All Comments on 'Unconditional Love Ch. 02'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I'm glad you are going to continue this story. I was curious on what the tragedy was going to be (death, divorce of his parents) or something else. I like the characters and the way you are using them. I wonder how you will work this out to where he will see his grandmother or move on to his sister and mom. There are a lot of emotions for him to work through. Thanks for your time and imagination.

starfish97starfish97almost 4 years ago
wtf

Jack is a dick. I would love to have 3 hot women wanting me. And he's running away. What a retard.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 4 years ago

Amazing cant wait for the next chapter

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

What an interesting story. Haven't read anything like this before. Cannot wait for chapter 3. Put it on my watch list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hopefully that lil shit gets put in the hospital. That kid is what's wrong with the world today.

Grimm1267Grimm1267almost 4 years ago
Great Story!

I've been enjoying the story so far and I'm glad to see you're continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just don't kill Helen

and don't make her second or equal to any younger woman

Plz

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Better continue!

Or we'll hunt you down in San Francisco...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i like the story so far and when are you going to release the next chapter of " The Librarian " ????????????

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Better Not Stop

You definitely need a better ending than that. I see the similarities to Soul71 you mentioned, I like this story but don't know why he ran.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow loved it

this story has so much potential. Although I'm not a fan of the forced element and especially with the dad in the picture it does leave me with a curiosity of how it all comes together. I really hope to read more soon.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Above everything it's a grest story and I really enjoy reading it.

I just can't work out why his mum and sister suddenly started acting weird towards him? Then why they thought raping him was a good idea? None of it makes sense.

On a minor level, when did sis catch him and grannie? Did I miss that bit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finish it.

You need to finish this story. To end it with love flying away just yell I'm not done.

Thankyou keeping writing.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really enjoyable story hope more is out soon.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

I don't even know where your thought process went here.

I don't understand the characters, (mom but most importantly jack)

As I think you left out details which you just now casually added.

"that her son loved pussy from what Blair had explained to her when Blair caught him and her mother together."

NO mention of that whatsoever through 2 parts now.

The pre-existing dislike/hate on his family.

There was a mention of how Blair got a Car and he didn't for graduation, but not as much as blatant as having a favorite child and dislike for jack?

Character Jack weird-ass mf, you paint him in a good light but make him act like the most dumbass person on planet earth with very prominent double morals.

his double-double morals about fucking his sister and mother..meanwhile having sex and a relationship with his grandmother...really?

First page of first chapter is how he ogles his sister and finds her hot and beautiful same as his mom. (masturbates to them)

but as soon as they show him off, barely clothed (his opinion /acting weird), he blows up in their face...ah ok?

in the same instance, he's then seducing and fucking his grandma. /creating then a loving relationship, also the monogamy included I can understand.

with their relationship developing he still being as blind/dumb to not see his mom and sister throwing themselves at him?

Phone call: Motives/ Forgetting about grandma, was only then when he was discovered sooo, there's no point in what he said.

Conclusion

-Interesting Story,

-Character Jack, given his name a complete and total Jackass. How the character is acting is poorly chosen I think. There could be a better way to go about it. First and foremost not having double morals about mom&sis while grandma's going on...

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
dynamite story

yeah I can see where you would think it felt like his work but gotta say this concept is something he explored and made a number of stories about while yours is different has your own flair to it so don't worry about things the only way one could mess up a great story like this is if it was left undone and believe me I've seen stories abruptly ended and ones that took 7 years for a next chapter and 5 more for the final chapter

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 3 years ago
Get Over it Son

So what your Mom and Sister forced you have sex with them take that shit like real man they just wanted to show how much they love you and care about you

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

This jack a real idiot. Also where the fuk is the dad lol? He never showed?

Also why run away lol just live with the grandma.. hes 18 he can move out.. its not like his mom and sisters are terminators that he has to flee the state.. “now her younger brother had his own vehicle and wouldn't need her to drive him, though he rarely did ask her and even turned her down when she offered most of the time, “

If he wants her so bad..that he even masturbates to her then why does he refuse to hangout or her offers of driving or even her flirting?

“She was sad and couldn't understand what she had done to make her brother not want to spend time with her. “ sex with the dad instead of him ??? Ugh..

“Jack yelled at them to cover themselves but both of them just waved it off as they were working on their tans.” Uh why did he yell? Doesnt he masturbate to them and all?

“It got even weirder when both of the ladies started to wear just a bra and panties around the house in the evening hours. “ he didnt say anything about that? Like a convo with them ir his grandma about whats going on? Plus where the hell is his father lmao? Also he cant ask his mom to cover up? How will that get him in trouble?

“ Jack asked wondering why she practically exposed herself to him all the time.” Is he that dense/stupid? She lies in his bed, wants to spend time with him, shows him her body at all

Moments,flirts heavily with him, the mom the same, in the pool even topless, and yet he doesnt understand shes trying to seduce him? Why so stupid.”You only have eyes for the one who brings you pleasure.“ uh do you think the sister doesnt want/can give you pleasure?

“Though they weren't close, he was protective of his family. “ i dont get how theyre not close. She offers rides in her car to him, goes shopping with him, swimming together.. the mom makes breakfast everday for him, invites him to dinner etc and alot more..

“ Jack didn't know what he did to upset her other than stating he was protective of her. ” more dense then japanse anime characters. I cant believe he is so charming and seductive to his grandma who didnt give him any signals yet so stupid to his sister.

“ Jack said as he took a step back from her wondering why her hands were roaming over his chest.” Oh come on… you know about incest and participate in it.. cant he connectthe dots..?

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

Why not go pick up your one true love on the way out of town?

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I know this comment is coming in way after the posting of this thread, so here's my two cents.

From a sex standpoint this is one of the hottest stories that I have read and I've read a ton of stories going back over 2o years, and while I do not like to criticize how an author writes their story, this is one of the most confusing and frankly stupidest stories I have read.

Jack starts off ogling his sister while she sunbathes going so far as to masturbate to her and he finds his mother attractive, but he does not see how they both are throwing themselves at him for what appears to be months if not longer. Yet without any reason to back himself up he goes after his grandmother, very odd imo.

Why his mom though that drugging and raping him was a good idea defies all logic and common sense.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

5⭐️ story ,, his love is grandma yet they raped and ruined him,, I hope this gets better with grandma since that is his true love

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked it gave it a 4

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story 5 I hope that you don’t leave it to long before you continue with the rest of the story please make it sooner rather than later.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak5 months ago

What the fuck is wrong with this chapter? Jack's all nice to his grandma, but he's a total asshole to his mom and sister. The last chapter was much better, I rated it 5 stars. But this chapter is just bad, the only good thing is the love scenes between Jack and his grandma. I'll rate it 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story seems kind of backwards. Would have made more sense to fall for his sister and be raped by his mom and grandma. Weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES