Unconventional Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When he got on top, he started using his cock to tease my clit. It felt ridiculously good. All of the talk leading up to today and about today already had me in the mood. When I felt it touch my clit, I stopped worrying about - well, all of it. I wanted it to happen." She tilted her head to the side as she spoke. "He must have felt it, too, because he started working the head all over my pussy. We didn't say anything. He just pushed and I pulled him in." I nodded, not wanting to interrupt. been thinking of it all day.""It felt good. I thought I would struggle to take him, but not really. Don't get me wrong - it's different. He uses his hips differently than you; that's for sure. Not better or worse, just different. Riding him felt good because I could control it more and you know I love being in control." She was at her sexiest when she was in control. "He absolutely liked how wet I get when I cum."

"I completely agree with him there."

"I don't think he's used to the way I move, but that's pretty typical with someone new for the first time."

"Well, hopefully, he has plenty of chances in the future." Lauren laughed, knowing what I was getting at.

"Oh, yeah. If they want to, we're going to do this again."

"Good." I raised an eyebrow at her. "He was giving it to you there at the end. How did it feel when he came?"

"Yeah, he did," she laughed. "He can get... deep. It didn't hurt but I'm already kind of sore." Mockingly, she put a protective hand over her pussy. "His cum was really hot. As in temperature hot. Significantly hotter than yours. I could feel it shooting in me."

"Really? Did you like it?"

"It surprised me, for sure, but it did feel good. It didn't feel like it was as much as you, but I still had to clean up in the bathroom again at the concert because it was leaking out of me."

"Mmm," I murmured. "That's hot, babe. When we grabbed drinks, Vanessa told me she had to clean up again. Made me laugh. I didn't know you did, too."

"Yeah, she was still kind of in shock at how much was in her underwear even though she cleaned up at the hotel. Called you a freak of nature. I tried warning her how huge your loads are. She told me it felt intense in a good way." Lauren's expression suggested she had enjoyed watching another woman experience her struggles.

"Well, now she knows!"

"Yes, she does." Lauren paused, then squeezed my hand. "So -" she drew out the word playfully - "how was she, babe?"

"Really fun," I started. "Like you said, the differences threw me off a little bit, but that is kind of the whole point. Get some naughty variety in our life." She laughed and nodded her agreement. "I mean, first thing first -" I continued "- her tits are huge."

"Yeah, I don't know how they are so big but still perky," Lauren agreed. "I don't think I could handle having boobs that big." Lauren held out her hands in front of her chest for emphasis.

"She's just a bigger girl than you, but she wears it well."

"Yeah, definitely. She always wears outfits that highlight her curves. Sometimes I wish I had the confidence to dress as boldly as she does."

"She sure puts them to good use." I carried on with my account of events. "We started a lot like you guys. Kissing and touching. Solid foreplay. She was excessively wet and I was streaming precum everywhere. She likes that a lot. We were about to start having sex when we hesitated. We were going to regardless, but when we noticed you guys had beat us there already..." my eyebrows raised as I trailed off. Lauren's expression turned to sheepish embarrassment and I grinned. "When we saw you guys were most definitely having sex -" I emphasized the last three words again and gave her a mock glare. "I think I was inside her less than three seconds later," I said hurriedly making Lauren snort through her nose.

"It was pretty obvious she felt good. We watched you guys every once in a while. How was she different?"

"It's funny. You'd think it wouldn't be that different, ya know? But it was. You two have -" I searched for the words, finally finding them -"different textures and different tightness in different spots. You're tighter at the opening but have a texture deeper in that feels really good, where she feels smoother but tighter further in."

"Ok. I can get that. It's kind of like how he's bigger but you feel harder." She gave me a mischievous smile. "I think all of the excitement made you cum even more than usual." Her eager expression told me to elaborate.

"Absolutely. I felt it building for a while and those are always the best ones. Watching you cum for Tristen and then him cum in you had an effect. There was a pressure buildup around my cock about halfway through my orgasm, but it faded. I think it was leaking out around me before I even finished cumming."

"Mmm," Lauren half-moaned. "Those are my favorites when you do that. I'm glad she got to feel what it was like."

We fell silent for a few moments. It was deeply intimate and felt good to share the details. I leaned over and our mouths melded together for long moments as they reacquainted and reclaimed one another. We eventually separated and I leaned my forehead against her, taking satisfaction in the moment.

A message made my phone vibrate and broke the magic.

"Make sure it's not your folks," Lauren said. Her maternal instincts always worried about the kids.

"Nope. It's Vanessa," I said.

"They make it home, okay?" She rolled out of the bed and padded towards the mini-fridge for a bottle of water.

"Yep," I confirmed. As usual, I watched her hips move as she walked.

"Good." She paused and looked back with a curious expression when I failed to continue. She noticed my gaze, cleared her throat, and pointed at my phone. "Uh, babe. What did she say?"

I winked at her.

"They want to know when the next date night is."

***

Chapter 2 - Teaser - Our couples discuss the decisions they made that began their sexual journey and evaluate the impacts on intimacy in their relationships. The next step is taken in fulfilling their desires - by three of them.