All Comments on 'Unconditional Lust Ch. 02.1'

by Slappy101

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Brother's hairy ass ain't my thang!

I hated to see you ruin a story that started out really nice.

Had I realized that homosexual practices were going to be part of your story, I wouldn't have wasted my time. A "loving baby sister" should not have resorted to trickery to lead him into this disgusting act either.

Slappy101Slappy101almost 15 years agoAuthor
Not everyone's cup of tea

Sorry Wayne, some readers will enjoy a break from the cliche in incest stories, some won't. I warned against bisexual play in the beginning of the story, it was up to you in which way you took that warning. My apologies to have offended your sensitivities in such a way. I can only hope not everyone feels the way that you do. If it's any consolation there won't be anymore male on male after this chapter.

I have plenty of other incest-related stories so feel free to check on those if you like my writing style (sans hairy ass).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ruined

you totally ruined it no guy would act that way as soon as he found out he was tricked and had fucked his brother he would have got pissed and got dressed told his sister he never wanted to see her again then pack and leave keep it realistic and believable this piece of crap belongs in the gay area what is wrong with you idiot writers they have seperate areas for a reason use them

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
and again...

These comments are placed backward so this may seem weird to someone not seeing my comment from 2.2. ruined why did you read 2.2 if you didn't like this one. and as far as the brothers hairy ass comment goes you were warned there was bi sex. I know there is a double standard when it come to bi-sex for a lot of people i.e tow girls is hot 2 guys is gross. You are reading on an exotic site not disney. Slappy keep up the good work.

Slappy101Slappy101over 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks and No thanks

Thank you for your feedback lormahoykyd2007 and for the fellow who wrote "Ruined" but wasn't man enough to place his name, that's your opinion. See the thing is I'm actually a writer, whereas you're a reader, with apparently a very limited mind. This is somewhat of a response to both of your comments. As for keeping the members of an incest group limited, whether I know the rules or not is not a question, its whether the characters acknowledge the rules. Now if a young girl excited about her new and erotic love life was really in such a situation it would not be a far stretch for her to tell her twin brother who she is closest to in the world. If their mother catches them that isn't up to them, and if she's okay with it, then who will one of them tell? The police? No. And as for ruining the story by surprising the reader with gay incest, that's called a story telling element, the surprise is the biggest part of that chapter, that's what it's all leading up to. And actually though you may be right about a guy not reacting exactly like that, that's quite true for many men I'm sure. Some would find it incredibly erotic, however, and would react like I wrote the story. If you don't like what you see, stop reading my work. I won't be offended, promise.

Thank you for all of your encouragement again, lormahoykyd2007, it's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This cunt author needs a good slap

for saying such fuckwitted BS the dirty nonce pedo from 'just a reader'(but not of your nonce category)

Slappy101Slappy101over 14 years agoAuthor
?

I'm not even sure of what the last comment was supposed to mean. To each their own I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

I really loved the storyline of this and the way in which it was written. Until the part with the mother, its just a bit to cliched along with the rest of these incest stories, but each to there own, i may not have liked that part but others did. The rest of it was great. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ruined.

The story was amazing, until the gay part with the brother. That totally ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF??????????

Dude if your piss is green you need to hit the hospital right now. That shit is soooooooo disgusting i couldn't even get into the rest of the story and the tricking of the brother is sooo fucked up. It makes rose look like kind of a bitch and a punk. But green piss most certainly ruined it for me!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs to drink more water!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
typical ass wipe writer

again we have a STUPID writer that AMBUSHES the readers with gay shit, that belongs in the gay area not here. between the gay shit and your tirade you should be banned and your sick stories deleted. and people wonder why this site is going to hell IT'S BECAUSE THE WRITERS ARE STUPID AND THE WEBMASTERS DON'T GIVE A DMN ABOUT THE SITE .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Green piss?

I don't even think that's biologically possible in humans. Seriously, out of the millions of times you've taken a piss, has it ever been even remotely any shade of green? Piss is either clear (a sign that you're fairly hydrated) or a dark yellow (dehydrated), or somewhere in between. I seriously can't finish reading the rest of your story. I could somewhat forgive the hymen screw up from the last chapter. But everyone pees. You should know better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is impossible to piss whilst having full intercourse.. This is natures way of protecting the woman. Check it out please. That and the homo part spoilt it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous