Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8:30 when he checked in with the scorer before heading to the putting green. Two college aged men took his bag to a cart and told him it would be ready at the first tee at 8:50. He tipped them and began to putt from various distances. He was decent golfer who hadn't golfed much the last couple years due to marriage, kids and the like, but he know he could get the most out of his putting game if he just worked a little before going out.

He thought he saw Mr. Donovan get out of a car and walk into the clubhouse, but he was going to wait until 8:50 to go to the tee box. He focused on his putting and got a good rhythm going and before too long he was walking to the tee box. He had seen Mr. Cottier on commercials and publications and he was already on a cart, parked besides his as he walked up. He got a nervous lump in his stomach as he approached but moved quickly in his direction, stuck out his hand and said, "Mr. Cottier. Donnie Tolbert. Pleasure to meet you."

Time froze and fo a moment Donnie was going to vomit as the man was confused as to who and why this person was introducing himself to him. Then he spoke and very hesitantly said, "Charles....Charles Cottier. I'm afraid I'm not...."

"Charles, he's our fourth today," Mr. Donovan said coming up on his cart seeing the awkward exchange happening and as quick as he could he intervened. "He's a high school science teacher interning with lawn chemical's program this summer."

Mr. Donovan's look was that of both annoyance and some admiration in Donnie's direction. Charles seemed a bit relieved but quickly ended the introduction and headed over the back of tee box to warm up. Before Mr. Donovan had a chance to scold Donnie, Kurt Bottenberg rolled up and was the exact opposite of Charles and was excited and happy to introduce himself and meet Donnie.

"You can call me Kurt B," he said referring to knowing too many Kurts and that was a way to distinguish him from the others. "Or I guess you can call me Kurt since, well there are no other Kurts here."

He joined Donnie as they warmed up and Mr. Donovan just tailed off and chatted with Charles before the large, 6'4" man in his late 50s strolled to the tee box, taking the first swing. Donnie thought he was is really good shape, no more around the mid-section than he had himself, and a very good golf swing. He cracked a drive out there that was somewhere past 250 yards good drive.

"As always, right down the middle," Mr. Donovan said and stepped up. Donnie surveyed him and again admired his body in a golf polo and more expensive, better fitting shorts, his prominence between his legs showing a little outline. He hit a ball straight but about 50 yards shorter.

Kurt Bottenberg was maybe 5' 10", mid 60s with a small beer belly. It wasn't protruding or very large, but it was there. His swing was that of a weekend golfer and he sliced a ball out from left to right going in the rough there about 50 yards behind Mr. Donovan.

Donnie was nervous but channeled the processes that made him a state qualifier his senior year and if not for a couple bad bounces would have finished top five in the state. As it turned out his placed 19th a good showing. He saw Charles mumble something to Mr. Donovan as he warmed up, focusing on release and follow through before striking a great dive, about 10 yards shorter that Charle's but had a pretty draw right to left.

"Impressive," Mr. Donovan said.

For Donnie, the round of 18 holes was a blur of focusing on his golf, small talk with all three men and very little in the way of sexual or in-depth conversation. At one point Kurt asked about his family, stating Mr. Donovan said I had a small child and wife and so they talked about that as well as Kurt's family. He had three grown children, all in the healthcare industry as doctor's or PAs. He himself was a retired nurse who wished he went further and took golf up late in life.

Donnie stood on the 18th tee off tied with Charles at a total of eight over par, not back for 17 holes after a layoff. Donnie tried not to engage him much after their initial meeting and he had birdied that hole to enter a tie. He was heading to the tee and Charles intercepted him.

"Hey, you're doing a great job out here today," Charles said with a grin and a handshake. "$20 on the winner of this hole, closest to the pin on the approach if we tie?

"Sounds like a challenge," Donnie said and shook his hand, both men making eye contact.

Donnie's tee shot faded some distance out of it, but was about 150 yards just in the first cut of rough. Mr. Donovan and Kurt were playing bogie golf (in Kurt's case worse) and were enjoying the competition. Charles stepped up and hit his best drive of the day and was 80 yards out, a simple sand wedge to the green.

The rough made for a hard ball to control, but Donnie did his best and hit his approach shot to 30 feet from the pin on the right front of the green. Charles hit his high and it bounced and checked up to 12 feet from the hole. If they both 2-putted Charles won, so Donnie's only chance was to hit the putt and hope Charles missed.

He went through is routine as Mr. Donovan about chipped in and they have him the putt and Kurt hit close and tapped in leaving the two competitors. Donnie finished his preparation and got a good read from Kurt's chip which was just to the left of him. He found his mark, did a couple practice strokes and promptly drained the 30 foot put, staring at Charles who had a grin, and said, "Well stroked young man."

Charles didn't hesitate, stepping to the ball and knocked in the 12 foot putt like it was one foot away. Donnie reached in, handed him a $20 and said, "Nice stroke Sir." They all met at the base of the clubhouse, where Donnie's heart quickened as he saw James waiting. The four men shook hands and Mr. Donovan reminded Donnie of their afternoon meeting before turning him over to James. At this moment it felt normal and exciting, Donnie wondering what just happened and what was going to happen.

"Looks like you had a good round, but come up short," James said looking at the scorecard. "That's the closest anyone's been to Charles in years."

"What's next?" Donnie quipped as it was about 1:30 p.m., the round went long and they ate sandwiches on the course.

"You need to leave here in an hour and a half and meet Mr. D downtown, but for now I'm going to introduce you to you course supervisor, Juan Manual Rojas. He runs the chemicals and mowing department and he'll show you everything. Listen to him carefully and no ask is to big or to small to do for this man," James said and pointed him towards an outbuilding just down from the 18th green. "Just take the cart after dropping your clubs off and getting regular shoes on."

Donnie ran up to his car, doing exactly as James said and then drove down to the outbuilding after filling his water at the fountain. There was an office area up some steps on the right and there were a dozen mowers and four sprayers in the building as it extended a long ways back, with an opening in the middle.

"Eh, Senor! Welcome!" Juan said, motioning for him to come up the stairs. "Come on up to my office."

The place smelled of chemicals, dank grass from the underside of the mower and the stairs were steep and long. Juan motioned him to sit and began to ask him about the various machines and what he could run and not run. He filled out information so that his schedule could get emailed and sent home and he gave Juan their cellphone number. They laughed about sports teams and Juan said he'd show him the machines he'd likely be using.

It was good to be moving after 30 minutes of sitting down and Juan moved down around the machines quickly while describing each. They moved through the entire shed and just before they got to the back, he pointed a machine out and asked Donnie to climb up on the sprayer. "Ever run one of those," he yelled up at him, still moving to back corner. Donnie yelled back, "No, you'll have to show me the ropes."

Donnie climbed down and towards the back corner where he found Juan Manuel Perez standing with his pants down around his ankles. "How do yo like this rope, Señor?" Donnie stood transfixed on the rising cock from his new supervisor and he heard James in his head, 'listen to him carefully and no ask is too big or too small...'

"I like it Juan," he said and moved to his knees before him without being asked. He looked up at the unusually shorter man, Donnie's 6'2" frame now cut in half, to see Juan smiling as he reached out and held Juan's cock. It was the first one that might have been a bit shorter than his, but it swelled nicely and was thick. He moved his lips to the tip as it pulsed there, a treat of clear liquid drizzled out and he took it in by extending his tongue while looking up.

Juan moaned as his tongue pressed against the hole and then his lips surrounded his head and sucked. Donnie flashed back to early experiences with women where they would just circle the tip with their tongue and suck on and off until he blew a load in their faces. He was going for that, his hand now around the girth of the thick member, stroking as he held it, tongue swirling in circles, his mouth only covering the head.

"Ooo, Señor, you suck so good," Juan cooed and tried to push further in Donnie tried to hold him back as Donnie continued to swirl and suck, popping it in and sucking hard and letting it out. His hands left hand now came up and cupped his balls and rubbed his taint, brushing his hole, sending more moaning from the man. He looked up to see Juan's eyes closed, his hands now coming forward to rub his hair. Juan tried to push forward again and this time looked down at Donnie's host mouth.

"Take it all Bitch!" he commanded and Donnie let go, opening up as Juan pulled his head onto the cock, he braced and tried to relax his throat. The member expanded some and reached about 3/4 the way in before stopping. Donnie adjust, squirming as Juan's hands hand his hair, getting a better angle and the man's weight pushing it through as Donnie gagged. Juan pulled back and thrust again and again, hitting the mark most of the time, the other pulling at the roots in his hair. Donnie began to relax and they found a rhythm that Juan rode.

"Ooooh I'm cumming," Juan cried out and the moist, hot, spurts of dominance shot into Donnies throat, then against his lip and then face as he pulled out and held him there to receive the last spurts on his cheeks. Donnie missed the warmth from the past weekend and savored the feeling in his throat, the scent on his face. His mouth, tongue swirling and gathering, eyes closed with some cum on the bridge of his nose and in one eye. It stung a little as he reached up to wipe it clear as Juan pulled at him to get up, Donnie bracing his hand against his waist and Juan's mouth of was his sharing his load, his tongue eager to bring their bodies together a second time.

Juan let go of his hair, stopped the kiss and looked at him until Donnie opened his eyes. The two men starred deep into each other, and in a moment Juan extended his tongue and licked a droplet off his cheek. Still pants down he stood across from Donnie, his cock now sagging and limp, more fluid starting to drizzle down. Donnie dropped again and took the flaccid flesh in his mouth and sucked the remaining cum out of the tube and off his balls.

"Mmmm you're good," Juan said softly with his eyes closed. "You're a good bitch for me."

They finished and Juan walked with him slowly to the front door of the machine shed. He put a hand on his back as he opened and Donnie turned to him. "Mr. Donovan will explain and you did good, real good, my friend."

Donnie smiled and meant it when he said, "I liked that a lot Juan."

He drove the golf cart up with a lot of mixed feelings. On one hand he enjoyed the spontaneous, raw sex and yet another cock in his mouth. On the other hand he didn't know the end game, and what exactly he was going to be doing 2-3 days a week. When was he to expect sex, like he first thought on the golf course and then when wasn't it going to happen? Could he keep this pace up and what kind of risks was he exposing himself to. He went into the clubhouse and washed off his face as he just hand enough time to get down town to see Mr. Donovan.

He raced out of the parking lot and onto the interstate. He called Mel to tell her he was heading to Mr. Donovan's office and he'd let her know when he was heading home. She said, leave a message as she was going to hang out with Ruthie Hankins out back and she told her they were getting together tomorrow night after and Jerry was spouting off about how it was "our turn".

"Yeah, I suppose we'll just fuck right in front of them this time," Mel said with a laugh. This turned Donnie on quite a bit thinking of such things, but he was sure there'd be no such display.

"How's your wife? Mel is it?" Mr. Donovan asked as Donnie sat down on time. He managed to maneuver traffic, parking to get to Donovan Holdings LLC, a real estate firm and investment company. "Tell me about your homework."

Donnie explained, first very briefly, but Mr. Donovan asked questions about every detail and Donnie found himself describing the deep throat and anal sex very vividly and completely. "We have been in a rut since the baby and truthfully those two things we had never done, or attempted. I guess I have you to thank for that."

"Why can you spend a wildly, enchanting, no rules night with me and not your wife?" Mr. Donovan asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear his latest explain.

"Well, Sir. I..."

"Don't bother Donnie, let me tell you why. It's because you have to live with each other the next day and society doesn't prepare you for that," Mr. Donovan said. "Why are you here today?"

Donnie thought carefully before answer as he didn't want to have to get cut off again. "Sir, you presented me and my family a wonderful opportunity and I find you and James very alluring."

"And Juan, is he alluring," Mr. Donovan shot at him. "Look here."

He spun his computer screen around and showed him video of him close up sucking Juan's cock and then the load starting in his throat and then spurting on his face. Mr. Donovan left it running and said, "The internet will eat shit this this up and you, Sir, are a natural. Look at yourself, if you're not hard watching that I'd be surprised."

Donnie was hard as the camera stayed on Juan's crotch and then he saw himself drop and suck the man clean, taking in his balls. Mr. Donovan turned it back around and began to tell him about several places onsite that they had to film raw amature video and that he would get a flat fee for performing on these videos that are shared on a pay site they invested in off the books. Mr. Donovan explained how legally no one could touch them and there would be no way they could recognize him.

"If this site blows up and becomes popular then after so many views you get a commission," Mr. Donovan said. "It's part of your weekly salary, in cash, and then commission after that. Think about it and let James know whether to count you in or not. Juan is in charge and just do as he asks, it's all safe and secure."

Donnie thought quick, for starters he knew there was nothing he could do at this point they had the video so he'd might as well make a decision.

"I'm in Sir, I'm in for all of it and anything you have. I'll let you know if it crosses any boundaries, but I'm telling you from what we've been through in a short week, I can't imagine there's much off limits for me Sir," Donnie said.

"One moment," Mr. Donovan said and left the room. Donnie looked around at the pristine office and wondered how he'd gotten to this point in just one week, the smell of sex still in his hair and the recall of man spunk in his nostrils and throat. He just opened the door and was preparing for the flood gates.

Mr. Donovan opened the door and came back in, envelope in one hand and a cell phone in the other. "Donnie. James and I are high end sex brokers and we have clients all over the world. I have met a few like you, but have never deviated from our training schedule, which truthfully is more like grooming."

Mr. Donovan set the envelop in front of Donnie and motioned for him to open it with a nod. Donnie knew what grooming meant and he was long past that, he got in the car wanting something, not knowing what, but now he knew. In the envelop was another $1500.

"Sir, whatever the next step is, throw it at me," Donnie said.

"That was for today and the video," Mr. Donovan said. "In a moment James will brief you...shit I can't believe we're going to do this...he will brief you on a client and you must be available this evening for him. He'll want you leave when he goes to bed so make it right at home. Have a good evening."

Mr. Donovan left the room and shook his head at James. "Get him ready, please, no screw ups."

"Well, well, well," James said walking in the room almost glaring at Donnie, who just then remembered Jame's dominance in their dreams. "Are you really up for this, because I'm going to call and that means no turning back otherwise your summer job will be terminated."

"I am up for this and I will not disappoint," Donnie replied confidently.

"You didn't disappoint Juan and I'm going on record saying that video will earn you commission in a month or less," James said. "You have an affinity for this stuff and you're sexy as hell sucking cock."

James dialed the cellphone and looked at Donnie, deeply in an almost turned on fashion. "Yes, Kurt. Are you still free this evening? I think we can accommodate your request sooner than planned." James said and there was an inaudible response. "He's ready and I'm sure you will be pleased. Oh you can break the ice and get to know him a little better, he'll be with you as long as you please. Yes, he'll leave as soon as you'd like. Bye Kurt."

"Well, he was infatuated with you today and was impressed with your golfing ability," James said. "Now let's get to work."

On a computer locked in a cabinet hidden out of sight, James went through a considerably long document that was summarized nicely. It took them over an hour, but James then found him fresh clothes, including nice boxers in the style Kurt demanded and sent him with a room number at the Embassy Suites, but with instructions to meet Kurt at the free drink service at the bar.

"Honey, they're taking me out to dinner and drinks," Donnie said on the answering machine. "I'll try to be good, but Mr. D has a room for me if I need it. Love you!"

Donnie had his instructions on how to approach Kurt and the handful of kinks and fetishes he had. James cautioned against going off script, but knew he may have to fill in the gaps as he told Donnie, "most times we spend a whole day with someone before they meet up for the first time." Donnie parked and walked into the lobby, knowing the place well, and headed to bar. He was dressed in a nice button down and dockers, a newer brand of dress casual pant that got him a couple approving glances from women in the table area.

Kurt was at the bar watching Sportscenter and Donnie sat down next to him as instructed. "Gin and Tonic, please." Donnie saw Kurt sit a little straighter, but didn't turn to him. "And buy this guy one on me, I just won a $5000 scratch off."

The bartender congratulated him and Kurt turned to him and thanked him, playing along with the charade that was simply to make it look like Kurt wasn't meeting a man at the bar. Donnie liked this one over the "got a promotion" or "just got engaged". After a while they got off the subject of how he won, where he got the ticket and they could just talk.

Rule number one was 'don't ask Kurt questions unless an extension of something he said'. This was to protect him from giving up info about things he didn't feel comfortable about and Rule number two, be yourself so tell him everything you in a thorough manner. They talked about Donnie's family, new son and his work. Kurt asked about teaching kids and they even went on a science tangent. James told Donnie that after the free drinks ended Kurt would say goodbye and then 1/2 hour later Donnie was to go up to his room.