Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Donnie meets partner's foursome ends in group play.
10.9k words
4.69
5.8k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 3: (Story set in the late 90s)

- Donnie fucks wife's mouth and arse as directed by Mr. Donovan, stems tide on resentment felt in marriage with Mel.

- He dreams of Mr. Donovan's assistant as they prepare elaborate "summer job" to bring Donnie to the city 6-8 times a month or more.

- Meet new neighbors after they seen Mel pleasing Donnie in the kitchen, they return the favor in from behind show against the counter.

Donnie woke that Monday morning, summer vacation for the high school science teacher started with some sort of run or workout, with a three mile jog or weights at the school weight room. He took up jogging in his 30s doing his first 5k soon after and getting Mel used to a routine that saw them running 6-12 miles a week. His meet up with Mr. Donovan had him feeling a little soft around the middle as the man who took him passionately was in his 60s, had little body fat and a toned physique.

He went without his cassette walkman as he had a lots to think about, reflecting on the good sex Mr. Donovan coached him to have with Mel. It made sense to Donnie that it was in his male lover's best interest not to have things for Donnie blow up at home, and it was Donnie's intense desire to please him that spurred on his aggression with his wife. Donnie was conflicted as he felt a deep sense of gratitude towards his wife for deep throating him and taking him in the arse and he was excited about his new play partner.

Donnie returned from the run and went through some body weight exercises in the garage, doing some lunges, push-ups, squats and crunches before going inside to stretch. Mel was sitting at the table reading the letter he purposefully left out for her so that there was no confusion as to where he was going Thursday and how he was going to spend his summer.

"Honey, you didn't tell me you would be making $1500 a week!" Mel said getting up, holding the letter, shirt on her shoulder braless, panties and long legs jetting from the shirt. He loved her simple sense of nightwear as she reached up throwing her arms around his neck. "We're going to be able to get rid of most of our debt."

They kissed, Donnie flashing back to fucking her arse last night, the last of several first they had experienced that last couple nights together at the direction of Mr. Donovan. He was glad his diversion was going to move them forward on their "five year plan" almost three or four years to the point of planning for their new home and thinking of the second child.

"You were amazing last night," she whispered into his ear before kissing his neck, his cock rising up into her. "I never thought I would have ever enjoyed THAT, but the morning discomfort was worth last night's pleasure."

She slid off of him, patting his rising cock giggling as she headed for coffee. Donnie remembered the Hankin's, newly met last night after two months of being wave at you neighbors. He relived in his mind watching them fuck against the counter, Mel in his lap, precursor to their mensural alternative arse entry and them promising a get together.

"It won't be too awkward having the neighbors over Friday night, will it Mel?" Donnie asked, baiting her to respond sexually.

"We'll have common things to talk about, like 'say were you purposefully that loud just for us," She said giggling again. Donnie always loved the flirty, no stress version of Mel and sprinted up the stairs upon hearing Miles, their 7 month old stirring from sleep. Just over a day ago he was resenting this life, but the inspired sex had brought him back to almost a newlywed feel, even as the cause of a lot of stress woke in the middle of their rekindling.

Donnie changed and fed Miles while Mel enjoyed her summer routine, an educational consultant with a similar schedule to his teacher summers. She sat on the back porch, sun heating a little, sipping her coffee and reading a book from the library. He tried to let her have this moment every day, though before he almost dreaded giving up computer time.

He bounced Miles on his knee checking his AOL account email, archiving important ones in a folder called "Fantasy baseball" covering his tracks in case Mel ever gets the urge to go through his things. They both had separate email accounts, though "marriage experts" cautioned against this practice one article stating "The cloak of privacy between couples could lead to infidelity on many levels." He was always careful to delete searches and clear chat history as "Bi male 4 cock" chats would definitely cause an issue if Mel ever stumbled upon them.

James had begun to send him nothing but official looking emails recounting their plans already set for Thursday. "Report to the clubhouse at Crestwood Hills G & CC ready to tee off at 9 a.m." followed by the rules of the course for attire and who was golfing with them. Charles Cuttier, general manager of Cuttier Gas and Grub a popular convience store chain in Iowa jumped off the page at Donnie and Kurt Bottenberg, retired.

The next paragraph simply stated that after golf and lunch he'd have a origination meeting with staff at Crestwood Hills G & CC before finishing downtown with a 3 p.m. meeting with Mr. Donovan. Donnie printed the email to add to the "transparency" around the job with Mel and set it down on the breakfast island pass through separating the kitchen and dining area.

The back door swung open just as he set Miles amongst the toys they had arranged on a blanket in the dinning room, her bare legs catching a little of the sun. He nodded to the island where the letter was and waited for the expected reaction, further gaining equity in carving time out for this profitable and enjoyable new phase of Donnie's life.

"Charles Cuttier?!" she exclaimed, reading on into the letter. "This Donovan guy's pretty connected."

Before they could chat more Miles saw Mel and reached up to be coddled by his mother and the couple's moment hit the blackhole of attention sucking that parenthood becomes. Mel quit being a wife for the day and was immediately in full mother mode. Donnie showered and went out to clean his clubs, car and get ready for the Thursday meeting, even though it was only Monday.

That night the dream returned.

After Mel and Miles went to sleep, Donnie went online and found James and they began to chat. First it was all about the meeting and how to act, and James told him to trust himself but talk to these men only when they talk to him. Donnie had poured a glass of bourbon for himself and as the effects of the strong drink took hold he began to "chat" personally with James.

Donnie's move with guys online was to take a conversation 90 degrees off into a thoughtful, but sexually charged direction. James had just finished discussing possible duties he have "working" for the course when Donnie typed...

"You're a good looking man, James. I'm assuming you and Mr. Donovan have been down path similar to the one I'm on now."

The bubbles that appeared as he typed come up immediately, stirring Donnie's cock awaiting the response. He stroked himself lightly, resigned to not masturbate now that he needs his capacity to stay elevated.

"First off, thank you Donnie. I find you endearing as well as attractive and yes Mr. Donovan and I have shared a great deal and continue to do so to this day."

Donnie wasn't surprised at the response and put the focus clearly on James. "I sense your attraction to me and it's reciprocated back kind Sir." Donnie said assimilating Jame's British cadence in written text as well as spoken. "May I ask your length compared to our shared boss?"

"7"" James typed back quickly. "It's a fine ride, not as thick as Mr. Ds and a degree shorter. I like the look of yours, the glimpses I've been able to catch and I do feel you."

Donnie almost went further, but knew he'd have a chance someday to share what he was thinking live, and in person. He'd promised himself not only to refrain from cumming during chats but to get to bed earlier with Mel. He said "goodnight" to James, cleared all his tracks and went upstairs.

His wife was hard asleep as he slipped under the covers and thought about everything until sleep came. He hadn't thought about it much before, but the dream began again with the circle of men returned, naked from the waist down, cocks out and moving towards him. This time he felt them, one pressing his lips before slipping inside of them, it was a big powerful man, his hands on his ears. Donnie saw himself naked now, a new twist to the dream as a second cock pressed against his ear.

The third competed with the bigger man's cock against his cheek and slid against the length of his shaft, before Donnie had both in his mouth. He panicked a little, looking around to see James just watching in the foreground, grinning and looking down at his hard cock as the fourth man moved to his backside. Donnie reached up to the cock pressed to his ear and held it in his hand, he felt it's length, a great length, glad he wasn't positioned behind him.

The fog of his dream state held this moment for a long time, two cocks in his mouth, one in his hand and a man pressing a cock up against his back as he knelt. He felt warmth and comfort, the eyes of James approving at his actions, the velvety softness Donnie had just learned he so craved, dating back to a college experience, brought to life on a weekend pass. He held tight and stroked the man as this settled for quite some time.

He stirred, almost waking, rolling over on his dream induced hard on providing both conscious discomfort and stimulation for the dream. Donnie rolled some in the group of men, his backside now presented to the man, who's cock was in his back and he lost sight of James. The men competing for his mouth got aggressive each trying to push into his front cavity, both going an impossible depth, but the dream state sensation was that of the head of a cock penetrating Donnie hard, fast and deep.

In a flash Donnie felt the full penetration, a call back from Mr. D breaking his arse cherry and the mouthful of his gorgeous cock from the front. He let go of the cock he had held tight and all of a sudden he could feel himself cum, a warm gusher poured in his arse at the same time as the men pulled out of his mouth and coated his face with their spunk. His dream had him turn around, eyes stinging from their salty discharge, to again see James filling him as Donnie came in a beautiful union of orgasms.

Donnie was now completely awake discovering he had rubbed and finished in his boxers rubbing against them and the sheet. He wiped at his face, but no cum was there and he chuckled a little. He recalled the James filled dream in it's entirety. He reached over for tissues, Mel sound asleep, and rolled on his back feeling the cooling of his load on his back. He smiled and drifted off to sleep, so much for saving his load.

The next morning he began laundry early, getting the sheets in the washer as soon as they both awoke and he went for another run leaving Mel with Miles who had woke earlier than normal. Donnie was glad he had at least three more days to worry about sex with Mel, between the dream and only what he could imagine was going to happen Thursday he was concerned again about his capacity.

"Donnie, it's like working out," James said in their Tuesday night chat. "You'll get in the most amazing sexual shape of your life, as long as you don't start whacking it, you'll have stamina and be able to get aroused."

Donnie pressed him about Thursday, asking "What am I in for Thursday." James kept things pretty close to his vest stating that "he wasn't sure" and that "I only get involved after the first screening takes place." James talked about the screening being different for each person and sometimes it ends quickly and sometimes in does involve sexual things.

"Just relax, be yourself and don't compromise your feelings," James said. "His screening process is aimed at uncovering any bullshit as to protect himself and the clients."

"Clients?" Donnie asked, wondering what he meant specifically.

"His business associates, clients," James said and let it drop. There were no dreams that night, Donnie fell hard asleep and couldn't remember if he dreamed at all upon waking up Wednesday.

That morning he took Miles as Mel went to the gym to workout as it was raining outside and Donnie didn't want to run in the rain. He got online and surfed through some random bi-married male chat rooms, getting into AIM conversations with three men as Miles played in playpen in the dinning room.

He enjoyed getting the guys off as a dominant male, the first two rather quickly talking about, wrestling them down and forcing himself inside. The third was more conversational and was getting to know Donnie a little. In the same boat, married with young kids, had a couple college experiences and was looking for someone to "Play with". He wasn't in the Des Moines area, but Kansas City was only 3 1/2 hours away and the cock shot he sent him show a nice penis about Donnie's size.

Donnie hid his contact info under another fantasy baseball league contact group and said he'd chat him up sometime, but his wife was coming home. He no longer signed off, got Miles out of his playpen, when Mel returned home. Donnie loved her hot and sweaty, but again the dreaded "time of the month" stopped the 'let's have sex' conversation cold and she reiterated "my backside is off limits as well."

"How about the shower?" Donnie pressed, expecting it to all end right there.

"Sounds hot, let's do that," Mel said. "Miles will be fine in the crib, let's go."

Donnie already semi-erect penis sprang to life and he bounded up the stairs with Miles, setting him in his room, shut the light, put on his favorite music and he turned over with his blanket. Wow, the stars aligned and he was going to fall asleep. Donnie pivoted out the room and headed to the bathroom where he could hear the water running.

Mel was naked and under the water getting a rinse done as he stripped down, the long, clear string of precum extended from his boxers out. He had been quite excited downstairs building all of the clear goodness up and he took it without thinking and licked it off fingers as Mel watched him enter.

She reached down and massaged his member as the water hit her shoulder, ran over her tan breasts and small nipples. His hand reached up to roll them in his fingers and caress the flesh that formed the cleavage that drew him to her the first night they met. His face went there and he spent a time suckling her breasts, she releasing his cock and massaged his scalp. Donnie stayed there contemplating his next move in the tub/shower combo before moving to her face taking her mouth to his and locking tongues.

She initiated contact at his waist, pushing his cock up against her stomach and then with one leg she wrapped and then the next and scooted up his body. She was now above him, as his arms braced the shower wall on each side of the shower head, water streaming down. He sweet pussy above, her strength from her weekly workouts helping her search with her legs his cock. It was at the entrance and she started letting it penetrate.

"Fuck yes!" Donnie exclaimed as the flesh of her body moved over him, their bodies now joined, the warmth of the water, her lips the smell of the soap and shampoo and her breath moving him deeper and harder. Her sweetness was rough with the expanded walls inside, he burrowed deeper with the help of her body weight.

"Oh Donnie!" she exclaimed pulling up and dropping down several times over. "Oh, baby!"

She came quickly and continued to bounce on him, his stamina there as they stayed joined like this for several minutes. She cried out and came again and he knew he needed a different approach to finish inside, so he lifted her off, turned her around and lined it up from behind. He crashed inside of her easily, her head and hands against the wall, the water now hitting him in the stomach and over his hips as he thrust inside again and again.

"Oh Christ Jesus," Donnie exclaimed and came, his body shuddering as he pulled her up to him, back now against him, his cock sliding out. He caresses and cupped her breasts as his cock shot another spurt to the floor of the shower. His mouth found her neck and they turned to each other to kiss. She was his wife again, not just a mother to his children, she initiated this and she took him by mouth and arse just this week.

They were handsy all day, her's slipping in his pants twice pulling on his cock. His found her breasts repeatedly and rubbed her cunt through the panties and the liner. Just before bed he thought he had her talked into fucking her arse again, but she ran to bed stating, "You've come enough this week." Donnie smiled thinking, 'you have no idea'.

"Tomorrow's a big day," James said in their Wednesday night chat. "Be clean, be trimmed and don't eat a lot in the morning. And remember, just be you, no bullshit. How's Mel, she down with everything?"

Donnie filled James in about their sex this week and her excitement for how this advances things financially. James wanted details to the point Donnie thought he was probably whacking it to his tales of married sex. Donnie was particularly detailed about fucking her arse and afterwards asked James, "I hope that made you cum."

"Ha!" James responded. "You'll know when I cum. Now get to bed, you'l; need your rest."

"Yes Sir!" Donnie said and signed off.

(Dreaming again) - This time the cock was riding him harder than ever, pushing his face into the floor, pushing it across the carpet, forcing it seemed like his balls disappeared into his arse. The group of men were now just watching, it wasn't pleasurable and Donnie could see, through the hazy dream state, James pulling at his hips. His consciousness floated about the scene where the man's seemingly 10 foot long cock was sliding up back and forth like a child's toy.

"James!" Donnie cried out waking Mel as he tossed about in bed, asleep seeing him shoot him off his cock and then spraying his load all over him and the crowd of men. "James!" he cried again and woke up.

"Who's James," Mel said, worried, looking at her husband who had sweat around the neck of his shirt and on his brow. Donnie was well versed from a young age to think on his feet.

"Oh Christ, Mel, it's my bosses assistant," Donnie said referring to the letter and the meeting tomorrow. "He was leaving stranded on a golf course I had no idea where to go to get back. You know how freaked out I get about directions and being lost."

Of course she did, as Donnie played to one of her 'misconceptions' about him that he just never addresses. She hugged him and kissed him before reminding him to sleep so he's ready for tomorrow. He tried, but from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. he tossed and turned thinking of things to come and finally he got up and showered at 5:30 a.m. He had been shaving back his hair around his cock and balls, using a throwaway facial razor and he noticed how smooth Mr. Donovan was as he sucked on his length.

He budgeted a lot of time so he left at 7 a.m. for the 1 hour plus drive so that he wouldn't get lost. He kissed Mel goodbye and out the door saw Jeremy, his neighbor and waved. He yelled over "Friday night sound good for a cookout?" Jeremy responded with a thumbs up and yelled back, "It is your turn you know." Not knowing exactly what he meant, just figuring he was joking about them each watching each other and it was their turn to perform for them, he waved, laughed and nodded "Yes" vigorously.

The drive went well and he had time to stop at a store to get new golf balls, tees and a ball marker. He had on a solid blue polo with his hometown course's logo on the chest with light shorts, a nice belt. He looked very country club as Mel said as he left and he was confident driving into Crestwood Hills G & C. It had stately landscaping and a long drive as it was one of the older clubs in the area, though it had been updated and well maintained.