Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that feels so freaking good!" I growled, my hands cupping her breasts, sliding her nipples between my fingers and squeezing them.

"I like when my daddy growls at me like that. Oh... oh... oh fuck, daaaaddyyyyyyy!" she yelled, getting to her orgasm more quickly than I'd ever imagined. Not only was she getting a ton of orgasms tonight, it seemed like it never slowed her down. "I love your cock, daddy! Yes, daddy! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Make me cum! Make me cum! Don't stop! Ohhhh God... I'm cumming!" Her body tighted once again, her head falling back as she giggled all through her orgasm, her juices once again coating my groin.

When she was done trembling this time, she slipped off my cock and slipped off me. She giggled like a mad woman as she moved between my legs and grabbed my cock again. "You wanna cum on your baby girl, daddy?" she asked as she started stroking me slowly and licking my shaft.

"Oh my God... baby... you're going to make me cum," I moaned.

"Yes I am," she said firmly, sucking on the head a moment as her hands moved faster on my shaft. "I want to make my daddy feel really good and make a mess all over me. Yeah, daddy, I need your cum. I've been a good little girl. Don't I deserve my reward?"

"Oh fuck," I moaned, getting so close.

"I love to feel you shake and get all gaspy for me, daddy. Mmmmm, yes, daddy. Please? Please? I want to be your good little girl and make you feel so good. I want to make you cum. I need your cum, daddy. I need your cum."

It didn't take long for her to get her wish. She was stroking me so well while licking the head that she pushed me over the edge easily and quickly. I grabbed at the bed beneath me, holding the fitted sheet tight as my hips thrust into the air.

"Oh God," I moaned. "Don't stop, baby... don't stop. Oooh... oh shit... oh fuck!" I cried out as I came, my load spraying out over and around her face and into her waiting mouth.

She was smiling so broadly as my cum sprayed all over her as if that was her most cherished gift ever. "So good! God your cum tastes so good," she said as she scooped the gobs of white hot spunk into her mouth and swallowed. She licked her hand and fingers clean, then licked my sensitive cock, cleaning me off.

We were both breathing hard and a bit spent as she crawled back on top of me and layed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her warm body against me. I stroked her head and back, just enjoying her presence.

"I can't believe we just did that," I whispered, trying to control my breathing. My heart was still beating a million times a minute.

"I loved it, daddy," she said, sounding tired at last. "I can hear your heart beating."

"You feel better now, baby?"

"Oh yes, daddy, much better."

We sat like that for several long minutes, until both of us were breathing much slower.

"Oh my God," I whispered. "I haven't felt this good in... in years!" It was hard to tell, but she wasn't stirring or talking to me, so I had the impression she had fallen asleep.

"Honey... honey?" I whispered gently, trying to determine if she was awake or not. "Already asleep?" I had to laugh. The girl with all the energy before was now wiped out. And the man with much less energy was still awake. But my mind was still racing, trying to come to terms of what had happened in just a few short hours this evening.

"Oh my God," I whispered, mostly talking to myself. "Impulse control, huh? I never thought you had it in you. Hell, I never thought I had it in me either. You know I'd never say this if you were awake. But I like what you did to me, honey. I like the way it feels to fuck you. Goodnight, sweet baby girl."

I reached up and turned off the little bedside light, then wrapped my arms around Emmanuelle, holding her tight. I closed my eyes, thinking about what might happen the rest of the week... and then when Beck returns... and then... when the dosage was correctly adjusted. Only time would tell.