Unconventional Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, honestly, dude, which is a more fun social circle ... us, or your old crowd? We don't judge. We just want to fuck, drink, and smoke some weed ... we still share your cosplay interests," the other woman among them spoke up for her part, "Vicky Gianforte, by the way."

"And this won't ... lead to some kind of negative social ... response?" Nikos waxed skeptical.

"Even if it does, we'll take care of ya, man. We're a team. We're a community. We're a family, babe," Sammie assured him now.

"Come on, man ... you liked it enough to go for it already? Why mess with a good thing here? You've got a real dynamo for a wife, who loves you and just wants to be herself. How about it, man?" I impressed the idea upon him.

"I agree with them myself, which is why I've decided to return. I was ... a virgin, man, and this scared me pretty senseless, but then I thought ... what's the actual matter with me? There's nothing in my former faith, yes, former, that approaches this sense of acceptance, warmth, bonding, or caring about each other that I've seen here, this ... community, as you put it. Real family. Exes who still treat each other with affection, brothers and sisters who cherish each other and shower each other with unconditional love and lust, people who don't give two figs about your race, your age, anything like that.

"Besides, I keep getting warned off cosplay by the bishop. They want me to deny myself. No, I'm done with that crap. I wish to stay with you guys, if it's not too late, and if you're wise, man, you'll do the same. Brigham Phillips, by the way," the LDS missionary who had bolted proved to be the first to return.

"Way to go, man! Yes, I'll do it ... Hell, there's nobody out there more loving than Melissa, and if she really wants and needs this, and is wanting more pleasure for me as well, who am I to deny both of us that joy? What else awaits me? Praise from people who wouldn't do half of the things for me that you've already done? Worst-case scenario, even if I lost my job... , " Nikos agreed.

"You'll be welcome to crash as long as you needed, trust me on that, both of you ... all of you. Mi casa es su casa, as they say. We're not just about cosplay and pleasure ... we're about sharing and caring, too. This is about love, man," I hugged Nikos and then let Melissa really have at him, which she did with a kiss that would melt the Snowman's heart.

"Nicky, honey, I think that you've just come home," she told him while pulling his face into her breasts at last.

12