Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There... that's better," I said. "Why don't you get wet." I backed out of the spray, letting her move underneath the water. I tried to look up, trying not to see anything below her face. She tilted her head back and... well... I lost my focus for a moment and found myself admiring her beautiful breasts. When I looked up, I was surprised that she was staring right at me. She caught me ogling her.

I poured some of the liquid soap into my hand and used it to wash my body, one handed, while I kept the other covering my privates.

"Are you all ready?" I asked as she stepped forward, turning off the water and walking towards me. She grabbed my hand and put it on her chest, rubbing the soap on her own body. "Oh, honey, you can do the soap yourself I think." When I tried to pull away, she protested, holding my hand even tighter as she slid it over her chest. "Ok... ok... I can do it."

She grab the liquid soap, squirted it on her chest, and began washing herself with my hand as I tried not to look at her. She held my hand with both of her's directing it over her skin. I could feel her breasts giving way under my touch, feel the hardness of her nipples slid over my palm and between my fingers as she squeezed her breast using my hand. My other was still covering my groin, but I found it harder and harder to conceal my ever-growing erection.

"Use both hands, daddy," she said, pulling at my other arm.

I resisted her tugging. "Oh... I think I can do it with one hand, it's ok." I managed to keep myself covered, at least, but she was directing my hand toward places I didn't want to go again as she moved it onto her stomach. "I... I know where to wash you. You don't have to guide my hand like that." Finally, I felt my hand moving to her lower abdomen, as she was trying to move it between her legs. "Not down there, honey. Not down there."

"Oh, daddy... it feels so good," she moaned softly.

"Oh... um... I know it feels good, sweetheart," I said. "It's just... not something you're supposed to be doing... with me. Ok? You can wash... that part... and I'll do... your shoulders and back."

I grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and held it out for her hands. "Here... here's the soap. Take it in your hand honey."

But it was no use. She slid my hand between her thighs and I felt her young, hot, wet pussy. I shuddered. I knew I had touched her there not too long ago, but... I just couldn't.

"Sweetheart, take my hand off of your... your vagina," I plead, but she just closed her eyes and smiled a little, enjoying the sensation as she humped against my hand. "Honey... listen to me."

But she didn't listen. She didn't want to listen. She was going to jack off with my hand no matter what. She held my hand tightly with both of her's as her hips moved up and back, grinding into it.

"Yes, daddy," she moaned. "Yes... touch my pussy."

"Honey, I think your... vagina... is clean enough. You have to let go of daddy's hand. Honey please. Honey, I think it's clean." With a sudden pull, I pulled my hand free from her grasp and backed away from her again. She stood there, panting. I suspected she had been close to an orgasm and I denied it, leaving her rather frustrated. I wasn't sure how she was going to take it.

"Ok... let's rinse you off and be off to bed. Does that sound good?" I asked, hoping this whole episode was over.

"Give me the soap," she said, holding her hand out.

"You're gonna wash yourself? That's good. Ok." I handed her the bottle of soap. "I'm going to turn on the water and start rinsing off. You should finish up and do the same." I slid by her and turned the water on, then turned around to face her. I felt the water flowing down my back, rinsing me off, but then she stepped towards me and squirted soap onto my chest. Her hands glided over my chest, cleaning me.

"Oh!" I said, surprised. "Honey... you don't need to wash me. I've already washed myself. I'm... I'm rinsing off. I don't need any more scrubbing ok? I'm clean."

"But I want to be your good little girl, daddy," she said, ignoring me, rubbing the soap all over my body.

"Ok... ok... just a little bit," I relented, still trying to cover myself as much as I could. Her hands covered my chest and arms and were starting to work down to my abdomen. She smiled up at me, then looked down as her hands moved even lower.

"Honey, please, not that low," I protested, trying my best to keep my hands covering myself. I couldn't grab her hands to move them without uncovering myself. But it didn't take long before she moved my hands out of the way. I could only protest for so long it seemed. My willpower was shit it seemed.

Her fingers wrapped around my shaft as she slid up and down it's length, the soap being a good lubricant. "Oh my God, daddy! You're bigger than I ever thought."

Fuck! Her hands felt so good as she stroked my shaft and cupped my balls, cleaning them, too. I put my hands on the shower walls, trying to steady myself as my legs became weak. I looked up, not wanting to see her standing naked in front of me. My cock was throbbing, getting harder and harder in her little hands, and I was quickly getting close to my orgasm.

"So big, daddy," she moaned, holding me tight at the base with one hand, while the other stroked me fast. "Make it bigger!"

"Oh my God, baby... it's... I'm gonna..." I was overwhelmed with pleasure and knew my orgasm was right around the corner, so I quickly dropped my hands, grabbing her wrists to pull them from me as I backed away.

"Daddy!" she said, frustrated that I stopped her.

"I think... I think I'm clean," I said, panting. "Ok, honey... that's good I think. I think we're done now. Time for bed."

I opened the shower door and stepped out, feeling little rivulets of suds running down my legs. I grabbed my towel and quickly dried off a little before wrapping it around my waist. My cock was throbbing. I'd stopped her moments from my own orgasm so now I'd been edged and left hanging, too. I was panting, blinking a little too much. My heart was racing and my legs felt like jello.

"You ok, daddy?" she smiled coyly, still standing in the shower.

"Yeah honey," I said, trying to act like it was just lightheadedness and not... well not the fact that I was so close to cumming I could barely stand. "It's just... I feel a little light headed. Whew! It's like a sauna in there. Just... dry off please. Promise me you'll go right to bed after this ok? No staying up until the middle of the night. Promise?"

"I promise, daddy," she whined, again poking out her lower lip like a little girl that was refused her candy.

"Ok, then. Goodnight."

I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I was hoping she'd just leave and go to her own room. I quickly pulled the covers up, climbed into bed, and threw my towel aside. My body was still tingling as I lay there, hoping to fall asleep. Ok... I was hoping she'd just go to her room so I could masturbate. I needed to cum badly!

The phone rang within 5 minutes and Em was still in the bathroom. I had no idea what she was doing, but my imagination was running wild, especially when I heard her moaning.

"Hey Beck!" I said, happy to hear her voice.

"Hi honey! We made it to the hotel," she said. "Although the flight wasn't fun, it's nice here. We should think about coming here on a vacation."

"Yeah?" I asked. "Are you going to have time to look around?"

"No," she said almost sadly. "I think it's going to be a pretty busy week. I'm sure I'll be happy to be back home soon to actually get some rest."

"Well, just to let you know, I'm really going to miss you."

"Aw... I'm going to miss you, too. How's Emmanuelle? She doing ok?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah, she's doing ok," I said. "We watched Aladdin together and now we're just getting ready for bed." I felt a little guilty for not telling her what was going on, but I knew that wouldn't go over well. She'd probably accuse me of coming on to my stepdaughter more than blame Emmanuelle.

"Good. Then no real side-effects yet?" she asked.

"Uh, no... all's good," I said, surprised to see a shadow form in the bathroom doorway, just before the light turned off. Emmanuelle walked out of the bathroom in all her naked glory and walked over to the side of the bed opposite me.

"Hopefully that means she won't have any. Well, I'm sure you'll be fine," she said and then yawned. "Oh... I'm sorry. I'm feeling really tired."

I held the phone away from my mouth for a moment and asked as quietly as I could "What do you need honey? You feeling ok?"

To my surprise, Emmanuelle pulled the sheet and blankets down and slid into bed. She slid over to me and hugged me, curling her body against mine.

"Yeah, uh, I know it's late. I'm getting tired here, too," I said uncomfortably. Em's body felt so soft and warm against mine. I pulled the phone away and whispered to Emmanuelle again. "God, pumpkin. You should put your pajamas on."

"But I'm too hot," she whined. "And you don't have your's on."

"Is that Emmanuelle?" Beck asked throught the phone.

"Yeah... um, yeah... she's right here," I said.

"Hi mommy!" Em said, her hand starting to move over my body, starting at my chest, then my abdomen. She circled her fingers over and around my belly button making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Hi baby!" Beck said back. "You feeling ok?"

"Yes mommy. I'm feeling really, really good!" Em said excitedly. Her hand moved to my cock, making me jump and grab her wrist. I pulled the phone from my face for a moment.

"No! What are you doing?" I asked as quietly, but forcefully as I could. "Baby, you can't do that. You're my stepdaughter."

"That's good, baby," Beck continued, totally unaware of what deviant things were happening in her own bed. "The doctor said the prescription would be a mood-lifter. We just have to figure out the right dosage for you."

Em smiled at me, pulling her hand free of mine and putting it back on my cock. "I like feeling like this," she said. "A lot!" She started stroking me, tightening her grip and moving a little faster. "So big..."

We heard Beck laughing a little over the phone. "I bet you do, baby. I bet you do. Are you going to be ok working from home this week hun?"

I exhaled sharply as the pleasure built up inside me. My cock was back to full hardness and Em wasn't wasting a moment. "Um... yeah... it should be ok. Tom said he'd... cover... if something came up that needed me to be in the office."

"I couldn't stop thinking about your dick, daddy," Em whispered, making me shiver. "I just want to kiss it all over."

"That was nice of him," Beck said. "I'm just concerned about leaving Em alone this week."

"Yeah... I... I understand," I said, trying so hard to control my breathing. It was so hard talking to my wife while my stepdaughter gave me a handjob. I never thought I'd ever be in a situation like this and I didn't have a clue what to do. And the doctor practically said to let her do what she wants, but just steer her in the right direction. I'll bet he never thought this would happen! How the hell am I supposed to steer her away? "I'll try not to leave her alone."

I pulled the phone away from my mouth again and again, tried to get Em to stop. "Sweetheart! What would your mother think?"

"I won't tell if you won't," she said, sitting up on her elbow now so she got a better angle. She pulled the blankets and sheet away so that I was fully exposed to her. And sitting up, she definitely got a better view. "I've never seen a dick like this! It's so big!"

"You there?" Beck asked.

I quickly put the phone back up to my ear. "Yeah... uh... yeah, sorry. Just working with Em, here. You said the flight was bad?"

"Oh my gosh... it was..." Beck started to tell me all about the flight, but my mind was elsewhere. Em was definitely making it difficult to think.

"My hand barely fits around it, daddy!" she whispered in awe. "It's so long, too!" She slid her fingertips over and around it, testing it's sensitivity.

I pulled the phone away again. "Pumpkin, you have to stop touching daddy like that."

"But I like touching daddy like this," she said excitedly. "I like making your cock so big."

"Oh, God. We can't do this baby girl."

"Yes we can, daddy."

I brought the phone back up to my ear. "... and then Dan took us to the wrong hotel. We sat there and argued for like 30 minutes trying to convince them we had a reservation."

"Oh," I moaned as Em hit a particularly sensitive spot.

"I know," Beck said, thinking I was making a comment about her hotel problem. "When he finally realized it was the wrong hotel, it took us another 30 minute drive to get to the right one."

"Oh fuck," I moaned as softly as I could. I didn't think I could take much more of this. "No... honey... stop."

"I can't tell you how frustrated and tiring it all was. It shouldn't have taken this long."

"I wanna taste it, daddy," Em said, moving to sit up completely, her mouth quickly moving to slide over my cock and she started sucking on me. I tried to pull her off... but there was nothing to grab except her hair and I sure as hell wasn't going to do that.

"No... uh... it shouldn't. I'm... uh... sorry it was such... a bad trip, hun," I said, trying to complete sentences while pleasure was coursing through my veins. All the blood that I needed it my head to think clearly was now filling my shaft.

"Mmmm... glug... glug." She sounds coming from Em as she sucked and slurped on my cock were definitely too loud.

"What is that sound in the background?" Beck asked.

"Oh, uh... it's just a commercial on the TV," I said, trying to think on my feet as Em deepthroated me. As the pleasure drove me nearly over the edge again all I could think about was to ask how she learned to do that.

"Your dick is so good! Oh yes!" she said, smiling, saliva dripping from her chin.

"Well... I should let you go so I can get some sleep," Beck said. "We have to be at the convention center by 8:00."

"Oh... uh... ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Call... call me when you can," I said.

"I will. Love you! And give my love to Emmanuelle."

"Ok, I will. Love you, too," I said and quickly disconnected the call and set my phone on the nightstand. "Sweetheart! You can't...!"

"I love your cock, daddy. It's so perfect. I love sucking on it, too. Does that feel good daddy?" she asked as she sucked on the head, swirling her tongue over and around it while her hand stroked up and down my shaft.

"It... it doesn't matter if it feels good or not... honey... we... we shouldn't be doing this," I panted. The fact was, I completely enjoyed what she was doing to me. But I still knew how wrong it was and still had enough piece of mind to stop it. "Please, let's just go to sleep, ok?"

Suddenly, Em kicked a leg over me, mounted me, and started grinding her pussy into my stomach. She rested her hands on my chest for a moment, then sat up, showing off her beatiful tits again. Her hips moved up and back and I could feel her hot, wet pussy against my abdomen.

"No... no... sweetheart. Don't do that," I said, knowing just where this was going.

"My pussy is so hot... do you feel it? You made me so wet," she said as she slid lower down my body until her pussy settled onto my shaft and she started grinding on it, sliding it between her pussy lips. "Mmmm... this is how I want to feel you daddy." It didn't take long before her hips started moving faster. Her breathing increased and I could tell she was really getting excited. "Oh fuck! God yes!" she said loudly.

I was so happy I'd hung up with Beck before this happened. All I felt I could do was watch her helplessly from below. She looked like a wild woman... almost animalistic, with her wet hair sticking to her skin, her body flushed and quivering while her pussy slid back and forth against my shaft.

Then she sat up, slightly lifted her hips, and guided my cock into her pussy. She exhaled sharply as she pushed me to the hilt in one push.

I reacted far too slow to stop her. "No, baby! No!" I said loudly, trying to dislodge her as she rode me like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco.

"Fuck me daddy!" she said loudly. "You know you want to."

Yes... yes I wanted to. But... I just couldn't. I shouldn't want to. This was my stepdaughter. I was supposed to take care of her, cherish her... save her for her husband. "Baby, we can't... this is wrong!"

"Fuck! It's so fucking big!" she moaned, closing her eyes and not missing a beat, no matter what I did to try and get her off me.

"Honey, no... we can't," I said, finally giving up... finally just letting her have her way with me.

"Fuck yes!" she said excitedly. "Oh yes, daddy! My little pussy feels so good with you inside!"

My cock was wrapped in her warm, tight, wet pussy and I could feel it milking my cock. And after all this time teasing me over and over again, I just needed to cum. "Baby... you may want to do this now... but you're... oh fuck... you're going to regret it."

"Oh my God! Oh fuck, it feels so good!" she yelled, her ass slamming down on me again and again as she thrust hard and fast.

"This is just the medication..."

"Oh... yes... I love sitting on your fat fucking cock! Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me!" Her body tighted up and trembled, her eyes screwing shut as she let out a loud hiss and came all over my cock. I felt her white-hot juices running down over my balls and dripping onto the bed. And, even then, she didn't stop fucking me, only more slowly again.

I was breathing harder, getting closer and closer to my boiling point. I had no idea how many times she'd cum tonight, how many times she let it all go. But I hadn't... and I'd been so close time and time again. "It's just a lack... of... of impulse control, baby. Oh God... it's the medicine.... You want something you know you shouldn't... but... but the medicine makes you do it anyways."

"So good... so good... my pussy's on fire for you, daddy."

Was that what this was? Was this something she'd wanted to do but didn't because she knew she shouldn't? Is this what she'd been wanting to do with me? The doctor said to let her do whatever she wanted... oh God... But this? Is it true? She's wanted to fuck me all this time?

She leaned down, her body lying fully on mine, while keeping me still embedded inside her, and began kissing me. "I love my daddy!" she moaned softly over and over between kisses. Then she sat up with her hands on my shoulders, hovering over me, with a huge smile on her face. "And now I love my daddy's big fucking dick."

She rested on one hand and used the other to grab her breast and lead the nipple to my mouth. I took it in lovingly, sucking on it, trying to give her so much pleasure while enjoying her body myself. She was barely moving on my cock at this point, but kept me inside. I could feel her pussy squeezing it occasionally as she moved the other breast to my hungry mouth.

She leaned down and kissed me again, her tongue thrusting into my mouth like only an extremely intimate lover would. I sucked on her tongue, enjoying every sensation that she gave me.

"You like fucking my tight, little pussy?" she asked teasingly as she pulled back slightly.

I nodded, slowly, admitting to her that I actually enjoyed fucking my own stepdaughter. "Oh my God why does it have to feel so good?"

She giggled and sat up, ready for another round. "Because you love my pussy, that's why!" I wondered if she'd ever get tired or if this medication would keep her going forever. "You spoil me. Now I'm going to want daddy's cock all the time," she said, giggling. "Daddy-daughter time is the best. Little girls need their daddy."

All the time? Oh my God, this was so wrong.

"Oh God, daddy, I need more. You make my little pussy so needy." She started moving faster again, hell-bent on getting to another orgasm quickly. "Ah yeah, daddy. Yes!" she said, getting into a good rhythm again, her hands on my shoulders, her breasts swaying over my face.