Unconditional Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both fell onto our bed, with both of us taking our clothes off, and eagerly kissing each other, that we both silently started making love that had been missing for several months.

I knew her boobs were off limits, but it took mere minutes of licking her very wet pussy for her first orgasm.

Adding two fingers, just as her mouth engulfed my cock, had us both on the verge of long awaited orgasms.

Just as I was getting ready to shoot my load, she softly inserted one very wet finger into my tight behind. My eruption nearly caused her to choke on the huge load I was shooting into her mouth. She barely had time to start spitting out my offering.

Finally, catching our breath, we just looked at each other, knowing how complete our love for each other was.

We were also very aware that the standard missionary position was off limits until her C-section completely healed.

Our daily routine was spent caring for our kids, with me getting back into my working duties. After all, I did have to earn a living with three extra mouths to feed.

Each trip back to our pediatrician, showed just how much improvement they were all making. Both girls seemed to be gaining a bit more weight than Eddie, but even he was catching up with what was considered to be average.

It almost seemed that the girls were identical, but we could tell the subtle differences.

With our love life nearly back to pre-baby times, we did make the decision to ensure no future kids. With the first effort ending with three, we just didn't want to risk any more surprises.

Each advance they all made was recorded so we could show them just how far they'd come from their tiny beginnings.

At seven months, they were starting to crawl, making our lives all the more hectic. At least they all were eating some solid food, giving mommy some relief from nursing each of them.

We did find a triple, inline stroller, that was the talk of our neighborhood. With the second and third seats just a bit higher than the seat in front of them, all three could see where they were going.

With the prospect of more children put to rest, our lovemaking picked back up, to the point of making sure they were all sleeping before we started.

With me working mainly from home, when it was late morning nap time, we would race to our bedroom, tossing our clothes every which way, and jumping each other in our bed.

Nearly nothing was off limits. Nearly. The one time, early in our marriage when my fully erect cock came in contact with her rounded behind, she gave me the 'not in this lifetime, cowboy' speech, so I knew where we stood on that account.

At a year old, each of them would pull themselves up, while holding onto a table, or somebody's hands. As soon as we would let go, each one would sit right down and giggle at their effort.

Our visits to the pediatrician were better than we ever could have thought.

We had picture books of animals, that each of them could pick out certain ones, when we'd ask which was which.

When they would sit in their playpen together, they would just babble away, seeming to understand what they all were saying. To our great fortune, they were best of friends.

Each of their birthdays were celebrated with both families doing their best not of spoil them, too much.

At two, with their walking coming along very nicely, grandpa Patrick got all three of them small basketballs, and tried teaching them how to dribble.

Not to be outdone, grandpa Ed got them a football, which Eddie seemed to like as his sisters dribbled the basketball.

As we were celebrating their fifth birthday, and getting ready for them to start school in about two months, we were notified of the Carstairs' parole hearing.

There was no way one or both of us weren't going to speak out against letting these two monsters out early.

Getting to the Correctional Facility in Monroe, we were led into the interview room, where we could confront Penny's two attackers.

Just seeing these two, gave us both the chills. Seeing Grant all bandaged and bruised gave me a small sense of satisfaction.

As the presiding official asked if anyone wanted to speak, my wife walked up to the podium, and after composing herself, started to speak.

"If I may. My name is Penelope Jackson Davis, and I'm the survivor of the vicious attack perpatrated by these two individuals, nearly six years ago. I have no doubt in my mind, if released early, one or both of these two animals would try to finish what they started. If released, I would live in the fear, along with our three children, that our lives would be in danger. Please, members of the parole board, don't reward these two, for anything close to good behavior, as neither of them know the meaning of either word. Thank you"

Sitting back down, with me holding her as close to me as possible, I whispered in her ear just how proud of her I was.

Two days later, we were informed that both were denied parole, and wouldn't be eligible for two and a half more years, at the earliest. And then, they would be nearing the minimum of their sentance.

We didn't let our excitement show too much, but focused all our attention to our kids starting school.

Each one seemed to excel in their own way. Yes, they were triplets, but each had their own distinct personality.

The first day of kindergarten, we just couldn't get over how quiet the house was.

After adjusting to the absence of noise, we made a beeline to our bedroom, throwing off our clothes and kissing each other as eagerly as teenagers on a first date.

After our first wonderful explosion, I could tell something was bothering my darling wife.

"Gene, would you think I'm crazy, if I asked to see a plastic surgeon about getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck?"

"Are you thinking of this for yourself, or for me? If its for me, I truly think you're just as beautiful as the first time I ever saw you."

With that, she just nestled her body next to mine, not really giving me an answer.

Yes, after three kids, even with only the one pregnancy, her body wasn't as firm as it was. But, to me, it was still perfect.

This wasn't discussed for several weeks, when, after her mother spending a few hours with her, as I needed to be at Boeing for a high-level meeting, she did mention the conversation she and her mom had.

"Gene, mom and I had a lengthy conversation about fixing my body, and she told me about a long time friend of hers who had a 'mommy makeover' about ten years ago that cost a fortune, and literally broke up her marriage."

"I take it she found a younger man."

"Yep, and I just can't imagine doing that to you, or our kids. So, let's not bring up that subject, again. OK?"

"I hope you know that I still think you're the most beautiful woman on earth."

Her response to my comment was muffled due to my growing cock firmly implanted in her mouth. I wasn't able to speak, with my tongue exploring the very moist depths of her sex.

Even with three children, we could still rock each other's world. I just never gave a thought to her idea that her body was anything but perfect.

As kindergarten was ending, we were notified of our ten year high-school reunion.

Wow! Would we attend? To be determined, as we both had more than a few friends.

Would we spend the entire time bragging about our trio of budding geniuses? Maybe.

Or, more than likely, have a nice evening out, just enjoying ourselves.

With all the work it took keeping up with three rambunctious six year olds, Penny was nearly back to pre-baby weight, and more than happy to revisit our classmates.

We never had trouble finding sitters, as both sets of grandparents loved watching our family.

Our decision to attend our reunion was the best choice in the world. Most of our classmates knew about our triplets, and asked dozens of questions. None of the snobbery from our freshman year remained, as we all matured to young adults.

The evening was fabulous, with the married couples talking about their families, jobs, and life, in general.

With our kids moving into the first grade, they started doing different things, both together, and by themselves. They were still best friends, but found new friends, which did please us.

Just as school was getting out for the summer, we decided to brave the Texas summer to help Penny's great-grandmother celebrate her 100th birthday.

Josephine was still sharp mentally, but did use a wheelchair or a walker to get around. After all, she was 100 years old!

Our trio were the hit of our entire stay.

As all three were prospering all through grade school, the love Penny and I shared never diminished, one bit.

There were times when our bedroom antics were a bit too loud and either of our daughters would make quiet comments to their mother, always being too shy to say those sorts of things to me.

We had several long talks with all three, about any noises that might hear. I guess Eddie either didn't care about what he might have heard, or was still too embarrassed to make mention.

With all three getting to the age of organized sports, we waited to see what they wanted to do, if anything.

Both girls took to basketball, just like their grandpa. OK, I might have encouraged them, too. Eddie, on the other hand, loved running, and football.

We knew we wouldn't allow him to play football until he was at least ten, if then.

None of us knew where his interest in track came from, but for his age, he was already running faster than kids two and three years older than he was.

As they progressed towards middle school, both girls excelled in basketball, with both of them asked to participate on 'select' teams.

With schoolwork coming first, we stopped that, immediately. Besides, I was still of the feeling of school loyalty, first.

Their three years of middle school found their team winning nearly every game. The high school coach was chomping at the bit to have them join her team.

With Eddie running both sprints, and both relays, he was already catching the eye of several top AAU summer teams. Again, I let it be known that his loyalties were to his high school team, first and foremost.

On top of any athletic endeavors, their schoolwork would always come first.

All through middle school they all experienced a growth spurt. Both girls were nearing six feet tall by the end of the eighth grade, with Eddie just an inch, or two behind them.

With our girls looking like spitting images of their mother, and Eddie looking like a shorter version of me, they entered high school just after turning fifteen years of age.

Both Patty, as she wanted to be called, and Jackie couldn't wait for basketball tryouts to start, and Eddie deciding not to play football, we knew we both would be watching as many of their games as possible.

Showing how the attitudes at the same school Penny and I attended had changed, nobody made any racial remarks to any of our kids. Besides, there were more that thirty others in the school that looked just like them.

We had learned to treasure each day, knowing nothing should ever be taken for granted. We were enjoying our children thriving in an accepting school, and advancing in areas of their chosen subjects.

Both girls, even as high school freshmen, were being noticed by major college basketball programs. With each of them having near perfect grades, we knew they could go to any college they chose. They were both still trying to decide what they wanted to study, but were leaning towards law school.

Eddie, whose grades were just a fraction better than his older sisters, thought he would like to be a research scientist. He always loved studying the work being done in the world of medical research, and wanted to help discover cures for the world's ills.

Penny and I still were in love as deeply as ever. Approaching our twentieth anniversary, our kids planned a nice Hawaiian vacation for us. OK, both sets of grandparents footed the bill, but it was our kid's idea.

Each and every day was enjoyed to its fullest. Did we agree on everything? Not a chance. Did we take the time to discuss any differences we had? Absolutely. We learned early on, if a couple didn't communicate, nothing would ever improve. As the title of this little offering says, we had Unconditional Love.