Uncovering Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands began to play outward from my breasts, up to my shoulders, down to my stomach, around to my sides. Her touch was sensual in a way that no boy had ever been. I sighed as her hands wandered across my body. When her fingers gently twisted my stiff nipple, a sigh turned into a moan.

Embarrassed at my own arousal, my eyes snapped open and Quinn quickly pulled her hands back and into her lap, blushing. She sat crossed-legged, naked in front of me, her makeup was a mess, but her eyes were dry.

"Thank you," she whispered, smiling. And with those words offered so sincerely, I realized how much this one small gesture had meant to her. I had an idea that might mean a bit more.

"Here," I said standing up and grabbing the pillow off my bed. "Try this." I propped the pillow against the side of her desk behind her. "Lean back against here."

I could feel her eyes on my bare breasts as she watched me move around the room. Obediently, she scooted back on the floor to recline nude against the desk. As I moved to sit between her legs she spread her knees to give me space. I sat with my back to her and pulling my hair to one side, I leaned back into her until my head was cradled at the nape of her neck. I put her hands back on my tits.

"Now, imagine they're yours," I instructed. "Touch them any way you want."

Quinn gasped softly, for the first time feeling her hands filled with flesh where her own ought to be. As she caressed my breasts between her fingers, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensuous heat of her naked body pressed against my bare back, her taut nipples pressed into my shoulder blades.

Her chin pressed down on my shoulder as she gazed down at "her" breasts. The difference in our skin tones is so striking, I don't know how she managed to buy into the illusion. She caressed them and massaged them and watched them move in her hands. She pinched my tightening nipples gently and rolled them between her fingers. I did my best, despite the stimulation, to keep my breathing slow and steady—to be as separate from this experience as I could so that Quinn could have it to herself. It wasn't easy.

Quinn seemed to be making no such effort. In fact she seemed determined to live the fantasy to the fullest. Her chin left my shoulder and her head fell back against the desk with a thud. Her breathing grew ragged as she began to paw at my tits more aggressively. And then I felt her hips rocking back and forth on the floor, rubbing her against the back of my pants. My hands on her bare thighs felt her strong muscles moving under her smooth skin. She moaned softly.

This was more than I had bargained for. I'd interrupted her masturbating and earlier she'd been abandoned in some boy's bed. Could I deny her a third time tonight? I really couldn't. Quinn deserved this. I couldn't take it away from her. So I remained still in her arms as she kneaded my tits and humped my ass. And I tried to ignore my own growing arousal.

She was whimpering now, squeezing my tits and rubbing herself desperately against me. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't getting the stimulation she craved, but she refused to let go of me. So I let my hand drift up her thigh and behind my back until my fingers found her sticky-wet vag, hot and blossoming.

"Pleassssse..." Quinn whispered as my fingers explored her body behind my back.

I felt the shaved-smooth flesh of her labia, and the tuft of soft hair groomed just above. And in between, my fingers found the bud of her protruding clit.

"Oooohhhh yesssss..." she sighed, pulling my breasts and my body tight into hers, transferring the pressure of her groping hands through my body to her own. I pressed my hand between her splayed thighs and let her rock back and forth against it. There was an urgency to her motion now and her breathing was becoming heavier.

My own heart was beating faster at this unexpected turn. Quinn's hands continued to clutch at my tits and fondle my nipples. I had trouble keeping my breathing even. Of the boys that had pawed at my chest, none had ever been this... tantalizing. Now I wanted to get off too.

Quinn was panting beside my ear now. I pushed my free hand down the front of my pants, past my own unkempt thatch and found my clit impatiently moist and swollen. Between Quinn's legs my fingers began to stroke in a counter rhythm to her hips, drawing her wetness up from below. Between my own legs, my fingers matched that motion and I imagined that Quinn and I shared the same body, the same sensations.

"Lessie..." Quinn whimpered. "Oh God, Lessie... Oh... Oh... Mmmmm..." She was close now, bucking fervently against my hand.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Slut?" I hissed. "I know you wanna..." My fingers were working both of us faster now.

"Inside me..." she murmured, "Your finger... inside me..."

I'd never let myself put a finger inside myself before. The idea of reaching inside of another girl was completely alien. But then so was the entire situation I found myself in now. I'd come this far. So I slid the hand behind my back down further and curled my middle finger up and into her open body.

I hadn't gotten very deep when Quinn groaned. "Ooohh! Right there!... Right there, Lessie!" She ground her clit against my palm while I stroked what I guessed was her G-spot. All the while her hands scrunched and jostled my tits.

And then it was happening. Quinn's whole body contracted. Her back arched forward into me and her knees pulled back, her legs trembling in the air. Her urgent grunting had given way to a long, keening squeal of ecstasy. Her fingers dug deep into my flesh as she pulled me into her center. I moved my hand and my finger faster, hoping to prolong the stimulation and extend her orgasm.

And as quickly as it started, it was over. Quinn collapsed back panting against the desk. Her legs fell limp to the floor and her hands finally fell away from my chest.

I could feel the sticky sweat of her skin peeling away from my back as I leaned forward to sit up. I turned around and looked back at Quinn to see her flushed and panting, sprawled naked and supine against the desk. The aroma of her sex was heavy in the air.

"So..." I started, trying to fill the awkward silence. "That happened."

"Uh-huh," she agreed. She pushed herself up to sit cross-legged on the floor in the front of me and finally looked up. "Did... did it 'happen' for you, too?"

"Oh, uh... No. Almost, but... no."

"Do... Do you want me to...?"

"Oh no. No no no... This was for... I mean... You really seemed to need it."

"Yeah..." she admitted. "Have you ever... I mean, with a girl... before?"

"Nope. First time... You?"

"No, not... not like that..."

There was another moment of awkward silence.

"Leslie, you're the best friend I've ever had... I don't want things to be weird between us."

"Me neither!... So... what happens now?"

Neither of us had an answer.

The silence became awkward again as we sat on the carpet in front of each other. I was just about to reach back for my T-shirt to get dressed again, when Quinn leaned forward and kissed me. And I don't mean a polite little peck. I mean hand behind my head, lips apart, tongue in my mouth kissed me.

If I was shocked when she kissed me, I was even more surprised when I sank into it, closed my eyes, and kissed her back.

Kissing Quinn was... different. Softer. Smoother. I felt the texture of her lip gloss smeared across my mouth. And there was a gentleness to it. Like passionate without being lustful.

And then I trembled as I felt her hand on my bare stomach, fingers drifting gently down, burrowing under the waist of my pants, into my underwear. I could have said something, but I didn't. Instead I uncrossed my legs. I let her fingers explore through the damp tangle until she found my neglected clit, eager for attention once more.

Quinn moved forward onto her knees now, leaning over me, giving her fingers better access into my pants. Her lips moved off of my mouth and brushed along my jaw until she was pressing them into the hollow behind my ear.

"You don't... you don't have to..." I gasped.

"I want to," she replied.

"Don't... Not inside..."

"I know."

Her finger was rubbing tiny little circles around the hood of my clit, and her tongue was tracing matching circles along my neck as she slowly moved down towards my shoulder. The sensation was... effective. It was getting hard to breath.

"Isn't this... weird?" I asked between breaths.

"No..." Quinn answered softly. "Not if we don't want it to be."

And then she withdrew her hand from my pants. I whimpered at the sudden loss, and opened my eyes to see Quinn sitting back on her knees, looking at me. She wasn't the broken girl I had walked in on less than an hour ago. She had regained the confidence and the sweet frivolity that I knew. I don't know what had changed in me, but I wanted to be with her.

"Now," she directed with a hint of a smile, "take off your pants and get on the bed."

I responded obediently, my heart racing. As I laid myself out naked on the bottom bunk, Quinn stood and retrieved her vibrator from her desk.

"Have you ever used one of these before?" she asked standing nude in front of me, with her hip cocked to the side. Her hair was loose again, flowing over her shoulders, concealing her chest, falling past her hips and framing her manicured cunt. Everything—everything—Quinn did was calculated to distract from what she thought was her one crucial flaw.

I shook my head in response to her question, too excited now to speak.

"Ooo... You're in for a treat, then."

She laid down next to me, her skin pressed against mine, her hair draping across both our bodies. When she reached up past my head to plug the vibrator into my reading lamp outlet, her chest was right by my face. I leaned up and playfully licked her raspberry nipple, causing her to gasp in surprise and giggle.

She reached down with an empty hand and a smirk to caress my breast and I reached up and pulled her face to mine. It was my turn to kiss her. Her body was pressed against mine, and her fingers danced across my chest while my tongue probed between her lips. I turned into her, pressing a breast into her chest. Quinn moaned and giggled. Her lips left mine and drifted down to my jaw.

"Stop distracting me..." she admonished, but I could hear the smile in her voice as her lips brushed down my neck.

"What's your hurry?" I asked breathlessly.

She kissed her way down my shoulder and inched down the bed until her lips were on one nipple and her fingers on the other. She lingered there for a minute or two.

Kissing and stroking downward along my ribs and stomach, her tongue swirled around my belly button while her fingers caressed my hip. I just absorbed the sensation, lying back, trying to remember to breathe. Quinn touched me like a boy, but her touch was so un-boy-like.

At last, she was down there, kneeling next to me, her fingers petting my tangle of pubic hair.

"You keep it natural to scare away boys, don't you?" she asked knowingly, brushing her hair out of her face.

I nodded. "You keep yours trimmed so they look down instead of up."

She nodded and smiled and then her fingers caressed my inner thighs, gently coaxing them open for her. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tingle of her touch.

As she kissed and caressed my thighs with one hand, I could feel her reach up the bed for the vibrator. Quinn's vibrator was about twelve inches long. The handle had a couple of controls, and the head was a rubber ball about the size of a tennis ball—too big to actually go inside me. At least I hoped it wasn't supposed to go inside!

I heard the buzz when she clicked it on, and I bit my lip and felt everything clench all at once. I wasn't afraid... I trusted Quinn... but this was all new to me and I had no idea what to expect. I had always made do with my fingers.

"Shhh... relax..." Quinn encouraged, stroking me gently from my ribs to my thigh. I took a breath and willed myself to relax. I didn't open my eyes though, and when the buzzing head pressed against my most sensitive skin, it tickled so much I screamed and scrambled backwards up the bed.

"Sorry! Sorry... Sorry," Quinn apologized, laughing. Then with a wicked a grin she added "It's still set to 'Slut'. Let me dial it back to 'Virgin'."

"Hey!" I protested, not that she was wrong. "You just startled me." I took a deep breath to relax again. Quinn fiddled with the handle and I could hear the pitch of the hum shift down. This time she pressed it to the side of my ass and worked in slow circles against my hip, moving closer with each rotation.

Over my hip bone, across my belly, down my inner thigh, Quinn danced her vibrator across my skin sending ripples of sensation through my body. It wasn't long before I was squirming and clutching the blankets and she hadn't even reached the main event yet. She circled the vibrator up my thigh until it was pressed against my wet and waiting labia.

"Oooohhh my God..." I moaned, my hips thrusting forward into the stimulation. "Why do I not own one of these?"

"Because gamer geeks don't get muscle aches the way ballerinas do. You like it?"

"Yesssss..." I wanted to reach down and rub myself, but I resisted.

"I'm going to move it up to your clit now..."

And then the sensation increased tenfold as the buzzing permeated my entire being. The feeling was electric. My hips rocked back and forth almost involuntarily.

"Mmmmm... Ooh... I like that... Nngh, I like that a lot..."

"I can tell." Quinn replied, dragging a finger up the outside of my swollen cunt and smearing the juice across my stomach.

I was getting lost in the sensation and my brain was going fuzzy, but I had one last idea. I reached down and took Quinn's free hand and pulled her towards me.

"Come... Come up here... with me... Mmmm..."

She shifted her grip on the vibrator and crawled up next to me, never breaking the buzzing contact against my clit. She bent over me and whispered in my ear.

"Are you gonna cum for me Lessie? You're close now aren't you?"

"Yes... Yes! God... So clo-Oh-ose... But... On top of me... Share it with me... Mmmm"

Her eyes lit up as she realized what I was asking, and she swung a leg across me and straddling my hips she pressed her own wet cunt down on the buzzing ball. She quickly met my tempo gently rolling her hips in rhythm with mine. As she moved, her hair cascaded across my body, adding a new and unexpected sensation on top of the overwhelming stimulation from the vibrator.

"Quinn!" I gasped, reaching out for her free hand and twining my fingers between hers. "Oh God, Quinn!... I... Ah... Ahhh-haaaa—!" The words wouldn't come.

The last thing I saw before the world disappeared was Quinn looking down at me, smiling, biting back her own arousal, genuinely happy for me. Her face was a ruin of streaked and smeared makeup and her hair was a tangled veil. Our eyes met and she was so beautiful and so kind and in that moment, I loved her.

Then I was lost in a fervid cacophony of euphoria. Every muscle in my body tensed up and I wanted to scream in elation, but no sound would come. This far surpassed any orgasm I had given myself, or received from a boy.

And then all of the tension released in a trembling fulmination and I could breathe again and see again and my body went limp except for the hand that clutched Quinn's.

"You liked that," she smiled.

"Yes," I panted as she leaned down to kiss me. She had pushed the buzzing ball down away from us. The vibrating handle was only an echo of its potential against my skin.

As her lips pressed against mine I reached down between us and guided the wand back up against her splayed cunt. She moaned and laughed and pushed herself back against the ball.

"Mmm-hmmmm... Ah!... Oh, Lessie..."

One at a time, I moved her hands to my chest and she squeezed me and rocked her hips faster. She closed her eyes and bowed her head forward, sending more hair splashing over my chest and throat.

"That's it Slut... Cum for me again... I want to see you this time..." I encouraged as I brushed her hair out of her face.

"Oh God, Lessie," she whimpered, "I love... your tits...Mmmm-aahh... God that feels amazing!"

With my nipples pressed into her palms I held the vibrator steady and let her work her body against it. Leaning over me now, I could see just the faintest swell falling out of Quinn's chest. With my free hand, I stroked up her ribs and caressed her whisper of a breast.

She was grinding against the buzzing ball faster now. I had to brace the wand against my hip to keep it steady. She was panting in time to her rhythm, pushing herself towards the edge, desperate to throw herself into the void.

"Cum for me Slut..." I urged, pinching her nipple between my fingers.

Her nails dug into my tits and I winced in pain but endured it for her. Her back arched and I could feel her shudder as she started to cum.

"Lessie!... Lessieeeee..." she squealed through clenched teeth and she threw her head back and the rhythm of her hips faltered against the vibrator.

And then with a satiated sigh, she collapsed to one side, an arm, a leg, and her hair draped across me. I thumbed off the vibrator and set it aside before I rolled onto my side to face her. I don't know which of us kissed the other first, but it was a long, languid kiss that started slow and got slower. Our passionate caresses diminished to gentle strokes and then tiny brushes and I drifted off to sleep next to her.

I was awakened when Quinn got out of bed. She crossed the room naked and pulled on her T-shirt. I watched her as she sat at her desk to clean off her makeup. On Monday, I would call Student Services and see about getting her some professional help, but she was mine to care for tonight. I climbed out of bed, put on my pajamas, sat in my chair behind her and brushed out her hair. Neither of us said a word.

While she bound up her hair for bed, I crawled back into my bunk under the covers. Quinn turned off the room light. As she reached up to the top bunk, I held my blankets open to her, an invitation. She smiled and nestled into bed beside me.

I held her, like John sometimes held me, and Quinn fell asleep in my arms with her hand cradling my breast. And it wasn't weird at all.


Author's Note: Thank you for reading. While I hope it stands well on it's own, this story is a prequel to my earlier work, My Niece and Her Roommate in which Leslie introduces Quinn to her Uncle Mike. That story is in the Incest/Taboo category, and while not technically incestuous (Mike and Leslie are not actually related), the relationship is fairly described as 'taboo'.