All Comments on 'Unconquered Pt. 04'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r! And Devi Lacroix

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Yeah

I like this. I'm hoping it mostly stays like this. Plenty of danger and challenges sure, but with the world so full of possibilities and magic, why not have the main character stay kind of... goofy?

However it goes, I love your stories, and look forward to more. Thanks again.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
This is just too

funny and imaginative to miss. Love June slapping him upside the back of the head! I sure love the idea of Xora and what she adds to this. I just adore all this snark and wit! :)

Interesting he will have some more smarts on the way. I'm very interested to see how this fight goes.

toolbox0toolbox0over 4 years ago
Good writing

I'm really enjoying this completely new world and universe you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is really great stuff, the comedy is very well balanced and you have such fascinating ideas for the lunar wives, please keep this going as I want to see what happens next!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone!

Yes...completely new universe and world...*covers up Exalted with a blanket* There...no one will know...

MankeyMankeyover 4 years ago
Comical, witty ...

and so unlike anything else I have read so far on this site. Do please keep this going, the humour you have managed to capture is delightful, and I am loving waiting to see where you take these characters next. Must admit though, still confused about Chirp the Saris. Do they get the option at some later point to leave their androgynous state and claim a specific gender for themselves?

Paladin_TPaladin_Tover 4 years ago
Goddamn muscle girls...

So at first this lightly had my interest but then you added in the best Damn thing ever, SEXY ASS MUSCLE GIRL!!! And she's even a street shark so it's even better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story

Keep up the character development, comedy, and fantasy worldbuilding so glorious the sun couldn't outshine it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous