, I sensed her sobs, and held her as close and tender as I knew how.

"Oh my God, Gene, we did it, didn't we?"

"Yes, and I know for a fact I love you more than ever."

"Can we just lay here, quietly?"

"Anything you want, my love."

It took less that two minutes and we were both sound asleep.

In the morning, we made love, again, and again we didn't use protection. We had decided if she became pregnant, we'd be ecstatic, and if she didn't we would start being a bit more careful.

Taking her back to her rehab facility was almost as hard as seeing her in the hospital in the first place.

We did have a very long and fruitful talk with all her medical people, who told us she only needed about five or six more days of her therapy regimen.

My classes were moving along at a pace that would let me finish by taking two needed classes over the summer break, and finish with my degree.

With me having several interviews, I was fairly certain I'd be employed as soon as I graduated.

I was already doing some work for Boeing, helping one of their smaller departments redesign there operating standards.

With all of our news being on the great side, with the exception of her two assailants court proceedings moving at a snail's pace. We were told this could be a possibility, so we were prepared.

With Penny moving back in with her parents, and doing really well, she decided to play it by ear about finishing her education. We all agreed that her health came first, by a mile.

When I wasn't studying, plus doing some preliminary work for one department at Boeing, we all started planning our wedding.

With me graduating at the end of summer, and already having a job, plus Penny defying the odds with her miraculous recovery, we thought it was time.

We did, however, find a reliable birth control method, with all her doctors telling us to give her more time getting back into somewhat of a normal routine.

Our wedding turned out to be a wonderful event. Not only did her seventy-two year old grandmother attend, her ninety-three year old great-grandmother also attended. They were both from her dad's side, and were the hit of the entire weekend.

After our ceremony, both of these sweet, older ladies sat with us and made the statement they weren't getting any younger, and we shouldn't wait too long to have a bunch of babies. Their words, not ours.

A little insight is called for here. A trial date was set for both Grant and Gloria, but we heard that Grant was trying for some sort of plea deal by testifying against his sister. What a guy!

This did give us some food for thought, but we needed all the advice her doctors could give us. Oh, yes, she finally started having fairly normal periods, which gave us some promise of having children.

With our lives returning to a sense of normalcy, our love life was in high gear.

Having moved into a nice, older home, we made the most of our privacy. We made love in nearly every room.

In each of the four bedrooms. In the living room. Once, I even had her bent over our dining room table, fucking like our lives depended on it.

On our first anniversary, after a very nice, small party both sets of parents threw for us, we just sat on our sofa, unwinding, when, without any warning, Penny leaned her head down into my lap.

Very slowly she started unzipping my pants, while her mouth started kissing all around my stomach.

Shoving my pants down around my knees, and lowering my briefs, she took my cock in one hand and started licking the head.

Responding to this lovely show of affection, it started growing, immediately. Pushing my briefs down around my ankles, I reached over to start unbuttoning her blouse.

"Hands off, buddy boy, this is my anniversary present to you."

With that, she leaned over, taking my throbbing cock in her mouth, while cupping my balls. Laying down next to me, I moved around, kissing each thigh. While she slowly bobbed her head up and down, I lightly nipped at her already pulsating clit.

Adding two fingers in her more than ready pussy, my cock was nearly touching her throat.

If I thought our previous sexcapades were erotic, they paled by comparison, this night.

For the next two hours, we made love as sensuously as we ever had. It must have been our second or third time, just as I was about to unload into her throat, she took a very wet finger and inserted it into my very virginal behind.

Not only was I more than a little shocked, but I must have filled her mouth with my biggest load, ever.

Recovering, laying side by side, I heard this little voice saying, "I want a baby so bad I can taste it."

"You do know if you keep sucking me dry like that, we'll never make babies."

After the minimum of cleanup, we finally fell asleep.

During the night, I felt her warm, very naked body up against my back, with her nipples boring into me. I just laid there, waiting to see where she was headed.

It took about one minute for her hand to find my already harding manhood, and started its up and down movement.

Rolling over to face my lovely wife, I started nibbling at one earlobe, which I knew would get her motor started. When I kissed the exposed part of her neck, under that lobe, her breathing was already increasing.

Just as my tongue found its way into her very welcoming mouth, she rolled me onto my back, and mounted me like a pro.

Very slowly, she started up and down my very erect member. With her boobs level with my mouth, I started in at her already hard nipples. With her pistonlike movements, we were both really into this true love making.

For what seemed like an eternity, we kept up, with Penny having several small orgasms, until I exploded deep inside of her. Just as I was nearing the end of my stream after stream of hot baby making material, she actually screamed in her throws of ecstasy, with her body shaking in my arms.

Finally, laying in my arms, she asked if we could seriously start thinking of starting a family. I did have to admit, the thought of little ones running around our house did have a great appeal to me. I wanted us both to parents, sooner, rather than later.

We agreed that her pills would be stopped, and our quest to become parents would begin, in earnest.

My job was really picking up steam, as more departments in Boeing wanted my services, rewriting their standards. In essence, I was bringing them up to modern day normalcy.

The more work I took on, the more we were trying to start our family.

It only took about four months, and we were off to visit her doctor, hopefully to receive great news.

It didn't take more than a few minutes for some information to give both families the best news possible. But the news we got shocked us to our core. We were going to have three babies! Yes, Penny and I were going to have triplets.

After us telling our parents, Penny called Texas to let the older generation they were going to be great-great grandma, and great-grandma, to not one or two, but three little babies. We could hear both of these ladies laughing and crying at the same time.

"You both know when we said we wanted you to make us a few babies, we didn't think they'd all come at once," they said, together.

When they calmed down, they both told us if any of our babies were girls, not to name her after either of them. Josephine, or Naomi wouldn't be tolerated.

Oh, well, there were hundreds of other names to choose from. Plus, we had nearly seven months to decide. And there could always be a little boy, too.

We made one of our bedrooms into a nursery, with neutral colors, suitable for either sex.

We had several long talks with a couple who her doctor introduced us to, who had four year old triplets. They were the exact people we needed in our lives, at this moment.

They gave us many tips on how to survive triplets. Both before and after birth. The information they gave us, made both of us far more prepared for our soon to be larger family.

We had to do a great deal of planning, both to insure Penny's health, and to buy the enormous amount of clothing and furniture that would be needed.

We also learned that her doctor hoped she could carry into her ninth month, to insure our babies would be as developed as possible.

When our fifth month exam took place, we decided to see if we could determine the sex of the three babies Penny was carrying. Her doctor also cautioned us about certain sexual positions that could be harmful to our trio of blessings. We already knew what was possible, and what wasn't.

With the Ultrasound wand moving all around her already growing tummy, we saw one of each, and then finally found a second girl. Oh, my. Two girls and a boy.

Now, we could start deciding on names.

With her expanding belly, we made sure to protect our three growing children. We both found that laying on our sides, with me behind her, gave us not only the safety required, but she found it far more sensual having me fucking her from behind.

Of course, we kept up our fantastic oral ministations, which always ended in great orgasms.

With each monthly visit, we were encouraged with the doctor telling us how good all three were doing.

Penny didn't have to be told how they were growing, as she thought she was the size of an airplane hanger.

Along with our bedroom activities, we also did a little walking in the evenings.

We both heeded her doctor's words of caution about eating too much, to which Penny did tell her she was eating for the entire Seattle Seahawk offensive line. This said with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek.

While we were walking, we did discuss names.

"What about Winken, Blinken and Nod," I said with a huge smile.

The punch to my shoulder told me her answer.

We did consider Eugene, Junior, for the one boy.

"What about Patricia and Jacqueline, for the girls?" I asked.

"Only if we can use your parent's names for middle names," came her answer.

As we walked hand in hand, we knew in just a few more weeks, our lives would change, forever.

Each trip to her doctor would bring the same comments.

"Penny, you're doing great, and so are your babies," Dr. Morrison would tell us.

We were very glad to hear that all my wife's blood work came back as normal. Well, normal for a young woman with three growing babies in her womb.

Her biggest problem, aside from having to pee a few dozen times a day, was trying to find a comfortable position to sleep.

The farthest thing from our minds, during her final weeks, was sex. Even when I'd tell her how beautiful she looked to me, she just couldn't get too excited toting around 'The Kingston Trio' At least she'd smile when I would call our treasures by that name.

For the uninformed, The Kingston Trio, formed in 1957, struck gold in 1958 with Tom Dooley, and followed that up with many, many hits, well into the 60's. There is still a group performing under this name, today.

The luckiest thing we had going for us was the fact I could do most of my work from home. I had long since told each of my Boeing clients of our impending births, so my visits to their corporate offices were kept to a minimum.

On that other front, her two assailants were set for trial, finally, with Grant set to testify against his sister. Whatever he hoped to gain was minimized by his own actions. Before the trial started, they each worked plea deals and were sentanced from eight to fifteen years. They were eligible for parole in just five years.

With Penny barely able to get out of the chair she used for sleeping, we finally headed to the hospital to meet our children.

We had been told by her doctor, that she would allow Penny to try to deliver, naturally, but wouldn't let her strain too much.

After just a few minutes, I heard the orders given to prep my wife for a C-section. I was moved up by her head, holding her hand, and lightly stroking her forehead.

In just about ten minutes, daughter number one came into the world.

Patricia Davis, was fussing quite a bit, and shocked the medical staff, weighing in a almost four pounds.

Jacqueline, followed two minutes later, and was just one ounce lighter than her big sister.

When Edward Eugene Davis entered the world, the sounds of three miracle babies filling the delivery room, was music to our ears. Oh, yes, he was a good half pound lighter than his big sisters. A fact we were thinking, they'd never let him forget.

It took longer to get our three children cleaned, weighed and measured than it did to close Penny back up. All the while, I kept holding her hand and telling her just how beautiful our family was.

As they were being put into their own personal incubators, one by one, they let each of us hold them, one at a time, before setting them into their cocoons.

My God, they're tiny, I thought. We did notice they each had a cute little grin. The nurses pinned a little number one on Patricia's pink hat, just so we'd know which girl was which.

We knew that mommy would stay at least one night, and The Three Amigos would be there up to a week, depending on their progress.

Settled into her room, Penny and I just couldn't stop staring at the three little incubators on the other side of the glass wall. We could see each one being cared for, as they began to develope their own personalities. They all three had their mommy's dark eyes, and what little hair they had was medium to dark brown.

The hardest thing we encountered was the following day, Penny was released from the hospital, while our three kids stayed behind, not being allowed to leave until they weighed five pounds, each.

With both of us receiving all the needed instructions, about when and how often we could return to hold our kids, we were told to try to enjoy the silence of our house, until we'd be joined, in a few days.

Once at home, all Penny wanted to do is sleep. I was more than happy to lay next to her, watching the love of my life looking so calm, after the ordeal of delivering three perfect, but tiny kids.

Each morning, after our breakfast, we'd head to the hospital, to hold and talk to our wonderful little gems. We would take pictures to send to our families. We supplied the nurses enough breast milk filled bottles to keep our trio as well fed as possible.

We could see the progress being made, each day. By the end of the first week, we knew it would only be a few more days before our house would be filled to the brim.

We just couldn't wait. After all the shopping and preparing, we wanted our babies home with us.

Both grandmothers told us they'd be more than happy to assist in any way possible.

On the triplets tenth day, we finally brought them home. Dressed in their travelling clothes, we carefully put them in the required car seats, and headed home.

Finally, our home would be filled with laughter, and probably some crying. Who am I kidding, with three little ones, Penny and I would probably need ear plugs, sooner than later.

Each day, along with the enormous amount of care these three required, we did notice each and every increase in their growth.

From sleeping longer, with the huge plus of very similar sleep patterns.

It must have been in the second week of having our kids home, when we put all three down, in the mid afternoon, that Penny gave me 'a look'