Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you will," Anna said, looking at the voluptuous, sweet curved woman. "We do have two nights here before flying out early Sunday.

"Maybe Girlfriend...I mean Mel...would want to join us?" she said to Anna, who surprisingly didn't push back.

"You'd better call John when you fell up to it," Anna said, handing her Mel's phone which was sitting on the dresser. "We'll get changed."

Mel felt pretty good sitting up, the phone in her hand, her torso above the covers and she caught Janet several times looking over at her, noticing the pointed, small nipples that extended into the mesh. Mel hit the call button and pulled a sheet over her neck sinking back down underneath.

"Geez, can't a girl admire another girl," Janet said with an intense and alluring stare, the two locking eyes while the phone rang.

"Hello. Jesus Mel, are you okay??!!" John said concerned.

"Yeah, yea but barely," she said rubbing the bump with the compress. "So what's the plan here??"

There was a pause, and out of the corner of her eye Mel saw Anna listening in while taking her shirt off, undoing her bra, standing there with her model breasts pointing upwards. Anna looked at Janet who was mesmerized and then at Mel, holding them out proudly, then bending at the hips, showing a dangled look while shimmying out of her skirt.

"The room is only half the problem, Mel, I'm so sorry about this," John started then apologized. "I'm going to have to take another flight tonight. I'll be getting to the hotel around 5 a.m. tomorrow morning."

"Great," Mel said, seeing Anna's cleanly shaved pussy, smooth skin below toned abs, she pivoted showing a surprisingly round ass, bending over again for Mel to see before slipping on panties, and then a dress, going braless. "What are my options."

"I'd ask the girls," John said a little too flippantly.

"Ummm, I'm your responsibility I'd like a little guidance and it's not like I know them," Mel said with a grimace at Janet who made a face. "Sounds like they're going out looking for athlete cock."

"They keep it between the lines and will show you good time," John said calmly again. "Go out with them, and take a cab home early if you need to."

"Fine," Mel said, drawing a smile from Janet who looked over at Anna and back to Mel. Janet had her own dress, sort of a school girl meets Rio look for the summer, her breasts pushed up and pouring out of it's top.

"You have something to wear, ummm Mel?" Janet said the minute she hung up on John. "That lace if nice to look at but, girl, not in the club."

"Shut the fuck up Janet," Anna snarled, and the young black women curled up, then looked at Mel. "She's really more refined than this usually."

-----------------------------------------------------

Walter's cock was hard and ready the minute Donnie unloaded into his dominant's ass, this role-reversal treat was something Donnie wouldn't enjoy any time soon. Their fucking allowed Walter to regain his breath and the moment Donnie slid out of him Walter slid out from underneath, quickly wheeled behind Donnie and on the same pillow that Donnie set under Walter, he used to prop up Donnie's muscular ass.

"Hold on Boy," Walter said again, Donnie coming down from his orgasm, not as affected or turned on, the alcohol wearing off along with the physicality of their wrestling and fucking.

Walter ripped forward, expert at pushing in deep on first entry, the slight resistance echoed by Donnie voice in the den.

"OHHHH FUCK!!! OHHHH SIR!!!!" Donnie exclaimed, the large, thick cock being driven into Donnie all the way in and then all the way out. He cleared his flesh and then like a missile shot forward again, hitting his mark expertly and driving all the way inside again. "AHHHH!! OHHHHH FUCK!!!!"

It had never hurt like that, nor had Walter had little regard for the entry into his body, even when he would face fuck Donnie he took more care. Donnie's climax grounding him in doubt and dismay for a moment.

"You feel hurt Boy? You feel hurt?" Walter said sensing the shift in mood. Pulling back and thrusting forward, this time staying in, pumping forward. "That's why you'll rarely take me, you don't know how to take me rough."

"AGgghhhh! OHHHHH!" Donnie wailed, his hold burning with pain, did he injure him, Donnie wondered. "No, you fuck me hard Sir!"

"Hang on, this is going to be long and painful," Walter said and began to ride Donnie into the night.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmmm. Mmm. Mmmmmm, you hot girl!" Janet said to Mel as she came out of the bathroom, her makeup and hair perfect. "Just leave me one, cause you'll get 'em all looking like that."

John had sent her a red dress, new bra and panty combination and the colors for her face that matched up with the look. She had the daisies out of her hair, it retain a wave from the weave that was hot.

"I have to agree with Janet," Anna said. "I'm usually not self-conscious around another woman, but you look stunning."

Anna then moved to Mel and kissed her on the cheek, it felt surprisingly good and warm, Anna's hand lingering on Mel's forearm. She looked into the usually stoic eyes and saw softness.

"I'm supposed to call John quick before they board again," Mel said, not really sure if that was exactly what was going on between flights.

"Tell him to get his ass here, I mean you looked good all naked and shit, but I'd ride your smoldering hot self right now," Janet continued strutting around Mel looking her up and down. "Mmmm, MMMMMM!"

"Enough Janet," Anna's soft eyes turned steely, Janet's demeanor changes in a blink and she sat on the bed. "Make your call, Dear. We'll wait in the lobby."

"Thank you," Mel said, pressing into Anna's forearm with her fingers and releasing before summoning John on her cell phone.

"Hello?" John said, somewhat surprised. "Did I tell you to call?"

"Jesus Christ, I mean I'm here with these two and this is how you act?" Mel said frustrated.

"Oh, oh...I got my numbers mixed..." John's voice strangely went from angry too worried happy. "I'm so glad YOU called...your number looked like your husbands."

"Understandable I guess," Mel said sighing and looking out the window at Chicago. "Do I HAVE to go out with them?? Please tell me I don't..."

"Have some fun please," John said, knowing she didn't want to primp to go out. "It's on me and you'll feel better having done something tonight. It will get them out of the room, almost guaranteed and they wouldn't do it without you there."

"Out of the room?" Mel said asking then figuring it out. "Oh, they'll hook up with someone, got it. What if they don't?"

"I've talked to Anna," he said confidently. "We have a plan B, so relax, have a few drinks and let them all swoon over your hot body. Just keep them arms reach."

"Ha!" Mel said now a little flirty, looking at herself in the body mirror, seeing how good she looked. "Maybe I'll teach you a lesson and let someone take your place."

"You want what I'm bringing at 5 a.m.," John said confidently. "It will be worth the wait."

-------------------------------------------

John hung up and called Mr. Donnovan immediately.

"It sounds like you and Anna have things set up exactly as I instructed," Walter Donovan said on the phone with John, Donnie asleep where they moved and Walter finally climaxed fucking Donnie from behind. "I talked with Mel's husband and he's 100% on board moving forward, forcing the issue so to speak."

"That's good," John said holding back the urge to protect Mel. "Is he going to call her tonight?"

"In an hour or so," Walter said, looking at his naked ass, falling asleep in the exact position Walter climaxed inside of him, covering his body, stroking his hair and shoulders.

"I will call you before noon tomorrow," John said, knowing the timetable for her indoctrination.

"Very good," Walter said and hung up, sitting beside Donnie, ass red from the more than an hour long ride Walter's fat, long cock gave Donnie.

"SWAP!!!"

Walter swatted Donnie on the ass, leaving a red hand print, sending the young man scrambling for continuousness, finally looking up at Mr. Donovan in an annoyed, then worried expression, seeing Walter gone and Mr. Donovan sitting beside his spent body.

"Donnie, son, wake up we need to discuss something," Mr. Donovan said, the cool, callous tone of business, of transaction, in the place of the warm voice Donnie had heard up until he rode him raw, bare back in the den. "Can you tell me the next step in expanding our clientele on your side of the business?"

Donnie sat up, his shrunken cock between his legs, he pulled a pillow there and leaned forward. He was working the "Europe Restraint 1992" festival, but that didn't have anything to do with clients; He had been screening chat room conversations from Ashlyn who posed as a man looking for young cock to following in Donnie's footsteps getting paid to play with older men, but that wasn't his directly. There was only one thing Mr. Donovan was thinking about.

"Bringing Mel in the inner circle?" Donnie asked confidently. "She, and I, in Europe could expand our domestic and international base exponentially."

"What does that hinge on young man?" Mr. Donovan smiled, nodding in impressed approval.

"The determining factor is how far along she will be in sharing herself with clients, both individually and as a couple," Donnie said, repeating the words that were seared in his brain at the meeting discussing 'next steps'. "She is with John now, is there more?"

"Are you committed to pushing the envelope with your wife?" Mr. Donovan said staring into Donnie's eyes holding up a phone. "You need to tell her you love her and trust that whatever John leads her to and through, you'll support it no matter what."

"John leads her too?" Donnie said a bit gruff. "IS John going to share her now, already? She's not ready for that Walt...Mr. Donovan."

"She's ready for a lot of things," Mr. Donovan said, dialing Donnie's wife's cell number. "Just tell her."

He handed the phone to Donnie, surprisingly Mel had picked up fast the loud club music playing.

"Hello?" the strange number confusing her, she thought it might be John. "Let me move to the bathroom it's too loud."

Quick on his feet Donnie already had the excuse for why he was calling on a strange line ready.

"There," Mel said. "Now, who is this? John?"

"It's Donnie, Mel. I need to talk to you and I'm still at work and my phone's dead," Donnie said, then just rolled into what he had to say." I trust you Mel, with my heart and that trust is telling me to allow you to make any decision you need to this weekend, got that?"

"What the hell? I mean, decision about what?" Mel said confused. "Is there more here than me and John? Shit Donnie I've got his flight crew staying with us."

"I love you and trust you'll have decisions to make and I'm telling you that you have my support on whatever you feel in that moment," Donnie said, and heard a long pause.

"Thanks good, Donnie, because I'm feeling a lot in this moment and I know there will be decisions," Mel said. "And opportunities."

She hung up staring at the phone.

-----------------------------------------------

Flying John felt free.

He was alone with his thoughts, even with his flight crew asking questions, making small decisions, he had time to come to grips with himself.

It was flying that pulled him out of the funk after his wife passed, taking too much time off until finally flying again. The sky was always welcoming, non judgmental, and allowed his thoughts to shape into his beliefs.

At the end of each flight there were lessons, there were breaks and there were opportunities for growth. While he mourned his wife when she passed, and loved his wife so much while he was alive, he was not faithful.

John sought intelligence, and John sought beauty in every shape and form.

"You don't know a person, how unique they are, they look, until you spend time naked with them," was one of those beliefs he formed flying, and after experiences at each stop.

"How so?" his wife asked when he first told her this belief. "Why are your telling me this?"

In that instant John stopped everything and spent 24 hours with her naked from that question and demonstrated his answer. He used his body, mind, hands, cock, mouth, and words and atthe end of the magical 24 hours he told her the five stories of infidelity that shaped his mantra.

"Please do not talk till I'm through," John said, before detailing, still naked, each encounter, sometimes touching her and sometimes entering her with fingers or his cock.

"I see," she said when he sat back awaiting her response. "There's a lot to process here, John."

A week later, after some separation due to his schedule, she welcomed him naked with one of their best friends, Lane, who was naked and had his arm around her.

"I've been testing your spend time naked theory out this week," John's wife said, running her hand down and stroking the athletic man's penis. "We did the 24 hour thing and have a couple observations we'd like to share. You in?"

John walked in and they closed the door, putting them together inside, naked, for the next 24 hours.

-------------------------------------------------

Mel tried to have fun after hanging up with Donnie, the music was good and she spent some time on the dance floor with Janet and two guys. She had a talk with another man, who was staring at her chest the whole time, she left with a bathroom excuse and avoided him.

One of the bartenders was nice, talking to her and quickly moved to 100 mph asking her if she'd meet him when he was done with his shift. She politely said, "No thank you."

The club was busy, so when a booth opened up she quickly slipped into it, hoping to find some respite from the dullness of the evening. She saw Janet walk by and Mel waved while she was on her way to a group of young, athletic African-American men. Sipping on her drink Mel was about to give up and go back to the hotel alone when Anna slipped in the booth beside her.

"Not my scene either," Anna said loudly, looking at the energetic let's find someone to get laid with crowd.

"What is your scene," Mel asked, sliding a little closer to Anna, attracted to the slender stewardess's low cut dress, her perfume and getting a hint of it in the stale air of the club. "I might like this with the right person and the right conversation."

"Umm hmmm," Anna said and nodded, leaning into Mel, their shoulders meeting a strange almost telepathic connection had been established just before leaving the room. "Give me your life's 'Cliff notes'."

That phrase was connected to a recent rom com movie they both saw where the two female love interests meet on spring break and hook up behind their boyfriends backs. Mel's eyes widened and smile grew now knowing they were on the same page in that moment.

Mel went quickly through where she grew up and her high school dating experiences that left her fairly unsatisfied. She then dove into college days in general before explaining the dichotomy of her dating in college, finding her affinity for women that went unclenched for so many years, and her boyfriends sending her into a boy crazy period.

"I believe a young woman needs that unquenchable, dick crazy, time in her life to realize it's not the end all, be all answer," Anna inserted after Mel comment that in one week she fucked 10 guys at one point.

"I met Donnie, we have gotten married and had one child together before this recent transition period," Mel said zipping forward into the present time.

"Transition?" Anna said moving into Mel's space, her mouth just a foot from Mel's cherry red lips, looking down she could see into her cleavage, breasts that were full and inviting.

"We're trying things, let's just say that," Mel said and the word opportunity entered her head sending it forward where Anna's lips were waiting. The two shared their first kiss, it was soft just lips pressing together, sliding left, sliding right, not losing contact.

Anna's hand moved to Mel's knee and up onto her thigh, pressing her fingers into Mel's muscular flesh and sliding further up so fingers were against panties.

Needing somewhere for her hands to go, Mel put them on Anna's cheeks and inserted her tongue passing both lips and swirling with the fourth female she'd every tasted. Always thinking back to her pastor talking about french kissing being 'intercourse' fucking Anna with her mouth, tasting her spit and smelling her perfect fragrance.

"Ohhhh," Mel moaned, Anna's fingers pushing into the fabric of the lace panties against her clit and opening, getting millimeters inside her. The two broke their kiss, Anna flattened her hand and let the middle finger push inside just a little more. "Mmmmm, yes transition. I guess it can be said he's allowing me to open up our marriage some."

Anna's eyes were soft, her smile was sort of a baby pout, lips pursed and her "umm hmmm" was with a baby voice, still pressing into Mel's pussy restrained by the panty.

"Let's go back to the room," Mel said moving in for their second kiss, Anna stopping her.

"Yes Love, let's," Anna said and then their lips met again.

-----------------------------------------------------

Donnie watched Walter sleep, the man's breathing slow and deep, content physically and his mind somehow shutting down. His mind was racing, the dual personality he saw individually the past week, now appeared going from Walter - the tender lover and partner to transactional, all-business Mr. Donovan.

The large cock drove into Donnie's body over an hour, and thankfully Mr. Donovan gave him a soothing cream to apply to the parts that throbbed and ached. Donnie rubbed his cock, hard thinking about the fucking, really feeling a part of this man's world now savoring every thrust even the things that hurt the most.

He wondered about Mel, their life with a small child and the money they were seemingly racking up. They had two year's salary already saved from the three months of selling his body and if Mel's transformation is complete by the time they left for Europe, they could have five or more year's salary.

Mr. Donovan did outline the weekend Mel was about to have, letting Donnie know that John was bi-sexual and bringing to the hotel a male lover he had with his wife for several years before she passed. He was bringing him into Chicago to help expand Mel's comfort with sharing her body.

"You were so eager Donnie," Mr. Donovan said walking around the room naked, his large cock swinging. "You can't begrudge her anything, understand?"

"Yes Sir, I don't," Donnie said, truly feeling he had no right to stop this train, especially since it was going to double their earnings and allow him to talk more freely. Donnie shelved his jealousy, though John was pushing it a bit.

Donnie thought of John, and his lover Lane, their bodies joined imagining Lane as athletic and handsome as John. Donnie stroked his cock knowing Mr. Donovan wouldn't be getting him off anytime soon and the ride didn't produce ejaculation for Donnie.

John was on top, Lane bent over standing in Donnie's mind while he held his cock and quickened the pace. His breath was fast and feverous, stopping occasionally to taste the precum, arching his back.

Donnie's focus then replaced Lane with his own body, having seen John's long, thick cock rip through his wife Mel, now imagining the throb and ache in his ass being because John was pushing deep inside his own body.

"Ohhhhh," Donnie sighed, envisioning John cumming inside of his body, feeling the fluid inside now, feeling Mr. Donovan's last load, imagining it was from John. In that moment his own ejaculate flying out of his cock, Donnie felt it hit down on his thigh meaning it was high in the air. "Mmmmmmm"