Unconditional Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack left her room and went to take a quick piss before heading to his old room. Upon opening the door, he saw Blair sitting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a white sleeveless tank top that came down to the top of her panties and from the angle, what looked to be a pair of white thong style panties. One thing he noticed that struck him as odd was that her tank top had a few holes in it like the material was worn and falling apart and he noticed a few stains on it and her panties as well. Making a mental note, he would need to ask her about their finances tomorrow so he could help. If they were in a bad way financially, he was glad he had made the plans he did so he could help them. Lover or not, they were family and deserved have fresh, newer clothes.

He also realized that he had noticed small things with the house itself that seemed like it wasn't being maintained. This could be due to laziness or lack of funds, but again, he wanted to get to the bottom of it.

He did notice she had some extra thickness to her stomach as well as some extra stretchmarks on her thighs, but it didn't bother him one bit. To him, the extra weight and the sight of stretchmarks signified she was a woman and not some fake model or Barbie doll. She was still just as sexy and beautiful as he remembered.

"I-I didn't want to intrude on you, but since this is my room now, I didn't know where to sleep. But if you want, you can have your room back and I will sleep with Olivia," she stammered as she didn't want to leave but she didn't know how to ask him if he would share his bed with her. Though they had shared a loving kiss downstairs and he had talked about doing things with her, she didn't want to rush it too much and have him leave again. Truthfully, she didn't know if she could mentally handle it if he left her again.

Walking up so he was right in front of her and towering over her at the moment, she seemed so small as she sat there. Then, he used his hand to raise her chin up and she slowly stood, her lips inches from his, "Do you really want to leave or would you rather stay instead?" He could easily see how turned on she currently was as her darker nipples were pressing hard against the material of her shirt. Again, he could smell her sex in the air and it made his nose wiggle, wondering if she would smell that good as his tongue explored her folds.

"I-I would r-rather stay," she said as her voice croaked. The anticipation was killing her as she stood there. "JUST TELL ME TO GO IF YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE!" she screamed out in her mind.

Instead of answering her, Jack kissed her near perfect lips as he felt the same wonderful feeling he did when he kissed Helen's. Shaking that from his mind, he needed to focus on the here-and-now and not the past. He would forever keep his grandmother in his memories, but there was a willing woman here who loved him and in his heart, he needed to give her a chance as well as his full attention.

His hands wrapped around her body pulling her close. As both of their mouths opened simultaneously, their tongues started to explore each other. However, he heard her yelp as he slapped both ass cheeks, gripping their soft, thick flesh.

Reluctantly, Blair pulled back from the kiss and asked, "So? Do you want me to stay too?"

Jack just smiled wickedly at her as his hands released her ass and instead he pulled her shirt over her head and launched it into the air. She could only nod knowing that this truly meant he wanted her to stay. Her response was to rip his shirt open, pull it off his arms and toss it aside as she giggled.

Next he picked her up quickly, causing her to yelp again and thinking how cute her yelps were, and kissed his way from her neck down to her succulent breasts. Though nothing near the size of his mother's or grandmother's, they were perfect to him. Her areolas and nipples were darker than her tanned skin and her nipples stood out like giant erasers. She had lighter colored stretchmarks on the sides of her breasts, most likely due to their child being born and her breasts swelling up.

Sucking on her breasts, she started to moan as she threw her head back. Her nails went into his scalp as she pulled him into her bosom. His lips trailed themselves around every inch of her succulent orbs, missing her areolas and nipples on purpose which drove her nuts. She had wanted to know what his lips would feel like on her nipples since she felt his lips on hers. "Please stop teasing me," she begged.

Jack chuckled but then felt his sister's nails digging harder into his scalp knowing she didn't like him laughing at her. So to give her what she wanted, he sucked her nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue while he felt his teeth raked against it as he pulled his head back.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled out as she felt shocks hitting all over her body. It was better than when anyone else had sucked on her orbs, though she couldn't explain why.

"I know my breasts aren't as big as Grandma's or Mom's but I hope ..." Blair was saying as she was cut off with a finger to her lips to hush her.

Jack looked up to her as seriously as he could and said, "I don't want to hear you ever say that your body is not as good as anyone else. You are perfect in your own way and I wouldn't want you any other way." He then kissed her lips as they fell onto the bed behind her.

Kissing his way down her body, Jack reached the top of her panties and slowly pulled them down her thick hips. He had always liked how her big ass bounced with each step but seeing it up close like this was much better, even from the front. Once her panties were down and off, he kissed up her left leg, starting with the top of her foot, then to her calf and then her thigh.

Blair felt goosebumps follow her brother's lips and the occasional flick of his tongue. Just as she felt him get close to where she wanted him, she groaned in frustration as she felt his lips and tongue run along her other thigh. "God that feels good!" she moaned loving how it felt to have his lips on her flesh. "But I need you inside of me brother. Need to feel you again. Show me everything. Love me PLEASE!" she yelled.

Deciding it better to skip to the main course, Jack decided against teasing her anymore. If things went well, there would be plenty of time for that later in the coming days, if not years. Jack moved his face so he could get a good look at her pussy. Her lips were still tight and barely pulled out. He half expected her to be much more lose due to having a child but it was one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen.

One other thing he noticed was that she was waxed bare of any hair much like his grandmother had done. It gave a certain feel to him when he would eat his grandmother that felt wonderful and he wondered if hers would be the same.

Running his tongue through her labia, he heard her whimper before he saw her body shake, firing off her first orgasm. He chuckled as he said, "You really are a lot like her. She orgasmed the first time I did that to her as well."

"I couldn't hold it. It just hit me all of a sudden," Blair said once her orgasm had subsided.

Jack smiled, "If you liked that, then how about this," he said as he ran his tongue up and down on her inner and outer labia, making sure not to do the same motion twice.

"Holy Shit!" she yelled trying to cover her mouth. She knew she needed to be more careful, else her daughter would wake up and come into the room and possibly catch them in a precarious situation.

"I do love hearing you moan," Jack said before he plunged his tongue deep within her canal, tasting her sweet cream. She tasted sweeter than his grandmother, though he couldn't or wouldn't say or think who was better.

Once his tongue entered her canal, Blair's back left the bed and she screamed, unable to cover her mouth in time. Her legs also clamped around her brother's head making sure he wasn't going anywhere, though it was involuntarily. "That feels sooo good Jacky. You're gonna make me cum again if you keep that up."

Jack used his arms to pry her legs open just slightly so he could latch onto her clitoris. He didn't know which side of her clitoris she preferred but he would try all and see how much she squirmed. Sucking directly on that little collection of nerves, it went into his mouth as he raked his teeth over it. Her squirming and constant moaning told him that he was hitting the right spots but he wanted her to cum again and hard.

Releasing her clit from his mouth, he attacked first the left side of her clit which got the response he wanted but not enough. Then he attacked the right side and she screamed out her bliss as her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami, "SWEET FUCKING JESUSSSSSSS!"

Knowing he had hit the right spot, Jack doubled his efforts and while she was trying to come down from her orgasm, another one fired off right away taking her by surprise. Jack moved his mouth down to taste the sweet cream that she was producing.

"NO MORE, NO MORE, NO... MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Blair screamed out as her third orgasm took her over. She needed a day that was less emotional to be able to beat what her brother had told her earlier, but she was determined to show him that she was willing and able to do whatever it took to please him.

"Are you saying you don't want any more orgasms?" Jack asked, a huge smirk on his face.

Blair was still riding out her orgasm and trying to recover and could only shake her head 'no'. She wanted something else that only her brother could give her, however this time, she was not ovulating and was in her safe period and knew she wouldn't get pregnant.

Jack kissed back up his sister's body, feeling goosebumps following his lips. Her muscles trembled as he moved further and further north. He made sure to stop and give each of her nipples a good suck and also get a good feel of their perkiness with his hands as well.

Once his lips were on hers, she was like a crazed animal, attacking his lips and tongue with her own. Her hands had moved down his chest, past his tight stomach and then made quick work of his buckle before she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She tried to push them down, but it was hard using her hands and then her feet as they kept getting stuck. Groaning in frustration, she pulled back from his lips, "Dammit, why do your pants have to be a pain to get off."

Jack laughed, "Only when someone sexually frustrated is trying to get them off." Having taken his shoes off once he entered the room, Jack quickly moved his pants and boxers down, exposing his manhood to the open air. His cock had been throbbing in need as it wanted to enter the tight wet hole that he was playing with prior and now would get what it waited for, something both his heads could agree on.

Blair felt the head of his cock running through her labia making her pussy throb in anticipation. She then felt jolts of pleasure as he slapped his cock onto her clit directly, causing her to gasp then moan loudly. She tried but failed to use her legs to pull him into her, even moving her hips up to try to force him inside of her. Groaning in frustration, she finally stopped and waited for the inevitable.

Jack could tell just how bad she wanted, no, needed this. Knowing he was still teasing her, he wanted to keep it up, but decided to cave in and give her what she wanted. Positioning his head at her waiting and willing entrance, he slowly pushed in side of her. Only getting about halfway down before she put her hand on his chest to stop his movements. "Fuck you are tight sis!" Jack moaned not remembering anything this tight on his cock other than when he took his grandmother's anal cherry.

After a few minutes, she released her hand and he pushed another couple inches in. All in all, it took about ten minutes of pushing and waiting for him to get his entire length inside of her. Knowing his cock wasn't the biggest around, or even close to it, he did know it was a good size from what his grandmother had said.

"Fuck you're big," Blair moaned. She could feel his pubic hair tickling her as it was rubbing against her mons and his balls resting against her ass. She looked up lovingly at him, caressing his cheek and smiling, "You are finally home my love and where you should have been long ago. This is how it should have been before you left." She felt tears starting to run down her face as she said, "I love you more than you know and my body will always be willing to please you in any way possible."

Jack smiled at her, knowing that her words were true. Sticking out his tongue, he licked up her warm tears before kissing her succulent lips again, but only briefly this time. "If this is where I'm meant to be, then let me make you squirm under my power," Jack replied with a sinful grin.

Slowly at first, Jack used long, slow and powerful thrusts. Each time he would withdraw until only the head of his penis was inside of her, she would whimper but then she would moan and shake each time he would dive into her as deep as he could.

Blair was truly in heaven as her brother, the love of her life, was slowly fucking her wet and willing hole. She wanted to experience everything he could give her, but she would never say no to this. It was sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her being and her orgasm was building up quickly. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Love me brother! Make me cum all over your cock!"

Hearing her words of encouragement, Jack leaned forward and sucked her closest nipple into his mouth as he moved his hips a little faster. This had the desired effect as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as her arms wrapped around him, pulling his face into her luscious orbs.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh SSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!" she screamed as her orgasm crashed through her coating her brother's tool with her sweet cream.

Deciding to let her ride out her orgasm and give her the full effect, he released her nipple and lightly ran his tongue over her breast, also making sure to stop his thrusting, leaving her fully impaled on his cock.

After a few moments, Blair opened her eyes back to the world, having shut them due to the blissful orgasm that her brother had given her, and looked at her love. She tried to speak but nothing came out. Swallowing hard, she was finally able to get words out, "I need your cum in me Jacky. I need you to complete me again. Make me feel you all night long," she said as her voice croaked.

Jack kissed her lips softly and she returned the kiss before he sat up. Gripping her thighs and getting into a good position, Jack started with a faster pace this time. All that could be heard in the room currently was the grunts of Jack as he performed his task, the moans of pleasure that Blair was giving off and a loud slapping noise as Jack pounded hard into his sister.

Feeling that her orgasm was getting close, Blair yelled to Jack, "I'm close Jacky! Cum with me and coat my womb in your seed! PLEASE! I need it!"

Knowing he could no longer hold back, Jack sped up looking more like a jackrabbit fucking its mate than a person and then in one final hard thrust, he grunted and moaned himself as his cum shot forth down his shaft splashing against her waiting cervix.

Just as the first shot hit her womb, Blair screamed out in bliss as her back arched and her body shook. Her knuckles went white as she had a death grip on the sheets. Jack watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and although her mouth was agape, not a single word came out.

Once Jack was finished, he laid down on the side of Blair and put one hand on her stomach and the other on the back of her head. Simultaneously, he rubbed her belly and stroked her hair having noticed she stopped breathing for about a minute. Then, just as quickly as her breathing had stopped, it resumed as she took deep breaths, gasping for air trying to get her breathing back in control. When he saw she was back in the real world, he kissed her cheek and down to her neck, though only used his lips and not his tongue. He was trying to soothe her and not add too much extra stimulation to her at the moment.

When she finally opened her eyes, she kept looking straight up at the ceiling and said, "Damn! That was the best orgasm I have ever had!"

She then turned to look at Jack who was chuckling at her, "You ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait until we play Rag Doll or Hold It."

Her eyes went wide looking at him wondering what he meant by 'Rag Doll' and 'Hold It' but he just smiled, "Later. Right now, there is someone else who wants to sleep with us, though not in the sense that we just did." Blair giggled as she kissed her brother, finally happy that he was home where he was meant to be.

Jack gave her about ten minutes to recover before helping her to her feet as they both got re-dressed in something more than their birthday suits. The current sheets were soaked and there was no way that they would be able to sleep in here tonight. However, he knew that his sister still had her queen sized mattress and her bed was clean at this moment.

Blair headed to the bathroom as Jack headed to get some water for the two. Once he was back upstairs, he left a bottle on the dresser after drinking down most of the other bottle before he laid into bed with his daughter. Having to re-position Olivia's small body, he made it so that Blair would have enough room as well knowing she was not going to miss out on sleeping with them.

Knowing that his cock had now receded enough so it wouldn't be a problem and given how exhausted he was due to the emotions he went through, he spooned up against his little girl and wrapped his arm around her holding her close.

"Goodnight Daddy," Olivia said feeling her father holding her close to him.

"Goodnight angel," Jack responded, fighting to keep his eyes open until his sister was safe in their bed.

Blair came in a few minutes later wearing one of his old t-shirts that he had left behind. From the way her breasts bounced, he knew she was not wearing a bra but most likely thought she had panties on due to the creampie he had given her minutes earlier. She climbed into bed, spooned up behind Jack and gave them a goodnight as well, with Olivia and Jack saying the same to her.

Jack looked back at his sister for a moment, which prompted a loving kiss before she whispered, "My man is finally back home."

Olivia and Blair were softly snoring moments before sleep overtook Jack himself.

##################################################################################

The next morning, Blair woke up to an empty room. She wondered where her brother and daughter had gone to and searched around the house but could only find her mother. Starting to freak-out, Janet tried to calm her, but it was no use. Finally downstairs on the kitchen table, Blair found a note from Jack stating that he didn't love her and that he took their daughter as she was the only one that truly loved him. He also went on to say that she was a slut and a whore and that he didn't care what happened to her or Janet.

Blair fell to her knees screaming as Janet came over to her and blamed her for being this way. That if she hadn't pushed Jack in the first place, he would still be around and that it was her fault for her daughter leaving and she would have a better life away from a little slut like her.

Sitting up quickly, Blair looked around the room and realized it was a dream. Her daughter was next to her and softly snoring however her brother was not there. Jumping up out of bed, she ran over to Jack's old room and didn't see his clothes from the night before.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" she said over and over again trying to convince herself that it wasn't happening all over again. Next she dashed downstairs, nearly falling down halfway tripping over her feet, and saw there was no sign of her brother. She ran to the window and his car was gone as well.