Unconventional Therapy Pt. 07

Story Info
The finale, Patricia and Chaz meet Deborah.
6.4k words
4.82
13.2k
40

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,721 Followers

Shawn woke up to find himself alone in bed. He sat up, stretched, yawned and could hear movement downstairs. Probably his mother fixing breakfast. He shuffled into the bathroom to take a shower before heading down for breakfast. As Shawn washed up the shower curtain was pushed to the side.

"Room for one more?" Patricia asked her nephew.

"Of course Aunt Patty." he said with a smile.

Patricia stepped into the shower, "How'd you know it was me and not your mother?"

"Mom doesn't ask," Shawn said as Patricia stepped into the shower behind him.

After Friday night Jennifer, Shawn, Patricia and Chaz had fucked and sucked each other in every possible combination. Jennifer and Shawn had told Patricia and Chaz that they had pretty much made the unofficial rule that if one of them wanted sex all they had to do was say so. Shawn could just walk up to his mother and say "Mom, I wanna fuck" and Jennifer would drop what she was doing to fuck him and vice versa. That rule now extended to Patricia and Chaz as well.

"Does she also do this without asking?" Patricia asked, sliding her hands around his body and grabbing his hard cock. Without a moment's hesitation she started masturbating him, pressing her body into his. He could feel her tits pressed into his back as she started jerking his cock faster and faster. She had to look around him as she was just a little too short to peek over his shoulder. She loved the sight of her hand wrapped around his cock.

"All the time," Shawn moaned, "That feels so fucking good. Don't stop."

She had no intention of stopping, and in fact sped up a little more. She wrapped her other hand around him, lightly dragging her nails up and down his torso. He put out a hand to balance himself against the wall, because he was already on the verge of an orgasm. Patricia had already learned the signs of Shawn's orgasms and started jerking his cock even faster.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Patty. I'm cumming!" Shawn yelled.

Moments later, his cock twitched in Patricia's hand and several jets of thick, salty semen erupted from his cock and Patricia watched with a smile on her face as Shawn's cum spewed forth from his cock, down into the tub and down the drain. When she was sure he was done, she stopped stroking his cock, but didn't let go.

"Not that I'm complaining," Shawn said, as his breathing returned to normal, "But what was that for?"

"I need a reason?"

"Well, no..." Shawn said.

"You've been fucking my sister for three months," Patricia said, "I'm making up for lost time."

Shawn turned to face her and Patricia leaned up and kissed her nephew. Shawn eagerly returned the kiss, wrapping Patricia in his arms and pressing his still hard cock into her stomach. As they broke the kiss he reached down between her legs, quickly finding her clit and gently rubbing it.

"Hypocrite. You've been fucking my mother for 24 years!"

"Yeah, but I only get to see her three times a year." Patricia said, trying to keep an even tone as Shawn played with her clit. "You've had her every day for three months straight!"

"Then move in with us." Shawn said, moving his other hand to one of Patricia's 38C tits and gently pinching her nipple.

"Don't start with that again," Patricia said, "I said I'll think about it, and I'm still thinking."

Her voice started to waver as Shawn was still massaging her clit and playing with one of her tits.

"Goddamn it Shawn, fuck me. Now."

They quickly stepped out of the shower and Shawn bent his aunt over the bathroom counter and shoved two fingers into Patricia from behind. She was already soaking wet, and not just from being in the shower with him.

"God you have a beautiful pussy Aunt Patty," he said, wiggling his fingers back and forth inside her. "There's only one problem."

"What's that?"

"My cock's not in it." Shawn said, slowly removing his fingers.

"Then maybe you should do something about that."

While that was going on upstairs something similar was going on downstairs. Chaz had gotten up first this morning, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. While he was rummaging around in the fridge, Jennifer woke up, kissed a still sleeping Shawn on the forehead, grabbed her robe and headed downstairs.

"Look at you," she said to Chaz, "Just going through my fridge like you're my sister's kid or something."

"Yeah," Chaz said, laughing, "The nerve of me."

Jennifer laughed as well. "Seriously though, how are you this morning?"

"Pretty good. Well, I do have one little problem." he said.

"What's that?"

Chaz pulled down his boxers to expose his erection to his aunt.

"That's not a little problem. That's a big problem." She said, untying her robe and letting it fall to the floor. "Come over here and let Aunt Jenny take care of that for you."

She motioned for Chaz to follow her to the living room couch and had him sit down. She then knelt between his legs and took his hard cock into her hands and gently licked it from his balls to the head, swirled her tongue around the head, and then swallowed his cock in one swift motion. In the past few days, Chaz had grown to appreciate the difference in technique between his mother and aunt. He wouldn't say one was better than the other, but both were good in their own ways.

"God Aunt Jenny, that feels so good." Chaz moaned.

"Glad you approve," she said before stuffing his cock back into her mouth.

Chaz looked down and watched as his aunt's lips slid up and down on his rock hard cock, making it appear and disappear in her warm mouth. All he could feel were lips and tongue. Jennifer looked up at him and their eyes met, Chaz smiled at his aunt, and she winked at him.

"As good as that feels, I want to fuck you." he said.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, licked up and down the shaft a couple of times.

"What was that?" she said, giving him a devilish smile.

"Come on, Aunt Jenny," Chaz said, "Don't tease me, I want to fuck you."

"That sounds like you're asking me." Jennifer said. "What did I tell you the other day?"

Chaz smirked to himself, remembering the rule. Fine, if that's the way she wanted it.

"Aunt Jenny, let's fuck."

"That's more like it." She said smiling, she stood up, straddled him on the couch and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Remember Chaz, in this house, you don't have to ask."

Meanwhile, upstairs in the bathroom Shawn was still pounding his cock into Patricia from behind, both of them watching themselves in the bathroom mirror. Shawn enjoyed the expressions on his aunt's face, as well as watching her tits jiggle in time to his fucking her.

Patricia moved her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit while Shawn fucked her. She'd already had one mini orgasm, but could feel a big one building, and knew it wouldn't be long before she exploded. Any second now. She looked at Shawn's reflection, and caught his eye.

"I'm gonna cum..." she managed to say before her orgasm hit.

She cried out in orgasmic bliss as her orgasm ran through her. She could feel her pussy juice pulse out of her and run down her legs as Shawn continued to pump his cock in and out of her. She felt like she was going to collapse to the floor, but the counter and Shawn held her up. Feeling and watching her orgasm pushed Shawn over the edge, and just as Patricia's orgasm ran its course, she could feel Shawn's cock throb inside her.

"Aunt Patty, I'm cumming!" he grunted as he exploded inside her.

He slammed his cock all the way inside her, making her eyes go wide as she felt his cock jump and throb inside her as he filled her up with his warm cum. For a long moment neither one of them moved as Shawn's cock continued to shoot cum into Patricia's willing pussy. Finally he felt the sensation pass, and slowly pulled out. Patricia stood up and Shawn ran his hands up her body, grabbing her tits as she leaned back into him and looked up and back to kiss him.

"Guess we'll need another shower." she said.

Jennifer was riding Chaz like there was no tomorrow, bracing herself on the back of the couch, while Chaz sucked on her tits. Much like her sister, Jennifer had already had one mini orgasm while riding her nephew's cock, and the feel of him inside her, along with his mouth on her tits was pushing her towards a full blown orgasm.

Chaz beat her to it.

"Oh fuck Aunt Jenny, I'm cumming!" he suddenly cried out, and before Jennifer could react, he grabbed her hips and slammed her all the way down so his cock was as deep inside her as he could get, and she could feel his cock twitch and throb as he came inside her hot, willing pussy. She moaned as her own orgasm hit seconds later.

"We can't leave these two alone for a second, can we?" Patricia said.

Jennifer and Chaz opened their eyes and looked to see a naked Patricia and Shawn watching from the bottom of the stairs.

Despite the fact that she was still cumming, Jennifer couldn't help but laugh. Chaz smirked at his mother as he continued to pump cum into his aunt.

Jennifer pulled herself off of Chaz after both of their orgasms subsided.

"And what have you two been up to?" Jennifer asked, sitting next to Chaz.

"Nothing much," Shawn said, "Just fucking each other's brains out."

They joined Jennifer and Chaz on the couch. Shawn sat next to his mother, while Patricia sat next to Chaz.

"So it's Wednesday," Patricia said. "What time do you usually go see this therapist of yours?"

"Well, before we started fucking her, it used to be 3:00, but now it's whenever. She cleared her Wednesdays for us." Jennifer said, "I usually call her just before we leave."

"Sounds good," Patricia said, "I think we may need to eat, and shower... separately this time." she said looking at Shawn.

"Hey, don't look at me like that!" he said, defensively, "You walked in on me, you jerked me off, and you begged me to fuck you."

"I didn't beg you to fuck me," Patricia said, scowling, "I told you to fuck me. There's a difference."

"Tomato, to-mah-to." he said.

Chaz just shook his head and laughed, while Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"Either way, Patty's right," Jennifer said, "We need time to recover, get some food in us and get washed up."

Deborah woke up in a good mood. It was Wednesday. And Wednesday meant Jennifer and Shawn were coming over for their weekly threesome. Ever since they started having sex three months ago, Wednesday became Deborah's favorite day of the week.

Of course she always looked forward to seeing Jennifer and Shawn. In the five and a half years they'd been coming to see her, they'd gone from just therapist/patients to very good friends. And now that their relationship had advanced to lovers, well, that just made things even better.

She never bothered getting dressed, because she knew she'd just be getting naked as soon as Jennifer and Shawn arrived. She just threw on a robe after her shower while she ate breakfast and waited for them to show up. She had adjusted her schedule so that Jennifer and Shawn were the only "patients" she saw on Wednesday. She had no idea she was in for a double feature today.

She scooped up her phone when it rang, her pussy getting wet with anticipation.

"Hey gorgeous," she said, excitedly. "You on your way?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said, "And I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Deborah asked.

"Well, if I told you that it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" Jennifer said, "Trust me, you'll like it."

"Tease."

"You love it." Jennifer laughed.

Deborah laughed too, "I do. See you soon."

Twenty minutes later Deborah heard their car pull up outside. She peeked out the window and saw Jennifer and... Jennifer? Oh, right, Jennifer's identical twin sister Patricia. Then there was Shawn, and another hunk of a young man getting out of the back of the SUV, that must be Chaz, her sister's son. So that was the surprise. She opened the front door with a huge smile on her face.

"...and there she is." Jennifer said.

As everyone stepped inside, Jennifer and Shawn exchanged quick kisses with Deborah.

"Debbie, this is my twin sister Patricia, and her son Chaz." Jennifer said, "They know all about our relationship."

"Wow dude," Chaz said to Shawn, "You were right. She's even better looking in person."

Shawn had shown Chaz some of the pictures he had of Deborah on his phone. In some of them she was in sexy lingerie, in others she was topless, but in most of them she was nude.

Deborah blushed a bit and smiled at Patricia and Chaz. "Nice to finally meet you. Jenny talks about you a lot."

"There's actually something I've never told you about her though," Jennifer said, looking from Deborah to her sister, then back. "Patty and I have been in a lesbian relationship since we were 18."

Deborah's eyes went wide, "Really? How come you never mentioned this before? I mean it's been five and a half years."

"I don't know," Jennifer said, "I guess I was just so used to keeping it a secret, that never mentioning it was second nature. After all, it's not something I could mention in casual conversation to anyone. So I just never mentioned it."

"Hell, we didn't even know until just a few days ago," Shawn said, indicating Chaz and himself.

"But everything is out in the open now. And now that it is, we've spent the past few days fucking each other silly. There are no more secrets between us. Right?" Patricia said, looking at her sister. "No more secrets?"

"No," Jennifer said, "No more secrets."

"Well in that case, follow me." Deborah said, leading everyone to her bedroom and her king size bed. Shawn knew it was big enough for the usual threesomes, but would it fit all five of them?

Once in the bedroom, Deborah shed her robe and Chaz's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. Again, the pictures didn't do her justice.

"Told ya." Shawn said, pulling his clothes off.

"Wow, Deborah, Shawn was right. He said you had huge tits, and I saw the pictures, but nothing compares to the real thing." Chaz said, unable to rip his eyes away from Deborah's chest.

"You're not so bad yourself." Deborah said, as Chaz's hard cock sprang into view when he pulled his pants off. "Why don't you come over here and do more than just look at my huge tits."

Everyone stripped down in short order and jumped into bed with Deborah.

"Patricia..." Deborah said.

"Call me Patty,"

"Alright, Patty, why don't you help your son out?"

Chaz had already started sucking on one of Deborah's tits, leaving the other one free for Patricia to latch onto.

Shawn bent his mother over doggy style and penetrated her from behind as they watched his aunt and cousin suck on Deborah's huge melons. Shawn slowly fucked his mother as they watched.

Yep, they'd all fit.

Chaz started kissing his way down Deborah's body until he was between her legs, without a moment's hesitation he snaked his tongue out and teased her clit out of hiding. Deborah sucked in a breath and then moaned in pleasure as Chaz started to eat her pussy.

"Patricia, sit on my face, I want to see if you taste as good as your sister." Deborah moaned.

Patricia kissed her way up to Deborah's face, locked lips with her and then got into position, teasing Deborah by slowly lowering herself into position on her face. Deborah greedily started licking Patricia's already wet pussy as soon as she was in position. Patricia threw her head back and moaned in pleasure as Deborah's tongue worked it's magic.

Shawn picked up the pace until he was fucking Jennifer the way they normally fucked at home, his eyes jumping from one body to the next. He'd watch Chaz licking Deborah, let his eyes wander up her body, stop on her incredible tits for a moment, then he ran his eyes up his aunt's body to her face, which was looking down at Deborah's barely visible face between her legs.

It wasn't long before Deborah felt her first orgasm of the day approaching under Chaz's talented tongue.

"Oh shit," she cried out, "I'm cumming!"

Her body shuddered and she started bucking her hips, screaming in pleasure from between Patricia's legs. Chaz was holding on to her hips for dear life as she filled his mouth with orgasmic juices. Deborah then doubled her efforts on Patricia, who was massaging her clit as Deborah licked her soaked pussy.

"You do taste as good as her." Deborah said, before sucking Patricia's clit back into her mouth.

Chaz continued to tease Deborah's pussy, while he watched his mother ride her face.

"Yes, just like that, right there..." Patricia squealed, "Oh fuck, goddamn it, I'm cumming!"

Her body convulsed and she filled Deborah's eager mouth with a flood of pussy juice. She threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm hit her full force.

Once her orgasm had run its course, Patricia pulled herself off of Deborah's face and tried to catch her breath as she watched Shawn fuck Jennifer.

"Chaz," Deborah said, "Come up here and fuck me. Let's see if you're as good as your cousin."

Chaz crawled up Deborah's body and sank his cock into her well lubricated pussy. Patricia sat up and knelt next to Shawn and kissed him before watching his cock slide in and out of her sister.

"I want some of that." she said, pushing Shawn back so his cock slipped out of his mother, and leaned down so she could get his cock into her mouth.

She pushed him onto his back and started sucking his cock in earnest. Jennifer looked over with a look of mock anger on her face.

"Hey! I was using that!"

"Mine now," Patricia said, swallowing Shawn's cock.

Jennifer pushed her way in between Shawn's legs, next to Patricia and grabbed his cock. "He's my son."

"Don't care." Patricia said, but Jennifer nudged her sister out of the way and swallowed Shawn's cock.

While Jennifer and Patricia were fighting over Shawn's cock, Chaz was busy sliding his in and out of Deborah. They locked lips and played an active game of tonsil hockey.

"You feel so good inside of me," Deborah said, when they broke the kiss. "You're as good as your cousin."

"I've been looking forward to this ever since Shawn told me about you," Chaz said, "It's everything I thought it would be and more."

"Fuck me harder, Chaz." Deborah moaned, "Show me what you can do with that cock of yours. Don't hold back."

Chaz started fucking Deborah harder until he was fucking her as hard as he fucked his mother and aunt.

Jennifer and Patricia had come to an agreement on sharing Shawn's cock, passing it back and forth, licking up and down the shaft and running their tongues over the sensitive head. Occasionally they'd stop to kiss each other.

"Can I fuck him now?" Patricia finally asked.

"You don't have to ask, remember?" Jennifer reminded her.

Patricia looked at Shawn. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

"Climb on Aunt Patty," Shawn said, grinning at her.

Patricia sat up, straddled Shawn and Jennifer guided her son's cock into her sister's aching pussy, Patricia moaned contentedly as Shawn filled her up. As she started to ride him, Jennifer watched for a bit before turning her attention to what was going on behind her.

She turned Chaz's head to face her and kissed him, before breaking the kiss and leaning down to kiss Deborah.

"So do you like your surprise?" Jenny asked.

"I love it," Deborah moaned. "Best surprise ever."

"Feels good doesn't it?" Jennifer asked, looking between their bodies to watch Chaz's cock slide in and out of Deborah's slick pussy. She ran her hand down Deborah's body, starting at the valley between her huge tits, across her flat stomach, and stopping at the point where Chaz's cock entered her. "My nephews hard cock sliding in and out of your sweet, tasty pussy."

"He feels so fucking good," Deborah said as Jennifer slid her hand back up Deborah's body to gently pinch one of her rock hard nipples.

"He's a goddamn natural just like Shawn." Jennifer said, looking back over at her son, who was reaching up to squeeze Patricia's tits as she rode him.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,721 Followers
12