Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On cue, after last call the drinks were done, Kurt said goodbye and thanked for the drink. Donnie relaxed at a table, smiling at one of the girls who checked him out earlier and sat back to pass the time. He was feeling a little buzzed, but not bad so made the decision to leave another message on the answering machine. This time he said, "Hey Babe, I've cut myself off and and going to play pool with them for a bit and drive home. Don't wait up."

Thirty minutes finally passed and he walked up the steps as he was on the second floor and went through the instructions again. You can ask questions in the room and about how and what to do to him. Do not kiss him. Do what you're asked to do and nothing more. He does not want anal sex nor will he penetrate yours. Again, do only what you're asked to do. James muttered a couple times that "there isn't enough time, you have to be prepared to just do."

Donnie knocked on the door and he heard, "It's unlocked," and he walked in to see Kurt naked and walking with a drink. His lengthy cock dangled and didn't spring to action, in fact Kurt was very nonchalant as if he wasn't naked. "Please take off your clothes Donnie," he said. "They're such and impediment."

Donnie did as he was asked, neatly folding things for some reason, setting them on the dresser being sure his keys and wallet were on top. He didn't feel unsafe or at risk as Kurt fixed them both a drink and walked around the room. He wasn't in prime shape, though for his age his body had a little tone and he was well groomed. Donnie's cock didn't spring to attention, but neither was Kurt's. Donnie stood in place, waiting for the next direction, available for Kurts eyes, which found him and the two men stood naked, still for a moment before Kurt handed him the drink. "Gin and Tonic" was all he said.

Kurt looked him over, walking around with a drink in his hand, looking at all facets of Donnie's body, in silence, both sipping their drinks and Kurt moving slowly. He set the drink down and he placed a hand on Donnies shoulder and then the other and began to massage his shoulders. No words as Kurts cock dangled downward, Donnie had figured maybe 8 inches flaccid and limp and wondered if it grew as he had 'read on the Internet' that some men's cocks are like that and some are like his which are considerably smaller until arousal.

"Please spread your feet to about shoulder length and bend over," Kurt instructed and Donnie set his drink on the dresser and obeyed, showing his lack of flexibility. Kurts hands were next placed on the orbs of his arse, feeling the muscles there and bracing so Kurt could look under his legs as his dangling cock. Kurt pulled his cheeks apart and he saw his hole, and quickly put them back together.

"Let's shower," Kurt said pulling his hands off, giving Donnie a little tingle down where his cock was, remembering Mr. Donovan's shower and the treatment he was given at their meet up. Kurt got the water going, Donnie walked in and again stood across from each other, naked and looking. Donnie's cock was filling with blood and Kurt came close to him, reached out and petted the top of it before running his hand over it and to his balls and back. It was a large shower with glass door that swung out into the room of the bigger suite's bigger bathroom. Kurt gestured for him to go inside and Donnie stepped back and allowed the shorter man to enter. Kurt reached for the liquid soap in the dispenser on the wall of the shower, lathered up his hand and began to coat hims hands as the men faced each other. Kurt started around Donnie's neck and moved his way down.

Donnie's cock was rock hard now as Kurt reapplied shampoo to his hands and then to Donnie's body, very systematically, his fingers working into the skin of his chest. The two men's cocks touched, Donnie's hard and Kurt's not so much, who then leaned in to press it up between them as he focused on his nipples. His fingers circled them, pressed them inward, rubbed and pulled. Donnie thought he might suck them and the soap he was so close to his chest, but he did not. Kurt got more soap, leaning into Donnie now keeping contact, reaching over to the side, his head now on his shoulder. Kurt pressed his shoulders into Donnie's chest and let his arms and hands dangle down and began to wash his erect cock, both hands enclosing it and running from under his balls and back up.

Donnie was slightly afraid he might cum if he did this too fast, but Kurt spent time behind his sack on his taint and inside his thighs as well, alternating hands and sides. he reached deeper, sliding his shoulder down below Donnie's chest to cover and coat his arse and around, Donnie spreading his legs a little more so he could get deep in there. He didn't penetrate with his fingers, but circled the hole much like he circled his nipples. More shampoo and now he extended down his legs, into a squat pressing his head beside his hard cock, his cheeks pressed into it on one side and then the next. Kurt went up for shampoo one more time on his front and slid back down to finish his legs.

With his hands Kurt turned Donnie into the water stream and repeated the process on his back, though not as slowly until he got down to his waist. He lathered up and reached around to play and coat his cock, holding it out and stroking it as the water ran over Donnie's chest and down to rinse. Kurts hands coated and run over his balls, and arse again and again and down his legs. With the weight of his body and hands Kurt was able to direct Donnie without words through rinsing before switching places.

"Now do the same for me," Kurt said.

Donnie did, lingering on the man's length when he got there and he felt that it was hardening, it just didn't support it's weight. He felt it get longer as he squatted to get Kurt's legs and thought to himself 'yeah I'm sucking this hog'. Donnie predicted he'd have his lips on his arse as well, since they had spent so much time cleaning each other and went as far as thinking 'if he doesn't suggest a 69 I will'. Donnie finished, careful to take just about as much time and he spent a lot of it extending Kurt's penis out as he cleaned it, concluding it had swelled to a good 9 inches, getting some deep gasps from his first client. Kurt reached out and turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, grabbed two towels and began to dry himself.

Donnie had predicted a similar drying process, but he was wrong and mirrored Kurt drying himself, catching Kurt's gaze in silence until both men were dry. Kurt turned and headed back into the room and laid on the bed, and Donnie had figured now he'd just continue to be Kurt's mimic, doing whatever it is he did and let him lead the way. They faced each other on the bed, Kurt propping his head up looking at Donnie who did the same. Kurt's cock was laying on the bed, not straight out but long and full and Kurt moved his hips towards Donnie's until they were lined up and the head of their members were almost touching. Donnie squared up his hips and prepared for him to keep coming over, which Kurt did sliding his length along side Donnies and very slowly pushing forward and pulling back with his hips letting the soft flesh of the two cocks run along side and touch. Precum oozed out and Donnie's covered a streak on the underside of Kurts.

Kurt moved Donnie to his back, pressing his hips to Donnie's and both cocks were now between them until they were side by side. Kurt moved upwards to his hips, pressing his cock in he crease between Donnie's and Donnie's thighs. Once there, Kurt reached back and propped up Donnies legs, his feet holding his knees high. For a second Donnie thought Kurt was going to go down on him, taking his hands on his knees keeping his cock rubbed against his. Then Kurt began to very slowly rotate his hips back and forth sliding his cock between Donnie's thigh and cock, also along his balls which slid up as he slowly pushed forward. Kurt leaned forward, took Donnie's had and laid it against his own cock creating resistance so the two members would keep contact. This was something Donnie had never envisioned nor thought of doing and it was moving him toward climax.

Donnie expected Kurt to quicken as he drew back and pushed forward methodically again and again. Kurt would lean a little getting the tip of Donnie's cock to release the clear fluid against his shaft and shift the other way doing the same to his. This action produced more and more of the lubricant, though very little at a time. Kurt kept it slow and steady and was not in a hurry, he seldom looked at Donnie, just down at the two cylinders sliding past each other so very slowly. Kurt did lengthen how far back he drew and pushed forward. Donnie was feeling like he was getting ready to cum a couple times, however the cooler air of the room prevented that from happening. He watched Kurt's face seeing if he was getting there or not, and he wasn't his breathing was quickened and occasionally he'd close his eyes. Donnie thought what a shame it was this man's cock wasn't fucking him deep in the arse right then.

Donnie began to let his mind drift and thought a lot of lubricant might create a fucking environment right there as there were tingles and hints of climax occasionally. He also enjoyed having this man's large penis just make contact with him and how amazingly soft and velvety it was. Donnie hoped he was going to get it in his mouth and his desires were soon met.

After almost 40 minutes of sliding cock past cock Kurt moved off of Donnie, turned around and backed his arse up to his face. He didn't get his prize right away as Kurt reached back, after sliding up Donnie's chest where his thighs now lined up, laid his cock on his chest, reached back, spread his cheeks and pushed his arse to Donnie's mouth. Kurt was looking over his shoulder as Donnie's lips met a man's hole for the first time. Kurt released his cheeks and let them press against Donnie's face as the men kissed hole to hole in this most intimate way.

Donnie treated them like lips for a time before venturing out with his tongue to meet the round muscle. He was thankful for the shower as his skin smelled clean and there was not an unpleasant thing about the experience. Kurt would push back as the tip of his tongue touched the center and Donnie had a decision to make, did he press further or not? He determined that if pushed forward a little more each time he'd have his answer, so he would suck around it's edges and then push with his tongue, giving Kurt the ability to anticipate when to push back. They did get into a rhythm as Donnie did this repeatedly and got just a little further in each time, Kurt also relaxing some and the suction of Donnie's lips prying the edges open just a little. Donnie was able to push between the edges with his tongue, Kurt moaned with pleasure and then very quickly slip to the underside.

Donnie's cock screamed to be sucked, it's precum flowing so hard it was running down the shaft, but Kurt was entranced by Donnie's rim job it was left to stick straight into the air. Donnie and Kurt were together on this and soon Donnie was sucking the rim of his arse as the tongue would bring the edge out and the force of his lips on it would pull and hold it for a second. Donnie went around and around his hole, Kurt moaning and found a spot to grind a little. Donnie felt a puddle of precum on his chest where the tip of Kurt's cock rested and deposited the fluid. Kurt used Donnie in this position for a longer time than they slid cocks and Donnie swore he may have sent a small bit of cum out as it turned him on greatly.

Without much notice Kurt pulled off Donnie and instructed him to "lay with your head off the edge a little". Donnie knew where this was headed and was a little concerned with the man's length, as he was about to get his faced fucked. There was no nuance to this as Kurt was ready and as soon as Donnie was close to position he was feeding him the velvety member an inch at a time, pausing at resistance, pulling back and pushing forward. Donnie remember ed James stating "whatever it is we've done with you to date, you need to be able to replicate with perfection." Mr. D's cock was an inch shorter and thicker and Donnie took it balls deep, so he relaxed and trusted his body could handle Kurt.

Kurt was not gentle, nor slow. He pushed and steadied Donnie as he squirmed however Kurt's balls were now on Donnie's face. He held it there a moment, pulled back all the way out to let Donnie cough and regain his composure. Donnie adjusted and opened wide as the velvet snake was once again entering and pushing back far into this throat. Donnie wasn't sure if he was alright or not as the balls slapped his face again and Kurt pulled back and thrust forward. He was getting breathes somehow on the pull back, and he concentrated on that, not letting his mind drift, like at the dentist as they drilled never knowing when they would finish, you didn't concentrate on the end, just surviving the process. Kurt's stamina was amazing and again Donnie wished he was getting fucked from behind. His body adapted and between his getting relaxed, the precum that he could taste as the head of his cock slid across on his tongue. The soft bag hitting him between his eyes, it was erotic and his body was stimulated in an amazing way.

Kurt's breathing quickened, his hands now on the bed getting full leverage pushing into his face, staring at Donnie's throat as he entered, pulled back, and entered again. Donnie was a willing and submissive host to this man, who he just met and Kurt was now ready to finish. His thrusts were quicker and pull backs shorter. It became difficult for Donnie to get his breath, but he did as the man fucking his face wanted in the moment and only in his pleasure was important. Kurt had no regard for the orifice he was entering even as Donnie was getting a little light headed breathing faster, taking in a little of his expended breath, trying to stay on top of the breathing. Kurt caught him off guard as he pushed forward and then thrust his weight forward. Donnie hadn't gotten his breath and soon the room started to fade. He heard Kurt exclaim and the warmth gush into his esophagus before Donnie blacked out.

It was only for a moment, as the cock pulled out and the next spurt hit him in the chin he sucked in air and opened his eyes. Kurt didn't realize what had happened and continued to let his monster spit cum onto Donnie, he pressed a little forward and hit the last projectile shot on his chest. It drizzled out and he spread it on his cheeks, fore head and wiped some in his hair. Donnie's cock was still screaming hard when Kurt commanded him to "Whack yours, I wanna see your milkly cum fly".

Donnie reached down and stroked himself laying back. Kurt returned and put his limp dick head in Donnie's mouth and he cleaned it, sucking out the cum like he did for Juan and Mr. D. Kurt even lowered his balls into his mouth as Donnie came close to finishing. It was a little difficult to clean the man and get himself off so when Kurt finally pulled back off his face Donnie's strokes got longer and finally his nut shot high into the air once, twice, three glorious shots before pumping out more cream that flowed over his volcano like lava down to his balls.

"Very nice," Kurt said. "Now hold still."

Donnie slid his head up as Kurt moved to his feet and proceeded to clean him of his cum, starting with the limpness of his cock and balls. Kurt was even more careful than he was in the shower, surgically replacing the cum fluid with the saliva of his mouth. There was a pooling in Donnie's navel and Kurt stayed there for a long time. Donnie had lost track of time as this was a slow dance from the start, one he had already decided was amazingly intimate, though the men said few words. Kurt finished with Donnie's load and moved to his chest and began to clean his own spunk off of Donnie, even taking time to find the dry spots getting everything but where he wiped his dick in Donnie's hair. As soon as he was done, he hopped up and headed to the bathroom. He brought he and Donnie a glass of water and the two men sat naked together on the bed.

"Thank you," Kurt said. "Travel safe home."

With that he walked over and got Donnie's clothes and set it on the bed. Donnie got dressed and made sure he had everything. Kurt just sat in the chair watching and sipping on the glass of water. Donnie finished and Kurt stood up and walked close to him.

"I will tell James you were magnificent," Kurt said, then he adjusted the spot in Donnie's hair where he wiped his dick. "For me could you sleep beside your wife with this in your hair?"

"Sure Kurt, I can do that," Donnie said. "I really enjoyed you."

Kurt smiled and the two men moved in separate directions. Donnie looked at his cell phone and it read 11:03 p.m. 'That was four hours of raw, naked, sex' he thought, replaying the images in his head as he went to his car. He didn't want to wake Mel, plus he said he was coming home and not to wait up. He was driving and was about 15 minutes out of town when his mind first left the sex, replaying his face getting fucked and almost passing out when he thought about the ramifications of him having an emergency would have on this set up. The end of everything, including his job and of course his marriage.

He then thought of the $1500 in the glove box and more to come from this spur of the moment decision. He reheard Mr. Donovan say they were world wide and the video industry was booming. "Shit, I'll just go 100% pro hooker if I lose my job and marriage" he said aloud and laughed a little. His throat was sore and he stopped for gas and some water just outside of Des Moines. The water mixed with the cum, and he giggled to himself that he took two loads in one day and rimmed a man - two more firsts.

"I'll have to start writing these milestones down," he said and drove home thinking of the man with the long penis fucking his throat.

He did sleep with the dried cum in his hair and got up before Mel to shower, as he wasn't sure if he smelled of cum or not. He was amazed she didn't waked and got Miles up so he didn't wake her. He couldn't believe she was still asleep at 9 a.m. and he took Miles to the deck as he could tell it would be a hot one and his neighbor Jeremy was out watering his tomato plants.

"I hope Mel's feeling better," Jeremy said. "She stayed up with us for a while and I think she had a little too much to drink. Sorry, man! See you guys tonight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**See" Mel's Repressed Desires - Ch. 01" for the next installment as I cross over to Mel's side of this tale and her journey through their awakenings.**