Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 01

Story Info
Man babysits his stepdaughter on medication.
8.2k words
4.66
51.5k
111

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers

"Hello? Doctor!" my wife Beck said as she put her suitcase down in the foyer. Her cab was coming any minute now to take her to the airport for her weeklong business trip in Chicago. "Hi. Yes, this is she. Is everything alright?" She paused a moment, looking at me, concerned. She'd taken our daughter to see a therapist earlier in the day for some kind of extreme depression... and now his office was calling her.

"No she's... she's acting normal," she said, looking at me. "What's going on? Is......" She paused as the doctor said something I couldn't hear. "The side effects?...... To the medication you just prescribed? I wish I had known there were side effects before I agreed...... Well...... No, I haven't noticed any changes in her, but... um... what should we be expecting exactly?"

I was going to ask questions, but it looked like she was getting enough of an earful of information from the doctor.

"She already had her first dose...... I dunno, maybe 10 minutes ago. Can you just tell me exactly what the side effects are?" The doctor ticked off several, to which my wife nodded. Until the last one. "A change in behavior? How?...... appetite...... a loss of inhibition...... confusion...... What does that mean exactly?"

The doctor seemed to describe the symptoms, but it seemed too general for Beck to fully comprehend. "Can you give me an example of what your patients have done while using this medication?... She's not going to do anything inappropriate is she?...... Ok...... Can you just tell me what I need to do to best... help her... when she gets like this? When she changes." Beck nodded uncomfortably. "Just go along with it?...... You're telling me that we should just let her do what she wants to do while she's on this?...... There's got to be something......"

Now that sounded like trouble to me. Beck looked at me, concerned, shaking her head.

"Ok... ok... I got it." She sighed heavily, as if she wasn't sure this was going to work. "I'm sure we can figure this out...... Ok. Thank you doctor." She pulled the phone from her ear and hung up.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Well, it seems that the medication she's on has some side effects."

"That I got," I said. "What kind of side effects?"

"Increased appetite... increased energy... a loss of impulse control and inhibitions."

"What's that supposed to mean for a teenage girl exactly?" I asked.

"I think our little 19-year-old is going to act like a bratty 13-year-old for a while," Beck smiled at me. "She should be less moody, though. So this should get her out of her shell. And he said that she should get used to it and be better at handling it after a month or so."

"Lovely," I said sarcastically.

"Until then, he said it was important not to argue with her when she wants something. He said it would only make her more upset... and potentially violent or even self-destructive."

"But... we can't just let her do what she wants." I said.

"He suggested that we try to keep her away from things that will get her into trouble, first of all. No going to restaurants or shopping. And keep her away from her friends for now. Otherwise, he said to just steer her in the right direction. Maybe show her something else that she might like better," Beck said.

I shook my head, wondering how I could do something like that. I could imagine this was going to be pretty frustrating until we get the whole dosage right.

"I have her phone, so you won't have to fight her over that." She put her hand on my shoulder. "You can do this, right hon?" she asked.

I knew she had to get to the airport if she was going to make her flight. This was an important work conference for her. She couldn't miss it. I knew she'd be worried about both Emmanuelle and me, so I had to show some confidence. "Of course I can," I said with all the confidence I could muster. "It'll be just fine." I took her in my arms and gave her a big hug, then kissed her. "You have a good trip."

"I'll call you when I get to the hotel, ok?"

"That'll work. I'll talk to you in a few hours,I said kissing her again. "I love you."

"I love you, too!"

Beck opened the door and rolled her suitcase behind her to the taxi waiting in the driveway. I stood in the doorway, watching as the driver helped her into the back seat and put her suitcase in the trunk. I waved as they backed away and then drove down the street.

And then, I was alone with my deeply depressed stepdaughter. For a whole week.

The day passed uneventfully and after dinner, I had arranged to watch Em's favorite movie, Aladdin. The new live-action one from just a few years ago with Will Smith, Mena Massoud, and Naomi Scott. I enjoyed it, too, but when it came out, Em was infatuated with it. I just knew it would make her happy.

I changed into a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt that I normally slept in, popped some popcorn, and slid onto the couch. I located the movie on the streaming service and called out to Em.

"Hey pumpkin! You ready to watch the movie?" I yelled.

"Coming!" she called back.

So far, she hadn't shown a hint of the side effects the doctor had warned us about. She came bounding down the stairs and jumped onto the couch beside me, cuddling up next to me with her head on my shoulder. She was wearing her long t-shirt she slept in, one with her favorite boy band from when she was 16.

"Ready!" she said and I pressed the play button and the movie started.

It wasn't 20 minutes into the movie when I could feel her squirming next to me.

"God he's so hot!" she whispered, absently. "I want him. He's so fucking sexy."

Her left hand was under the covers where I watched it moving and I felt her legs and hips moving slightly. She was acting very brazenly, as if I wasn't even there. In one sense it was a bit disturbing, but on the other hand, it was rather erotic. Either way, it made me uncomfortable.

"Oh my God... he makes me sooo wet," she moaned softly.

I could tell that her legs were spread and I was almost certain that she was masturbating under the covers. I pretended to ignore her and just watch the movie, but it became more and more difficult to do. I felt my cock responding, although that was not something I wanted to happen in response to my stepdaughter.

"Fuck! I bet he eats pussy so good. And I bet his cock is huge. Not like any of the boys at school," she whispered to herself.

"Em," I said softly. "Please... stop that and just watch the movie. You're making me uncomfortable."

She stopped, thank God, but unfortunately, it only lasted a minute or two. Then she resumed writhing on the couch beside me.

"Fuck I'm too hot!" she said more loudly and kicked the blanket off both of us, kicking it to the floor. I was embarrassed at first because I had an erection that was difficult to hide with the thin material of my shorts, but she wasn't even paying attention. I was most embarrassed by her. Her legs were spread wide and both hands were digging at her pussy. All she had on under the long t-shirt were her panties, and they were roughly pulled aside, giving her hands free reign.

"Yeah... oh, yeah... God yes," she moaned, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. She was definitely into her masturbation and didn't care that I was watching her. She pulled the bottom of her shirt up and bared her breasts. They were small, but her nipples were big and rock hard. "Ooooh," she moaned as she started playing with both breasts, leaving her pussy wet and uncovered.

"God, I bet he'd suck on my titties so good," she whispered. "I'd love that!"

While her excitement and masturbation more than excited me, I had to make her stop. "Em," I said more loudly. "Please... stop that... and just watch the movie. You're making me really uncomfortable." I sat up and grabbed the blanket off the floor as she stopped and looked at me, a bit surprised. I adjusted the blanket and threw it over the both of us once again and she put her legs together. As I settled in, she leaned against my arm once more, wrapping one arm around mine to hug it. Her other hand stroked my forearm. Her fingers were still wet and she used that to play with my skin. I could smell her... and it aroused me.

I touched myself with my free hand, slowly stroking my hardness with my fingertips through my shorts. God, she made me so hard! I knew this moment was going to be burned into my memory forever. I knew I'd masturbate to it time and time again for the rest of my life. But still... it was wrong.

Once again, in just a minute or two, I felt her moving and squeezing my arm even tighter. She used the hand stroking my forearm to direct my arm between her thighs and I felt them clasp together on it. Her wet pussy was rubbing against my wrist as she ground her hips against me.

"Feels so good, daddy," she whispered, kissing my upper arm. She was breathing hard, definitely enjoying the feeling.

I felt her hot breath against my skin and felt her very wet pussy slide against my wrist. I tried to pull my arm free, but with both of her arms holding me, it was going to take a lot of work to break free... work that would likely trigger her... and work that I wasn't wanting to do. I had to admit that I actually enjoyed her stealing pleasure from me like this.

Within a minute, her hand had slid down to mine, grabbing it, and slowly turning it, so that my palm was now rubbing over her bare, wet pussy and her hips were moving even faster.

"Oh God... your... hands are so big... so strong, daddy. Yes... that feels... so good," she panted.

I shook my head. I couldn't believe this was happening. In no way had I ever planned this to happen. I couldn't even wrap my head around it. This was... was so wrong!

"Touch my pussy, daddy.... just like... just like that," she said as her fingers curled into mine, sliding my fingers into her pussy so that now I was actually fingering her. Her hips were moving faster than I'd ever experienced with a woman as her excitement got the better of her. Each move of her hips slid my palm against her clit and two fingers into her pussy.

I knew I could have stopped this, I really did. I knew it was wrong and that I should never touch my stepdaughter in this way. But she was so insistant, holding my arm and hand so tight that I knew I'd have a fight on my hands to dislodge her. Under normal conditions, maybe I would have done that... hell, under normal conditions she would know that this was wrong and would stop on her own even. But... that medication had made that all disappear. As far as she was concerned, everything was ok.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she moaned loudly, grinding into my palm, making me finger her rapidly. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... yessssss!" She nearly screamed as she came, flooding my hand with her juices.

I pulled my hand from her pussy and firmly gripped the side of my leg with it to keep her from using it again. She still hugged my arm and now her hand was slowly and softly stroking her very wet pussy as I watched. The blanket had falled from us so I sat up and grabbed it, once again laying it over us.

"We um... we need to just watch the movie," I said. But I had a hard time watching the movie as my mind was definitely elsewhere. I replayed this whole thing in my head over and over, trying to figure out what I did wrong and how I could have stopped it. But, of course, I had to admit to myself that I didn't really want to stop it. I was just going to have to face reality.

The movie ended around 10:00pm and I knew Beck would be getting to the hotel soon. "Time to go to bed, pumpkin," I said, tapping her leg and starting to stand.

"Aw, daddy. One more movie! Please?" she begged, trying to hold onto my arm, eagerly wanting to stay up. Of course that damn medication gave her more energy. I would have preferred if she were completely wiped out from her orgasm. But, it was almost like it never even happened. In fact, I had the feeling she was just getting warmed up.

"Well, you're not going to your classes until we figure out the dosage on your medication. So, you can stay up, but daddy's got to go to bed. I'm tired," I said. "I'm going to jump in the shower before your mom calls. Ok?" I needed a shower. I felt very dirty. And not the external kind of dirty. I was a dirty old man. I'd fingered my stepdaughter to an orgasm.

"Why? Daddy! Stay up with me," she begged. "Pleeeeeeeeease!"

"Come on, pumpkin. Daddy's really tired. I need to go to bed," I said, prying my arm and hand out of her firm grasp.

"Oh... ok, daddy," she said, pouting, her lower lip sticking way out, her arms crossing. She looked like she was 5 years old.

"Good night, pumpkin," I said, leaning forward and kissing the top of her head.

"Oh, daddy!" she squealed and I felt her fingers lightly stroke my hard cock through my shorts.

"Baby! Don't do that!" I scolded her, backing away, looking at her sternly. But she was looking right at it, smiling, licking her lips. There was nothing off limits or wrong in her world. She took what she wanted. And seeing that look of desire on her face made me even harder. I could feel my cock twitch a little.

She bit her lower lip and moved to the edge of the couch, hoping she'd be able to reach me.

"I'm going to take a shower. You just stay here and watch another movie." I turned and walked up the stairs. My cock was throbbing and bouncing with each step I took. I was going to be happy for some alone time to get rid of that damn erection. With the memory of fingering Em still active in my mind, I knew that's what I'd masturbate to.

There was a bathroom just off the master bedroom and I slipped inside, not even bothering to close the door. I never did. I took my shorts and t-shirt off and slipped into the shower, sliding the glass door closed behind me. The water felt so good as it cascaded over my body and I used the soap to get a good lather up. I closed my eyes as my hands caressed my body and slowly moved down to my throbbing erection.

God, it felt so good to slide my hand up and down my shaft. I put my other hand on the wall in front of me and leaned against it and took my mind back to what happened on the couch. God, I played with myself as I remembered watching my stepdaughter fingering her hot pussy. I imagined her telling me how she was feeling, how badly she needed me to make her cum, and I felt my cock lurch in my hand. God, that was so hot! I could never have imagined anything more erotic than that. First having her fingering herself... and then forcing me to finger her. Oh my God!

"Fuck," I moaned, feeling the pleasure my cock was giving me as my hand moved up and down it's length. Then I paid a little extra attention to the tip, squeezing it and sliding over the extra-sensitive head. God knows I needed this. With Beck gone all week and my daughter acting the way she was, I needed some relief. And it looked like this was going to be how I got it for the next week, masturbating in the warmth and privacy of my own bath.

"Oh yeah," I moaned again, moving my hand more rapidly. I knew I was going to orgasm quickly. I didn't want to, I wanted this wonderful feeling to last. But, damn, I was just so excited. "Oh... fuck..."

And then I heard a familiar giggle and a shiver went down my spine. I immediately let go of my cock, covered myself with both hands, and turned away from the glass shower doors. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Emmanuelle standing just outside the shower door.

"Oh my gosh! Pumpkin! What are you doing in the bathroom? I'm taking a shower!" I said, trying not to sound too scolding. You're not supposed to come in here while I'm taking a shower." I turned the knob, turning the water off.

"I wanted to see you, daddy," she said, her hand sliding between her thighs, obviously touching herself. As soon as I saw that, I felt my cock surge against my hands. I definitely knew where it stood in all this.

"Oh... um... of course," I said, trying to sound reasonable. I knew the drug was doing things to her head and I really didn't want to set her off. "But, honey? Honey, do you mind waiting until I'm done taking a shower and then I'll come see you? You know how much I like my privacy."

"Daddy," she whined a little.

"Honey, what are you doing in here?" I asked. "Do you need something? Are you feeling ok?"

"I don't know, daddy. I do feel a little funny," she said, still playing with herself.

"Oh... ok... um, sweetheart... I... I need to tell you something," I said. I was hoping she could be reasonable. "You know that medication you took earlier? Well, it might make you want to do things that... well, you might not... or shouldn't... want to do normally. But... um... you probably should just listen to your father and... uh... everything will be ok. Alright?"

"Yes, daddy," she agreed.

"Do you mind leaving the bathroom until I'm done taking my shower?"

"No, daddy. I want to see your... thing," she admitted.

"Oh... well, honey... that's very inappropriate," I said. I wasn't winning the battle of reason. "I'm your... I'm naked. You can't see your daddy naked like this. You're a grown woman."

"I want to see it, daddy," she said, almost whispering it.

"Alright... alright, honey, you can stay in the bathroom. Just, um, would you mind turning around? Can I have at least a little privacy please? I just... don't know what to do."

As I helplessly watched, Em started sliding her night shirt up and over her head. And then quickly peeled her panties off and stepped out of them, leaving them both on the bathroom floor.

"Honey!" I said in shock as her naked body was revealed. She was far enough away from the glass door that I couldn't get a good look at her, but I for sure knew she was completely naked. "Honey... leave your clothes on, please! Pumpkin, why are you taking your clothes off? Remember what I said... just do as I say and we'll be alright. You shouldn't do this."

Em moved over to the shower and pulled at the door, sliding it open. She stood there completely naked, exposed to me... her stepfather.

"Oh jeez!" I said in shock, covering my eyes with one of my hands. "I shouldn't be seeing those." I shook my head, not knowing what to do or say. "Sweetheart, do you want to take a shower?" I asked. She just looked at me as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. She was only two feet away now. I tried to back away as far as I could, but the shower wasn't that large. "Ok, if you want to take a shower, just let daddy get out first."

"But I want to you to be here, too, daddy," she said.

"Oh, no, honey, we can't take one together," I gently protested, once again hoping to reason with her. "Sweetheart, you can't take a shower with your father. No matter how much you think you want to. It's just not right. Honey, do you understand?"

She looked like she didn't even care. The morality of the situation, my reasoning with her, was having no effect.

"Ok, you can take a shower, just let me get out and get my towel," I said, trying to maneuver around her, unsuccessfully. All I did do was manage to get close enough to her that she put her hands on me. But I did manage to grab my washcloth and used that to cover myself... as much as I could anyway.

"Honey... I'm trying to get out so you can shower," I said.

"No daddy... I want to be in here with you."

"No... no, we were not going to take a shower together." She grabbed my washcloth and pulled it out of my hand forcing me to cover myself with both hands once more. "Oh... um... that was my washcloth honey." I then realized that I was either going to give in, or there was going to be a huge blow-up. I decided to give in. "Ok... ok... we can take a shower together. Do you want me to turn the water on? Just... try not to look at daddy ok?"

I grabbed the knob and turned the water on again, on hot. The water felt good as I took the brunt of the spray.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers