Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 10

Story Info
Mel meets John again in Chicago, Donnie lives with Walter.
13.7k words
4.83
2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** I just released Chapter 9, and am on a roll with this series.

**John is a tall athletic pilot who, unknown to her, is Mel's first "client" and being used to bring her into Mr. Donnovan's "inner circle" and prepare her for "Europe Restraint 1992", a BDSM event James and Donnie are organizing and Donnovan, LLC is putting on.

**We move Mel from her first open marriage experience to much more

**Please comment if you can...

--------------------------------------

Mel wore a yellow sundress, weaved Daisy's into her hair one by one, alluring the dress showing her breasts pushed up and cleavage exposed with the flower trail running along one side of her head. Donnie thought she was so beautiful and per his idea was turning her over to share with John this weekend looking so good.

Meld dropped Miles with her mother for the weekend and Donnie would have to arrange to pick him up Sunday night. Mel was a little miffed he was going to be staying in Des Moines indefinitely, NOT knowing he was going to be staying in Mr. Donnovan's bed, moving into that space.

"You'd think I'd see how fucked up this is," Donnie expressed to James, his direct supervisor and the man he'd pushed out of Walter's bed. James had to tend to ex-wife, kids and organizing "Europe Restraint 1992" on site.

"Mr. Donnovan has a way of keeping the hurricane eye directly over you Donnie, keeping the winds at bay," James said, the crazy events swirling around them constantly, though seemingly in Mr. Donnovan's control. "You said he has a plan, so roll with it or the raging sea will engulf you."

Donnie hung up and turned to Mel, she was looking out at the large planes dreaming of her pilot John, who less than a week ago entered their lives and her body. His power and strength maintained from their coupling, kept alive through emails, phone calls and messages Donnie was not privy.

"Her attention needs to be on him," Mr. Donnovan told Donnie the second morning they shared as bed partners. Donnie found staying with him relaxing instead of the usual fuck and go, while pleasant, he felt safe beside Walter all night. "It needs to burn hot, fast and be extinguished so we can move onto the second phase of her transformation."

"Extinguished?" Donnie said, rolling over and brushing his fingers through Walter's hairy chest.

"Yes, extinguished," was all Walter said, rising up and leaving for the shower, his perfect 60YO ass still hard from his workouts.

Donnie moved to Mel pushed into her body with his, she responded by pushing back. Donnie nuzzled her neck and kissed it, smelling the daisies, finding it funny they also represented his drag name Daisy), something he'd hinted to Walter that he would bring that persona to life again for just him.

"I do love you, Donnie," Mel said, turning and giving him a kiss. "We opened this pandoras box together, right?"

"My idea," Donnie said. "I'm the catalyst you're the reaction racing forward."

She turned back to the window nodding. She wasn't looking for John, he told her to meet her in Gate B at Midway, the Chicago airport she was flying into. Mel was just admiring the power of the large planes John commanded, imagining the power of his cock pushing into her body, the artistry of his hands having her preform a symphony of sexual sounds under their direction. Like the powerful jet, taking off, she revved up to the thought of his cock taking flight in her body.

Donnie kissed her and left, his first meeting was in 20 minutes and he was already going to be late. She watched walk out the airpot and moved to a seat when one of the person's just in front of the boarding line came over.

"Miss, I have a message for you," she handed her a written note and walked away.

It read, "Go to Gate 5 and wait outside the sign that reads "Authorized flight personal only".

Her heart jumped, it smelled of John's cologne and she gathered her purse, carry on, tickets and moved from Gate 1 to gate 5 quickly. She saw the sign, moved below it, her heart racing 100 times faster than before.

Her flight was due to board in 15 minutes and was worried at first, but if this was John...

"Melanie, you look divine," John said appearing out of the door under the sign, taking her forearm and gently guiding her inside.

"JOHN!" she exclaimed before they kissed, his tongue pushing down her throat, his hands on her ass pulling her into him, covering her with his body gathering her with his strong, long arms.

"This way," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her down a narrow hallway of compartmentalized lounge spaces. A second later he opened a door, pulled her in and shut it behind them. "I couldn't wait."

"Oh John, I'm so...." Mel started and then saw him undoing his pants and belt. "Oh yes Lover."

Mel lowered her panties and before she could lift the dress over her head his hands were turning her around, lifting her dress and his cock was pressing her warm, wet pussy lips and pushing forward inside of her.

"OHHHH!!!!! GODDD!!!" she exclaimed, John pushing forward, his long and thick cock burrowing deep inside her cunt. "Ohhhh, I've missed you...."

"Good," John whispered, signaling maybe it wasn't so private back here. "You've got me."

"Ohhhh," Mel whispered, her body forcing high pitched bursts, then more controlled sighs as his cock moved deeper, all the way inside. "Yesssss."

The immediate orgasm she had born from his surprising her, fucking her just pulling her dress up, the lack of privacy and her wanting his cock for a week.

John pulled back thrust in, pulled back and thrust inside her again and again.

"Oh! OH! OH! Ahhh! AHHH!" Mel tried to keep it down, his objective to get off quickly. She turned back to see him focused on her ass, he looked up to see her face, hair and left breast popping out from his force.

"Melanie!!!" he exclaimed and came inside her, collapsing on her back, hands on her shoulders then slipping around to press her breasts over the fabric. "Oh baby....now let's fly to Chicago."

He pulled out of her as she gasped, "You're MY pilot!"

John smiled wide, both were getting put together, Mel reaching for her panties and he doing his belt. He opened the door for her and she moved into the hall quickly.

"Oh excuse me, Miss you're..." A young female African-American stewardess began to say and then say her pilot. "Ah, okay. John we're running a little late...um."

"It's okay Janet, I cleared it with air traffic," they continued to move down the hall, another stewardess, Anna, blonde eastern-european and thin build joined so all four were moving for the door.

Mel could smell his spunk rising from her pussy, some escaping and on her inner thigh.

"Awkward..." Anna said as they all moved towards the gate and the crew walked down the plank as Mel got her boarding pass and things checked, her pussy throbbing from his quick entry and moist from a week worth of cum in her cunt.

-------------------------------------------------------

After a long day at work, Mr. Donnovan and Donnie met in Walter's den after having a light dinner. It started after Donnie got a workout in.

It was Friday night, no work the next day, and Donnie's wife Mel was getting turned out all weekend. It was time to relax.

"You mix better drinks than James," Walter said to Donnie, sporting a robe with nothing on underneath Donnie had shorts and a tank top on having mixed a "Old Fashioned" for both of them. "He did a gimlet well, but that was about it."

Walter slid next to Donnie, pulled him into his strong body and kissed him deeply, his hand moving down Donnie's chest while the older man looked into Donnie's young eyes.

"Do you feel like a whore, Donnie?" Walter bluntly asked him, his hand now down over Donnie's bulge, rubbing it while holding his gaze. He was hired as an escort, sold his body like a prostitute and received money for time with Walter, Juan, James and his clients.

"Not here, not now," Donnie said moving in for a kiss of his own, his hand finding the robe and parting the feathery trim, finding the massive cock rising, wrapping his fingers around it just below the head. "I feel magical."

Donnie dropped to his knees, Walter sipped the drink again before looking down at his young lover swallow the head of his cock into Donnie's mouth.

"Mmmmm, that's good and it's good you don't feel that way," Walter continued while Donnie looked up, letting it just be in his mouth, taking only a few inches in and out and then licking the head, swirling around. "Ohhhh, I value...mmmmm...you as a partner...Ohhhhh Donnie."

Tongue pressed into the tip of Walter's cock on the little slit, Donnie delicately flicked it, pinching the head with his fingers, getting precum to ooze out, adhering on the tongue.

"Oh God, divine son," Walter moaned. "We have a somewhat telepathic...Ohhhh, Jesus..."

Donnie slid down and took his balls into his mouth, his hand stroking the large cock, faster and faster.

"Shit, no, wait...you," Walter was trying to formulate words. "Oh, this is exactly what I...OHHHH! FUCK!"

To Walter's surprise Donnie made the old man cum, sending shoots of milky white fluid into the air falling onto Donnie's cheek before streaming out of the head down the shaft over Donnie's fingers.

"Oh God, child...you are amazing," Walter sighed leaning back, letting Donnie slowly stroke and milk the cum out of his receding shaft. Donnie's mouth and tongue lapped up the fluid from his balls up his shaft then quickly stuffing the limp member into his mouth.

"Jesus, oh Donnie," Walter said before his lover rose up, Donnie got the cum off his shoulder with a finger, put it in his mouth and then continue with their drinks and conversation.

"You were saying, Sir" Donnie said with a big smile.

"I bet this doesn't ever get old," Walter said closing his robe and continuing the conversation. "Were you and Mel approaching this sort of ease of bonding?"

Donnie was quick to respond.

"Yes, Sir." Donnie said, pulling his tank up and over his body then wiping the remnants of Walter's cum off his shoulder and tossing the shirt aside. "I have to give you the credit for opening us both up and then guiding me, giving me opportunity and giving me confidence to have her explore our fantasies."

"Opportunity?" Walter asked moving to Donnie, putting his hands on Donnie's shoulders and rubbing them affectionately, Donnie sitting upright on a bar stool. Donnie took a sip from his drink, leaning into the pressure of Walter's large hands.

"Opportunity to explore my sexuality," Donnie said, drinking in again. "I'm physically doing now what I was mentally doing online in chat rooms, where James ferreted me out of to meet you. Now I get the fantasy, the physical, the pay off and I'm a better lover to my wire who's on her own journey now."

"You know I could fire you tomorrow and it's all over," Walter said, now pressing down Donnie's back.

"Damn straight I know it, that's why I'm good at what I do," Donnie said bragging a little. "Have I pleased you at work?"

"You've pleased me at every turn, but don't let that give you any sense of security," Walter said, his hands warm while his words were cold. "I tell everyone in my inner circle that they're one bad decision away from hitting the pavement."

"I welcome that," Donnie said, turning and pushing his mouth into Walters, who's hands were down at his shorts taking them off. "I'm going to fuck you right here."

"Yes, Donnie. Yes." Walter said dropping his robe.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mel's instructions were simple and clear. Meet John at the Holiday Inn Corporate, he would have and hour or so of meetings before getting out of the airport. There were many fans in Chicago to attend the a convention so it took her a little time to get transportation.

Once in the room she took a shower and changed into some tasteful, and lacy lingerie wanting to please John, her flowers matching the light mesh and lace fabric. She touched up her makeup and sat opening up the bottle of wine left there with a greeting.

There was a hot tub in the room and she lowered her feet into it, content after getting John's fucking at the airport, sipping on wine that would certainly get to her head sooner than later.

Mel did think of Donnie, alone, having to stay in Des Moines, wondering if ever thought of, and then acted on, temptation over the past three months. She was sure he had opportunity seeing Ashlyn and other workers at the golf course and at Donnovan, LLC. She noticed the men and women there were very attractive.

Her second glass poured, and she took a mighty gulp, not knowing what to expect totally alone with John, no build up with Donnie in the room, or two cocks inside her at once. She felt a quiver, thinking of the two men pushing in with her in the middle of the mfm sandwich. She took another gulp and then the door shot wide open, two figures bursting through.

"Girlfriend, you in here!" Janet yelled out pulling her suitcase behind her, it bumping against the quick closing door before Anna burst through as well.

"Shit, Janet you should have held it open," Anna said and the two were now standing there, having turned on the light, staring at Mel in her lingerie, lace peach panties and peach and tan mesh and lace. "You were right, she has a smoking hot body."

"What the fuck," Mel said somewhat calmly for the situation and scrambling for a cover up, her wet feet hitting the tile and she slipped backwards, knocking her head on one of the four pillars that framed the hot tub.

She immediately blacked out.

"Oh shit, Anna! Damn!" Janet exclaimed, the door closing. "We done kilt her."

---------------------------------------------

Walter was stronger than Donnie imagined, his three months of gym time directed by the man he was now wresting naked, helping him gain some advantage.

Donnie had the reach and the youth, Walter had the strong hands and forearms, and from the start of the match it was a back and forth endeavor that by points Walter was leading, but quickly wearing out.

"You'll have to take me down and make me submit," Walter had said the minute after Donnie announced he was going to fuck his usually dominant lover. "Did you wrestle in high school?"

"Some," Donnie said, his height indicating he was more of a basketball player. He wrestled in junior high and was pretty good. Walter, in his day, was a state qualifier and conference champion. Donnie had him by 20 lbs. and 30 years at the moment.

"You're wearing out," Donnie stated the obvious, gaining control on top, sliding a hand behind Walter's arm and turning him. Donnie's cock slathered precum on Walter's legs while he controlled the 'bottom half' as his old coach would call out. The half-nelson was in and then Donnie wheeled around and pushed forward with his hips rolling Walter on his back, saying the process. "You're going down."

Walter took Donnie's momentum to his back and over surprising Donnie, throwing his hips up and over and soon Walter had Donnie on his back, covering him up and just moments from a pin and victory. Walter clenched forward to end it, however Donnie bucked upwards, his strength and weight advantage getting enough room to roll around to his face avoiding humiliation.

"I'm up four now, I guess you won't be fucking me tonight, Boy," Walter emphasized the "B", his breathing heavy, he had just started using child and boy on his younger lover tonight.

Donnie didn't let up and rose quickly to all fours and then scooted forward escaping Walter, cutting his lead to three. Without hesitation he shot on Walter, his long cock bouncing off Donnie's head in the process of taking Walter down scoring two points, the lead was one.

Driving forward he pushed over the top of Walter, getting him to his back, holding him there two seconds and the timer went off on the bar signifying the end of the match.

"Two pack points, I win," Donnie said rising up and sitting back on the bar stool

"What about your time on your back a moment ago, that's at least one point for me," Walter said still heaving laying on the floor. "Its...a...tie."

Upset and empowered Donnie stormed forward, his cock was so hard from the skin to skin contact of the match, the cocks rolling against each other and against each other's body. On his way to the floor he grabbed a pillow, moving quickly scrambling on top of Walter, whose chest was still moving out of breath, pushing and lifting him, sliding the pillow under Walter's hips and Donnie pressed his cock to Walter's hole.

"Fuck me hard, boy, you didn't lose," Walter commanded, braced his legs wide open while Donnie fumbled to push inside. It wasn't smooth, the tip sliding down then up, finally finding some give and his head slipped inside.

"Mmmmm good..." Walter sighed closed his eyes and Donnie pushed forward. "Ohhhhhh"

It had been since their first night together, fully, that Donnie fucked his mentor, his sage, his lover. Walter relaxed and let Donnie slip all the way inside, pulling back and pushing forward.

"Did your wife's ass feel this good, child? Huh??" Walter said maintaining dominance through humiliation.

"No, sir." Donnie sank into Walter's hips driving deeper on this trust. "You're ass is like butter."

"Ohhhh, yes, harder Boy, harder," Walter said, motivating Donnie to pull back and thrust all his weight. "AHhhhhhmmmm, oh yes. Again!"

Donnie began to hump Walter, his face next to his, wanting to kiss him but the moment was raw, tough and hard. There was no place for softness.

"Mppfft! Mppfft! Mppfft! Mppfft! Mppfft!" Waler moaned biting his lip. He had experience much larger men, still preferring the sleek cock that hammered away. "Fill me bitch!"

The tough, raw nature of that comment drove Donnie into Walter spilling his cum as deep in his ass has physically possible.

"Oh God, SIR!" Donnie said climaxing on top of Walter.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mel woke on the bed, Anna pressing a cold compress of ice and washcloth to the bump on her head. She didn't move, the relief on the skinny, former model from Amsterdam, told her all she needed to know. Mel closed her eyes and opened again, seeing Janet now on her phone.

"Yeah, she's awake now," Janet said to John on the other end. "It's the freaking convention, they put us in the same room and I'm sorry we're not obligated to respect who you're bringing home."

Anna turned around and quickly went to Janet, whispering something in her ear.

"You're shitting me!!" Janet said, looking over at Mel and back at Anna. "I guess...how much?"

Anna moved in and whispered again.

"Oh, our bonus," Janet said, a dorky almost got caught expression on her face. "We'll have to work something out John, just get over here."

"Hold this on the spot," Anna said with a gentle look sitting down beside Mel. "We probably shouldn't have startled you, but when the desk manager said there was someone in our room already..."

"They double booked us?" Mel said groggily, noticing and remembering she was in lingerie and they both could plainly see her nipples, her trimmed pussy hidden by the pattern of the fabric. She wasn't exactly startled, or too self conscious, but slowly made he way under the comforter of the bed holding the ice press to her head. "I'm guessing the couch is a pull out?"

"This bed fits all four of us, what you talkin' about....aaaa, what's your name sweetie," Janet said.

"Melanie or Mel," she responded quickly.

"What you talkin' about Mel??" Janet said repeating a popular sit-com character's line. "It's a California king!"

"Easy Tiger," Anna said petting Janet's arm like she was a cat. "The pull out's fine for us."

"Hmptfft!" Janet half-growled, scowling at Anna like a tamed animal looks at their handler. "In that case I think we need to go find some famous dick in this fine city. I bet I know where they'll be."