Unconditional Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Let go of my sister!" Jack yelled at the man.

Both Blair and the man turned to him and the man smiled with an evil grin, "If she knows what's best for her, she will tell you to leave like the good bitch you are."

Realizing she had an opening, Blair broke away from the man and dashed to Jack's side, taking hold of her daughter in her arms.

Now that his sister and daughter were safe, Jack was free to handle the trash in front of him. He quickly grabbed the man by the throat, making sure it would not leave a mark, and held him there as he whispered directly into his ear, "If I ever see you near my sister, her daughter or my mother again or even feel you thought about it, I will make you vanish so that no one knows or cares that a piece of shit like you is gone!"

"D-do you know w-who I am?" the man asked while trying to breath, "My dad owns the company those two whores work for. That means I own ..."

Jack then sent his knee into the man's crotch causing him to stop talking, "Do you think I give a fuck about your little shit-hole construction company? My dad knew about how your father was taking bribes and had hundreds of pages to put you out of business. Not only that but I happen to be friends with the CEO of the biggest construction company in the country and he will force you out of business so that you are sucking off the dirtiest and oldest cocks just to be able to eat! Don't you dare threaten me or them or say you own them as you don't own jack or shit you little fucking turd monkey!"

The man's eyes went wide and then Jack just said plainly, "Now. Do we get each other or do you need more explaining through your peanut sized brain?"

The man just nodded yes that he understood, "Good. Now, I don't know if she wants the hassle or not but if my sister decides to put a suit against you for sexually harassing her, then you will not only admit it but you will admit to every other woman that stepped foot in your office that you weren't the perfect gentleman too. Cause if you don't, I will have your mother and father raped by multiple large men in front of you while you watch before they turn their attention to you."

The man looked scared to hell and then started to piss himself drawing a chuckle from Jack. "Go then and don't let me ever see you again piss-ant."

Jack let go of the man and he scrambled off with his tail tucked between his legs. As he turned to Blair and Olivia, he let out a huff as she launched herself at him, "Thank you sooo much. That was the owner's son. I don't know what he would have done if you weren't around," Blair said through her sobs as tears ran down her face.

"Don't worry, I got you sis," Jack said as he rubbed her back. He looked to his daughter who was also hugging him given that she was still in her mother's arms and he kissed her forehead and cheek causing her to giggle.

Once they separated from their embrace, Jack asked Blair, "Did you get what you wanted at the store?"

Blair bowed her head, "Yes, but your card wouldn't work. I got embarrassed so I ran out of there."

Jack then turned and headed for the store with Blair and Olivia following closely. "Wait here," he said simply as he didn't want his daughter inside the store at such a young age. Not that underwear is a bad thing, but more that some of the more erotic pieces may pose certain questions by his daughter that he didn't want to answer yet.

"Excuse me, but my wife was trying to purchase some merchandise and she was told the card didn't work," Jack said once he reached the counter.

A tall blonde woman walked up to the counter, "Sir if you are referring to the brunette, when we saw the card, we knew it wasn't hers. We don't think she could own a black credit card." Then looking Jack up and down, she smiled evilly at him, "And neither could you."

Jack laughed as he pulled out his phone knowing his faded jeans and concert t-shirt gave him the appearance of being another guy and not a black card holder. "Hey there Art, its Jack. I need a favor from you," he said into the phone right in front of the blonde woman with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Sure Jack, what do you need?" Art responded.

"I'm here at the Perimeter Station Mall north of Atlanta and I have one of your sales clerks that thinks my credit card is stolen and won't let my wife purchase anything. I wanted to get her something special to show her my appreciation, but currently this is ruining the mood."

"Okay, give me a minute," Art responded back. He put Jack on hold for a few minutes and came back, "Tell her to answer her phone."

Jack looked at the blonde and pointed to the phone. The woman looked down and didn't know what he was pointing at until the phone rang. She picked up the phone and there were only a couple of "Yes sirs," coming from her.

"I think we are good Art, thank you for your help," Jack said to Art seeing the evil look on the woman's face.

"Not a problem sir. And do let me know about this wife you have as you haven't talked about her before," Art replied.

Jack ended the call and after another minute the blonde ended the call. She bowed her head and handed Jack back his card, the purchases Blair had selected and a thousand dollar gift card apologizing for the inconvenience. Jack thanked her for her time and left.

Walking out of the store and handing off the bags to Blair, Jack just smiled at the surprised look she gave him, "What? I got friends in high places."

They stopped for lunch before heading to a few more stores so Blair could get a couple new outfits and shoes for both her and Olivia. Once home, Olivia went to go play for a bit while Blair pulled Jack aside, "Why don't you tell me just who you are? How could you get her to not only give you this for free, but we got a gift card out of it and I saw the look of fear in that woman's eyes."

Jack sat down at the kitchen table with Blair sitting next to him, turning her chair so she could look at him, "Well, when I left, I headed to California. As I needed a place to stay, I found this guy that seemed cool and was single and became his roommate. Turns out, his father was an executive at one of the largest money management companies in the country and he was able to get me a job. I worked my tail off and built up my own finances while treating the people how they should be treated and not just a customer that was paying us. In the end, I made a lot of people a lot of money, including myself, and some of them just happen to be CEOs while a few others are famous people."

"Oh which reminds me. A ... um ... friend that is a customer at work named Avery wants to put on a show for us and meet you," Jack said, wondering what she would think of her "special shows".

"Hold on a second!" Blair said shocked, "What do you mean you made yourself a lot of money?" she asked, not knowing if his answer could change how she looked at him but hoped she wasn't so shallow as to allow it.

"Simple. Instead of spending money on things that don't matter such as expensive cars, fancy restaurants and other things, I saved everything I had only spending money on food. I bought a small used car for five grand and due to the short distance of living downtown, only had to fuel up every four to six weeks. I then got a tip of a startup company that was going live on the stock market and bought in when it opened at seventeen dollars a share. Two years later, it was worth over four hundred a share and I had kept dumping money into it until I felt it was time to pull out." Laughing loudly Jack finished, "Damn good timing it was as the stock went bottoms up when it was found out they were selling secrets to foreign governments. They folded within a month after that and all their executives are in prison now for knowing about it."

"Well, that explains how you got it, but how much do you have exactly?" she asked curious how much her brother had made during his time away.

"I'm not ready to say just yet, but if you want a clue, you can look at the letter I left you."

Just then, Blair jumped up and ran over to her purse and pulled out the letter and headed back to the table. She opened up the letter and tears formed in her eyes as she read the letter. It detailed how after everything they did to him, he still loved them and missed them but didn't want to be forced back into doing anything but if Olivia was his daughter, that he hoped the money would help until he was ready to face them.

Blair then looked at the check and her eyes went wide. She looked at Jack who had a smile on his face and her mouth hung open. She then looked back down and realized she wasn't dreaming. The check was for $500,000 and was made out to her. "I-I don't know what to say."

"Well, if the money really means that much to you, then ..." Jack was saying before he saw and heard something that made him smile.

Blair ripped the check up and threw the pieces in the air, "I don't need your money. I ... I mean we, need you. If you want to share your wealth with me, that is your choice, but as long as I have you by my side that is what I really want. And I don't mean you have to share my bed if you don't want to." Her smile then turned to a sly seductive smirk as she unbuttoned her blouse and showed him her body, "Though I will still love you, I would also love to have your hands and other parts, all over my body, touching me in ways that only you can ever touch me."

Jack reached out and pulled her close kissing her navel as she moaned out loving how his lips were on her. Her hands went to his head as her nails raked through his scalp. "So who is this friend of yours and what kind of a show is it?" Blair asked him, almost in a trance.

"She is a client and a porn star and does strip shows for me to show her appreciation," Jack replied plainly. He could never get over how soft her skin was or how wonderful it was.

"WHAT?" she growled as she pulled his head back.

"Relax," he replied in a calming voice, "She is just a friend and it is just a show. The closest we came to doing anything was when she came to see me once and gave me a lap dance but I told her I wouldn't have sex with her as I was with someone."

"Oh. Did grandma ever meet her or see her shows?" Blair asked wondering just how close this woman was to him.

"Yes and yes. Though during the show, Avery didn't know she was there and halfway through she gave me a blowjob," Jack responded knowing that was a fun weekend that he shared with Helen. She had gotten really kinky that weekend and showed him things he never imagined she would do.

Blair thought for a second but released his hair and he went back to kissing her stomach. She couldn't deny how he felt and since he had returned, he had given her everything she wanted. "Okay. I would like to meet this Avery and see her show. Do you think she would allow me to watch?"

Jack looked up at her and smiled, "Of course. She had been wanting to have a foursome with me and my girlfriend even if it is remotely. I just couldn't bring grandma into it since she had met her before and knew we were related. You, she doesn't know, so we should be safe. Though somehow I feel she wouldn't mind as she does do some of those fake incest videos as part of her company."

Jack placed a call to Avery and set something up for 10pm that night. Then, along with Blair and Olivia, they went shopping for food and he was suckered into buying all sorts of goodies for his little angel, though it didn't bother him as he doubted she had been this spoiled in a long time.

Once Janet was home, she and Blair made dinner and Blair told her that she called Bob and said that she wasn't coming back in. Bob had told her that he was happy to hear that and that he could finally retire as he was only there to watch over her as he saw her as a daughter as well and didn't want any of the assholes that worked there to take advantage of her. Janet was not happy about the situation but Jack then stepped in and let her know she could leave too as he told her none of those pricks deserved her. Janet was happy to hear that from her son, but since she was in her sexual prime, she decided against it for now at least.

During dinner, they sat at the dining room table and had a feast with each person being completely stuffed. For the three ladies, it was the first time in ages since they had really felt that with a home cooked meal. After the table was cleared and the dishes were done, with Jack's help, they sat down to watch another kid's movie as was requested by Olivia.

When the movie was over and Olivia was now passed out, Jack took her to Janet's room letting her know that he and Blair had something special to do. Janet kissed her son on the lips and told him that she was glad that her bad decision did not completely ruin the relationship between her son and daughter.

Back downstairs, Jack had his laptop in his hands and guided Blair over to the study, where they locked the door and moved the curtains so they wouldn't be disturbed. Then, Jack connected his personal VPN and connected to the meeting.

"Hey Jack, how are you?" Avery said from her computer, her webcam showing she was wearing a bikini top but not showing what she had on past her navel.

"Hello Avery, how's the weather out in Cali?" Jack responded.

"Sunny as always sweetie," Avery responded a smile. "Sooo ... do I get to meet this elusive girlfriend of yours?" she asked, hoping it was who she thought it was.

"Yep, she is right here. Say hi Blair," Jack said with a grin.

Blair moved the computer so that she and Jack was in the picture and waved, "Hi Avery. Jack has told me so much about you." She was trying to keep an open mind, but when she saw Avery with her shoulder length dark brown hair, large perfect looking breasts and flat stomach, she couldn't help but get jealous and think that her brother could have taken Avery over her.

"WOW! She's gorgeous. Much better than the pictures I saw of her online," Avery said, feeling her bi-sexual side coming out. She had done many scenes with other women and loved them better than the ones with the guys as there was only one guy in her heart that could make her feel good. This however, led her to have to fake most of her orgasms with her male counterparts.

"Pictures? What do you mean Avery?" Jack responded, wondering how much Avery knew about them.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean for that to slip out, but since the cat is out of the bag ... When you first started handling my money, I did some online research about you. I happened to find Blair's Facebook account with a bunch of pictures of you and how much she adored her little brother," Avery responded, feeling her cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

Jack went pale at the realization that Avery knew that he was in an incestuous relationship with his sister. He hoped she wouldn't figure out that her daughter was his, but he had opened that up to her too without realizing it. "So ... what do we do from here Avery? Are you going to blackmail me?" Jack asked, feeling his anger rising.

"WHAT!" Avery yelled back feeling horrible for it coming out this way, "Oh NO NO NO! Um ... I know a way to make this better." Avery jumped off the bed leaving the camera watching the wall. She went into the living room to grab her boyfriend and brought him back, knowing her own daughter and son were busy at that moment.

"Jack, Blair. Let me introduce my boyfriend and the love of my life," Avery said as she pulled the man into the picture.

"HOLY SHIT! That is Harry Slammer from your company's videos!" Jack yelled but then contained himself. "Wait. Isn't he ..."

"That is right Jack. Jamie is my little brother and we have been together for years. You always asked why my boyfriend wouldn't marry me and if he didn't soon, then I needed to find a new one. Well, this is why. He has asked me but I can't wear the engagement ring out of fear of others finding out who he is. However at home, I wear it with pride and I call him my hubby all the time," Avery finished this by pulling her brother into a kiss.

Jamie (whose screen name is Harry Slammer) looked at the camera and at Avery after their kiss in annoyance, "Avery is this wise to let some random guy know that we are together. I mean you are like a celeb in the porn industry and if we are caught ..."

"Jamie relax. Jack and his sister Blair are just like us. They even have a child together, though not as old as Alisha is but more closer to Cody's age," she replied trying to calm her brother down. He had been the brains behind most of the scenes knowing what guys would want to see and to pay for, whereas she more handled the money side and helping to get the female talents to join them. Together, they made a great team and everyone on the outside just saw them as business partners as they would never sleep with each other on camera.

Jack took a deep breath, "That is right Harr ... I mean Jamie. Sorry, used to your stage name. But yes, we are together and do have a child together."

Blair's heart fluttered knowing that not only did they find a couple like them that would allow themselves to not have to lie, but also that he just admitted that they were together and basically stated they were a couple, which she had always hoped for.

"Well ... we should start first, don't you think baby?" Avery asked Jamie as her tongue flicked against her teeth. Jamie moved the webcam back so that it was sitting on their dresser. He then walked over to Avery and kissed her, making sure their viewers could see that their tongues were playing with each other. "Mmmm baby. You know I love feeling your tongue in my mouth. And on other things too," Avery said with a seductive voice.

"And you know I love doing things to you that other guys only dream of," Jamie replied as he untied her bikini top. Jamie then got on the bed with her and turned her body to the camera, allowing the top to fall but replacing it with his hands so her nipples were still covered. "So are you ready to see some of the most amazing tits you have ever seen?" Jamie asked into the camera.

Slowly, he moved his hands under Avery's breasts cupping and massaging them. Jack and Blair could see the nipple ring that Avery had on her right nipple, but Jack had always thought it was a fake due to the close ups he had seen in her more recent videos but when Jamie pulled on her other nipple and pulled on the ring and he watched as her nipple was pulled away from her body making her breasts into a cone shape as Avery whimpered, he knew it was real.

"Now that you've seen my puppies, how bout we see yours," Avery said pointing specifically to Blair.

Blair swallowed knowing this was all new to her, but Jack took the initiative and pushed his computer back and pulled Blair into his lap causing her to yelp. Instead of being slow with her, he ripped her shirt open causing her to gasp and then moan as his hands roamed over her torso. Then, he unclasped her bra and followed Jamie in replacing the cups of her bra with his hands. Blair was moaning and moving her hips as Jack kneaded the soft flesh before he brought his hands down to show off her wonderful breasts. Though not as large as Avery's, Jack was more than happy with hers as they were perfect on her body.

"Damn girl. Them are some sexy looking titties. I could eat them all up" Avery said with a hunger in her eyes as she felt Jamie moving one of his hands down her stomach and over her bikini covered crotch. Jamie rubbed his sister's pussy through her bikini hearing her purr and grind her hips on his now hard cock.

Jack didn't remove his hands from his sister's luscious breasts. Instead he massaged her breasts more and more, kneading her soft flesh.