All Comments on 'Unconventional Therapy Pt. 07'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 2 years ago

Man what a godly conclusion. A nice sexy fivesome with titfucks and anal. Thanks for making such a great story pard. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, FIVE STARS from me !

How about a story with Deborah working her “ Unconventional Therapy” with a family? Where the mother & son, father & daughter, and Deborah, all come together as a loving family?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Awesome way to wrap up a smoking hot series! Five stars and a favorite point!

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

Chaz kept in dating his girlfriend. that was uncalled for. Otherwise a great story.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

great series.

While I won't agree with the last commenter that Chaz still dating his girlfriend was 'uncalled for' I would say it was unnecessary to mention, but it doesn't bother me. Overall I thought this was a well thought out story and I enjoyed it. The only constructive criticism I can offer is when you change POV or scenes use indicators or a break ( --- or *** ) something to tell the reader it's changing through me off a little at first, but I got used to it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story hated to see it end!! You need to write another chapter and bring Chaz's girlfriend into the mix for a 6 way sexual story!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent! The one thing you missed is I’m sure the boys DPed all three women… that should be on here. They may have even given in to a bit of bi activity!

rock6752rock67528 months ago

I like the idea of another, separate story of unconventional therapy withe a mom, son, dad daughter.

I would also like to see a continuation of the twin sisters and their sons. Could the sisters become pregnant? With their son's or nephew's child?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous