Unconventional Convention Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne rose from the booth, both Alex and Valerie could not mistake the bulge that had formed in her tights. Anne asked for Alex's hand and pulled her up from the booth. She then slid herself across the seat pulling Alex back down next to her.

"Smile ladies," I said. As I fired of several pictures on my phone. In most of them Alex looked shocked, while Valerie's eyes were rolling into her head. I could only wonder as to where Anne's hands gone once they were under that table. "Those are okay, but Anne, why don't you get comfy with our new friends?"

Anne pulled them, her arms around their back, squeezing them together for a great group shot. I will say they looked much more comfortable with Anne hugging the both of them closely.

"Now you already have the makeup for it ladies, so how about you give me a nice Ahegao look for this final shot. I know you know how. When I found you were looking at one of those issues." I gave them a knowing look and wink to Alex who still looked like she may have been caught in a whirlwind.

It seemed to relax her a bit and she started doing in. Alex leaned her head to nearly touch Anne's, slowly rolled her eyes back into her head, dropped her jaw opened her mouth, and lolled her tongue down her chin. As she did this a small amount of saliva dripped from the end of her tongue and into her cleavage. I has so hard I was aching, and I forgot to take the picture. Anne cleared her throat snapping me back to attention.

"Sorry, camera malfunction. Let's try one more time, ladies."

All three of these ladies, as if in unison, rolled their eyes back, and dropped their tongues out of their open mouths. I just kept my finger on the shutter button and took a handful of shots.

Good god it was going to a fantastic fucking evening.

12