Unconventional Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're evil, you kn -" her breath caught as I slid my finger between her lips. I could feel the incredible wetness of her desire, just like Lauren. I released her nipple from my mouth and moved up to whisper in her ear, catching a glimpse of Tristen on top of Lauren in a similar fashion. They were talking quietly while continuing their foreplay.

"Damn. You're ready for this, aren't you?" I said in Vanessa's ear. My fingers found her clit and began to gently roll back and forth across it, eliciting a slight gasp from her.

"Yes." Her voice was low; thick with arousal and the need to be pleasured. "I've "I can tell. I don't think you've ever been this wet." I moved my hips closer to her. "Do you want me to fuck you, V?"

"Yes - fuck, yes," she said still holding my hard cock in her hand. She guided the sensitive tip to her opening and worked it up and down. The sensation was incredible and I fought the animalistic urge to fuck her with wild abandon.

We locked eyes, anticipating the moment to come. This was it. All of this time talking about it and now we were on the edge of the cliff, ready to jump, with permission from our spouses to take that leap. My chest was tight, housing an electrical charge of desire surging out of control for an outlet, but finding none. I throbbed in Vanessa's hand as she teased herself, making me slick with her need. There was a pang of slight remorse for Tristen not getting to experience Lauren in the way I was about to experience Vanessa.

"Put me inside you -" I began. Tristen breathed out heavily through his nose at the same moment Lauren gasped quietly. I knew that sound. Years of intimacy with my wife had trained me to know the when and the why of the sounds she made. I knew what it meant.

Vanessa looked confused at the change in my demeanor as I raised my head, looking over to confirm my growing disbelief. Despite all of her emphatic and repeated claims to the contrary.

Tristen had just started fucking my wife.

***

"What is it?" She frowned up at me. She followed my gaze to the other bed.

"Are they fucking?!" Vanessa almost shouted, yet somehow still in a whisper. She pushed herself up onto her elbows for a better view. She knew Lauren's reservations about crossing that line and seemed as surprised as I was at the sight in the bed next to us.

Lauren's feet were in the air, one leg bent at the knee, while Tristen gripped the ass cheek closest to us to give him more access to deliberately thrust his cock into her. Unintentionally, it gave us an incredible view. Lauren moaned at the feel of him and wrapped her other leg around the small of his back. Their breathing came in uneven, ragged gasps at the new sensations they were finding in each other. He maintained a slow and steady pace, clearly savoring the way Lauren felt. My already electrified skin prickled with goosebumps to see it. I didn't think I could be more aroused, but was finding out I was incredibly wrong.

I looked back at Vanessa, who smiled in relief. She pulled my cock towards her, guiding me to what we both wanted. Any remaining doubts were destroyed by the sounds of pleasure coming from our spouses. She skillfully parted her lips with my head, positioning me at her opening. I slowly thrust my cock forward, pressing through the initial resistance, and finally entered her. She was so wet with excitement, that it only took one smooth stroke before I was completely buried. We both moaned at the feeling.

"You feel so fucking good, V." Her pussy felt so - different - than Lauren's. My brain was overloading in a futile effort to find the differences and still experience the pleasure.

"Your cock feels so hard," she whispered between little gasps. "It's so good."

We moved slowly and deliberately, but quickly found a cadence, our mouths locked together. She wrapped her legs around me to keep me deeper inside, making my hips grind against hers.

All of the anticipation on both sides of the room was being let out. It only took a few minutes for the sounds of sex coming from both beds to fill the room. We all lost ourselves to the pleasure and focused on the sensations of someone new for the first time. The fact it was someone we "shouldn't" be fucking just made it all the better.

Finally, we paused for a moment and Vanessa said, "I need to ride you." There was an eagerness in her voice and I happily agreed, only momentarily reluctant to pull myself out of her. I looked over to see Lauren and Tristen had the same idea and were shifting positions. I knew Lauren typically needed to be on top to find her orgasm and she was ready to start searching.

It was so erotic to see her like this. Her earlier statements seemed as if they never existed in the slightest. She straddled Tristen, grasping his cock and positioning it so she could slide down his length. Vanessa and I watched as she pushed down onto his head and stopped.

"Ohhhh -" The sound seemed to leave Lauren's lips without her even realizing it. She wiggled her hips back and forth as she adjusted him inside herself, pausing when she found the spot she wanted. Tristen saw she was ready and took his chance. We watched his cock quickly disappear inside my wife as he pulled her down onto it.

"Give me that pussy, baby," he encouraged as he filled her. She settled onto his hips, leaned back slightly, and started to ride him, making her pale breasts bounce with her movements.

Vanessa gave me a few quick strokes and guided me back inside her. She sighed as she lowered herself onto my hardness and leaned forward, bringing her large breasts back to my mouth, demanding I give them the attention they needed. She rode me slowly at first but quickly picked up her pace. She expertly rocked her hips up and down, using herself to pleasure my entire length. I released her nipple from my mouth and she leaned down. We moved chest to chest, kissing while my hands massaged her ample ass. Her breathing began to come in shorter breaths and I could feel her legs tensing.

"Oh, shit." Her voice waivered as she drew out the word. "Shit, shit, shit," she whispered into my shoulder. I knew she was about to orgasm and I grasped her hips firmly. Finding her rhythm, I helped pull her down onto my cock in time with the way she moved. She made little gasping noises, holding her breath for a moment, before exhaling quickly again and again; over and over. Her muscles started to tense as her orgasm hit her, making her legs squeeze uncontrollably against my hips and her rhythm faltered slightly. I started thrusting upwards into her, fast and hard, driving her over the edge as her body let loose the pent-up desire. This was something I did for Lauren as she peaked, and I felt it would work for Vanessa. I was right. She clenched down on my cock as she came, and I slammed myself into her, staying there. Her orgasm hit hard, lasting for several heartbeats, and then began to subside. Vanessa collapsed on top of me, finally releasing the breath she had been holding as she came. I made small, slow thrusts into her, enjoying the increased wetness her orgasm had brought.

Lauren moaned loudly and our attention turned to her. She was rapidly rocking her hips forward and backward against Tristen while keeping his considerable length fully inside her. Her speed made her breasts bounce wildly and she posted her arms on his shoulders for stability. Her brow furrowed as she concentrated on her rhythm. Tristen's fingers gripped her ass cheeks tightly, depressing the soft flesh. I heard her rapid breathing stop as she began taking in big breaths through her nose. A few more moments, I thought. I knew the intensity peaked when she opened her mouth and exhaled with a powerful sigh. Tristen arched his head back and moaned a loud "fuck" as she orgasmed on his cock. I knew she was soaking him as she came for long moments, the pleasure washing over her and subsequently down onto him. Her rocking motion slowed and finally halted as it subsided.

"I want behind you so I can see that cute ass," Tristen said from beneath her. Lauren took a few seconds to gather herself, then climbed off of him. His cock flopped onto his abdomen with a wet smack. He moved around the bed behind her, ignoring us and intent on Lauren. Once on her hands and knees in front of him, she pushed her hips towards him and arched her back. The curve of her ass could not have been more inviting. Grabbing the base of his cock, Tristen used it to tease her opening with the tip before gently slapping his wide cock head upwards into her clit a few times.

"Mmmm - that feels good," Lauren said appreciatively. The light coming through the window glistened on his length, which was wet from her orgasm. She always soaked me and now Tristen knew the feeling too. He eased her pussy open, and with a low grunt, he pushed himself into her. She gasped a little, adjusting to the new angle and the sensation of his size.

"Oh, that's deep," she said into the sheets.

I turned my attention back to Vanessa, who had been riding me on auto-pilot while watching them. She was lifting her pussy to the tip of my cock, where she paused for a long moment, just barely keeping me inside her. Then she sank slowly all of the way back down. She watched with fascination as her husband began thrusting into my wife with forceful, long strokes. She knew full well how it felt and I could see she enjoyed watching Lauren enjoy it as much as she had for years.

I gave one curvaceous ass cheek a light slap to bring her attention back. She grinned and kissed me, but broke it off quickly.

"I want to feel you cum inside me," she said with a quiet intensity. It was her turn to experience Lauren's repeated descriptions of my large orgasms and Vanessa had not been shy about her curiosity on the matter.

"Then let me get behind you. They have the right idea," I said glancing at Lauren and Tristen.

The latter was now gripping my wife's hips and using strong, fast strokes. He paused for a moment to raise one knee, before resuming with increased enthusiasm. It could only be described as fucking. Lauren made little noises of pleasure as the curve of her ass bounced from the repeated impact of his hips.

"Fuck. That's such a sexy little ass," he exclaimed. I did not know if they were aware of how much we were enjoying the show they were putting on, but its effect on me was evident. I throbbed inside Vanessa. Feeling it, she lifted off of me, eager for my cum. I quickly moved behind her as she raised her ass to give me access to her pussy. I slid inside with ease. She moaned a little as I got comfortable, found my angle, and began the journey to my release.

"I'm going to cum," Tristen said with a grunt.

"Yes! I want you to cum for me," my wife moaned in encouragement.

His pace slowed slightly, but his strokes into Lauren became even more forceful. He slammed his hips into her one final time, pressing his cock as deep as he could. She pressed her ass into his hips, keeping him fully seated inside her. They both groaned with pleasure as he came. Lauren loved the way it felt to finish me inside her. She craved the feeling as my cock flexed and the heat filled her. I could see her face scrunching up at the new sensation of a man who was not me doing that. They stayed that way for long moments until he was finished. Slowly, Lauren leaned forward until he slipped out of her and she collapsed gently down onto her stomach. Her breath came in a short, quick tempo through her nose. Tristen leaned back and took deep breaths as his cock began to return to normal. They began to climb off of the bed to clean up and Vanessa saw her chance to have my undivided attention.

She pushed herself backward until her ass pressed against me. Her hips circled back and forth, giving me both a visual spectacle and an incredible sensation. I held on to her hips and just enjoyed this for a few moments. She felt so different; the texture of her pussy caused unfamiliar sensations. As good as I was, I needed release and I knew she wanted to find out why Lauren loved the way I came. Just like Tristen had done to Lauren, I now started to do to his wife. I saw them in my peripheral vision, standing next to the bed they had just used. Our increased pace caught their attention and they both stood there naked and nakedly watched us.

Within a few dozen thrusts I could feel the pressure building in the base of my cock. Her large ass rippled with the impact of my hips against it. She had become even more wet with desire watching Tristen finish inside Lauren, and the sound of our coupling was loud.

"Fuck, Colt. Your cock is so hard." Lauren said she always felt me get just a bit harder and thicker as I approached orgasm. From the way Vanessa was groaning, she felt it too. I kept thrusting as the pressure built; my cock felt as if it may burst as I neared orgasm.

I gritted my teeth and groaned at Vanessa, "You're going to make me cum...."

She didn't even try to hide her lust. "Fuck, yes - cum in me," she said looking back over her shoulder. Our eyes met and the pressure building in my body released into her. Grabbing her hips, I thrust deep into her as the first stream shot forcefully from my cock. I enjoyed the sensation of each pulse surging down my length. In between each wave, I thrust again, grinding fully into her at the peak of every release. The pitch of her moaning changed as she felt my orgasm flow into her.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Ohhhhh, shit." There was disbelief mixed with satisfaction in her voice. At last, I finished. My knees were suddenly weak from the effort. We separated and slowly started to get up from the bed, both breathing heavily. For what felt like the first time in hours, I looked around the room.

Lauren stood nearby wearing a big smile. She had just watched me cum inside another woman - with Tristen's cum fresh inside of her. There was a post-sex glow about her and the light from the window framed her curves in contrast to the dim room. I had a powerful urge to hold her. Not in a possessive way, but in a satisfied with my entire life kind of way. It was unexpected but undeniable. I smiled as I crossed the room and pulled her against my side, my arm around her waist. I gave her butt a playful pat and squeezed. My brain was still rebooting from primal orgasm mode and had not yet begun to process what had just happened. Lauren already had a few minutes to gather her wits and clean up while watching us. She handed me a towel, looked up, and gave me a quick but earnest kiss.

"You looked like you had a good time," I said. My breathing finally slowed as I wiped myself off. My almost soft but swollen cock was covered in my own cum.

She grinned mischievously and replied, "Mmm-hmm. It looks like you did too, babe."

"That I did." I grinned back at her like an idiot.

"It's just fucking - stupid!" Vanessa said loudly from the other side of the room. We turned in alarm. A naked Tristen was handing her a towel he had retrieved from the bathroom. He chuckled as she stood with her legs slightly apart watching a thick stream of my cum slowly run down her inner thigh toward her knee. She looked at Lauren incredulously and pointed at it. "Is it always like this?"

Lauren laughed and said with a shrug, "Pretty much." She squeezed me, amused at Vanessa learning to deal with the results that she was so accustomed to. "You'll have to change underwear later. I have to every time."

"No shit," she replied. I suppressed a quick laugh. She looked at me, then at Tristen. He was containing his amusement better than me but only just barely. "Glad you think it's funny. You don't have to deal with it later, ass." She smacked Tristen as she walked by and headed towards the bathroom to start a shower.

We all laughed. It contained more than just amusement at her situation. There was relief at how well things had gone and a hopeful expectation for what the future held.

***

"This was an awesome day."

Lauren and I were snuggled next to each other in the bed Vanessa and I had used earlier. I leaned my head against her shoulder as I slouched sideways against her. The TV was off and we were just enjoying a quiet moment alone after the noise and press of thousands of people at the concert. We were tired but satisfied with the day. The restaurant had been pretty good and the concert was even better. We were tired from the sex and summer heat from the outdoor venue, but it was obvious we were both still buzzing mentally and wanted to talk about earlier.

She looked down at me. The golden flecks in her green eyes sparkled with life. These were the kind of moments I loved to find in our relationship. It had always been us against the world since we met. Making times when we could relax and enjoy ourselves as a couple were, and always had been, exceedingly rare. She kissed me softly and then grabbed her water from the nightstand next to the bed. I sat up to do the same. She turned back to me, clearly ready to talk, but I beat her to it.

"So, you're not going to have sex with him, huh? No way. Not happening." We burst out laughing.

"Yeah, about that, babe...." She trailed off and grinned playfully. She ran her arm through mine as she leaned against me. Our fingers intertwined and she squeezed my hand.

"What changed your mind?" There was no judgment in my tone.

"I don't know. I was in my own head about it being a big deal. I was thinking about it during the drive down and when we got here. When we got into bed - " she paused "- it just felt right. Like it was time for it to happen." I smiled over at her.

"I'm glad you did."

"Yeah? You're still good after seeing us together?"

"Definitely," I nodded. "You know it turns me the fuck on. I've bragged to him for years about you in detail. About the way you feel. How you sound. The way you orgasm. Now, he knows just what I mean. I knew it would be hot to see you two together."

"It was good. Definitely different."

"Mmm. Tell me." Something inside me needed to hear her recount it. She knew it, too.

"Well, the beard is scratchy," she joked. "He's a good kisser, though. His hands feel so different than yours. Not as calloused or rough. It feels better when he fingers me." She ran her fingers over the callouses formed by my training in the gym.

"Huh. I guess there is a downside to working out."

"Yeah, his hands aren't quite as strong, though. He's not as muscular either. It threw me off at first when I was on top and trying to find where to brace my hands."

"It looked like you got over it pretty quick," I quipped. She laughed a little and smiled. "How did you guys end up fucking?"

Her eyes went distant for a second as it replayed in her head. "I was stroking him and he was fingering me. We kept talking about how good it felt. He really likes the way I touch him. It's fun to tease him and his cock is so different than yours. I mean - it's just so big and heeeeavy," she said emphasizing the last word and almost giggling. "The way it curves a little to the side is interesting, too."

"It surprised me the first time I saw it, too," I said in agreement.

When we all started messing around about a year ago, I thought I would be jealous of seeing her enjoy his size. Like most guys, I had struggled with size insecurity growing up. Lauren had brought up her insecurities, especially about her body compared to Vanessa's. With things out in the open, we found we did not have to maneuver around them anymore. Besides the obvious naughtiness of leaving monogamy behind, we decided the differences were what was exciting - and kind of the whole point. Tristen and Vanessa had come to the same conclusion. The shared conversations and decision to all do this together became a key point in strengthening our relationships, as individual couples and as a group.

"Mmhmm. He doesn't feel quite as hard as you do, though," she continued. "He kept teasing my nipples, talking about how much longer they are than Vanessa's. He knows how much I love my boobs being played with. It made me, like - crazy wet." Her openness about it was arousing to hear.