Unconventional Therapy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

Jennifer started masturbating as she watched the two pairs of people fucking on either side of her.

"Ok, someone needs to fuck me," she finally said, "Or lick me, something!"

"Sit on my face." Deborah said, "I want to eat that yummy pussy of yours."

Jennifer happily mounted Deborah's face so she was facing Chaz. She grabbed his face and gave him a long, deep, probing kiss.

"Suck my tits while you fuck my therapist, but don't you dare cum yet." she said when she came up for air. She moaned as Deborah's tongue went to work on her, "I have plans for that cock."

Patricia looked down at Shawn as she rode his cock. "I can't get enough of this." she said, smiling down at Shawn as she fully impaled herself on him and gyrated her hips.

"Neither can I," Shawn said, grabbing her hips, holding her in place and slamming his cock into her, making the entire bed shake.

From there they switched off several times making sure everyone got to spend a decent amount of time with everyone else. Both Shawn and Chaz fucked all three women in several different positions at least three more times, and everyone had gone down on everyone else at least 2-3 times. They'd honestly lost count. Sometimes it was Shawn and Chaz double teaming one of the women, sometimes it was two of the women double teaming one of the boys, and at one point it was all five of them, Shawn getting his cock sucked by his mother, who was sitting on Patricia's face, Deborah's head was between Patricia's legs, and Chaz fucked Deborah from behind.

While the women had cum multiple times Jennifer and Patricia had to keep Chaz on the edge using their trick of squeezing the base of his cock to keep him from cumming. He had lost track of how many times they stopped him from cumming after the third time. Shawn knew how to pace himself, so there was no need to use the same trick on him.

"God Debbie," Shawn said, "I gotta fuck your ass. Mom won't let me fuck hers."

"Seriously?" Patricia asked her sister, "You've never had a cock in your ass? Don used to fuck me in the ass all the time. I loved it. If you won't let Shawn fuck you in the ass, then he can fuck me."

Jennifer bit her lip and looked down at the bed, "I don't know, I mean his cock is so big..."

"You don't know what you're missing." Patricia said, "Right Debbie?"

Deborah nodded and smiled. "Trust me, it feels amazing."

"Come on mom," Shawn said. "It's me. You know I won't hurt you, and if it really does hurt, or if you're uncomfortable and honestly don't like it, I promise I'll stop."

Jennifer looked at her son, her sister, Chaz and Deborah.

"Do you trust me, mom?" Shawn asked.

She bit her lip again, "Yes, baby, I trust you."

Deborah reached into the drawer on her side table and pulled out the bottle of lube she used when she let Shawn fuck her ass. Jennifer got into position in front of her son as Deborah applied a generous helping of lube onto his cock, and Patricia applied lube to her sister's asshole sliding her finger in up to the first knuckle. Jennifer moaned a bit.

"Relax sis," Patricia told her, and slid her finger further in up to the next knuckle. "There you go."

Patricia pulled her finger out, looked at Shawn and nodded.

"You ready mom?" Shawn asked.

Jennifer took a deep breath and relaxed as much as she could. "Yes, go ahead honey. Fuck mommy's ass."

Shawn pressed the head of his cock against his mother's asshole, and Jennifer slowly let out the breath she was holding as the head of her son's cock penetrated her.

"You okay?" Shawn asked.

"Yes baby," Jennifer moaned, "I'm ready. Push your cock into my ass."

Shawn inched his cock into his mother until he was all the way in.

Deborah watched her face, and Jennifer looked over at her therapist/friend/lover. "Holy shit. You were right Debbie, it does feel fucking amazing."

Shawn started slowly fucking his mother, using long slow strokes so she could get used to feel of his cock in her.

Deborah looked over at Chaz, "Have you ever tit fucked a woman?"

"No, but I have a feeling I'm about to." he said.

"Damn right you are," Deborah said laying down next to Jennifer. She applied some lube to the valley between her huge tits. "Now put that monster right here."

Chaz straddled Deborah and she guided his cock into position between her mammoth mammaries. She pushed her tits together, sandwiching his cock between them.

"Now fuck her tits just like you're fucking a pussy." Patricia said from behind her son. "There you go, that's it."

Chaz started moving his hips to slide his cock in between Deborah's enormous tits. "Holy shit," was all he could say.

Patricia realized that Deborah's pussy was free and quickly dove between her thighs and worked on licking her to another orgasm.

Now that Jennifer was used to the feel of her son's cock in her ass, she had Shawn pick up the pace. She now regretted not allowing him to do this sooner, because it felt so goddamn good!

"That's it honey," she moaned, "Fuck mommy's ass. Fuck me harder baby. God I wish I'd let you do this sooner. Fuck me in my ass baby!"

Shawn did as his mother asked, and started fucking her harder, loving the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her ass. He also made a mental note to himself to fuck his aunt's gorgeous ass since she had expressed her love of anal sex as well. Chaz also made a mental note of that.

Chaz grabbed the headboard of Deborah's bed as he continued to slide his overworked cock between her large, gorgeous, soft tits. For a 47 year old woman, she not only had the body of a woman at least fifteen years younger but the sex drive to match. Not that Shawn ever complained about it, and Chaz had no complaints either.

Shawn loved fucking his mother's ass. He was glad she finally agreed to it. He had meant what he'd said earlier, if she was uncomfortable, or honestly didn't like it, he would have stopped. After all, he had two other women who were willing to take his cock from behind. He was glad, however, that he was the first person to ever fuck his mother in the ass. His father didn't even get that honor.

Jennifer was also glad that Shawn was the first cock that she allowed in her ass. It felt so good and she again regretted not doing it sooner. She knew this would be the first of many times Shawn would be fucking her ass.

All five of them were covered in sweat and while the women had had at least three or four orgasms each, the boys hadn't cum yet. That was about to change.

"Oh fuck," Chaz moaned, "I'm fucking cumming!"

Moments later Deborah felt his cock throb and twitch between her tits and he exploded letting out a wordless cry of pleasure. Thick, hot streams of cum shot from his pulsing cock landing on Deborah's face, neck and upper chest. Chaz pulled his cock free and stroked his cock over Deborah's tits, the last couple of jets of cum landing on Deborah's gigantic tits.

"Oh fuck!" Deborah cried out as Patricia coaxed another orgasm out of her, and she flooded Patricia's mouth with yet another cascade of pussy juice.

Jennifer reached under herself and was furiously rubbing her smooth slit, in time with her son's cock in her ass.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum in your ass!" Shawn grunted.

"Yes baby," Jennifer moaned, "Cum in mommy's ass! Fuck my ass baby, cum in my fucking ass!"

She brought herself to orgasm just as Shawn's cock twitched in her ass and she felt her son's cum flow out of him into her.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Shawn cried out as he slammed his cock deep into his mother's asshole. "Holy fucking shit."

Jennifer let out a wordless cry of pleasure as she brought herself to orgasm. She could feel her pussy juice coating the inside of her thighs as Shawn's cock throbbed in her ass, shooting jet after jet, of his sweet, sweet cum inside her. He finally slowly pulled out, and collapsed on the bed next to her, Deborah on his other side wiping Chaz's cum off her face and neck and licking her fingers clean, Patricia licking her son's cum off of Deborah's tits.

"That was..." Shawn started to say, but couldn't find the words to describe what he'd just felt.

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly," Jennifer said.

Chaz collapsed on the far side of Deborah. Patricia, having cleaned Deborah's tits, leaned up to kiss her, crawled over Shawn, paused to kiss him, then crawled over Jennifer and looked at her sister's content face.

"I hate to say I told you so..."

"No you don't." Jennifer said, smiling, before pulling her sister down for a kiss. Patricia collapsed next to her sister.

For a long moment none of them spoke, as they all tried to catch their breath staring at the ceiling.

"Oh my god." Chaz said, "That was fucking intense."

"Is it always like this?" Patricia asked.

"Always," Jennifer said.

"That was, hands down, the best sex I have ever had in my life." Deborah said. "I mean it was always amazing before, but adding two more people to the mix made it that much better."

"Debbie," Patricia said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"I know how this all started, but why my sister?" Patricia asked, "Not that I blame you, because my sister's fucking hot, but why her and Shawn and not any of your other patients?"

"To tell you the truth," Deborah said, "I'm not really sure. When they first came to see me, I thought they were going to be just like any of my other patients, two people who needed professional help to deal with a stressful situation. But... I know it's corny, I know it's a bit cliché, but it was love at first sight."

"Really?" Jennifer asked, looking over Shawn at Deborah, "You fell in love with me?"

"Yes," Deborah said, "I did. But I knew I had to keep it professional, and I managed to for all these years. But I have to confess, after a while, it became too much to bear, and after you would leave, I would masturbate thinking about you. Wondering what would happen if I made a move on you."

"What about me?" Shawn asked.

"You too, at least once you turned 18 that is." Deborah said, turning to look at him, "After all, you were 14 when you started coming here, and while I thought you were a handsome young man, I didn't have any sexual feelings toward you. You were pretty guarded and defensive at first. You barely spoke to me for the first few months. It took at least two years before you were somewhat comfortable with me, another year before you were completely comfortable and really started to open up to me, and a couple of years after that I started wondering what it would be like to fuck you too. When you told me about spying on your mother, and she told me about walking in on you, I realized that was my chance."

"So that's why you encouraged us to masturbate in front of you?" Shawn asked.

"Truth be told, I almost joined you." Deborah said, nodding "I was on the verge of ripping my clothes off both times and fucking the two of you right there in my office. It took a lot of self control to just watch you and stop myself. I masturbated to a couple of incredibly intense orgasms after you left though."

"And then you had us write down our sexual fantasies about each other, and then have the other person read them. Which led to our first threesome." Jennifer said.

"That's why I had you read each other's fantasies. I knew you'd get turned on reading them. I couldn't hold back any longer, and after reading those fantasies, I knew you wouldn't be able to either," Deborah said. "I was gonna get you both naked again one way or another."

"Speaking of which." Shawn said.

He sat up and crawled on top of his mother, and without a word sank his still hard cock into her.

"Oh god baby, I don't know if I can take anymore," she moaned.

"How the fuck can you still go?" Chaz asked.

"I honestly don't know," Shawn said. "I just know that one orgasm doesn't do it for me, and I need to have a second one."

"Let me see if I can't get you back up for one more go." Deborah said to Chaz.

"Not without my help." Patricia said, moving around Shawn and Jennifer to get to Deborah, who was repositioning herself between Chaz's legs. "He is my son after all. Now, let's see if we can suck some life back into this cock. I want one more fuck before we leave."

Despite Jennifer's objections, she wrapped her legs around Shawn's hips, pulled him down into a passionate kiss, and looked deep into his eyes.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned.

"I love you so much, mom." Shawn said.

"I love you too baby, more than anything else in the world." Jennifer said.

Shawn smiled as he started hammering his cock into his mother's well used, and still very wet, pussy.

Deborah and Patricia had gotten Chaz hard again, much to his surprise and their pleasure. Of course the sight of two gorgeous women, one of who was his own mother, sucking his cock certainly helped.

"You think you can fuck me again, baby?" Patricia asked.

Chaz nodded, "Hell yeah mom."

"Then fuck me baby," she said switching positions with him, "Fuck mama's pussy."

For the next several minutes the boys fucked their mothers, almost matching each other stroke for stroke. Deborah sat between the two and fingered her soaked pussy, her head on a swivel as she turned her attention back and forth watching Shawn and Jennifer on her left, and Chaz and Patricia on her right.

No one said anything, because there was nothing more to say, but mostly because they were all moaning in pleasure. The sounds and smells of sex filled the room, the sound of Shawn and Chaz's hips slamming into their mothers, the squishing sound of Deborah fingering her own soaked pussy, the squeaking of the bed, the percussion of the headboard bouncing off the wall, and the moaning of all five of them was a symphony of sexual satisfaction.

Jennifer's orgasm hit first, and she started screaming in pleasure as her son continued to pound his cock into her. That set off Patricia who started squealing in pleasure as she came next. That set off Deborah who grunted and gasped as she got herself off. Shawn looked over and as he watched Deborah's face he slammed his cock all the way into his mother and looked down into her eyes groaning in pleasure as he emptied his balls into her.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming again!" Chaz bellowed, more surprised than anything as he exploded deep inside his mother.

The room was filled with their various grunts, groans, screams and moans of pleasure as they all came within seconds of each other.

Finally Shawn rolled off of Jennifer, settling between her and Deborah, and Chaz likewise pulled out and lay next to his mother. Again they all took a few moments to catch their breath.

"All right sis," Patricia finally said, "You win."

Jennifer had to look over Shawn and Deborah to look at her twin sister, "I win?"

"Yes, you win. I'll move in with you."

Jennifer smiled, "What made you change your mind?"

"This!" Patricia said, waving her arms around. "You're crazy if you think I'm gonna give this up! Right honey?"

"Oh definitely," Chaz said, "We can't just leave all this behind."

"Looks like our threesomes just turned into fivesomes." Shawn said.

It took a couple months, but Patricia made arrangements to quit her job, sell her house, and move in with her sister. As promised Jennifer helped Patricia find a new job, and Chaz kept dating his girlfriend and kept in touch with his old friends and made new ones as Shawn easily integrated his cousin into his group of friends.

Once everything was settled, the four of them continued to have sex with each other in every possible combination 4-5 times a week (not counting their weekly sessions with Deborah). They also experimented with new positions and techniques, always willing to try something new to spice up their sex lives. They introduced toys, costumes, and roleplay into their sex lives to keep things interesting. They also looked up articles on the internet to find new and interesting ways to spice things up.

As Shawn drifted off to sleep one night after fucking his mother, he smiled to himself as he realized this all started because of his mother thinking she was home alone and didn't close the bedroom door all the way, and Deborah's very unconventional therapy.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers
12